PDA

View Full Version : SDSU tix NOW ON SALE!!!!!!!!

Twentysix
07-17-2011, 07:18 PM
I noticed SDSU v SUU single game tix go on sale tommorow at 8am.

Any idea when the marker tix will be on sale? Also any coordinated bison section that is not where SDSU wants to stick us?

Twentysix
07-17-2011, 07:22 PM
https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/TicketHome.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=15000&_MODE_=PERFORMERCATEGORY&SALE_TKT_PERFORMER_ID=40367&SALE_TKT_SALE_CATEGORIES_ID=34302

HandoEX
07-17-2011, 07:55 PM
Sweet, gonna buy a few tix tomorrow! Thanks 26!

HerdBot
07-17-2011, 10:16 PM
I noticed SDSU v SUU single game tix go on sale tommorow at 8am.

Any idea when the marker tix will be on sale? Also any coordinated bison section that is not where SDSU wants to stick us?

No coordination necessary. The big side of the stadium is SDSU. The opposite side is visitor. All tickets are GA. They have endzone GA seats too if its a big crowd.

Twentysix
07-17-2011, 10:27 PM
No coordination necessary. The big side of the stadium is SDSU. The opposite side is visitor. All tickets are GA. They have endzone GA seats too if its a big crowd.

Ive been to SDSU. You definitly have assigned seating. Last time the visitor side was a mix of NDSU and SDSU.

HerdBot
07-17-2011, 11:13 PM
Ive been to SDSU. You definitly have assigned seating. Last time the visitor side was a mix of NDSU and SDSU.

The visitors side is 99% Bison and GA unless its changed since the 2007. I've been there 5x

roadwarrior
07-17-2011, 11:51 PM
My tickets for SDSU in 2007 and 2009 were reserved seats on the east side.

HandoEX
07-18-2011, 12:10 AM
The small side is definately reserved.

Twentysix
07-18-2011, 12:52 AM
The visitors side is 99% Bison and GA unless its changed since the 2007. I've been there 5x

Let me clarify. In 2009 when the bison played there last, my tickets on the visitor side(falling apart wooden bleachers) were reserved seating and was a good mix of bison and jacks.

I had never been to brookings before 2009, its possible before that season the visitor side was just GA, I do not know.

The attendance for that game was 14188.

HerdBot
07-18-2011, 02:15 AM
Let me clarify. In 2009 when the bison played there last, my tickets on the visitor side(falling apart wooden bleachers) were reserved seating and was a good mix of bison and jacks.

I had never been to brookings before 2009, its possible before that season the visitor side was just GA, I do not know.

The attendance for that game was 14188.

I wasnt at the 09 game but I was at the 07 and 05 game. In 07 I remember I looked until I found a spot. It was all Bison fans, and 1 Sioux fan. I dont remember any marked spots. Maybe they changed it?

RunDMc34
07-18-2011, 02:18 AM
Correct all sideline are now reserved and were in 09 (we were in ga and had to sit in the endzone)

However in 2007 all the paintless bleachers were GA

HerdBot
07-18-2011, 02:20 AM
Correct all sideline are now reserved and were in 09 (we were in ga and had to sit in the endzone)

Thats what I thought... I thought I lost my mind! Wasn't there in 09. That explains that.

roadwarrior
07-18-2011, 02:40 AM

I have my ticket stub from 2007 and it is a reserved seat for the east side.

gotts
07-18-2011, 02:01 PM
Not in for this one, unfortunately, due to prior commitments.

Will be watching on tv from the church!

GradBison
07-18-2011, 02:23 PM
I wasnt at the 09 game but I was at the 07 and 05 game. In 07 I remember I looked until I found a spot. It was all Bison fans, and 1 Sioux fan. I dont remember any marked spots. Maybe they changed it?

Road is correct on part of the wood bleachers being reserved in 07. I remember we sat with a big group of Bison fans in an empty spot we found, then people (including Jacks fans) started showing up with reserved seat tickets and bumped us from our seats.

Needless to say, the letters and numbers were so faded on those dreadful bleachers so I can totally see how people would miss them.

Tatanka
07-18-2011, 02:24 PM
Marker game tickets not yet on sale. However, you can get tickets for SUU vs SDSU.

HandoEX
07-18-2011, 03:43 PM
Road is correct on part of the wood bleachers being reserved in 07. I remember we sat with a big group of Bison fans in an empty spot we found, then people (including Jacks fans) started showing up with reserved seat tickets and bumped us from our seats.

Needless to say, the letters and numbers were so faded on those dreadful bleachers so I can totally see how people would miss them.

