PDA

View Full Version : Bisonville, Something to Be Proud of?

SDbison
08-01-2011, 03:36 PM
Wow, a visitor to Bisonville must really wonder what kind of F'ed up fans the Bison have......threads with:
guys claiming other guys as "friends"
constant talk of somebodys sausage
ticket exchanges for Harry Potter movies
interruptions in almost every thread for 6th grade bathroom humor

To some this must be funny, but really, think about it. :facepalm:

4mcruenomore
08-01-2011, 03:59 PM
Got a text about another banning lately too, hmmmmm

rutlandbison
08-01-2011, 04:15 PM
Is this serious?

tony
08-01-2011, 04:30 PM
Is this serious?

He might be serious but somebody is mistaken (or worse)... nobody has gotten banned.*

* Goldenshower is getting some consideration though.

BisonBabe
08-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Wow, a visitor to Bisonville must really wonder what kind of F'ed up fans the Bison have......threads with:

If you don't care about the thread don't read it.

If you don't like the banter about sausage ignore it.

Re: ticket exchange it was a seperate thread so just ignore it.

Re: the 6th grade bathroom humor again just ignore it.

We are in the off season and humor finds its way into most threads. I did not see anywhere in the TOS where we are required to be serious at all times. In fact I believe that even the Angry Elf appreciates a little humor to lighten the mood.

SDbison
08-01-2011, 04:38 PM
I was just trying to provoke some thought about what is posted at Bisonville. I too am guilty of some piss poor posts. The examples in this thread were examples only so sorry if someone feels picked on.

tony
08-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Don't like threads? Lead by example and start a good one.

56BISON73
08-01-2011, 04:40 PM
I was just trying to provoke some thought about what is posted at Bisonville. I too am guilty of some piss poor posts. The examples in this thread were examples only so sorry if someone feels picked on.

No sausage for you. :D j/k

Bison"FANatic"
08-01-2011, 04:42 PM
4 days and practice starts. We have all just about made it through the sports abyss known as summer off season. Bisonville to shall change in just a few short days. Football is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4mcruenomore
08-01-2011, 04:43 PM
How about we bring back Lakesbison?????

SDbison
08-01-2011, 04:44 PM
If you don't care about the thread don't read it.

If you don't like the banter about sausage ignore it.

Re: ticket exchange it was a seperate thread so just ignore it.

Re: the 6th grade bathroom humor again just ignore it.

We are in the off season and humor finds its way into most threads. I did not see anywhere in the TOS where we are required to be serious at all times. In fact I believe that even the Angry Elf appreciates a little humor to lighten the mood.
It not a little bit......it often goes overboard. Try going to other university message boards and reading them for a bit. Most don't seem to have the over abundunce of childish crap that gets difficult to ignore here. I am not saying anything has to be eliminated, just take a bit more pride in the fact others may read what goes on here and maybe tone it down a little.

BisonBabe
08-01-2011, 04:44 PM

Thought so but some have made similar comments thus the response list.

BTW I don't think any of my posts are piss poor but rather provoking for Izzy & Bri-dog :hide:

tony
08-01-2011, 04:45 PM
4 days and practice starts. We have all just about made it through the sports abyss known as summer off season. Bisonville to shall change in just a few short days. Football is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^--- True dat.

IMO, this really has been the best off-season of posting I can remember, partly because UND provided so much entertainment.

4mcruenomore
08-01-2011, 04:47 PM
^--- True dat.

Besides, compared to other off-seasons, this really has been the best I can remember, partly because UND provided so much entertainment.

Is Heckler banned?

SDbison
08-01-2011, 04:57 PM
Yeah, whatever happened to Heckler........long summer vacation?

admin
08-01-2011, 04:59 PM
If you show up in the user list, you aren't banned. I'm guessing you are talking about Heckler of the North, right?

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/member.php?u=2473

Checked his account and everything looks ok, not locked out or anything that I can see.

4mcruenomore
08-01-2011, 05:02 PM
If you show up in the user list, you aren't banned. I'm guessing you are talking about Heckler of the North, right?

Checked his account and everything looks ok, not locked out or anything that I can see.

Good to know

tony
08-01-2011, 05:06 PM
Oh, the drama! :)

4mcruenomore
08-01-2011, 05:07 PM
Oh, the drama! :)

You remind me of TwoFace from Batman, one minute posting as Tony, the next as Admin? Or is that someone else?

