PDA

View Full Version : What games are you going to?

17>1
08-03-2011, 04:14 AM
Just curious how many games you plan on attending, home and away? My dad and I have season tickets so we'll be at every home game. We've also got tickets to the Minnesota game, and also plan on going to SDSU. Southern Illinois is 50/50 right now. Sort of depends on where the Bison are sitting when the game approaches. Indiana St. is out because of the deer opener, at least I think it's that weekend, and Western Illinois is a long shot, but again, depends on where the Bison are at the time. If it's for a conference championship or a win or go home situation, we'll be there.
My dad and I took the train out to E. Washington last fall and ever since they said the play stood, we've been getting excited for this year. Go Bison!!!

Elephants Dream?
08-03-2011, 04:41 AM
FWIW; Macomb, IL is approx. 685 miles from Fargo.
Albert Lea, MN, is the half-way point of the trip.

DjKyRo
08-03-2011, 04:49 AM
All home games, Minnesota, and SDSU are locks. If we had another close away game in UNI-range I'd see about that. Aside form potentially playoffs that's it for now.

MNLonghorn10
08-03-2011, 07:20 AM
All home games, minnesota... Ill watch the sdsu game and get my fix on national college football that day(aka try to watch ut)

HerdBot
08-03-2011, 08:34 AM
Just curious how many games you plan on attending, home and away? My dad and I have season tickets so we'll be at every home game. We've also got tickets to the Minnesota game, and also plan on going to SDSU. Southern Illinois is 50/50 right now. Sort of depends on where the Bison are sitting when the game approaches. Indiana St. is out because of the deer opener, at least I think it's that weekend, and Western Illinois is a long shot, but again, depends on where the Bison are at the time. If it's for a conference championship or a win or go home situation, we'll be there.
My dad and I took the train out to E. Washington last fall and ever since they said the play stood, we've been getting excited for this year. Go Bison!!!

every home game.
gophers.
sdsu

I'll watch SIU, WIU, and ISU on TV.

Tatanka
08-03-2011, 09:43 AM
All home games. Sdsu. Minnesota. Siu.

roadwarrior
08-03-2011, 12:44 PM
I should start to think about this....

IzzyFlexion
08-03-2011, 12:50 PM

You should really consider attending a game instead of just thinking about it. I mean, my God, you continue to post on here posing as a Bison fan.....yet has any Bisonville member ever actually seen you or have any evidence that you have ever attended an NDSU football game??

Wait a second....................I might be talking about me.:hide: :)

aces1180
08-03-2011, 01:29 PM
All home games except St. Francis (stupid wedding)
Minnesota
SDSU (tentative)
All home playoff games
National Championship game ;)

mnriverbison
08-03-2011, 01:37 PM
MN-although at 150+ per ticket my wife and I may just party at the tailgate and head to a bar...
UNI
Youngstown

No_Skill
08-03-2011, 03:03 PM
All home games plus the gopher game and maybe sdsu.

bri-dog
08-03-2011, 05:04 PM
Probably just the Gopher game for me. Then I'll save my $ and vacation time in case there's a playoff game.

chuckles
08-03-2011, 05:28 PM
Home opener, Minnesota, Homecoming, Southern, Indiana St, and Western. Oh what a fall its gonna be!

TheBisonator
08-03-2011, 05:28 PM
What games am I going to?? NONE!!!

If I lived in the area, I would be going to eight. I'd have season tix, plus I'd be at Minn and SDSU.

HandoEX
08-03-2011, 06:48 PM
All home games plus Minnesota and SDSU for me.

runtheoption
08-03-2011, 07:30 PM
What games am I going to?? NONE!!!

If I lived in the area, I would be going to eight. I'd have season tix, plus I'd be at Minn and SDSU.

What, are you in Canada or something?

IndyBison
08-03-2011, 08:09 PM
Plan to go to Indiana State. I don't have a game that day so I should make it. I wonder if I should order tickets in advance. They will be better and attendance will improve but seats will still be plentiful.