Same exact situation here. We had to go to the Jacks side and sit 20 rows up in the seats we bought.

So when do these go on sale? I tried buying tickets and they aren't on sale yet.

TheBisonator
07-18-2011, 05:37 PM
I guess they're building a set of 1,000-seat bleachers in their south endzone for this season. So that may change the ticket situation a bit??

AKBison
07-18-2011, 06:49 PM
Speaking of this game, My boy and I will be in town and would like to go. Unless I can get him to a game at the dome, this will be his first Bison game. I would love to find a kid friendly tailgate group to to be festive with before the game. My son is 5 with lots of energy.

GradBison
07-18-2011, 06:51 PM
Speaking of this game, My boy and I will be in town and would like to go. Unless I can get him to a game at the dome, this will be his first Bison game. I would love to find a kid friendly tailgate group to to be festive with before the game. My son is 5 with lots of energy.

A couple Jager bombs and that's no longer an issues, see SDBison's group. ;)

HandoEX
07-18-2011, 11:11 PM

Planning on bringing my ten year old to his first road game so I'll be looking for kid friendly antics as well (even though he's been exposed to the wildest tailgaters from the West Lot already). Lol!

Tatanka
07-18-2011, 11:17 PM
Planning on bringing my ten year old to his first road game so I'll be looking for kid friendly antics as well (even though he's been exposed to the wildest tailgaters from the West Lot already). Lol!

I'm thinking this will be a nice first road game for my 7 year old... we'll see how that goes. :D

Twentysix
07-18-2011, 11:42 PM
I'm thinking this will be a nice first road game for my 7 year old... we'll see how that goes. :D

It shouldn't be a problem. DJ wont be suspended till two games after SDSU. Thankgod UNI ended up where they did on the schedule.

mitchellrabbit
07-19-2011, 09:01 PM
I guess they're building a set of 1,000-seat bleachers in their south endzone for this season. So that may change the ticket situation a bit??

The band is going to move in the new 1000 seat bleachers in the south endzone. Im guessing the rest will be GA or the overflow of students will sit there. I think there are some Jack fans that get season tickets on the East side too. The view there is better than being in row 20something on the westside.(even if they are embarrassing ,uncomfortable wood bleachers)

stevdock
07-27-2011, 07:16 PM

You amateurs:) My son's first road game was an SDSU game when he was about a month old.

runtheoption
07-27-2011, 07:40 PM

Thinking the same thing as you and others. My wife and I just discussed this last week -- taking our 5 year old twins and our 2 year old to the game. It would be their first road game.

As far as kid friendly, I think pretty much any group fits that description. All you need is Norwegian Golf / ring toss / a football / etc., and you have entertainment for a 5 year old for a good hour or 2. At home games, my kids love to just run around, play those games, wrestle with all the "Dads", and watch all the various activities going on. They love when the cheer team and band come through the lots. Hopefully SDSU does the same thing with their huge band.

344Johnson
07-27-2011, 07:45 PM
Thinking the same thing as you and others. My wife and I just discussed this last week -- taking our 5 year old twins and our 2 year old to the game. It would be their first road game.

As far as kid friendly, I think pretty much any group fits that description. All you need is Norwegian Golf / ring toss / a football / etc., and you have entertainment for a 5 year old for a good hour or 2. At home games, my kids love to just run around, play those games, wrestle with all the "Dads", and watch all the various activities going on. They love when the cheer team and band come through the lots. Hopefully SDSU does the same thing with their huge band.

SDSU Band= Boss.

mango
07-27-2011, 08:54 PM

Unfortunately, the SDSU band doesn't make its way through the tailgating lots, at least they didn't last year (or I was too busy consuming alcohol to notice, both possible). We're still trying to get our tailgate to a DI standard. It's good, nothing like what I experienced at Iowa State or NDSU a few years ago.

TheBisonator
07-27-2011, 10:23 PM
The band is going to move in the new 1000 seat bleachers in the south endzone. Im guessing the rest will be GA or the overflow of students will sit there. I think there are some Jack fans that get season tickets on the East side too. The view there is better than being in row 20something on the westside.(even if they are embarrassing ,uncomfortable wood bleachers)

Those bleachers are nothing but wooden planks on scaffolding, that's all they are. And the scaffolding is rusted and the wooden planks are frayed and splintery. I'm really afraid that someday 3,000 people will be sitting/standing on those bleachers during a huge game and they will collapse, possibly killing many. Ever read about the Baker Bowl incident?? You guys know that those bleachers are illegal in the state of Minnesota, right??

