PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: Gopher tickets go on sale Friday at 5 pm

HerdBot
07-21-2011, 06:54 AM
UPDATE the website is overloaded try Internet Explorer.

Gophers single game tickets go on sale ONLINE July 22nd at 5pm at http://www.gophersports.com They are $50 each. Web only! If they dont sell out in the 1st 3 days, they can be ordered by phone on July 25th @ 9am! The number is 1-800-U-GOPHER. They will probably be sold out by then. Be in front of your computer and have your card ready on the 22nd. Most of these tickets will be bought by Bison fans.https://www.mygophersports.com/Onlin...8-009A45A1E99E

mnriverbison
07-21-2011, 08:10 PM
Gophers single game tickets go on sale ONLINE July 22nd at 5pm at http://www.gophersports.com They are $50 each. Web only! If they dont sell out in the 1st 3 days, they can be ordered by phone on July 25th @ 9am! The number is 1-800-U-GOPHER. They will probably be sold out by then. Be in front of your computer and have your card ready on the 22nd. Most of these tickets will be bought by Bison fans.https://www.mygophersports.com/Onlin...8-009A45A1E99E

It will be interesting to see how many are available. In a normal year the ticket brokers (who would buy during the current pre-sale period) would buy out this game before the public gets a chance. This year they may be focused on cashing in on the pretty excellent big ten schedule coming to town.

Either way, the only demand for this game from Gopher fans will be from those with Bison fans as friends. Outside of that, this stadium will be the just us and the die-hards.

HerdBot
07-22-2011, 02:20 AM
It will be interesting to see how many are available. In a normal year the ticket brokers (who would buy during the current pre-sale period) would buy out this game before the public gets a chance. This year they may be focused on cashing in on the pretty excellent big ten schedule coming to town.

Either way, the only demand for this game from Gopher fans will be from those with Bison fans as friends. Outside of that, this stadium will be the just us and the die-hards.

I think these are going to sell out really fast. Probably within a few hours. I hope the Forum has a blurb tomorrow so we can get them before scalpers.

HerdBot
07-22-2011, 08:32 PM
Final reminder! 5 pm. If its not on the screen hit F5 to refresh if your computer illiterate. But don't do it in the middle of the order or you will lose it

BisonPride72
07-22-2011, 09:21 PM
I wish it was 5 already so I could buy my tickets and be done with work for the week. I'm sure my last half an hour of work will consist of me looking at the clock and trying to make it go faster.

Twentysix
07-22-2011, 09:25 PM
Where are the GA tickets located?

go_bison
07-22-2011, 09:48 PM
Sitting at work, waiting for 5.....

GRAFTONBISON
07-22-2011, 09:52 PM
Good luck getting tickets to everyone. We had a Gopher season ticket holder get 12 tickets for our group this past Monday.

Let's fill the stadium with green:judges:

HandoEX
07-22-2011, 10:01 PM
I keep getting an "internal server error". Anyone else getting these?

go_bison
07-22-2011, 10:02 PM
Yes, I am getting that error too... WTF ?

TAILG8R
07-22-2011, 10:03 PM
Yeah, if you keep refreshing you can get in sometimes, but I haven't seen a live link to purchase single game tickets yet.

BisonPride72
07-22-2011, 10:03 PM
Same here, feels like when I was trying to get Twins tickets all over again.

HandoEX
07-22-2011, 10:04 PM
Figures. It's the U of Morons.

MN_BISON
07-22-2011, 10:05 PM
el Crasho!

bisonhp330
07-22-2011, 10:06 PM
Figures. It's the U of Morons.

a-frickin -men......system crash- bison fans are kickin the systems' ass......their players ass later!!!!

