PDA

View Full Version : Taiwan Jones

Siouxfallsbison
08-29-2011, 01:51 AM
Tearing it up against the Saints

DjKyRo
08-29-2011, 02:09 AM
11 carries, 63 yds and a TD. TD run was 22 yards. Not bad.

JustinTyem
08-29-2011, 02:32 AM
MY OH MY, this kid is as good as advertised !!!!!:judges: :judges:

ndsubison1
08-29-2011, 02:35 AM
hes obviously an injury risk but he wont be getting the majority of the carries anyways behind mcfadden. he's taking advantage of his opportunities tonight. he'll be a solid backup to fill in for mcfadden and bush. wouldnt be surprised if he eventually beat out mike bush

WYOBISONMAN
08-29-2011, 02:46 AM
He was a FA in my fantasy league and I just added him. Pretty impressive showing tonight. I dumped Rashad Jennings for Taiwan.

BisonPride72
08-29-2011, 02:48 AM
He was a FA in my fantasy league and I just added him. Pretty impressive showing tonight. I dumped Rashad Jennings for Taiwan.

Good luck with a guy that will probably only average about 5 carries a game.

ndsubison1
08-29-2011, 03:06 AM
its smart if youre in a deep league and have mcfadden

344Johnson
08-29-2011, 03:14 AM
A decent talent for sure. Still, its the preseason. And I have McFadden so I will look for any reason to badmouth his backup and pimp mcfadden.

Twentysix
08-29-2011, 06:32 AM
Not in anyway shape or form bisonfootball.

Wyo you even commented in it, move plz?

DI/FCS news perhaps?

Screamin_Eagle174
08-29-2011, 07:35 PM
He knows how to avoid tackles and fall so he doesn't take big hits. He'll need to work on pass protection that's for sure, but he will be very successful in the NFL. Maybe not as good as Chris Johnson, but the comparison is warranted. Love how the haters still can't acknowledge his talent.

http://www.myuploadedimages.com/images/27551831232403227070.jpg

TAILG8R
08-29-2011, 07:42 PM
He knows how to avoid tackles and fall so he doesn't take big hits. He'll need to work on pass protection that's for sure, but he will be very successful in the NFL. Maybe not as good as Chris Johnson, but the comparison is warranted. Love how the haters still can't acknowledge his talent.

http://www.myuploadedimages.com/images/27551831232403227070.jpg

OK, settle down. Put down the game worn Taiwan Jones jock strap and breath some fresh air. He has played in ONE preseason game. Very successful in the NFL is maybe stretching the optimism a little.

Screamin_Eagle174
08-29-2011, 07:46 PM
OK, settle down. Put down the game worn Taiwan Jones jock strap and breath some fresh air. He has played in ONE preseason game. Very successful in the NFL is maybe stretching the optimism a little.

Yeah, I'm sure his consistent success at every level of football to this point is misleading. He just gets lucky. I heard Bill Fette will be reffing every one of his NFL games.

Rockbear99
08-30-2011, 02:38 AM
Yeah, I'm sure his consistent success at every level of football to this point is misleading. He just gets lucky. I heard Bill Fette will be reffing every one of his NFL games.

Don't you realize that there are enough people to hate in the world already without your working so hard to give us another?

CAS4127
08-30-2011, 02:52 AM
Reps from IPhone Rock! I actually hope TJones does well--but enuf is enuf! I have a good friend in Cali. Told him to watch for TJ, and he did look pretty good last nite.

WYOBISONMAN
08-30-2011, 02:59 AM
Good luck with a guy that will probably only average about 5 carries a game.

Better than leaving Rashad Jennings on the roster......

gotts
08-30-2011, 03:47 AM

Yeah, I mean that performance the other night just might be good enough to get him into the Raiders preseason hall of fame!

ndsubison1
08-30-2011, 05:24 AM
Better than leaving Rashad Jennings on the roster......

unless you have MJD

Screamin_Eagle174
08-30-2011, 07:16 AM
Yeah, I mean that performance the other night just might be good enough to get him into the Raiders preseason hall of fame!

You're right, it was nothing special. Certainly nowhere close to the performance he put up against ndsu's NFL-caliber defense. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BisonPride72
08-30-2011, 02:28 PM
You're right, it was nothing special. Certainly nowhere close to the performance he put up against ndsu's NFL-caliber defense. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But NDSU's defense should of shown how fragile he is. A couple of hits in the NFL and he is done.

