PDA

View Full Version : 4mcrue banned from Battlewagon tailgate?

4mcruenomore
06-27-2011, 05:49 AM
Weird, just wondering who I offended at tailgate last year? I guess I created some friction, I guess I disagree.

EndZoneQB
06-27-2011, 12:39 PM
:facepalm: :facepalm: :hide: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

HandoEX
06-27-2011, 01:24 PM
:paperbag:

Twentysix
06-27-2011, 01:42 PM
Just guessing but a message board thread is probably going to just make it worse...

EndZoneQB
06-27-2011, 03:16 PM
Just guessing but a message board thread is probably going to just make it worse...

Exactly. :facepalm2:

BigDeal
06-27-2011, 04:27 PM
Weird, just wondering who I offended at tailgate last year? I guess I created some friction, I guess I disagree.

...and I shall have a magnificent garden party and you're not invited.

tony
06-27-2011, 04:48 PM

LOL. Let me try:

Tony predicted that dire consequences would result from his Optimist Club dismissal.

Did I do it right?

TheBisonator
06-27-2011, 07:42 PM
This thread is going to end very red chiclet-y.

CAS4127
06-27-2011, 07:50 PM
This thread is going to end very red chiclet-y.

And here I thought that tailgating on public property was just that!!!! No??!! One can get "banned" from tailgating without otherwise doing anything illegal (Lakes may be an exception)??!!

ndsubison1
06-27-2011, 07:52 PM
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_UrLpjQNLuAU/S2cGtyQuggI/AAAAAAAAAkQ/An-IuXQYHo0/Homeless_cat%5B5%5D.jpg

rutlandbison
06-27-2011, 08:06 PM
I so wish this thread will play out like I hope it does. June is getting so boring and this could lead to one EPIC thread.

Bison bison
06-27-2011, 10:10 PM

I've never met you rmcrue, but stay away from my tailgate as well.

Twentysix
06-30-2011, 05:55 PM

lmao +

4mcruenomore
07-02-2011, 06:03 AM

haha, don't worry, your railgate sounds like run. All I have to say, is that people are idiots, to have such idiocy in the offseason, is just that, idiocy. Just b/c PL doesn't like me, is a joke. This is the internet, if I actually made someone uncomfortable in person, then post it up. Let's hear it. How do I cause friction at tailgate?

SamsRams
07-02-2011, 06:26 AM
haha, don't worry, your railgate sounds like run. All I have to say, is that people are idiots, to have such idiocy in the offseason, is just that, idiocy. Just b/c PL doesn't like me, is a joke. This is the internet, if I actually made someone uncomfortable in person, then post it up. Let's hear it. How do I cause friction at tailgate?

Well we did all tell you we didnt wanna do shots with you they way you wanted to do shots, yet you still assumed your position

http://www.1000funnypictures.com/photos/Weird/51.jpg

IzzyFlexion
07-02-2011, 11:54 AM
Well we did all tell you we didnt wanna do shots with you they way you wanted to do shots, yet you still assumed your position

It appears as though that guy is praying that last night's Taco Bell doesn't seek it's revenge before he untwists himself.

Tatanka
07-02-2011, 01:03 PM

is that a young Al Carlson?

IzzyFlexion
07-02-2011, 05:31 PM
is that a young Al Carlson?

Yes, I believe it is. Who knew that he was that close to his goal even way back then.
Let that be a lesson to you kids out there. Having your head up your ass involves much more preparation than simply being stupid.
-can't get to Demotivational thread fast enough.

4mcruenomore
07-09-2011, 06:59 AM
And here I thought that tailgating on public property was just that!!!! No??!! One can get "banned" from tailgating without otherwise doing anything illegal (Lakes may be an exception)??!!

So true! This is far from over.

4mcruenomore
07-09-2011, 07:08 AM
It's $3 to tailgate. If you have a bus and pay for a reserved spot, you pay the price. This was bullshit, and I have talked to a few other people that laughed as well. Crazy

Hey Dave,

Our tailgating dues have come up for the year and we and I was the lucky one to be president this year. Since you and your wife have come to quite a few of our tailgates we were wondering if you guys wanted to become members of the group? There are no parking spots available at this time, but we do offer a free shuttle to and from your vehicle (not really). Anyway, a share would be $82.50, which would include you and your wife. Would you guys be interested? If we get a few more people in it the prices will go down as everybody pays an equal share so you might get some back. Let me know if you are interested and I'll tell you where to send the check.

Terry

Hey idiots, if you want to party and tailgate with 4mcrue, it's called "fucking free"

4mcruenomore
07-09-2011, 07:17 AM
Well, me and my wife have brought many cases of beer for free, as well as tailgating in Bozo. Good thing my sister in law is a lawyer, we are questioning the legality of asking us for money. As far as I am concerned, it's public property, who ever rents that one spot is on their own. Far from over.

