PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the Lafayette game feed:

4mcruenomore
09-04-2011, 01:35 AM
Thanks for a good game feed and good announcers. Looks like gobison.com has some work to do. I was impressed with their announcers, called a pretty fair game.

OrygunBison
09-04-2011, 02:23 AM
I watched the LC feed. I didn't see the first quarter because I was fucking with gobison trying to get it to work. Had it on mute during the second half so I could hear the Ducks game. Announcers were pretty good when I had them on.

MOTBison
09-04-2011, 02:34 AM
The GoBison feed was a huge disappointment, for some reason I expected the quality to improve. It not only that it didn't improve but it seemed to get worse from last year. The first half the feed was either unavailable or the sound was 5 seconds ahead of the video. The video feed was was of lesser quality than it should be, IMO. Hopefully the production and quality will improve soon.

onbison09
09-04-2011, 03:07 AM
Would emailing help? It's pretty sad when a free feed beats a pay one

KSBisonFan
09-04-2011, 01:31 PM
Thanks for a good game feed and good announcers. Looks like gobison.com has some work to do. I was impressed with their announcers, called a pretty fair game.

I agree, Thanks Lafayette. Better quality feed and announcers than I expected. Judging by the other comments about GoBison.com, I'm glad I didn't even attempt that option. Thanks to the Leopard fan who gave us the heads up about the free broadcast on their site.