JustinTyem
09-01-2011, 06:54 PM
http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/

Twentysix
09-01-2011, 06:54 PM
They aren't very credible.

JustinTyem
09-01-2011, 06:57 PM
Ryan and Jack talk some Bison football. http://www.740thefan.com/740-the-fan-podcast.php

SDbison
09-01-2011, 08:39 PM
DOM is wrong....the Bison will beat UNI at the Fargodome this year. Mark it down.

dackienhan
09-02-2011, 10:17 AM
John Cena to win, Jerry Lawler to win, Randy Orton to win

Swany
09-02-2011, 04:18 PM
As a rube, I expect us to win every game. With that said, those three are all very tough games. A 2 - 1 split on those would be good.

1. UNI. I agree with the mindset that when someone owns you, they own you until you beat them. The score of the game last year was a lot closer than the game actually was. They marched all over us the first half and, but for their own mistakes, probably should've had at least 17 more points on the board. With that said, we're a different team than that squad - that game was early in the season. If we are healthy, we beat UNI at home.

2. SIU. They return a ton of guys if I'm correct. Winning in Carbondale is a tall order. Out of these three games, I think this is the most difficult to win. SIU is a darkhorse to contend for the MVFC crown.

3. Minnesota. Any game against a Big Ten opponent is a tough game. We'll need to play pretty well to beat them. We can absolutely beat them, but we'll need to play a good football game.

We can win every game on our schedule. But, remember friends, this is the MVFC, where winning does not come easy. Running the table is very difficult. My guess is 9-2 or 10-1, first round bye in the playoffs with second round game in the Dome.

HerdBot
09-02-2011, 05:13 PM
Good predictions. Seems like we win 1 game we're not expecting to win and lose one game we expect to win. So I could see us beating SIU and UNI but losing to Youngstown, Missouri State, Western Illinois, or Illinois State. The Dakota Marker is a toss up every year. I would say 8-3 or 9-2. Possibly 7-4. But this team is capable of going undefeated too but you need to be great, lucky, and stay healthy. And if we beat the Gophers, that can't be the peak of the season. I think we've learned from that before. The confernce is loaded even without Indiana State suddenly looking great.