PDA

View Full Version : A Better Game Day - BI Column

DjKyRo
08-31-2011, 04:01 AM
NDSU Marketing ramping up for football season

http://www.bisonillustrated.com/s.php?s=691

Behind every video-board graphic and every dollar off a Domino's pizza after a Bison touchdown is the culmination of man-hours spent not just during the season, but during the entire calendar year by the men and women of the NDSU Marketing Department to add to the unique event that is Bison Football.

Hi-larious picture included with this one. :facepalm2:

Twentysix
08-31-2011, 04:06 AM
That top shot is going on ebaums. :D Shenanigans you just took it off! I request a personal copy of that picture for my enjoyment.

SDbison
08-31-2011, 09:05 AM
Did I really read..............
Fortunately, fans will be treated to some new improvements at the Dome starting Saturday, and should be pleased about some of the improvements that spice up an already-stirring pre-game ceremony;
Does this mean a new and improved intro........and better use of video boards?

Twentysix
08-31-2011, 09:54 AM
Did I really read..............
Fortunately, fans will be treated to some new improvements at the Dome starting Saturday, and should be pleased about some of the improvements that spice up an already-stirring pre-game ceremony;
Does this mean a new and improved intro........and better use of video boards?

Nope, but it got you to read an article. :rimshot:

SDbison
08-31-2011, 10:08 AM
Nope, but it got you to read an article. :rimshot:
Figures, typical reporters blowing things out of proportion to get a little attention.

Twentysix
08-31-2011, 10:16 AM
Kyle has been elluding(sp?) to this for a few days. Something with the intro.

4mcruenomore
08-31-2011, 01:19 PM
Any chance the guy running the "ticker" for football scores actually knows what games we need to be watching, and maybe have more than 2 games scores that constantly scroll across. Who ever does that is an idiot.

Notorious
08-31-2011, 02:56 PM
Any chance the guy running the "ticker" for football scores actually knows what games we need to be watching, and maybe have more than 2 games scores that constantly scroll across. Who ever does that is an idiot.

How do you really feel about the "ticker guy? ;)

HerdBot
08-31-2011, 02:57 PM
NDSU Marketing ramping up for football season

http://www.bisonillustrated.com/s.php?s=691

Hi-larious picture included with this one. :facepalm2:

Marketing has really stepped it up this year BUT they need to hit it hard this last week. Looks like tickets sales are a bit sluggish right now for the opener. I think it has more to do with labor day.

Dabison
08-31-2011, 03:04 PM
Hey, I'm gonna be pissed if I don't get updates on Wofford. :)

56BISON73
09-01-2011, 01:13 AM

You mean Slippery Rock and host of others that no one cares about.