PDA

View Full Version : CSN Poll

ndbj52
08-02-2011, 06:20 PM
Not sure if any one else has seen this yet

http://www.collegesportingnews.com/content.php?511-CSN-Announces-2011-Preseason-Top-25-Ranking

1. Appalachian State
2. Georgia Southern
3. Delaware
4. William & Mary
5. Eastern Washington
6. Montana State
7. New Hampshire
8. Northern Iowa
9. Wofford
10. North Dakota State
11. Villanova
12. Jacksonville State
13. McNeese State
14. James Madison
15. Penn
16. Lehigh
17. Southern Illinois
18. Stephen F. Austin
19. Montana
20. Liberty
21. Western Illinois
22. Florida A&M
23. Bethune-Cookman
24. Harvard
25. Central Arkansas

bisonwest
08-02-2011, 06:44 PM
I think I agree with this pole more than the others. I don't believe in crowning EWU the number one team considering they lost their best player and are probably the second best team in their conference. I also find it hard to believe that Montana St. is still ranked ahead of us due to the fact that we dismantled them last year, but what do I know? I like where they put the Griz because there is no reason to believe they are going to be any better than the mediocre team they were last year. Appalachian and Georgia Southern should be switched around as far as I'm concerned, both will be dangerous this year. Finally I think anywhere from 8-14 is about right for NDSU. If we struggle with consistency throwing the football we are probably in the upper teens lower twenties. The defense will be good enough to keep us in the hunt even if we are offensively inept but if we don't make them respect the pass the goal of a National Title is out of reach.