PDA

View Full Version : once you get tickets on the crap gopher site POST them here

HerdBot
07-22-2011, 11:18 PM
The website stinks and the server is overloaded but once you get your seats, post the quantity and section so I can add them to the ticket list...

Tips. Try using internet explorer instead of Google Chrome. People have gotten tickets online but you have to be patient. When it puts you in the virtual waiting room, don't close the window.

bison68
07-22-2011, 11:24 PM
What a joke that was.........I was using IE and didn't have very much luck......I gave up after I was kicked off one time putting info on and then the second time while paying it said I didn't have permission for this action.

hattonbison
07-23-2011, 12:38 AM
I waited and waited to get on, so i went to a ticket broker, dollys tickets. Got 4 tickets for 71 each. Once i was done with them i went back to gopher site and got right thru and bought 4 more. Kinda ticked i wasted money at dollys but i am very happy to be in the house!

EndZoneQB
07-23-2011, 12:39 AM
Yeah, honestly not really sure why you guys waited for tickets.

Siouxfallsbison
07-23-2011, 01:01 AM
Stub hub. 2 tickets section 105 row 31

BisonPride72
07-23-2011, 04:08 PM
5 Tickets Section 220 Row 11 (Not Positive on the Row)

bison_05
07-23-2011, 05:35 PM
2 tickets, section 103 row 3

sway1331
07-23-2011, 06:34 PM
6 tickets in section 147, row 5

stevdock
07-23-2011, 08:13 PM
Do I understand the website right that the U of M only has single tickets left??

Tatanka
07-23-2011, 09:04 PM
Do I understand the website right that the U of M only has single tickets left??

I intepret the results I'm getting on that site the same way.... got the same result last night.

Tatanka
07-23-2011, 09:12 PM
If availability on StubHub is any indicator,

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s96/Tatankabucket/756db83a.png

I'd say the little guys in green are a pretty damn good draw.

Only two games have a higher starting ticket price (Wisconsin and Nebraska). And all the other games have more tickets available.

SDbison
07-23-2011, 11:19 PM
If availability on StubHub is any indicator,

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s96/Tatankabucket/756db83a.png

I'd say the little guys in green are a pretty damn good draw.

Only two games have a higher starting ticket price (Wisconsin and Nebraska). And all the other games have more tickets available.
There were 238 tickets left on stubhub for the Minnesota - NDSU game earlier today......now only 190 left. Only a dozen tickets left that are priced under $100 and that is before fees and mailing cost. ticketluck is a much better value for the same seats. Unless some more gopher fans start placing their seats up for sale with ticket brokers supply is going to be very limited.....and prices will only go up for what is available.

Twentysix
07-24-2011, 01:44 AM
If they don't lose to us this time. I bet the tickets don't sell as well next time.

SDbison
07-24-2011, 02:49 AM
If they don't lose to us this time. I bet the tickets don't sell as well next time.
Wow.........how prophetic! u do realize it will be at least 5 years until we play the goofs again.

Twentysix
07-24-2011, 03:04 AM
Wow.........how prophetic! u do realize it will be at least 5 years until we play the goofs again.

And it was 4 years ago the last time we played them... lmfao.

2012 colorado state
2013 K state i think <--- is not on gobison's schedule.
2014 Iowa State
2015 Open at NDSU Gophers have SDSU
2016 Gophers have ISU-b
2017 next possible NDSU gopher game

SDbison
07-24-2011, 03:52 AM

2012 colorado state
2014 Iowa State
2016 Gophers have ISU-b
So your point is? NDSU Gophs game will sellout until the Gophers beat NDSU badly 2 times in a row. That will likely will never happen again since NDSU is now and will continue to be a top 25 FCS team. Goofs are a mediocre Big Ten team once every 10 years. Keep on laughing dumas.

Twentysix
07-24-2011, 04:01 AM
So your point is? NDSU Gophs game will sellout until the Gophers beat NDSU badly 2 times in a row. That will likely will never happen again since NDSU is now and will continue to be a top 25 FCS team. Goofs are a mediocre Big Ten team once every 10 years. Keep on laughing dumas.

Eh, in my opinion almost beating the gophers in 2006, and it being one of the first FBS/BCS games NDSU was involved in, is the reason the 2007 game was so wildly popular. Now we play an FBS/BCS team every single year.

Minneapolis is close enough that bandwagoners will go if NDSU is perceived by non-hardcore football fans as to have a decent chance. I doubt this game would of been as popular amongst NDSU fans as the 2007 game. (Of course its not in the same venue so the same # of tickets are not available) Popular, of course, 30,000 people popular? Not a chance. Had we lost 45-14 in 2007 you would see less than 5000 people going.

----

My reply point was a response to your post

...u do realize it will be at least 5 years until we play the goofs again.

as if NDSU fans wont remeber what happened 5 years ago. My point was the last time NDSU played the U of M was 4 years ago.

Your average fan going to this game does not remeber losing to Wyoming or even playing Wyoming, or Iowa State. That 2007 U of M game was turned into our superbowl because we won the game.

This game has more steam because we won that game. If we do not win this time, the next meeting will have measurably less NDSU excitement.