SDbison
08-01-2011, 05:08 PM
You remind me of TwoFace from Batman, one minute posting as Tony, the next as Admin? Or is that someone else?
Don't make him bring out the angry elf........

56BISON73
08-01-2011, 05:10 PM
Is Heckler banned?

The question is---who said he was banned? You have inferred that you received a text saying so.

4mcruenomore
08-01-2011, 05:16 PM
The question is---who said he was banned? You have inferred that you received a text saying so.

Do I have to reveal my sources for everything?

NorthernBison
08-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Do I have to reveal my sources for everything?

No you don't. Actually, you should probably dump them because they appear to be unreliable.

56BISON73
08-01-2011, 05:28 PM
No you don't. Actually, you should probably dump them because they appear to be unreliable.

Either that or he was just trying to stir the pot. Oh he wouldnt do that.:)

4mcruenomore
08-01-2011, 05:31 PM

Hahahahahaha

tony
08-01-2011, 05:38 PM

I don't know. Why don't you ask lakesbison? :)

Explanation: The only way I know of to check to see if somebody has accidentally locked themselves out of the board to log in as admin. I didn't realize it would bug you if I posted as admin or else I'd have maybe remembered to switch back to tony before posting.

BTW, Two Face? Am I not more like Bigfoot? Consider that some people don't believe Bigfoot exists, some people think he's up to no good because he also goes by the name Sasquatch, and the only proof that he even exists is a photo and some dubious eyewitness accounts. Not to mention that, like Bigfoot, I very rarely tailgate.

Time for drama popcorn. :hungry:

(yes, I use a knife and fork to eat drama popcorn)

4mcruenomore
08-01-2011, 05:44 PM
I don't know. Why don't you ask lakesbison? :)

Explanation: The only way I know of to check to see if somebody has accidentally locked themselves out of the board to log in as admin. I didn't realize it would bug you if I posted as admin or else I'd have maybe remembered to switch back to tony before posting.

BTW, Two Face? Am I not more like Bigfoot? Consider that some people don't believe Bigfoot exists, some people hink he's up to no good because he also goes by the name Sasquatch, and the only proof that he even exists is a photo and some dubious eyewitness accounts.

Time for drama popcorn. :hungry:

(yes, I use a knife and fork to eat drama popcorn)

What does Lakesbison have to do with you logging in as Admin?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/4mcrue/tony2.jpg

Facts
08-01-2011, 06:03 PM

Mr. Angry Elf, sir, I would like to suggest an avatar change.
http://thefauxistinternational.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/sj2tn20080421-0423tri-bigfoot0-ii1.jpg

ndsubison1
08-01-2011, 06:57 PM

and how is this any different from most other message boards :confused:

OrygunBison
08-01-2011, 11:36 PM
The humor is the only reason I go to BV in the offseason. It's actually pretty darn funny if you ask me and the overall participation at BV is also surprisingly high, I think. Those other message boards suck. Good lord, look what AGS has become. Hard to even enjoy it anymore. Its like a popcorn fart in there.

Show me a message board that we should aspire to. I'm actually curious. Maybe I'm missing something. I actually get turned off if things get too serious. I mean, like, its just sports, you know.

DjKyRo
08-01-2011, 11:49 PM
Man, the offseason is getting awesome. :facepalm: It's the freaking internet man, good luck finding a place where talk of sex and jokes and toilet humor isn't prevalent.

4mcruenomore
08-02-2011, 12:04 AM
Man, the offseason is getting awesome. :facepalm: It's the freaking internet man, good luck finding a place where talk of sex and jokes and toilet humor isn't prevalent.

Can I be in the wedding?

mgbison
08-02-2011, 03:25 AM
Why rip on Harry Potter? Its kinda sad that the series is over. Btw, the second Deathly Hallows is a damn good movie.

OrygunBison
08-02-2011, 04:19 AM
Why rip on Harry Potter? Its kinda sad that the series is over. Btw, the second Deathly Hallows is a damn good movie.

I have to agree with SD on the Harry Potter crap. You should be ashamed...

Answer Guy
08-03-2011, 07:52 PM
Notorious is a Poopyhead.

(It needed to be said.)

SDbison
08-04-2011, 02:56 AM
You are serious?

rutlandbison
08-04-2011, 11:12 AM
You are serious?
Are you serious?

4mcruenomore
08-04-2011, 01:01 PM
Are you serious?