MNLonghorn10
07-22-2011, 10:08 PM
fucking LOL

BisonPride72
07-22-2011, 10:10 PM
It figures that this would happen since I have a 2 1/2 hour drive ahead of me that I have to leave for in 15 minutes.

tony
07-22-2011, 10:11 PM
The server, she is crash-ed.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6023/5965422876_d4413615df_z.jpg

Must be all the New Mexico State fans :)

Prediction: They sell out the NDSU game 45 minutes after their servers come back up.

bisonhp330
07-22-2011, 10:15 PM
anyone see a link yet? i can get on the main page but no link

JordonH
07-22-2011, 10:15 PM
little hint..i went to "pick a pack" and was able to buy tickets for just the bison game...section 221 and 220 were the best though

bisonhp330
07-22-2011, 10:18 PM
little hint..i went to "pick a pack" and was able to buy tickets for just the bison game...section 221 and 220 were the best though
its thinking............and thinking.....

:facepalm:

bisonhp330
07-22-2011, 10:19 PM
WHAAAAAAAAAT THE F.......error says the ticket site is down for maintenance will be back up feb 3
lmao

JordonH
07-22-2011, 10:19 PM
I wonder why sites even plan things like this when they know they cant handle the traffic

go_bison
07-22-2011, 10:20 PM
University of Minnesota Online Ticketing is unavailable due to maintenance.
We expect to return to service on Thursday February 3 at 9:00am. Sorry for any inconvenience.

WTF?!?!?!?!?

bisonhp330
07-22-2011, 10:22 PM
im sitting in the texas roadhouse parking lot on a laptop.....beer and steak or bison tickets. DAMMIT- THIS IS AMERICA....I SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE ALL THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HerdBot
07-22-2011, 10:32 PM
Try this link works
https://www.mygophersports.com/Online/default.asp?doWork::WScontent::loadArticle=Load&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::article_id=5EB04A 9D-EEAC-42EF-814F-E8373E0A9DFF

BisonPride72
07-22-2011, 10:32 PM
I had my tickets and was entering my credit card information and the site crashed Son of a B***h

tony
07-22-2011, 10:34 PM
Try this link works
https://www.mygophersports.com/Online/default.asp?doWork::WScontent::loadArticle=Load&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::article_id=5EB04A 9D-EEAC-42EF-814F-E8373E0A9DFF

Get the 500 server error on that too. Usually I get put in a "virtual waiting room" and then it tells me that my session timed out after five to ten minutes

HerdBot
07-22-2011, 10:39 PM
Get the 500 server error on that too. Usually I get put in a "virtual waiting room" and then it tells me that my session timed out after five to ten minutes

Its a conspiracy but try this

tony
07-22-2011, 10:40 PM
Its a conspiracy but try this

It's well and truly crashed is what it is:

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6013/5964935259_0b0cc69084_z.jpg

Every once in a while, I get to see this:

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6128/5964945249_b3f8d1c7d4_b.jpg

17>1
07-22-2011, 10:47 PM
Just worked for me. Got 2 in SEct. 221. Not sure where that's at but stoked nonetheless. See ya'll there!!! Go Bison!!!

HerdBot
07-22-2011, 10:50 PM
Says "you're being placed in a virtual waiting room due to high volume" keep trying.

bison68
07-22-2011, 10:55 PM
This is total bull..........twice putting in my information and crashed!!!!!!!!!!!

tony
07-22-2011, 10:56 PM
Heh, let me in, let me pick my seats, let me enter my credit card info and...

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6003/5965525862_4325bd4bcc_o.png

:(

Hammerhead
07-22-2011, 10:57 PM
Try using Internet Exploder. I received the same waiting room error with Google Chrome and got right in with IE.

Says "you're being placed in a virtual waiting room due to high volume" keep trying.

EndZoneQB
07-22-2011, 10:59 PM
Can't get 8 seats in a row lol

tony
07-22-2011, 11:04 PM
Try using Internet Exploder. I received the same waiting room error with Google Chrome and got right in with IE.

Using IE... it's a server problem, I think.

Holy crap, what a clusterfuck.

HerdBot
07-22-2011, 11:10 PM
Can't get 8 seats in a row lol
Wow are they in the same section? Post em so I can add then to the master list!