Will bisonville be excited? Hell yes. Were all 30,000 people at the 2007 game bisonvillers? Not even close.

SDbison
07-24-2011, 04:05 AM
Eh, in my opinion almost beating the gophers in 2006, and it being one of the first FBS/BCS games NDSU was involved in, is the reason the 2007 game was so wildly popular. Now we play an FBS/BCS team every single year.

Minneapolis is close enough that bandwagoners will go if NDSU is perceived by non-hardcore football fans as to have a decent chance. I doubt this game would of been as popular amongst NDSU fans as the 2007 game. (Of course its not in the same venue so the same # of tickets are not available) Popular, of course, 30,000 people popular? Not a chance. Had we lost 45-14 in 2007 you would see less than 5000 people going.

----

My reply point was a response to your post "You realize it will be 5 years..." as if NDSU fans wont remeber what happened 5 years ago. My point was the last time NDSU played the U of M was 4 years ago.
Point is NDSU has not lost badly to the goofs in modern times. Can't change history. Case closed.......I win.

Twentysix
07-24-2011, 04:07 AM
Point is NDSU has not lost badly to the goofs in modern times. Can't change history. Case closed.......I win.

You always win thats why the games you play in are "Special".

SDbison
07-24-2011, 04:08 AM
You always win thats why the games you play in are "Special".
What is twentysix.........your IQ?

SDbison
07-24-2011, 04:09 AM
There were 238 tickets left on stubhub for the Minnesota - NDSU game earlier today......now only 190 left. Only a dozen tickets left that are priced under $100 and that is before fees and mailing cost. ticketluck is a much better value for the same seats. Unless some more gopher fans start placing their seats up for sale with ticket brokers supply is going to be very limited.....and prices will only go up for what is available.
Now only 170 tickets left at stubhub.

Twentysix
07-24-2011, 04:10 AM
What is twentysix.........your IQ?

If you want it to be. It wouldn't kill you to admit alot of the excitement for this game is due to the 2007 performance.

Hammerhead
07-24-2011, 04:28 AM
There was a little mix-up at our house so we have 2 pairs of tickets located in:
- section 220
- section 221

SDbison
07-24-2011, 02:10 PM
If you want it to be. It wouldn't kill you to admit alot of the excitement for this game is due to the 2007 performance.
OK, it is most definately true that there is much excitement due to the 2007 game. Sorry, maybe I just misunderstood your first reply to my post.
I believe everything built from the 2006 game.
Many bison fans believed the 1980's to 1990 Bison teams could have given the Goofs a great game. Again, I can't see interest fading in this game unless the goofers beat the Bison by 4 plus touchdowns for the next couple times the game is played. It appears Minnesota knows this won't happen and will defer playing to only every 5 to 10 years or so to prevent the embarassing losses.
Bison fans > Goofer fans

SDbison
07-24-2011, 02:12 PM
There was a little mix-up at our house so we have 2 pairs of tickets located in:
- section 220
- section 221
Not a bad mistake........you will likely be able to sell one set of them for a profit!

Bryan
07-24-2011, 02:49 PM
It appears Minnesota knows this won't happen and will defer playing to only every 5 to 10 years or so to prevent the embarassing losses.
Bison fans > Goofer fans

nice try but crap and you know it, ndsu doesn't have any special spot with MN fans or administrators which is why they rotate between all the regional schools,(with the exception of the racist mascots up north), they would love to add UNI but they already play Iowa or Iowa St. every year. if MN was so scared then why schedule the game at all, with iowa, Wisconsin, and nebraska all at home this year, the schedule is set up to make big money.

SDbison
07-24-2011, 03:02 PM
It appears Minnesota knows this won't happen and will defer playing to only every 5 to 10 years or so to prevent the embarassing losses.
Bison fans > Goofer fans

nice try but crap and you know it, ndsu doesn't have any special spot with MN fans or administrators which is why they rotate between all the regional schools,(with the exception of the racist mascots up north), they would love to add UNI but they already play Iowa or Iowa St. every year. if MN was so scared then why schedule the game at all, with iowa, Wisconsin, and nebraska all at home this year, the schedule is set up to make big money.
Apparently, the goofers are not any better than the Bison in football. 2006 and 2007 proves that. And of course, why play a FCS team that can beat you and bring as many fans as the home team. Gopher football.......sucking for the past 50 years. Also, seems evident Minnesota will make close to the same money playing NDSU as Wisconsin or Nebraska. Keep on thinking Goofer football is so superior........your team is bottom Big Ten.

EndZoneQB
07-25-2011, 03:34 AM
6 tickets in section 147, row 5

Get ready for a loud day. My group of 10 is sitting front row in that section :)

Tatanka
07-25-2011, 03:47 AM
Get ready for a loud day. My group of 10 is sitting front row in that section :)

Please, for the love of all that is good, don't stand on the railing...

EndZoneQB
07-25-2011, 04:01 AM
Please, for the love of all that is good, don't stand on the railing...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tatanka again.

Fair enough, but I will be standing! lol

Tatanka
07-25-2011, 04:24 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tatanka again.