:rimshot:

EmeraldCityBison
08-03-2011, 08:15 PM
Homecoming!

Twentysix
08-03-2011, 08:23 PM
All home games. Sdsu. Minnesota. Siu.

This, had bad stuff happen so siu is less likely than it was a week ago.

Trim
08-03-2011, 08:29 PM
All home games plus Minnesota and SDSU. Maybe SIU since Tatanka is going.

56BISON73
08-03-2011, 08:35 PM
All home game except may be YSU. Will be at MN ,may be SIU,SDSU and WIU.

OrygunBison
08-03-2011, 08:53 PM
Minnesota for sure. Then possibly UNI. Likely any playoff games. Definitely the NC.

DjKyRo
08-03-2011, 09:03 PM
Haven't seen a post from Road! Will he attend ANY games this season???

EndZoneQB
08-03-2011, 09:34 PM

Haven't seen a post from Road! Will he attend ANY games this season???

Swing and a miss?

gotts
08-03-2011, 09:42 PM
Swing and a miss?

Pink is the new whatever-I-say-should-be-taken-as-fact-regardless-if-it's-right text.

Also known as standard operating procedure for Forum Communications.

Don't know which games I will be getting to this year yet.

TbonZach
08-03-2011, 10:08 PM
Pink is the new whatever-I-say-should-be-taken-as-fact-regardless-if-it's-right text.

Also known as standard operating procedure for Forum Communications and star2city.

Don't know which games I will be getting to this year yet.

Addendum added.

SDbison
08-04-2011, 02:29 AM
I will only miss 3 away games. Plan to go to 8 games during the season, and of course, all the playoff games.

ndbj52
08-04-2011, 03:00 AM
I plan on missing as much school as possible and I already have enough loans out so what is one more?

Every game start to finish. Bison Pride!

(Alright this might be a stretch, but I can dream)

FargoPanther
08-04-2011, 03:16 AM
Do I need to say more? :facepalm2:

stevdock
08-04-2011, 03:34 AM
I plan on missing as much school as possible and I already have enough loans out so what is one more?

Every game start to finish. Bison Pride!

(Alright this might be a stretch, but I can dream)

Its worth a shot. My senior year at NDSU I went to every game, both home and away. In fact I dragged two of my brothers and father to most of the games and had a great time. That was when we were in the NCC so the longest trip was to UNC, that's about an average trip now.

North Side
08-04-2011, 04:36 AM
All home games and Minnesota away, I am SOOOOOOOO glad the away games are on TV this year. Not being able to watch some games last year really sucked.

chuckles
08-04-2011, 04:58 AM

:nod:

ten chars...

56BISON73
08-04-2011, 05:45 AM

There is some world class BBQ just outside Carbondale which just might be the hold card for the trip south.

17>1
08-04-2011, 09:33 PM
It'll probably take the Bison being 4-0, and SIU being undefeated as well, to make me seriously consider going to Carbondale. Not trying to sound like a bandwagoner or anything, but it's not a short drive down there and I'm not made of money to be able to fly. Go Bison!!!

Twentysix
08-05-2011, 04:46 PM
It'll probably take the Bison being 4-0, and SIU being undefeated as well, to make me seriously consider going to Carbondale. Not trying to sound like a bandwagoner or anything, but it's not a short drive down there and I'm not made of money to be able to fly. Go Bison!!!

Round-trip flight +car + st Louis hotel is under 500 for 2. Probably cheaper than driving.

EndZoneQB
08-05-2011, 06:31 PM
Round-trip flight +car + st Louis hotel is under 500 for 2. Probably cheaper than driving.

From Minneapolis?

Tatanka
08-05-2011, 11:58 PM
From Minneapolis?

yep from MSP... Not from fargo.

IzzyFlexion
08-06-2011, 12:10 PM
FRIDAY:
!) Round trip: Fargo to O'Hare: about $ 250-$ 300.