GradBison
07-27-2011, 10:56 PM
Those bleachers are nothing but wooden planks on scaffolding, that's all they are. And the scaffolding is rusted and the wooden planks are frayed and splintery. I'm really afraid that someday 3,000 people will be sitting/standing on those bleachers during a huge game and they will collapse, possibly killing many. Ever read about the Baker Bowl incident?? You guys know that those bleachers are illegal in the state of Minnesota, right??

Sure, but that's only cause Minnesotans are pussies. ;) *

* I don't know how to do purple text on my blackberry. **

** CAS GAS = 0. :D

IzzyFlexion
07-27-2011, 11:08 PM
You amateurs:) My son's first road game was an SDSU game when he was about a month old.

Was he properly introduced to their blue peeing barrels?

Tatanka
07-27-2011, 11:14 PM
Was he properly introduced to their blue peeing barrels?

Please tell me you didn't tell him they were dunk tanks.

IzzyFlexion
07-27-2011, 11:23 PM

TRUE STORY WARNING:

The Athletic Trainer at Lyons Township HS (Mike Fairbairn's HS alma matter) used to speak at various sports medicine syymposiums (or is it symposia??) on "Strange Injuries".
His best story was about a fan at one of their home games that scooted across a wooden bleacher to make room for a late arrival. He didn't notice that the plank was badly splintered and............you guessed it. He skewered his butt cheeks together!!

Izzie Moses
08-01-2011, 05:40 PM
Just talked to Ticket Rep in Brookings and in addition to Section N being "visitors section" O and P is also looking to be a section they will recommend for sale to visiting fans. $25 apiece. Let's go Bison fans, and fill up this place!

roadwarrior
08-01-2011, 06:03 PM
I just got my tickets in section R on the east side. That is the middle section. The next best sections are P and T. Section N is the very north section, so dont go there until the others are full.

They enhanced their ticket selection software and if you click on a section, you can see exactly which seats/rows are available in that section and select your own seats.

GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY!!!!!!!

www.gojacks.com

Izzie Moses
08-01-2011, 06:05 PM
Saw that too, looked like a neat feature. Probably the only wooden, splintered bleachers in the nation to feature that. And the band will be in Section X this year he said. Band is annoying as hell after SDSU 1st downs but I must admit, they add some atmosphere. Four years have gone by after being there and I still have that flippin' "1st Down" jingle in my ears.

ndbj52
08-01-2011, 08:23 PM
Never been to SDSU for a game but I am excited for this one

Tatanka
08-01-2011, 09:34 PM
Got 6 in row 1 of section R. Bison home game!!!!!!

Tatanka
08-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Just talked to Ticket Rep in Brookings and in addition to Section N being "visitors section" O and P is also looking to be a section they will recommend for sale to visiting fans. $25 apiece. Let's go Bison fans, and fill up this place!

I say bullcrap. The visitors section will be wherever we damn well want it to be :D. Take over the splinter zone!!!!! Bison home game!!!!

TAILG8R
08-01-2011, 09:42 PM
Got 6 in row 1 of section R. Bison home game!!!!!!

I was eying those but couldn't get my group to commit fast enough. Argh!

CHADSTAUS
08-01-2011, 10:32 PM
Can't think of anywere else I would rather spend my birthday. A win would be a nice present.

:) :bow: :) :bow: :) :bow: :)

BISONBRI53
08-02-2011, 02:18 AM
Anyone know if there is a bus/group headin down. My dad was telling me about a game he went to a couple years ago. No drinkin and drivin that way.

EndZoneQB
08-02-2011, 03:34 AM
I think there is a bus going down, it's not mine so I don't know all the details but I know they were looking for about 20 people.

80ALUM
08-02-2011, 03:19 PM
Jacks fans are the reason I am not fond of sitting amongst the other team's fans. Sat on the wooden bleachers with SDSU fans in front of us last time in Brookings. They were really rude and annoying. Kept pushing their stadium chairs into our knees. Worst seats we have ever had at a game not because of proximity but lack of comfort and opposing fans.

Twentysix
08-02-2011, 04:19 PM
Section R seats 17 18 19 row 2

Thunder_Struck
08-02-2011, 09:09 PM
8 in section R coming my way! Let's fill it with NDSU fans!

TAILG8R
08-03-2011, 03:06 PM
3 in Section R Row 1 plus of course we are bringing the trailer

SDbison
08-04-2011, 02:32 AM
I cannot believe SDSU is charging $25 for a seat in those shitty bleachers. Unbelievable! Cough Lint stadium is truely a dump.