Fair enough, but I will be standing! lol

Thank God. I got worried when I saw you said you had a group of 10 SITTING front row. :D

mnriverbison
07-25-2011, 01:16 PM
What are you all paying per ticket at stub hub?

SDbison
07-25-2011, 03:32 PM
Now only 150 tickets left at stubhub. Only 1 seat less than $100 ($90) and that is before fees and mailing cost. Not looking good for those who waited.

344Johnson
07-25-2011, 06:46 PM
My dad just bought 4 tickets on stubhub for $110 a piece I think

bison_by_blood
07-25-2011, 06:49 PM
Just got 6 tix in 221 by calling into the goofer ticket office. All spread out over the section, but that was the best they could do.

Green-N-Gold
07-25-2011, 08:03 PM
Have a pair of tickets in section 236. Selling on a behalf of a Nebraska fan co-worker. $150 for the pair. PM me if interested.

bisonmike2
07-25-2011, 08:27 PM
Looks like I'll be watching from home or DMB's. I had to wait to buy tickets because we have a major project coming up and I can't make any weekend plans in Aug/Sept until the project date is set.

MNLonghorn10
07-25-2011, 08:43 PM
Looks like I'll be watching from home or DMB's. I had to wait to buy tickets because we have a major project coming up and I can't make any weekend plans in Aug/Sept until the project date is set.

Scalpors...how do they work

Civil06
07-25-2011, 08:48 PM

They show you the tickets they have and their price, and you can either give them cash or walk away. I plan on buying tickets outside TCF on game day because there will be plenty available. For the 2007 game, Stubhub wanted something like $200/ticket the night before. I got 2 tickets on the 50 yard line, row 7 of the Bison sideline for face value (I think is was about $55/seat). Best. Game. Ever.

Just be prepared to walk around a little and talk to a couple different guys. They're easy to spot.

roadwarrior
07-25-2011, 08:56 PM
Just be prepared to walk around a little and talk to a couple different guys. They're easy to spot.

Yeah no kidding. Just look for the "I need tickets" signs. LOL

mnriverbison
07-25-2011, 09:04 PM
Yeah no kidding. Just look for the "I need tickets" signs. LOL

My favorite part of those guys is that they hold that sign up or wear it and in one hand they are holding out about 18-20 tickets. I saw this at a recent Twins game which I arrived to 20 minutes late. They were still buying tickets and it was the 2nd inning! I saw some guys I know who were sitting at a bar patio having beers waiting for the scalpers to give up and dump a few tickets on them for cheap.

Waiting until the day of is a real game of chance. You may score big like a previous poster or you may be put in a position where you either pay a king's ransom or don't get in at all. Maybe if you live in the TC you can stomach that choice but if I drive 3+ hours for a game I'd have a hard time taking that chance.

bisonmike2
07-25-2011, 09:09 PM

I'll be getting 10 times as drunk for 1/10th the price at DMB's. Plus I'll be able to stumble home.

EndZoneQB
07-25-2011, 11:03 PM
They show you the tickets they have and their price, and you can either give them cash or walk away. I plan on buying tickets outside TCF on game day because there will be plenty available. For the 2007 game, Stubhub wanted something like $200/ticket the night before. I got 2 tickets on the 50 yard line, row 7 of the Bison sideline for face value (I think is was about $55/seat). Best. Game. Ever.

I think he was being sarcastic. We've dealt with scalpers before. Walk around a bit with your hand up with the amount of tickets you need...someone should hit you up.

Waiting until the day of is a real game of chance. You may score big like a previous poster or you may be put in a position where you either pay a king's ransom or don't get in at all. Maybe if you live in the TC you can stomach that choice but if I drive 3+ hours for a game I'd have a hard time taking that chance.

We flew to Dallas for the Red River Shootout without tickets. Tickets weren't available like we thought they were going to be, but we found our amount and saw the game. It's kind of an adventure too.

KSBisonFan
07-26-2011, 02:07 AM

2012 colorado state
2014 Iowa State
2016 Gophers have ISU-b

I hope it's K-State in 2013!!! I'm 45 minutes from Manhattan and will certainly be there.

Wally
07-26-2011, 04:48 AM
I'll be getting 10 times as drunk for 1/10th the price at DMB's. Plus I'll be able to stumble home.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bneoRnNbfNE/RebZiB92UdI/AAAAAAAAAZc/65f0_XUXsJQ/s400/generic-beer1.JPG

Be careful...that cheap beer wreaks havoc on the insides...1/10th price=10x as drunk=10x as much porcelain time:)

North Side
07-26-2011, 08:01 PM
Bought off the U of M site: 1 ticket section 231 row 13 seat 14... another same section 6 rows up I wanted to get 2 seats next to one another but the website only let me order singles, so my buddy and I will have to sit separately at least until we find a couple empty seats.

EndZoneQB
07-26-2011, 08:12 PM
Bought off the U of M site: 1 ticket section 231 row 13 seat 14... another same section 6 rows up I wanted to get 2 seats next to one another but the website only let me order singles, so my buddy and I will have to sit separately at least until we find a couple empty seats.

If they are benches, just fill in, no one will know the difference.