PDA

View Full Version : The Only "Voice" of Bison Track & Field

Castor Troy
08-11-2011, 03:16 PM
Bison Track and Field has never had another announcer other than Lyle. Because of this, Lars was very close to him and apparently Lars is the one that found him in his home. I couldn't imagine finding my best friend like that. Anyway, when indoor track rolls around, it will be very noticable that he is no longer with us. I know that football fans remember him, but he was VERY close to the track program and all of us track alum are deeply saddened by this loss.

sambini
08-12-2011, 02:12 AM
Bison Track and Field has never had another announcer other than Lyle. Because of this, Lars was very close to him and apparently Lars is the one that found him in his home. I couldn't imagine finding my best friend like that. Anyway, when indoor track rolls around, it will be very noticable that he is no longer with us. I know that football fans remember him, but he was VERY close to the track program and all of us track alum are deeply saddened by this loss.

Well said++++++

mricefish
08-29-2011, 12:53 PM
just came across this, what happened and when? From the post, I have an idea, but I hope i am wrong.

roadwarrior
08-29-2011, 12:58 PM
just came across this, what happened and when? From the post, I have an idea, but I hope i am wrong.

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=12289&SPID=714&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=205243056&DB_OEM_ID=2400