2) I pick you up at the airport. $ 0.

3) We head straight to Diamonds Gentlemen's Club in West Chicago: $ 680.00.

4) Because we're totally bombed we are driven to my house by Destiny (not her real name) and she just happens to stay for a couple of hours: $1,200 (companionship fee between consenting adults........totally legal)

5)After Destiny leaves (doing the walk of shame), we managed to brew up and consume 4 pots of Folgers and pile in the car at 5:00. $ 0.

6) After getting a tank of gas at the BP, we see Destiny crying on the on-ramp to I-55 just outside of Joliet. $ 0.

7) We deterrmine that having an "extra driver" would be a good idea so she crawls in the back seat. $ 0. (so far)

8) Assuming we average 87 mph and taking into account that we take turns puking out an open window instead of stopping at rest areas, we get to Carbondale at about 9:30. $ 0.

9) We hit the tailgate and mooch off of everyone else (especially PL) $ 0.

10) We watch the Bison monkeythump the puppies. $ 40 for concessions.

11) We go to a local bar with other Bisonvillers and talk sh!t to fans of the "skinny canines". $ 190. (two rounds of drinks.)

12) We get in the back seat of my car and spoon/sleep while Destiny takes the wheel. $ 0.

13) Stop at a rest area just outside of Bloomington for about 2 hours and have additional "companionship between consenting adults" time with Destiny: $ 800.

14) You stay at my house for the night. $ 0.

15) Sunday morning I take you to the airport and you catch the 7:40 back to Fargo. $ 0.

..................Ok, you're right......Your idea is little cheaper.

CHADSTAUS
08-06-2011, 01:02 PM
All home games, MN, SD.

GradBison
08-06-2011, 04:08 PM
Izzy! :omfg:

Had you posted such an itinerary before your Fargo trip you would've had many more takers... I wanna party with you!

MNLonghorn10
08-06-2011, 04:16 PM
im not even sure id make it to the game, id probably just stay at diamonds

ndbj52
08-07-2011, 02:27 AM
Izzy, is Destiny blonde or brunette? It really does make a difference

IzzyFlexion
08-07-2011, 10:19 AM
Izzy, is Destiny blonde or brunette? It really does make a difference

She's brunette, 5' 9" 145 pounds. (I don't like 'em bony)
If you're in....and you prefer blondes......I can see if Mercedes (not her real name either) would like to tag along.

Notorious
08-08-2011, 03:15 PM
She's brunette, 5' 9" 145 pounds. (I don't like 'em bony)
If you're in....and you prefer blondes......I can see if Mercedes (not her real name either) would like to tag along.

I know a Mercedes and a Destiny that are entertainers as well...wonder if it's the same ones you know???

IzzyFlexion
08-08-2011, 10:11 PM
I know a Mercedes and a Destiny that are entertainers as well...wonder if it's the same ones you know???

Nope. Can't be. The last time that I saw them they assured me that I was their best and most favorite customer and didn't care about anyone else in the club. I ran out of 20's at about 1:30 which was fortunate because I didn't see hide nor hair of them afterward. Their shifts must have been over. Quite the co-inky-dink, huh?

I'm just so happy that they love me for me.

bri-dog
08-08-2011, 10:18 PM
I didn't see hide nor hair of them afterward. .

That's okay. In my mind they were shaved anyhoo...

JSUBison
08-09-2011, 06:56 AM
Will make it to the game at Indiana State as my only Bison game this year. Hopefully make it to a home playoff game, but not sure if my schedule will match up.

Have a few days free this fall, and going to hit a couple of other games in the area:

Sept 17-thinking of Indiana State @ Western Kentucky or Elon @ North Carolina Central
Oct 1- Gardner Webb @ Samford, Richmond @ JMU, or Georgia Southern @ Elon.

Probably go to the games with playoff contenders, so not really sure yet.

Lots of possibilities, hard to decide: http://www.championshipsubdivision.com/fcs-schedules/2011-fcs-football-schedules/