DjKyRo
07-09-2011, 07:56 AM
My oh my .

ndsubisonx
07-09-2011, 10:28 AM
http://files.sharenator.com/fail_thread_2_random_failz-s512x447-151098-580.jpg

JMB
07-09-2011, 12:30 PM
It's $3 to tailgate. If you have a bus and pay for a reserved spot, you pay the price. This was bullshit, and I have talked to a few other people that laughed as well. Crazy

Hey Dave,

Our tailgating dues have come up for the year and we and I was the lucky one to be president this year. Since you and your wife have come to quite a few of our tailgates we were wondering if you guys wanted to become members of the group? There are no parking spots available at this time, but we do offer a free shuttle to and from your vehicle (not really). Anyway, a share would be $82.50, which would include you and your wife. Would you guys be interested? If we get a few more people in it the prices will go down as everybody pays an equal share so you might get some back. Let me know if you are interested and I'll tell you where to send the check.

Terry

Hey idiots, if you want to party and tailgate with 4mcrue, it's called "fucking free"

So I take it you are saying you are not interested in joining their group?

TransAmBison
07-09-2011, 12:41 PM
Well, me and my wife have brought many cases of beer for free, as well as tailgating in Bozo. Good thing my sister in law is a lawyer, we are questioning the legality of asking us for money. As far as I am concerned, it's public property, who ever rents that one spot is on their own. Far from over.
You really did that? :facepalm:

unbison
07-09-2011, 01:29 PM
so 4m was invited to join ur little clique and didnt like the fees associated and is now mad? is this what the deal is? if that the case 4m just let it go

rutlandbison
07-09-2011, 01:38 PM

Hey Dave,

Terry

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

This is getting good.

MontBison
07-09-2011, 02:38 PM
so 4m was invited to join ur little clique and didnt like the fees associated and is now mad? is this what the deal is? if that the case 4m just let it go

Remember he offended some people haha. This thread rules!!!:judges:

Trim
07-09-2011, 02:50 PM
I so wish this thread will play out like I hope it does. June is getting so boring and this could lead to one EPIC thread.

I love Bisonville!

Bison bison
07-09-2011, 02:51 PM
4mcrue, on second thought you may join our group for $1 million.

Your sister-in-law can sit on a pin.

MontBison
07-09-2011, 03:29 PM
4mcrue, on second thought you may join our group for $1 million.

Your sister-in-law can sit on a pin.

Good one! :duel:

abc123
07-09-2011, 03:53 PM

Quoted for excellence.

On another note, how much does it cost to party with GoBizon? That guy might be able to demand an appearance fee!

DjKyRo
07-09-2011, 05:46 PM
I can't decide if this should go to the Hall of Fame or Hall of Shame. Must keep observing.

gotts
07-09-2011, 06:11 PM
I can't decide if this should go to the Hall of Fame or Hall of Shame. Must keep observing.

Hall of Flame

56BISON73
07-10-2011, 12:33 AM

Hey Dave,

Terry

If in fact you have talked to others and they say its crazy then feel free to tailgate with them.
Our tailgate is in the reserved spots. They are 75.00 each. Not only do we have spots for people to park but we also purchased spots for a common area so people could set up their grills, tables etc. Everybody in the group pays extra so we can have the extra spaces so there is a main gathering point. This also means that anyone whom is invited to join our group and doesnt already have a parking space with our group has to be willing to share in the expenses of the common area. Everyone is invited to stop by. But if someone want to set up with our group on a regular basis they will have to share in the costs. This is a common theme with most tailgate groups.

runtheoption
07-10-2011, 07:07 PM
If in fact you have talked to others and they say its crazy then feel free to tailgate with them.
Our tailgate is in the reserved spots. They are 75.00 each. Not only do we have spots for people to park but we also purchased spots for a common area so people could set up their grills, tables etc. Everybody in the group pays extra so we can have the extra spaces so there is a main gathering point. This also means that anyone whom is invited to join our group and doesnt already have a parking space with our group has to be willing to share in the expenses of the common area. Everyone is invited to stop by. But if someone want to set up with our group on a regular basis they will have to share in the costs. This is a common theme with most tailgate groups.

+++

4mcrue, I'm don't understand what is so controversial about this. We have 5 buses/vans with 26 spots reserved for our tailgate group (not TOHBTC, a different group). Like TOHBTC, extra spots are purchased so we have a gathering area. We all pay our share. There are tons of people that stop by and partake, and everyone is welcome to do so.

