PDA

View Full Version : Fall Scrimmage Tailgate

DjKyRo
08-18-2011, 10:18 PM
Hey Bisonville, BadlandsBison and myself are putting together a small get-together in tailgate mode at either the north end of R-lot or the Stop-n-Go apartments parking lot. Alcohol is up in the air (read: allowed but keep it quiet), but bring whatever food, we'll have a grill ready. We've already got flags so if you've got swag, bring it (cabana tent?). Should be a good time, we'll be out there by 7:30am with the grill rolling so swing out whenever. We'll organize rides to the scrimmage from the spot.

Any suggestions? Who's in?

BadlandsBison
08-19-2011, 03:40 AM
I wouldn't hang out with us either :D

IzzyFlexion
08-19-2011, 03:42 AM
I wouldn't hang out with us either :D

I would love to be there.
Was a pube away from being in Far-to-Go this weekend, but as effing usual............it fell through.

BadlandsBison
08-19-2011, 03:51 AM
I would love to be there.
Was a pube away from being in Far-to-Go this weekend, but as effing usual............it fell through.

Isn't your son moving into teh dorms? Tell him to come over, we will take him under our wing. No pigeon wing either, we're talking falcon and eagle.

IzzyFlexion
08-19-2011, 04:05 AM
Isn't your son moving into teh dorms? Tell him to come over, we will take him under our wing. No pigeon wing either, we're talking falcon and eagle.

Yep. The old man wanted to be there but the warden had other ideas. Not pretty. She'll probably have him at Bed Bath & Beyond and Michaels Crafts to load up on feminine shit for his room while you guys are whooping it up.

BadlandsBison
08-19-2011, 04:12 AM
Yep. The old man wanted to be there but the warden had other ideas. Not pretty. She'll probably have him at Bed Bath & Beyond and Michaels Crafts to load up on feminine shit for his room while you guys are whooping it up.

Feminine s*** is a hit with the dorm gals so probably a win for him anyways

IzzyFlexion
08-19-2011, 10:38 AM
Feminine s*** is a hit with the dorm gals so probably a win for him anyways

true....but it's hard to light a doob with a Pumpkin Scented Yankee Candle.

THEsocalledfan
08-19-2011, 01:12 PM
Hey Bisonville, BadlandsBison and myself are putting together a small get-together in tailgate mode at either the north end of R-lot or the Stop-n-Go apartments parking lot. Alcohol is up in the air (read: allowed but keep it quiet), but bring whatever food, we'll have a grill ready. We've already got flags so if you've got swag, bring it (cabana tent?). Should be a good time, we'll be out there by 7:30am with the grill rolling so swing out whenever. We'll organize rides to the scrimmage from the spot.

Got to love a comment like that posted on a open message board for anyone to see.

SDbison
08-19-2011, 02:08 PM

Of course I am in. I will likely still be drunk from Friday night so a couple tomato beers and a few jagbombs should wake me up. What are you guys cookin? I will contribute some cash for whatever you pick up.

northendzone
08-19-2011, 03:10 PM
What time/day is the scrimmage?

SDbison
08-19-2011, 03:45 PM
This Saturday.......scrimmage starts at 9:30 AM at Dacotah Field.

ndbj52
08-20-2011, 12:44 AM
This Saturday.......scrimmage starts at 9:30 AM at Dacotah Field.

I heard it was at 10, not sure which is right

DjKyRo
08-20-2011, 12:46 AM
I heard it was at 10, not sure which is right

Best option is to simply arrive early to tailgate and have someone scout out the field.

Mr. Burgundy
08-20-2011, 01:03 AM
10AM scrimmage it sounds like.

SDbison
08-20-2011, 12:54 PM
So where are we meeting?

DjKyRo
08-20-2011, 01:00 PM
So where are we meeting?

North end of R-lot, 8:30 sharp.

Notorious
08-20-2011, 02:36 PM
Badlands?....Kyro?....Pictures??????

4mcruenomore
08-20-2011, 03:15 PM
Pics or STFU

CHADSTAUS
08-20-2011, 04:49 PM
I would like to start tailgating today, and just stay there till the 3rd. Whould that be wrong?