BadlandsBison
07-22-2011, 11:22 PM
Yo, I'm late to the show here. Just got off work in mountain time, anyone have some direction? Looks like the server is run on coal, but I'd like to grab 3 tickets.

EndZoneQB
07-22-2011, 11:24 PM
Wow are they in the same section? Post em so I can add then to the master list!

I'm not buying, I already have 10 seats front row section 147. I was just checking. Lakes said best seats are section 220 row 31 which is the last row so better get em lol

MNLonghorn10
07-22-2011, 11:40 PM
y'all bein trolled on by goldie gopher!
http://dve27.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/um-stock_goldy_thumbs-up.jpg

BadlandsBison
07-22-2011, 11:41 PM
Heh, let me in, let me pick my seats, let me enter my credit card info and...

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6003/5965525862_4325bd4bcc_o.png

:(

Same deal. Any suggestions?

17>1
07-22-2011, 11:44 PM
I used Internet Explorer and just kept trying. Went through I think 'ticket info' and then clicked on the Bison logo, and then went to "buy", and it finally worked. Got 2 in sect. 221 Seats 5 & 6. Not sure on the row since my dad had the printout and he's checking the mail. I'll post as soon as I know. Keep at it.

HerdBot
07-22-2011, 11:46 PM
Same deal. Any suggestions?

Clear your history, cookies and cache and go back in. May have something to do with proxy servers? I'm not a computer whiz.

Try a different browser? Go to internet options and lower your security settings? Try a different path? There are different ways to access the link

Can you register and then order tickets?

Try different stuff

Tatanka
07-22-2011, 11:50 PM
That error is 100% a server-side issue.

They'll have it fixed by February. :facepalm:

Only good news is that if you're not getting through, neither is anyone else.

17>1
07-22-2011, 11:51 PM
Ok, I was wrong. Sect 221 Row 5 Seats 3&4

Go Bison!!!

Tatanka
07-22-2011, 11:53 PM
Just got to seat selection, tried searching for 4, no luck. tried searching for 2, no luck. tried searching for 1, got a seat. didn't buy, but that's awful odd. Either that or the mofo is sold out already.

tony
07-22-2011, 11:57 PM
Yo, I'm late to the show here. Just got off work in mountain time, anyone have some direction? Looks like the server is run on coal, but I'd like to grab 3 tickets.

Probably have to go through stubhub:

http://www.stubhub.com/minnesota-golden-gophers-football-tickets/minnesota-vs-north-dakota-state-9-24-2011-1026857/

Gets pricey though.

HerdBot
07-23-2011, 12:01 AM
Just got to seat selection, tried searching for 4, no luck. tried searching for 2, no luck. tried searching for 1, got a seat. didn't buy, but that's awful odd. Either that or the mofo is sold out already.

I guarantee its not sold out. The gopher hole said they had the same issues. Nebraska is crashing the server

BadlandsBison
07-23-2011, 12:02 AM
Probably have to go through stubhub:

http://www.stubhub.com/minnesota-golden-gophers-football-tickets/minnesota-vs-north-dakota-state-9-24-2011-1026857/

Gets pricey though.

:mad: Yup, I give up. You win this time, Goldie

tony
07-23-2011, 12:08 AM
I guarantee its not sold out. The gopher hole said they had the same issues. Nebraska is crashing the server

Nebraska isn't crashing the server because they can't buy single game tickets until Sept. 27 (plus the game is already sold out.)

Pretty sure it's Bison fans crashing the server.

NDSUFREAK
07-23-2011, 12:09 AM
Seems to be working fine now but I can also get only 1 ticket at a time because there isn't 2 in a row...I'm not buying I'm just checking it out. This will will be sold out.

TbonZach
07-23-2011, 12:21 AM
....This will will be sold out.