Oh yeah, gotta get butlandbison in here too, are you serious?

Heckler WAS banned, why not get it out in the open?

rutlandbison
08-04-2011, 08:35 PM

I guess i shoulda used purple. wow. touchy touchy aren't we.

I dont know about Heckler. I dont get the info like you do. You sheep humper from western north dakota.

4mcruenomore
08-04-2011, 09:09 PM
I guess i shoulda used purple. wow. touchy touchy aren't we.

I dont know about Heckler. I dont get the info like you do. You sheep humper from western north dakota.

hahahaha, you are such a bufoon, it's hilarious!!

BisonBabe
08-04-2011, 09:33 PM

Was he banned or did he have technical difficulties accessing the site. Could have been an I D 10 T error.

In any event his account is not showing as banned right now so perhaps he could log in and say howdy.

tony
08-04-2011, 10:53 PM

Where are you getting your information? Heckler is not banned. He's never been banned.

Note: Cripes, his last activity date was today. How's he logging in if he is banned?

rutlandbison
08-04-2011, 11:02 PM
hahahaha, you are such a bufoon, it's hilarious!!
and your an alcoholic.

http://begirlmanifesta.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/nelly-buffoon.jpg

DjKyRo
08-04-2011, 11:07 PM
Where are you getting your information? Heckler is not banned. He's never been banned.

Note: Cripes, his last activity date was today. How's he logging in if he is banned?

He's got an inside source, obviously.

BisonBabe
08-04-2011, 11:37 PM
Oh the drama........accusations are like butt whole everyone has one....although some act like they have 2.

4mcruenomore
08-05-2011, 12:46 AM
and your an alcoholic.

http://begirlmanifesta.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/nelly-buffoon.jpg

I actually don't really appreciate a comment like that, and I would hope that a mod or tony would clean that up, please. I would also like some sort of reprimand,

56BISON73
08-05-2011, 12:52 AM
I actually don't really appreciate a comment like that, and I would hope that a mod or tony would clean that up, please. I would also like some sort of reprimand,

if you keep up your current actions he just might oblige you.

BlueBisonRock
08-05-2011, 12:52 AM

Although I share your reaction to personal insults, I will remind you that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

In English: you have made comments that are significantly more inflamitory than Rutland.

4mcruenomore
08-05-2011, 12:54 AM
Fine, fine, call me names, say what you will. I have inside information that Heckler was indeed banned at the end of may for 2 months, yes he logged in today, the ban was over.

Not sure what you mean PL? Please enlighten me
If I have been out of line, then by all means ban me, do whatever, I just don't appreciate the personal attacks on BV lately, and I am not alone in this.

56BISON73
08-05-2011, 01:07 AM
Fine, fine, call me names, say what you will. I have inside information that Heckler was indeed banned at the end of may for 2 months, yes he logged in today, the ban was over.

Not sure what you mean PL? Please enlighten me
If I have been out of line, then by all means ban me, do whatever, I just don't appreciate the personal attacks on BV lately, and I am not alone in this.

So whats your point of coming here like a little child on a few occasions crying about somebody who got banned? This happened two weeks ago also and Tony said he wasnt banned. Whats your deal. You just like to stir shit up or what? Or are you one of you drunken jags where you then say---oh you know what Im like and its just the internet?

Then somebody busts your balls and you cant handle it. If you cant handle the shit then dont sling it. As a matter of fact this most recent post is the only one Ive seen give you crap since your last melt down. Geez. Quit playing the victim.

4mcruenomore
08-05-2011, 01:10 AM
PL, you just want me to bite so you can say, "told you guys!, see, see, see" I won't.

56BISON73
08-05-2011, 01:23 AM
PL, you just want me to bite so you can say, "told you guys!, see, see, see" I won't.

No that wasnt my intention at all. Wow your scenario never crossed my mind.:confused: :facepalm2:

4mcruenomore
08-05-2011, 01:25 AM
No that wasnt my intention at all. Wow your scenario never crossed my mind.:confused: :facepalm2:

hahaha, well it did mine.

tony
08-05-2011, 02:00 AM
Fine, fine, call me names, say what you will. I have inside information that Heckler was indeed banned ao the end of may for 2 months, yes he logged in today, the ban was over.

^---- Bullshit.

Locking this down.

4mcruenomore
08-05-2011, 02:03 AM
Q. What's the difference between a liar and person who repeats lies?

I guess I will let him know that then