PDA

View Full Version : Detroit Lakes QB insists he has not verbally committed

JustinTyem
06-30-2011, 06:33 AM
By: Ryan S. Clark, INFORUM

DETROIT LAKES, Minn. – Hey Internet. Joe Mollberg would like to have a little chat.

There was an Internet report stating that the Detroit Lakes High School quarterback had verbally committed to play football at North Dakota State.

Mollberg said Wednesday that’s far from the truth.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/325227/group/Sports/

tony
06-30-2011, 01:09 PM
Making a lot of work for me today, justintyem. :)

You can't post entire articles here because it's a violation of United States copyright law.

Do what Google does and post the first line or two and then a link to the article on the internet.

HandoEX
06-30-2011, 04:39 PM
Who said he committed?

bisonmike2
06-30-2011, 04:44 PM
Who said he committed?

Probably Lakes.

Bryan
06-30-2011, 10:46 PM
“I went to their camp and they told me I was their No. 1 guy,” Mollberg said.

thats funny because two other qb's came out of Iowa's camp saying they we're told they we're the #1 guy at qb. iowa may not even take a qb this year and most likely they would of offered right after camp if they we're sold on any of the qb's they had in. I think NDSU is definately in the drivers seat for Joe and would be suprised if he doesn't commit this month, he can always change if Iowa comes in with a late offer.

CaBisonFan
07-01-2011, 12:16 AM
No problem with the comments so far...but maybe we shouldn't discuss this too much more. No bad problem...just an opinion.

4mcruenomore
07-02-2011, 05:25 AM
“I went to their camp and they told me I was their No. 1 guy,” Mollberg said.

thats funny because two other qb's came out of Iowa's camp saying they we're told they we're the #1 guy at qb. iowa may not even take a qb this year and most likely they would of offered right after camp if they we're sold on any of the qb's they had in. I think NDSU is definately in the drivers seat for Joe and would be suprised if he doesn't commit this month, he can always change if Iowa comes in with a late offer.

What does this even say? NDSU told this kid he was our #1 guy? Have you idiots seen Wentz play? Thorton then Wentz, pretty sure we are good for a while.

ndsubison1
07-02-2011, 05:33 AM
What does this even say? NDSU told this kid he was our #1 guy? Have you idiots seen Wentz play? Thorton then Wentz, pretty sure we are good for a while.

#1 guy as in the current recruiting class

344Johnson
07-02-2011, 05:50 AM
I'd like to get him if only so I can sleep soundly at night knowing we have more depth.

Bisonguy
07-02-2011, 11:47 AM

Iowa told him him he was their #1 QB after their camp.