Mr. Burgundy
08-04-2011, 02:41 AM
Will they have spots in the mud lined with twine? Will they have bathrooms that a woman could use at the tailgate?

SDbison
08-04-2011, 02:45 AM
Will they have spots in the mud lined with twine? Will they have bathrooms that a woman could use at the tailgate?
2 years ago they had like 4 porta potties for the entire east side. Lines were like 20 deep at halftime. At the same time the local cops were arresting guys for pissing along the tree line 50 yards to the northeast. Stay classy Brookings.

roadwarrior
08-04-2011, 07:44 PM
Bunnies are working fast. Tickets were in the mailbox today.

mitchellrabbit
08-04-2011, 09:24 PM
I cannot believe SDSU is charging $25 for a seat in those shitty bleachers. Unbelievable! Cough Lint stadium is truely a dump.

Then i think you should stay home since you think Brookings suck, the stadium sucks and SDSU sucks. Dont tortue yourself, just stay home.

mitchellrabbit
08-04-2011, 09:29 PM
2 years ago they had like 4 porta potties for the entire east side. Lines were like 20 deep at halftime. At the same time the local cops were arresting guys for pissing along the tree line 50 yards to the northeast. Stay classy Brookings.

Better plan ahead and go to the porta potties before halftime. I usually go to the bathroom with a couple minutes left in the half on the other side to avoid the long lines. But i suppose its easier to bitch about it.

4mcruenomore
08-04-2011, 09:34 PM
Better plan ahead and go to the porta potties before halftime. I usually go to the bathroom with a couple minutes left in the half on the other side to avoid the long lines. But i suppose its easier to bitch about it.

haha, thanks for the bathroom tips.

SDbison
08-04-2011, 10:53 PM

Why bother, u bunnyturds live in a big shit house called brookings.

SDbison
08-04-2011, 10:58 PM
Then i think you should stay home since you think Brookings suck, the stadium sucks and SDSU sucks. Dont tortue yourself, just stay home.

No, but thanks for your concern. I will stop by long enough to watch the bunnyturds get stomped by the bison. Now go back to your bunnyhole.

AjaxTheMighty
08-04-2011, 11:07 PM

You can sense the desperation as the wabbit fans fear yet another hostile take over by the green and yellow. Let's make it a 7th home game.

Tatanka
08-04-2011, 11:19 PM
You can sense the desperation as the wabbit fans fear yet another hostile take over by the green and yellow. Let's make it a 7th home game.

hell with seventh, lets make it eight including Minnesota

SDbison
08-05-2011, 12:53 AM
hell with seventh, lets make it eight including Minnesota

Bunnies wish they had half the fan following the bison have.

344Johnson
08-05-2011, 01:21 AM
How important is it for me to purchase a ticket for the game? Say I went down the day of the game and bought a ticket would I be stuck in no-man's-land with my sister and a bunch of Jacks fans? Or would I be able to sit in the same section as NDSU fans?

EndZoneQB
08-05-2011, 01:25 AM
How important is it for me to purchase a ticket for the game? Say I went down the day of the game and bought a ticket would I be stuck in no-man's-land with my sister and a bunch of Jacks fans? Or would I be able to sit in the same section as NDSU fans?

It's benches, sit where ever you want to sit. Unless it's a super tight fit already, I guess.

56BISON73
08-05-2011, 01:27 AM
It's benches, sit where ever you want to sit.

So if its GA then you can buy them game day I would assume?

344Johnson
08-05-2011, 01:34 AM
I'm sure we'll just buy GA then, too lazy to go through the effort of buying them online, and then risking them being lost when I need them.

mitchellrabbit
08-05-2011, 01:42 AM
haha, thanks for the bathroom tips.

At my age, i cant take a chance of a long line.

mitchellrabbit
08-05-2011, 01:43 AM
Bunnies wish they had half the fan following the bison have.

No, we dont want to be anything like you.

EndZoneQB
08-05-2011, 02:08 AM

I'm sure we'll just buy GA then, too lazy to go through the effort of buying them online, and then risking them being lost when I need them.

I wasn't trying to imply it was GA, sorry lol. Generally, in a row of bleachers, you can squeeze a couple extra people in there if they would rather sit with Bison fans. ie...get there early, get tickets, tailgate, then go into the game with some NDSU friends and sit with them. But I've never been to Coughlin before so it might be too crowded for that trick.

roadwarrior
08-05-2011, 02:48 AM

I would suggest not buying GA tickets on game day. The entire east side is reserved.

IzzyFlexion
08-05-2011, 08:07 AM
At my age, i cant take a chance of a long line.