Quoted for hopeful truth. :praying:

Siouxfallsbison
07-23-2011, 01:00 AM
frustrated with system and trying to find open seats. Went to stub hub and bought two in section 105 for $80 a ticket. :mad:

MNLonghorn10
07-23-2011, 01:14 AM
frustrated with system and trying to find open seats. Went to stub hub and bought two in section 105 for $80 a ticket. :mad:

why are you mad? you spent a lil more and got a better ticket.

mnriverbison
07-23-2011, 03:27 AM

ding ding ding

Those people travel. They will have more fans in TCF than Iowa and Wisconsin combined. Although I'm pretty sure they have to buy another crap NC game though to buy today. Also don't forget WI and IA will bring a crapload of demand. This is a pretty good year to be a MN ticket-broker.

NEWS-Heard from a Husker friend. Let's just say that buying a $35 ticket and dumping it to a game you don't care about is considered a small premium to pay around there. Many of their fans buy season tickets for opponents and sell (even at a loss if needed) all the games that they don't want. When you think about it, Bison fans should have done that this year for the Gopher game when you see the insane mark-ups people will be soon paying at StubHub. With the profits made on WI, IA, and NE you could have easily made it work to get a great Bison seat and not get screwed by a ticket broker.

Also props to the poster who said this reminded them of buying Twins tickets. When I tried to buy single game seats for last year I faced the same thing. At a certain point there isn't much the ticket-selling site can do when a zillion people all try to log in at the same time.

tony
07-24-2011, 02:23 PM
http://www.startribune.com/sports/twins/126047598.html

Until single-game ticket sales started for Gophers football, the North Dakota State ticket was more popular than Wisconsin, Iowa and Nebraska. Starting Friday, you can buy single-game tickets for the New Mexico State, Miami (Ohio), North Dakota State and Illinois games.

I guess you could pick two games and get a Nebraska ticket so maybe some of their tickets will come up for sale, but there probably won't be too many since Cornhusker fans have two cheaper games to pick from for that "two-game pack" deal.

My prediction: There will be more NDSU fans at TCF on 9/24 than Nebraska fans on 10/22. :hide:

Tatanka
07-24-2011, 02:29 PM

I guess you could pick two games and get a Nebraska ticket so maybe some of their tickets will come up for sale, but there probably won't be too many since Cornhusker fans have two cheaper games to pick from for that "two-game pack" deal.

My prediction: There will be more NDSU fans at TCF on 9/24 than Nebraska fans on 10/22. :hide:

There's a reason tickets can be had for less than $10 for Miami (OH) and New Mexico State... and kudos to Minnesota for figuring out which game they could charge a premium for.

mnriverbison
07-24-2011, 02:55 PM

Tony,

If we accept the ramblings of Sid when we like what he says, we have to accept them all the time.

Also, what is he even saying? That NDSU tickets were more popular before tickets went on sale, but now that they are on sale the other 3 games are more popular?

I think you may be right about visitor attendance. We may bring more than Nebraska, but let's not kid ourselves. Our # of available tickets will be a lot higher than theirs. Only MN diehards will go to the Bison game. The smart fans will actually sell their tickets to Bison fans. For the Husker game most season ticket holders will go and the general MN public will be interested.

But don't underestimate Husker nation. They put over 20k in Notre Dame stadium. More than FD holds.

tony
07-24-2011, 03:25 PM
Tony,

If we accept the ramblings of Sid when we like what he says, we have to accept them all the time.

Also, what is he even saying? That NDSU tickets were more popular before tickets went on sale, but now that they are on sale the other 3 games are more popular?

I think you may be right about visitor attendance. We may bring more than Nebraska, but let's not kid ourselves. Our # of available tickets will be a lot higher than theirs. Only MN diehards will go to the Bison game. The smart fans will actually sell their tickets to Bison fans. For the Husker game most season ticket holders will go and the general MN public will be interested.

But don't underestimate Husker nation. They put over 20k in Notre Dame stadium. More than FD holds.

Well, yeah, there's more than reason there will be more Bison fans at their Gopher game than Cornhusker fans. Still won't change the game day experience...

