PDA

View Full Version : Framing jerseys

WestDakotaBison
07-07-2011, 07:32 PM
I have two autographed jerseys that have been sitting in my office for nearly a year, Joe mays and craig Dahl. I figure it's about time to get them framed and hung on a wall.

Any suggestions on who to take them to or the best way to do it? The cheaper, the better!

Also- I'm after a shoulder mount bison head...for the man cave. Any suggestions where to find one? Again - I'm a cheap a$$!

scheelsguy
07-07-2011, 07:40 PM
I have two autographed jerseys that have been sitting in my office for nearly a year, Joe mays and craig Dahl. I figure it's about time to get them framed and hung on a wall.

Any suggestions on who to take them to or the best way to do it? The cheaper, the better!

Also- I'm after a shoulder mount bison head...for the man cave. Any suggestions where to find one? Again - I'm a cheap a$$!

I've talked to a few people that went to Hobby Lobby in Fargo, and they all felt as though that was the best value. I know they actually sell a frame made for displaying a jersey, so a custom frame may not be your only option.

TransAmBison
07-07-2011, 07:42 PM

Nigeria. :D

56BISON73
07-07-2011, 08:05 PM
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=bison+head&_sacat=See-All-Categories