Well, if you're that old....no one will make fun of you if you throw on an extra absorbant Depends. Problem solved and sucks to be the poor bastards in line!!

IzzyFlexion
08-05-2011, 08:10 AM
It's benches, sit where ever you want to sit. Unless it's a super tight fit already, I guess.

TWAGS
-that's what Answer Guy says.

SDbison
08-05-2011, 02:43 PM
Bunnyturd fans sure love to come hang around Bisonville this time of the year. They must be sniffing around trying to see what its like to be a winner.

SDbison
08-05-2011, 02:50 PM
Actually Brookings, your dumpy stadium and fan support are nothing close to Fargo and the Fargodome. NDSU football has about the the same number of season ticket holders as SDSU averages for attendance. So yes, you are inferior.
Any more smarta$$ comments for Bisonville?
Is your messageboard down, or did the 3 regular posters go on vacation?

WarBison
08-05-2011, 03:32 PM
Actually Brookings, your dumpy stadium and fan support are nothing close to Fargo and the Fargodome. NDSU football has about the the same number of season ticket holders as SDSU averages for attendance. So yes, you are inferior.
Any more smarta$$ comments for Bisonville?
Is your messageboard down, or did the 3 regular posters go on vacation?

SD, how do u really feel?

SDbison
08-05-2011, 03:54 PM
SD, how do u really feel?
Just having a little fun with the opposing fans who seem to want a cozy friendly relationship with Bison fans.
I find it funny how they want to post stuff here, like the announcement of their game with Nebraska to get our reaction. Like, look see, we are a big deal team too because we got another game with the Huskers before the Bison got even one. If you don't say, wow, you guys are awesome, they get all offended.
They don't like the fact that since I live near Sioux Falls and work with lots of SDSU grads I know how much Sioux Falls could give a rip about SDSU.
Also as others tried to explain here, SDSU's non-fans who ignore games all the time were in my face after each of the rare victories over the Bison. I never made a big deal about it when the Bison win....just business as usual. They can't understand how I am such a fan living 200 miles from Fargo. Wow, there are big Nebraska, Texas and Oregon fans all over the country, even in the backyard of their competitors, and they don't seem to get half the crap I get here in South Dakota for being a Bison fan. Maybe they are just jealous of the success, tradition and pride in NDSU's athletic programs.
OK....rant done.

KUlawJack
08-05-2011, 04:07 PM
Just having a little fun with the opposing fans who seem to want a cozy friendly relationship with Bison fans.
I find it funny how they want to post stuff here, like the announcement of their game with Nebraska to get our reaction. Like, look see, we are a big deal team too because we got another game with the Huskers before the Bison got even one. If you don't say, wow, you guys are awesome, they get all offended.
They don't like the fact that since I live near Sioux Falls and work with lots of SDSU grads I know how much Sioux Falls could give a rip about SDSU. Also as others tried to explain here, SDSU's non-fans who ignore games all the time were in my face after each of the rare victories over the Bison. I never made a big deal about it when the Bison win....just business as usual. They can't understand how I am such a fan living 200 miles from Fargo. Wow, there are big Nebraska, Texas and Oregon fans all over the country, even in the backyard of their competitors, and they don't seem to get half the crap I get here in South Dakota for being a Bison fan. Maybe they are just jealous of the success, tradition and pride in NDSU's athletic programs.
OK....rant done.

I work with SDSU grads in Sioux Falls too and I know a lot of other SDSU grads in Sioux Falls. They all seem to care quite a bit about SDSU and its athletics. Your blanket generalizations seem rather foolish. Why does SDSU get the press coverage they do in Sioux Falls if no one cares?

And as to the first statement, there is a lot of input from NDSU fans on our board, some NDSU fans even, GASP!, start threads related to NDSU in the forums that exist for such discussion.

SDbison
08-05-2011, 04:15 PM
I work with SDSU grads in Sioux Falls too and I know a lot of other SDSU grads in Sioux Falls. They all seem to care quite a bit about SDSU and its athletics. Your blanket generalizations seem rather foolish. Why does SDSU get the press coverage they do in Sioux Falls if no one cares?
Well, there are several dozen SDSU grads in the immediate area where I work and only one cares but won't go to games. Also walking about town there is nowhere the support in Sioux Falls for SDSU as there is in Fargo. Same goes for overall press coverage.

BisonJD
08-05-2011, 04:17 PM
[QUOTE=KUlawJack;513984]I work with SDSU grads in Sioux Falls too and I know a lot of other SDSU grads in Sioux Falls. They all seem to care quite a bit about SDSU and its athletics. Your blanket generalizations seem rather foolish. Why does SDSU get the press coverage they do in Sioux Falls if no one cares?