I think all Sid was saying is that before Friday, the NDSU game had sold more tickets than any other game. He wrote the story before tickets went on sale so

BTW, I wouldn't discount Minnesota fan interest in the Bison game as much as you have - after all, if you are from Minnesota and want to see Minnesota kids play DI football, your best choice is an NDSU game. Remember how many tickets Nate Safe's presence sold? :)

SDbison
07-24-2011, 03:34 PM
Well, yeah, there's more than reason there will be more Bison fans at their Gopher game than Cornhusker fans. Still won't change the game day experience...

I think all Sid was saying is that before Friday, the NDSU game had sold more tickets than any other game. He wrote the story before tickets went on sale so

BTW, I wouldn't discount Minnesota fan interest in the Bison game as much as you have - after all, if you are from Minnesota and want to see Minnesota kids play DI football, your best choice is an NDSU game. Remember how many tickets Nate Safe's presence sold? :)
Knowing Nate's dad and family a bunch of them will likely be there for this years game.
I agree, there is more interest in Minnesota regarding the NDSU game than most Goofer fans are willing to admit. They think they are too good for us and like to downplay NDSU's football tradition. Too bad they don't have one of their own.

mnriverbison
07-24-2011, 04:45 PM

I guess I'm gauging MN fan interest based on the ticket-holders who I know (I work with the U of M so that is a lot) and by and large they view almost all non-conference games the same. A few know Bison alums and may go for that connection, but outside of that the game isn't viewed any different than Miami OH. The Husker game is a legit helmet school making their Big Ten debut on homecoming. It isn't discounting interest in NDSU to say that Gopher fans are more excited about Nebraska and therefore tickets to the Bison game will be more available and for less

Also- why is it blasphemy to say that Nebraska has a larger and better-traveling fanbase than NDSU? Or that Nebraska is a better draw than NDSU? Those seem like pretty indisputable statements.

Gully
07-24-2011, 05:40 PM
I guess I'm gauging MN fan interest based on the ticket-holders who I know (I work with the U of M so that is a lot) and by and large they view almost all non-conference games the same. A few know Bison alums and may go for that connection, but outside of that the game isn't viewed any different than Miami OH. The Husker game is a legit helmet school making their Big Ten debut on homecoming. It isn't discounting interest in NDSU to say that Gopher fans are more excited about Nebraska and therefore tickets to the Bison game will be more available and for less

Also- why is it blasphemy to say that Nebraska has a larger and better-traveling fanbase than NDSU?

I think you're right and that's why there could be 1/2 of the stadium chearing for NDSU.

Gully
07-24-2011, 05:41 PM
I think you're right and that's why there could be 1/2 of the stadium chearing for NDSU.

I should clarify...I agree with part of your post. I'm not sure about the part that says there will be a lot more available and cheaper than the Nebraska game. Right now, it appears that tickets that are available are going fast.

mnriverbison
07-24-2011, 05:42 PM

That's what I'm saying! I know the numbers will never work out the same as the dome, but I think we could be looking at 15k for this game. And I hope everyone is out at the bars or tailgating all day.

Gully
07-24-2011, 06:52 PM
That's what I'm saying! I know the numbers will never work out the same as the dome, but I think we could be looking at 15k for this game. And I hope everyone is out at the bars or tailgating all day.

I think it could be even bigger than that. But we'll never know for sure.

goldenshower
07-25-2011, 03:33 AM
I think it could be even bigger than that. But we'll never know for sure.

There might be 10k bison fans at the game! I would by shocked if there were more than that! I recently sold my gopher vs bison tickets because the old lady told me I had to give up a couple tickets since I'm going to the usc game and the game in east lansing.

It will be a fun game but gopher fans aren't excited about ndsu and we aren't fearing a loss. Just a non conf game that most don't care about unless we know a bizon fan who doesn't live in reality and tells us about how dominate the bizon are...

