PDA

View Full Version : Jr. Bison Club

GRAFTONBISON
07-23-2011, 12:58 PM
We signed our boys up for the Jr. Bison Club for the first time when we sent our renewal for football season tickets earlier this year. We have obviously received our season tickets, but not the Jr. Bison Club t-shirts or football game tickets yet.

Does anybody know if this will be coming later? Should I be contacting someone yet? Figured many of you would have experience with the Jr. Bison Club and could give me some more information.

Thanks.

Tatanka
07-23-2011, 02:09 PM
We signed our boys up for the Jr. Bison Club for the first time when we sent our renewal for football season tickets earlier this year. We have obviously received our season tickets, but not the Jr. Bison Club t-shirts or football game tickets yet.

Does anybody know if this will be coming later? Should I be contacting someone yet? Figured many of you would have experience with the Jr. Bison Club and could give me some more information.

Thanks.

typically you pick those up either at fan day (Aug 16 this year) or at the first game in the lobby. Worth a phone call though...

stevdock
07-23-2011, 03:28 PM
typically you pick those up either at fan day (Aug 16 this year) or at the first game in the lobby. Worth a phone call though...

Yes this is correct. They will receive GA tickets, just FYI. Speaking of I need to order my sons.