Nobody cares Clarke...face it. You're a man on an island. The only "athletics" SDSU cares about is its womens hoops team.

KUlawJack
08-05-2011, 04:24 PM
[QUOTE=KUlawJack;513984]I work with SDSU grads in Sioux Falls too and I know a lot of other SDSU grads in Sioux Falls. They all seem to care quite a bit about SDSU and its athletics. Your blanket generalizations seem rather foolish. Why does SDSU get the press coverage they do in Sioux Falls if no one cares?

Nobody cares Clarke...face it. You're a man on an island. The only "athletics" SDSU cares about is its womens hoops team.

Good God, why don't you do some real work or are you at the golf course already?

KUlawJack
08-05-2011, 04:29 PM
Well, there are several dozen SDSU grads in the immediate area where I work and only one cares but won't go to games. Also walking about town there is nowhere the support in Sioux Falls for SDSU as there is in Fargo. Same goes for overall press coverage.

Well NDSU is in Fargo. One would assume that may have something to do with it.

SDbison
08-05-2011, 06:38 PM
Well NDSU is in Fargo. One would assume that may have something to do with it.
You have a point there, but if NDSU was in Wahpeton there would likely be a traffic jam on the interstate between here and there on game day. Not even close to anything like that for SDSU on gameday between Sioux Falls and Brookings.
Actually, I wish SDSU had as many football fans as NDSU so the rivalry was a bigger deal.

EndZoneQB
08-05-2011, 06:41 PM
Actually, I wish SDSU had as many football fans as NDSU so the rivalry was a bigger deal.

Agreed. But thats what UNI is for...

Answer Guy
08-07-2011, 02:03 AM
TWAGS
-that's what Answer Guy says.

If I had a nickel for every time I've said that....

IzzyFlexion
08-07-2011, 10:24 AM
If I had a nickel for every time I've said that....

Did you have to say NICKEL?
I mean, I know how the saying goes, but c'mon!:ranting: :ranting:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_IQgkr1tu7Pk/TRgi4xq-W0I/AAAAAAAADzI/JFufMSFBj4U/s400/1935_Indian_Head_Buffalo_Nickel_public_domain.jpg

BISONBRI53
08-08-2011, 03:38 PM
Section R Row 8 seats 13,14,15

BraxtonT
08-10-2011, 06:46 AM
Section R, Row 16, Seats 5-12

EndZoneQB
09-11-2011, 05:11 PM
So far we got four tickets. Section T, Row 1, seats 33, 32, 31, 30. Hopefully fill in a few more seats right there.

Where is everyone staying? We are planning on going down on Friday and partying right on through Sunday.

HandoEX
09-11-2011, 07:03 PM
I got seats 28 & 29 right next to you guys. Not staying there, there is nothing in Brookings!

Bison bison
09-11-2011, 07:04 PM
You can always pick up a whopper at burger king...

HerdBot
09-11-2011, 07:19 PM
You can always pick up a whopper at burger king...

Or a Royalle With Cheese at MAC Donald's

Twentysix
09-11-2011, 08:16 PM
I think you missed the joke. Brookings had their bk close down. We have 4 tickets. Too bad this is the same day the twolves play at the fargodome.

EndZoneQB
09-11-2011, 08:22 PM
I think you missed the joke. Brookings had their bk close down. We have 4 tickets. Too bad this is the same day the twolves play at the fargodome.

LOL, you REALLY think the Twolves will be playing in a month? Yeah right.

Twentysix
09-11-2011, 08:32 PM
LOL, you REALLY think the Twolves will be playing in a month? Yeah right.

Its possible.

TransAmBison
09-11-2011, 09:17 PM
I got seats 28 & 29 right next to you guys. Not staying there, there is nothing in Brookings!
I just picked up Section T, Row 1 24 & 25.

EndZoneQB
09-11-2011, 11:53 PM
I just picked up Section T, Row 1 24 & 25.

Nice! Hold on to your butts!

How strictly are the rules enforced for tailgating? Four hours early sort of sucks. Beer pong, tippy cup?

MNLonghorn10
09-12-2011, 12:06 AM
section t row 1 seats 26-27

Tatanka
09-12-2011, 12:15 AM
Ring the bell!!! :rofl:

So last time a Jacks QB got his bell rung, he got put back into the game. Always wondered about that, but then watched the video (http://www.jacksgameday.com) and learned from coach Stig that it's tradition at South Dakota State. Now it all makes sense.