344Johnson
07-25-2011, 05:29 AM
There might be 10k bison fans at the game! I would by shocked if there were more than that! I recently sold my gopher vs bison tickets because the old lady told me I had to give up a couple tickets since I'm going to the usc game and the game in east lansing.

It will be a fun game but gopher fans aren't excited about ndsu and we aren't fearing a loss. Just a non conf game that most don't care about unless we know a bizon fan who doesn't live in reality and tells us about how dominate the bizon are...

I see 2 or 3 things wrong with this statement. I shall be very civil about this.

Ten thousand is the one thing I see wrong that I very well could be wrong about. I think too many Gopher fans will sell tickets for this game for NDSU to have at most ten thousand, I am anticipating 15K for this game. The playoff push the Herd had will be a big reason a lot of people on the fence about going will end up going. If this was the 7-5 team after the Misery St. game then I would completely agree with your 10K at most prediction.

Why wouldn't you be fearing a loss? If you don't fear this as a loss than what do you fear as a loss? Your a low-mid Big 10(12) team so you can't fear losing to Ohio St., Nebraska, Penn St., Wisconsin. The games you would theoretically fear losing are to teams like NDSU, Miami (OH), etc. because those are the games that the fans can honestly look at and say that we have no excuse to lose this game. Hell, Mason's firing can be attributed to three things, Almost losing to NDSU, losing to NDSU, and the big reason is the Texas Tech debacle.

Outside of Lakes and a few others, I would have to say most of us are pretty rational, we aren't clamouring for a Big Ten invite or anything stupid like that. The Bison are by no means a dominant program, we have not been anything above a solid FCS team. We have had dominant teams, average teams, and downright awful teams all in the past 5 years. But are we being irrational when we go into a game against Minnesota expecting a W? Not really. Back in '06 I went to the game hoping the Bison could keep it within a couple of touchdowns. In '07 I was thinking that the Bison would pull it off. SDSU played a good game with Minnesota(and Nebraska which I think they should get more credit for but I digress), and USD went in and won last year. The teams up here are not afraid of the Gophers and have no reason to be. Can you give me a pros and cons list showing why the Bison shouldn't feel like they are fully capable of winning this game? If you can, I will be more than happy to label myself an "irrational bizon fan."

mnriverbison
07-25-2011, 01:24 PM

Help me out. I think we both agree that Bison fans are pumped about this game and Gopher fans generally don't care. So how does that not lead to more than 10k Bison fans? Virtually every non season or student ticket will be bought by Bison fans. Plus, virtually every season ticket which goes on sale through secondary market will be bought by Bison fans. So work me through the numbers. How many season + student tickets are there and how many extra seats does that leave? Additionally, how many season + student tickets will be sold because Gopher fans don't want to go to the game? It sure seems like more than 10k will be available.

Also- nobody cares if you guys aren't afraid of losing. But you should be scared. An FBS team at home should win by 20+ points. Care to make a wager on that spread?

Gully
07-25-2011, 02:08 PM

Thanks for making my point. You listed a few reasons why the bison fan attendance will be higher than 10,000.

Civil06
07-25-2011, 02:29 PM

I agree that Gopher fans aren't excited, but are most Gopher fans really not fearing a loss??? They're less than a year removed from losing to the University of South Dakota - an average FCS team at the time. In the last five years that's 2 losses to FCS teams, a 3-point win over SDSU, a 12-point win over Montana State, and a 1-point win over the Bison. Until the program has a few solid years, I'd certainly be nervous about losing to the Bison. It has to be embarassing at this point. I'd fully expect that the U should beat most teams not in a BCS conference, let alone the FCS, and I sincerely hope Kill can get things on track. Until then, I don't think the Bison fans are being delusional at all (that happens during basketball season :D).

SDbison
07-25-2011, 03:20 PM

For pompous jerks like you........Gophers SUCK.
Maybe bisonville posters should go to gophercraphole and post about how the Gophers are one of the worst Big Ten teams over the past 50 years and that the bottom half of FBS and top 25 of FCS always have a good chance of beating them.

