PDA

View Full Version : Espn3.......

WYOBISONMAN
08-23-2011, 03:42 PM
Geez......my isp is not listed with ESPN3, so it looks like I am screwed for those games. I don't think the MVFC deal with ESPN3 is all that great.

Tatanka
08-23-2011, 03:46 PM
Geez......my isp is not listed with ESPN3, so it looks like I am screwed for those games. I don't think the MVFC deal with ESPN3 is all that great.

get an att.com email account. it's free, and if you log in with that, you get ESPN3.

Twentysix
08-23-2011, 03:47 PM
http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22788

Whiny old people.....sheesh.

BisonBabe
08-23-2011, 04:29 PM
I am so happy that Midco just made this available to us. Wish I would have known about the work around before.

CHADSTAUS
08-23-2011, 05:00 PM
get an att.com email account. it's free, and if you log in with that, you get ESPN3.

I did that and it works great.

DjKyRo
08-23-2011, 05:36 PM

Just because it isn't available to you specifically doesn't mean it isn't available to literally hundreds of thousands of people across the world - all college campuses and U.S. military bases have free access to it by default along with whatever other ISPs include it.

Like noted above you can make a free account and have access in about five minutes, but even without that it's still available to a bigger market than all the ND NBC games.

roadwarrior
08-23-2011, 05:48 PM

Geez....get ur ass on a plane! :)

MontanaBisonFan
08-23-2011, 05:49 PM

I have been trying to get ESPN3 to work for a year.
My email provider had no clue how to get it.
Your tip did the trick.

Thanks

bisonmike2
08-23-2011, 05:53 PM
I have an watch ESPN app for my ipad but thanks to my ISP being cheap and dropping espn 360 that doesn't work anymore. I can still go to espn.com and login with the att account but the ipad app is now worthless. Thanks charter. Choke on a fat one.

Twentysix
08-23-2011, 05:54 PM
I have an watch ESPN app for my ipad but thanks to my ISP being cheap and dropping espn 360 that doesn't work anymore. I can still go to espn.com and login with the att account but the ipad app is now worthless. Thanks charter. Choke on a fat one.

Charter says you're welcome. And thank you for increasing our profit margins!

WYOBISONMAN
08-24-2011, 02:51 PM
Geez....get ur ass on a plane! :)

I know.....I need to. Just so damn busy out here... :(

WYOBISONMAN
08-24-2011, 03:04 PM
.....And......got signed up with AT&T for email and checked out ESPN3. Pretty high quality video!

bisonfan08
08-24-2011, 03:33 PM
.....And......got signed up with AT&T for email and checked out ESPN3. Pretty high quality video!

I finally got signed up as well. I wish NDSU All Access was HALF the quality of ESPN3. I cancelled my subscription last year and dunno if I'll renew it come hoops season. It was just too frustrating to watch most of the time.

TheBisonator
08-24-2011, 06:31 PM
Hell, I can get ESPN3 in the Great White North now with my new att.net account. No more searching around aimlessly trying to find second-hand webcasts for ESPN3 games.

tcbison
08-26-2011, 04:53 PM
Checkout this link on ESPN3...mentions Missouri Valley Conference

http://frontrow.espn.go.com/2011/08/inside-espn-on-xbox-live/

DP: This season, ESPN3.com has more than 400 college football games and 31 bowl games. More than 75 games are exclusive to ESPN3.com, close to 50 of which will be shown in the first five weeks alone, and also includes some of the biggest out-of-market games. We’ve also recently signed exclusive deals for ESPN3.com with the Southern Conference and Missouri Valley Football Conference, and college sports fans should expect more of that to come across football, basketball and other college sports championships.

Ferd
08-26-2011, 05:01 PM
Checkout this link on ESPN3...mentions Missouri Valley Conference

http://frontrow.espn.go.com/2011/08/inside-espn-on-xbox-live/

DP: This season, ESPN3.com has more than 400 college football games and 31 bowl games. More than 75 games are exclusive to ESPN3.com, close to 50 of which will be shown in the first five weeks alone, and also includes some of the biggest out-of-market games. We’ve also recently signed exclusive deals for ESPN3.com with the Southern Conference and Missouri Valley Football Conference, and college sports fans should expect more of that to come across football, basketball and other college sports championships.

Great. I just got an ATT.net email address so I'm in.

bri-dog
08-26-2011, 05:20 PM
Great. I just got an ATT.net email address so I'm in.

Me too......

WYOBISONMAN
08-26-2011, 07:52 PM
Also......it looks like if you get ESPN3 for free, it makes both Gameplan and Full Court not needed! Big money saver!!!!!!!!

Twentysix
08-26-2011, 08:20 PM
Also......it looks like if you get ESPN3 for free, it makes both Gameplan and Full Court not needed! Big money saver!!!!!!!!

Especially when you figure out how to hook a TV up to your 'puter.

WYOBISONMAN
08-26-2011, 09:03 PM
Especially when you figure out how to hook a TV up to your 'puter.

Yup......love the HDMI port on my laptop!!!

tcbison
08-26-2011, 09:14 PM
Yup......love the HDMI port on my laptop!!!

I love it how you started this thread :ranting: and :banghead: and now it is :) :judges: :nod:

Twentysix
08-26-2011, 09:22 PM
lol.. I would prefer all online streaming of every game. Cause I can't even come close to affording basic cable let alone a sports package.

Everything on the internet is so much easier and cheaper.

WYOBISONMAN
08-27-2011, 11:45 AM
I love it how you started this thread :ranting: and :banghead: and now it is :) :judges: :nod:

LOL......that is the effect of having a drink in the evening..........;)

NDSUFan_Sav
08-27-2011, 05:36 PM
LOL......that is the effect of having a drink in the evening..........;)

you having "a" drink??? yeah right even at your old age you probably polished off a case.

Hansel
09-10-2011, 08:50 PM
The AT&T email trick doesn't work for me anymore... is it working for other people?

TheBisonator
09-10-2011, 08:56 PM
The AT&T email trick doesn't work for me anymore... is it working for other people?

Doesn't work for me. The Bastards closed the loophole.

Try this: If you know someone who has an email account with one of the providers that ESPN3 works with, call them up and ask them to set up an email account for you to access, then log into ESPN3.com from the friend's provider with that new email account.

yellowstreak
09-10-2011, 09:50 PM
I get ESPN3 through Mediacom, but todays game isn't on there anyway.