PDA

View Full Version : NDSU Fan Day 2011

Tatanka
07-11-2011, 05:52 PM
The North Dakota State athletic department has announced that Bison Fan Day is set for Tuesday, Aug. 16 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at the Fargodome.

The event is free and open to the public. The 2011 football, volleyball and soccer teams will be in attendance to sign autographs and take pictures.

There will also be inflatable games from Games Galore, an interactive zone and free team posters, prizes and schedule cards. There will also be 500 yard signs available for fans.

Familes are encouraged to attend and register children 12 and under for the Erbert & Gerbert’s Junior Bison Club.

Found on the FargoDome web site... No mention of it with my season tickets or anywhere else I've seen yet...

SDbison
07-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Found on the FargoDome web site... No mention of it with my season tickets or anywhere else I've seen yet...
NDSU Marketing? Hello?

Any chance there will be a scrimmage on August 20th? I will be in Fargo for a wedding Friday and Saturday.

DjKyRo
07-11-2011, 06:14 PM
In .

ndbj52
07-12-2011, 02:40 AM
I'll be there!

HerdBot
07-13-2011, 10:29 PM
NDSU Marketing? Hello?

Any chance there will be a scrimmage on August 20th? I will be in Fargo for a wedding Friday and Saturday.

Apparently it would cost too much to include a sliver of paper with the info on it. I mean we could probably fit 25 on one sheet of paper. Assuming we get 10,000 season tickets it would require a whipping 400 sheets of paper. A ream costs $6 and has 500 sheets. It would take maybe an hours worth of labor. Let's assume that costs $25. Then the same person who stuffs the envelope can do it. So the overall cost is, uh, $31 plus the cost of a toner cartridge. These are the kind of details that annoy me. Just a little extra effort could turn this into a big event. Of course they probably won't cross market or encourage donations either.

BadlandsBison
07-14-2011, 12:30 AM
NDSU Marketing? Hello?

I would guess there will be a scrimmage. There always is that last Saturday before classes start up

CHADSTAUS
07-14-2011, 03:46 AM
Sounds like it sould be a good time for a tailgate party. :)

EndZoneQB
07-14-2011, 04:05 AM
Sounds like it sould be a good time for a tailgate party. :)

Can't say I disagree with your thinking...lol