SDbison
07-25-2011, 03:31 PM
Now only 150 tickets left at stubhub. Only 1 seat less than $100 ($90) and that is before fees and mailing cost. Not looking good for those who waited.

mnriverbison
07-25-2011, 03:34 PM
For pompous jerks like you........Gophers SUCK.
Maybe bisonville posters should go to gophercraphole and post about how the Gophers are one of the worst Big Ten teams over the past 50 years and that the bottom half of FBS and top 25 of FCS always have a good chance of beating them.

We already have lakes making us look like lifeless trolls so that would be redundant.

mnriverbison
07-25-2011, 03:37 PM
Now only 150 tickets left at stubhub. Only 1 seat less than $100 ($90) and that is before fees and mailing cost. Not looking good for those who waited.

Holy cow. That sucks dudes. Maybe we'll have 10k in the stadium and another 10k in the tailgate lot trying to scalp...

SDbison
07-25-2011, 04:24 PM
We already have lakes making us look like lifeless trolls so that would be redundant.
Yeah, I agree. I just lost my patience with goldenshower. Why come to bisonville to disagree whether there will be 10K, 15K or 20K bison fans at the game? What really bothered me was the attitude he was going to USC and Michigan games so the lowly Bison game was being dumped.
Too bad gopher fans don't realize that the NDSU game has quite a bit of interest in the Dakotas and Minnesota. Just because NDSU has some warm up games with relative unknowns doesn't keep Bison fans away from the Fargodome.
Hey goldyshower, good luck winning the Big Ten or getting into any of the bigger bowl games......it won't happen anytime soon.

SDbison
07-25-2011, 04:28 PM
Holy cow. That sucks dudes. Maybe we'll have 10k in the stadium and another 10k in the tailgate lot trying to scalp...
Don't worry, more tickets will become available.....the only problem is nearly all will be in the $100 plus range.
Most Gopher fans are slow and don't realize there is a market for the NDSU game tickets.

SDbison
07-25-2011, 04:32 PM
Already down to 134 tickets left on stubhub as of late this morning.

bisonmike2
07-25-2011, 04:38 PM
I wouldn't even bother looking at craiglist for them either. Prices there are ridonculous there too.

mnriverbison
07-25-2011, 04:39 PM
Too bad gopher fans don't realize that the NDSU game has quite a bit of interest in the Dakotas and Minnesota. Just because NDSU has some warm up games with relative unknowns doesn't keep Bison fans away from the Fargodome.
Hey goldyshower, good luck winning the Big Ten or getting into any of the bigger bowl games......it won't happen anytime soon.

You're right. It doesn't matter how many Bison show up. The correct answer is "a crapload" and it will be a heck of a lot of fun.

And gopher fans do realize that there Is a market, that is why Bison tickets are selling for over $100 and new Mexico or Miami tix are selling for almost nothing on stubhub.

mnriverbison
07-25-2011, 04:40 PM
I wouldn't even bother looking at craiglist for them either. Prices there are ridonculous there too.

Plus stub hub guarantees that the tickets are legit. On craigslist you run the risk (albeit low) that the tickets will be copies or phonies.

runtheoption
07-25-2011, 06:21 PM
Tony,

No such thing.

goldenshower
07-25-2011, 10:49 PM
Yeah, I agree. I just lost my patience with goldenshower. Why come to bisonville to disagree whether there will be 10K, 15K or 20K bison fans at the game? What really bothered me was the attitude he was going to USC and Michigan games so the lowly Bison game was being dumped.

it should have a lot of interest in the dakotas! i dont understand why ndsu fans find it upsetting that gopher fans dont care about this game unless they know ndsu alum? i would like to go to this game because i have a lot of ndsu friends, however i had to compromise with the old lady and ndsu was the first game that i would be willing to miss over the rest of our home schedule. ndsu is not our rival and never will be and many ndsu fans think we are some type of hated enemy. i respect your team im just not concerned about the bizon knocking us off of a 3-5 win season.

by the way, i dont think there is a chance in hell your qb and wr situation is a threat at all! dj is a beast and your defense will be tough, but i have no worries about your passing game.

vraa isnt a d1 wr-too slow, too soft and didnt deserve the mr football award!