TAILG8R
08-30-2011, 02:45 PM

I'm not sure where luck comes in to the argument. Not from me. All I said was one preseason game does not make a solid NFL career. You're right I have never heard of any player having success at every level of football and then not having an impact in the NFL.

IzzyFlexion
08-30-2011, 10:21 PM
Ahhh, Mr. Creaming Eagle,
Do you not realize that it's not Taiwan that we hate. You have 140+ posts on another school's fan board bragging about the legitimate talent of a terrific football player. We get it, you're lonely and have no talent. Way to latch on to someone else's success even though he doesn't know you and even if he did wouldn't give two sh!ts about you.

MN_BISON
08-30-2011, 10:35 PM
Do you not realize that it's not Taiwan that we hate. You have 140+ posts on another school's fan board bragging about the legitimate talent of a terrific football player. We get it, you're lonely and have no talent. Way to latch on to someone else's success even though he doesn't know you and even if he did wouldn't give two sh!ts about you.

Not so fast Izzy, I bet Jones banged Screaming Eagles mom and maybe his sister too so he might kind of know him at least a little bit if you count sleeping on the dried up wet spot from the night before. Now does that mean Jones gives two sh!ts about this bucket of monkey spunk that is Screaming Eagle? In a word, nope.

Scooter1
08-31-2011, 02:04 AM
Reason to appreciate Screaming eagle......

Screaming Eagle is a requirement if you are going to butcher one. If the eagle is screaming when you lop off his head, the adrenaline rush of the scream makes eagle taste much like a large cornish game hen. And, the feathers come off the carcass easier.

I thought 56 would have let you guys know this....:hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

CAS4127
08-31-2011, 02:11 AM
@MNBison: how do u know whether Mom & Sister r not one in the same??!! Just askin'!!!

TbonZach
08-31-2011, 02:26 AM
@MNBison: how do u know whether Mom & Sister r not one in the same??!! Just askin'!!!

I didn't know Screaming Beagle was from the south. Everything makes sense now.

Rockbear99
08-31-2011, 04:12 AM
I didn't know Screaming Beagle was from the south. Everything makes sense now.

Do you know why Screaming eagle left home? He didn't like the way he was being Reared.

Do you know why he went back? He couldn't stand to leave his brothers Behind.

Screamin_Eagle174
08-31-2011, 08:25 PM

Of course you don't hate him, you're all bitter because he torched the prairie cows for 230 yards in a little over a half. And because EWU beat you. And because I rub it in that we beat you. Because of how arrogant and ignorant your fanbase is. So thank you for letting me know I'm doing a good job. There's always room for improvement though so I'll try to ramp up my efforts. Hey Bisonfaggots, you all have Izzy to thank for my presence here. :)

Rockbear99
08-31-2011, 08:38 PM
Of course you don't hate him, you're all bitter because he torched the prairie cows for 230 yards in a little over a half. And because EWU beat you. And because I rub it in that we beat you. Because of how arrogant and ignorant your fanbase is. So thank you for letting me know I'm doing a good job. There's always room for improvement though so I'll try to ramp up my efforts. Hey Bisonfaggots, you all have Izzy to thank for my presence here. :)

Why don't you slip into something more comfortable... like a coma.

56BISON73
09-01-2011, 01:57 AM
"""you all have Izzy to thank for my presence here"""

No we blame your supposed parents and their terrible parenting skills.

bisonpride4ever
09-02-2011, 02:35 AM

no, we blame your mom's insurance plan for not covering that abortion they wanted for your presence here

IzzyFlexion
09-03-2011, 01:01 AM

Your mother's teat called from the doctor's office. Turns out it's allergic to your lipstick.

devin45k
09-09-2011, 11:29 PM
Surprised he didnt get more playing time in the preseason. I guess that happens when the team still lets Michael Bennett even touch the ball.

TAILG8R
09-16-2011, 07:49 PM
I don't understand.
Did they forget to input his stats for week 1? (http://www.raiders.com/team/roster/Taiwan-Jones/d5ff687d-01a6-4830-8ca7-9e4ad4dd8409)

coldspot
09-17-2011, 02:58 AM
I don't understand.
Did they forget to input his stats for week 1? (http://www.raiders.com/team/roster/Taiwan-Jones/d5ff687d-01a6-4830-8ca7-9e4ad4dd8409)

he didnt play because he was scared of joe mays.

devin45k
09-17-2011, 03:22 AM
he didnt play because he was scared of joe mays.

damn straight brah