I do appreciate that they were able to get some highlights from last year at the Fargodome... :D

EndZoneQB
09-12-2011, 12:52 AM
So apparently all the rooms that were available, are just an error with the internet sites. No rooms, so if anyone has a bunch they won't use, let us know!

BadlandsBison
09-12-2011, 01:00 AM
Ring the bell!!! :rofl:

So last time a Jacks QB got his bell rung, he got put back into the game. Always wondered about that, but then watched the video (http://www.jacksgameday.com) and learned from coach Stig that it's tradition at South Dakota State. Now it all makes sense.

I do appreciate that they were able to get some highlights from last year at the Fargodome... :D

I think the Bison will ring a few bells for them this season. Heck, they better send Colten Heagle a check in the mail.

Tatanka
09-12-2011, 01:02 AM
I think the Bison will ring a few bells for them this season. Heck, they better send Colten Heagle a check in the mail.

I can totally see a video mash-up somewhere in their future.

56BISON73
09-12-2011, 03:58 AM
Sec T, Row 10, seats 17 and 18

mango
09-12-2011, 04:54 AM
Looking forward to meeting some of you guys at the game.

DrZ
09-12-2011, 09:50 PM
Section T, Row 2-8 seats. $25 feels like a bargain after the cash outlay for the rodent game.
Which hotel will be Bison Central in Brookings?

EndZoneQB
09-12-2011, 09:55 PM
Section T, Row 2-8 seats. $25 feels like a bargain after the cash outlay for the rodent game.

If you can get a hotel, I'm sure any of them will be Bison Central!

mango
09-12-2011, 10:00 PM

Good luck finding one, there are very, very few hotels left in Brookings for that weekend.

roadwarrior
09-12-2011, 10:09 PM
Good luck finding one, there are very, very few hotels left in Brookings for that weekend.

Correction. There are very, very few hotels in Brookings.

mango
09-12-2011, 10:15 PM
Correction. There are very, very few hotels in Brookings.

Also true.

MNLonghorn10
09-12-2011, 10:18 PM
i think we're doin a down and backer in the same day. not worth goin to sioux falls the other way, and any town on the way back to fargo, may as well keep going.

stupid south dakota

Northside Bison
09-13-2011, 12:10 AM
A couple friends and I will be making the day trip as well with it being an afternoon game. We still haven't reserved our tix yet. Still debating on which section.

heckler
09-13-2011, 02:38 AM
Section T Row 1 forgot what seats have to check.

EndZoneQB
09-13-2011, 04:33 AM
Section T Row 1 forgot what seats have to check.

Money. You must have bought them awhile back, we bought the last 8 + 2 for tatanka yesterday.

devin45k
09-13-2011, 08:50 AM
I get too pissed off and angry when going to Brookings games

Trim
09-13-2011, 01:24 PM
Section R. Row 3, 3 seats.

CAS4127
09-13-2011, 03:59 PM
Section R. Row 3, 3 seats.

Section T, Row 3, Seats 17-22. I may end up having a couple of these to sell as game day approaches. This will be a Brookings and back thing for me, but was thinking we should come up with an "after-game" gathering spot in Fargo to celebrate the win!! Any suggestions?!

TransAmBison
09-13-2011, 04:03 PM
Section T, Row 3, Seats 17-22. I may end up having a couple of these to sell as game day approaches. This will be a Brookings and back thing for me, but was thinking we should come up with an "after-game" gathering spot in Fargo to celebrate the win!! Any suggestions?!
What, you don't want to stay and take over the Burger King?! :D

TransAmBison
09-13-2011, 04:12 PM
Is it illegal to feed the SDSU cheerleaders? I'm just asking because I'm sitting in the front row and if they push their heads up into the stands I want to make sure I don't break any SD laws. I'm guessing they just eat grass and paint chips, but I bet they would go into heat if they saw pork rinds, etc.

17>1
09-14-2011, 05:17 AM
I wanted to put down where I'd be sitting, somewhere in section T, but I can't seem to get the credit card to get accepted. Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow. Sonofa...

Trim
09-14-2011, 04:42 PM

Hmmm... Good idea. I'm doing the same thing (down and back) with my little boys. But, I'm guessing it will be bedtime for them when we get back and the wife will be gone, so I'm out of any festivities. Unless you want to stop by and read some Dr. Seuss?

Answer Guy
09-14-2011, 04:56 PM
This will be a Brookings and back thing for me, but was thinking we should come up with an "after-game" gathering spot in Fargo to celebrate the win!! Any suggestions?!

Unless you want to stop by and read some Dr. Seuss?