No_Skill
07-25-2011, 10:56 PM
Thank you for continuing to come onto our board to tell us you have no interest in the game.

EndZoneQB
07-25-2011, 10:58 PM
Already down to 134 tickets left on stubhub as of late this morning.

A lot of people will pull them off to create a false sense of lack of supply to drive prices up, then list slowly.

mnriverbison
07-25-2011, 11:01 PM
ndsu is not our rival and never will be and many ndsu fans think we are some type of hated enemy. i respect your team im just not concerned about the bizon knocking us off of a 3-5 win season.

by the way, i dont think there is a chance in hell your qb and wr situation is a threat at all! dj is a beast and your defense will be tough, but i have no worries about your passing game.

The only people worried about our passing game right now is us. Kind of like yours.

I'll try to explain why some NDSU people want to manufacture a rivalry with U of M. I know of 3 reasons and probably more exist;

1. Trolls. You've been guilty in the past of trolling here. Fair or not, opponent fans represent a fanbase.

2. Football > hockey and if we can beat (relative) big dogs in football it shuts up the tools from UND about their team of Canadian 25 year old hockeyers.

3. A minority if ND people have a MN chip on their shoulder. Most don't, but a vocal minority does.

mnriverbison
07-25-2011, 11:04 PM
Also- since you're so much more interested in the New Mexico game, how many posts do you have on their board?

goldenshower
07-25-2011, 11:08 PM
Also- since you're so much more interested in the New Mexico game, how many posts do you have on their board?

New mexico st doesn't excite me...ndsu is better by a lot then new mexico. But its the home opener so by default of the schedule they get bumped in front of ndsu. If you switch the game dates and ndsu is the home opener its easily the 2nd best non conf game imo

Also, new mex state fans are boring, they don't believe they will win

IzzyFlexion
07-25-2011, 11:09 PM
it should have a lot of interest in the dakotas! i dont understand why ndsu fans find it upsetting that gopher fans dont care about this game unless they know ndsu alum? i would like to go to this game because i have a lot of ndsu friends, however i had to compromise with the old lady and ndsu was the first game that i would be willing to miss over the rest of our home schedule. ndsu is not our rival and never will be and many ndsu fans think we are some type of hated enemy. i respect your team im just not concerned about the bizon knocking us off of a 3-5 win season.

vraa isnt a d1 wr-too slow, too soft and didnt deserve the mr football award!

How about:
6' 1" 188 pounds RFr. Wide Receiver
....that has a 10.81 100 meter time and a 22.00 200 meter time, and one leg of a 3:19.2 4X400 meter relay team as a high schooler?
Cuz we got one of them.

goldenshower
07-25-2011, 11:15 PM
How about:
....that has a 10.81 100 meter time and a 22.00 200 meter time, and one leg of a 3:19.2 4X400 meter relay team as a high schooler?
Cuz we got one of them.

Didn't know he did that with football pads on? Changed my mind he is fast and should have gone to alabama!

IzzyFlexion
07-25-2011, 11:24 PM
How about:
Cuz we got one of them.

Didn't know he did that with football pads on? Changed my mind he is fast and should have gone to alabama!

Not talking about Vraa.
http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=11845&SPID=695&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=204978901&Q_SEASON=2011

Tatanka
07-25-2011, 11:54 PM
Not talking about Vraa.
http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=11845&SPID=695&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=204978901&Q_SEASON=2011

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/EMPulse_of_KC/oh_snap.gif

bisonmike2
07-26-2011, 02:15 AM
Plus stub hub guarantees that the tickets are legit. On craigslist you run the risk (albeit low) that the tickets will be copies or phonies.

Yeah but is there the chance of having anonymous sex with the seller like there is with craigslist?