The game is still a few weeks away. CAS could possibly be up to Dr. Seuss by that time.

MNLonghorn10
09-15-2011, 10:10 PM
tickets arrived. theres a letter inside that starts off "dear jackrabbit fan".

then it goes on to say tailgating starts 4 hours prior? i hate brookings already.

then they give a map of the parking lots, telling me yellow shade is priority parking, blue shade is reserved and grey&black are non reserved lots...well did they run out of color ink down there cause the entire map is in black and white.

ghetto.

"go big. go blue. go jacks" is their slogan. cute. thanks christi williams from the herpes center. eh i mean hper center

heckler
09-16-2011, 03:38 AM
Armpit of America.

BlueBisonRock
09-16-2011, 04:39 AM
Armpit of America.

Brunswick?

Burke42
09-26-2011, 06:51 PM
I could not get tickets on line so I called the SDSU Ticket Office. Good seats still available on the visitor's side. Section T, row 2, seats 11-12.

17>1
09-26-2011, 10:28 PM
I could not get tickets on line so I called the SDSU Ticket Office. Good seats still available on the visitor's side. Section T, row 2, seats 11-12.

Did you have issues with your credit card being accepted or was it something else? I was not able to get any confirmation that my tickets were purchased until my dad received an email about credit card activity and if he wanted to accept the charges. Then I tried calling the Rabbit ticket office and could get nothing but an automated voice.

Burke42
09-27-2011, 01:30 AM
The system wanted me to log in as a 2010 season ticket holder. I tried to avoid that screen and provided my email address and made up a password. I still could not get to the check-out screen to buy the tickets. I got frustrated and called the ticket office. The gal was very nice and she said my tickets should arrive by the end of the week.

17>1
10-06-2011, 07:06 PM
Finally got tickets. Section P, Row 12, Seats 24&25. Go Bison!!!

HandoEX
10-06-2011, 07:45 PM
The Brooki...er Frisco Cruiser will be making it's maiden voyage for our first road trip with the bus. Can't fricken wait!

jimmyptubas
10-06-2011, 08:31 PM
I've never been to a road bison game other than the gophers games...(which practically feel like home games) and i'm very excited to go down to Brookings for this one. Just going to do the down and back in one day. Talked to Jackrabbits ticket office and was told there would be visitor seating in P, O and N. O has over 200 seats available and a few in the 2nd row which i hope to snag tomorrow, unless someone else does :)

Tatanka
10-06-2011, 08:33 PM
I've never been to a road bison game other than the gophers games...(which practically feel like home games) and i'm very excited to go down to Brookings for this one. Just going to do the down and back in one day. Talked to Jackrabbits ticket office and was told there would be visitor seating in P, O and N. O has over 200 seats available and a few in the 2nd row which i hope to snag tomorrow, unless someone else does :)

There will be visitor seating in every section down there. It will be a Bison Home Game.

jimmyptubas
10-06-2011, 08:34 PM
Excellent...how's the tailgating scene?

bri-dog
10-06-2011, 08:37 PM

heh heh heh. The bathrooms are top-notch.

DePereBisonFan
10-06-2011, 08:48 PM
I honestly love their stadium. It's outdoors, you can get right up to the field. I was there in 2007 to witness us losing...still have the picture in my mind of Gene Taylor on the sideline looking so shocked and disappointed when Walker threw that pick to end whatever comeback opportunity we had. The other memory of that game is of Roehl having only the safety between him and the end zone, and he aims straight for the safety. That was a loud hit, and they both went down. One of my favorite plays ever, even though he didn't score.

Tatanka
10-06-2011, 08:49 PM

http://www.sportsmanstreasure.ca/images/Crappy_8.jpg

Let's just say this: you'll really, really, really, REALLY appreciate the Fargodome.

Twentysix
10-13-2011, 05:19 PM
9 days!

X-Factor
10-14-2011, 02:00 AM
I'm watching on TV as the family will be in town and I have to entertain. The game will be lots of fun for those in attendance! If you are lucky, you may even run into the famous blue and white pissers.

Jay
10-14-2011, 02:44 AM
Section U Row 1, four tickets

Strommer10
10-14-2011, 02:55 AM
Still haven't gotten tickets yet! I'm waiting on a few others to see if they are going. Only tickets left on the 20s to the endzones from what I could see. Hopefully we will get 3/4 of them this weekend.

HerdBot
10-16-2011, 11:39 PM
Lets take over the stadium and make it a neutral crowd

Twentysix
10-16-2011, 11:41 PM
Lets take over the stadium and make it a neutral crowd

Im with lakes on this one "bison home game"