One of the buses sets out a huge 55 gallon'ish type drum filled with beer and ice. Donations are accepted, but not required, to help cover some of those costs. People are very good about either donating $$, BYOB and adding to the collection, or just BYOB for themselves.

There is always a ton of food available. It is similiar to hosting a party for 5 or 6 Saturdays in the fall. It gets spendy. If someone wanted to be a permanent part of the group, or was invited to be part of the group, it would be expected that they would pay their share.

Honestly, I think being personally asked by to be part of a group should be a bit flattering (and this is not just confined to a tailgating group, but to all groups and organizations out there, whatever their mission or purpose). It means they think highly enough of you to ask you to be an official part of TOHBTC. I, and probably most others that have read this thread, don't understand why you are so pissed about this.

All TAB asked is "Would you guys be interested?" If you don't like their offer to be an official part of their group, then simply decline the offer. Keep hanging out with them like you were, and keep supplying beer like you were, with no ruffled feathers. Or, go start your own tailgating group. You don't have to come onto Bisonville and over-dramatize what was a simple invitation.

I think next time I am in Dicky town (wife is from there), we need to get together for a beer(s) so I can see what it is that makes you tick.

DjKyRo
07-10-2011, 08:12 PM
Honestly, I think being personally asked by to be part of a group should be a bit flattering (and this is not just confined to a tailgating group, but to all groups and organizations out there, whatever their mission or purpose). It means they think highly enough of you to ask you to be an official part of TOHBTC. I, and probably most others that have read this thread, don't understand why you are so pissed about this.

This!! Tailgating is a time-honored sports tradition and in this case, a celebration of Bison Football. Being apart of a group should be taken as a positive and were I in a position to do so, I'd proudly donate what I could to keep this tradition going. Taking it the way you have, 4m, is just ludicrous.

The Lost Dutchman
07-10-2011, 09:44 PM
+++

4mcrue, I'm don't understand what is so controversial about this. We have 5 buses/vans with 26 spots reserved for our tailgate group (not TOHBTC, a different group). Like TOHBTC, extra spots are purchased so we have a gathering area. We all pay our share. There are tons of people that stop by and partake, and everyone is welcome to do so.

One of the buses sets out a huge 55 gallon'ish type drum filled with beer and ice. Donations are accepted, but not required, to help cover some of those costs. People are very good about either donating $$, BYOB and adding to the collection, or just BYOB for themselves.

There is always a ton of food available. It is similiar to hosting a party for 5 or 6 Saturdays in the fall. It gets spendy. If someone wanted to be a permanent part of the group, or was invited to be part of the group, it would be expected that they would pay their share.

All TAB asked is "Would you guys be interested?" If you don't like their offer to be an official part of their group, then simply decline the offer. Keep hanging out with them like you were, and keep supplying beer like you were, with no ruffled feathers. Or, go start your own tailgating group. You don't have to come onto Bisonville and over-dramatize what was a simple invitation.

I think next time I am in Dicky town (wife is from there), we need to get together for a beer(s) so I can see what it is that makes you tick.

Accidental double post, sorry!

The Lost Dutchman
07-10-2011, 09:45 PM
+++

Not only does Puffy need to come by your tailgate lot and meet all of you, we need to get video on our website showing people this amazing extravaganza! Hell I'm excited to come check this out in the fall now! One would think with the services your offering and what $$$ is expected, it would be one hell of a deal to be able to join this group!

TransAmBison
07-10-2011, 10:02 PM
Not only does Puffy need to come by your tailgate lot and meet all of you, we need to get video on our website showing people this amazing extravaganza! Hell I'm excited to come check this out in the fall now! One would think with the services your offering and what $$$ is expected, it would be one hell of a deal to be able to join this group!
Sorry Puffy, but admittance to our tailgate is by appointment only. Please take a number and get in line. :D

tony
07-10-2011, 10:15 PM
Sorry Puffy, but admittance to our tailgate is by appointment only. Please take a number and get in line. :D

http://www.chicagonetworking.org/img/red-velvet-rope.jpg

Only thing the TOHBC's bouncers have said to me is "Uh, I don't think so, man."

56BISON73
07-10-2011, 10:42 PM

You should have told him your sisters best friend knows a relative of Benny. That would have gotten you rock star access.:D

Answer Guy
07-11-2011, 04:11 PM
Hey AG,

Our tailgating dues have come up for the year and I was the lucky one to be president this year. Since you and my wife have come to quite a few of our tailgates we were wondering if you guys wanted to become members of the group? There are no parking spots available at this time, but we do offer a free shuttle to and from your vehicle (not really). Anyway, your share would be $25.00, which would include you and my wife. Would you guys be interested? If we get a few more people in it the prices will go down as everybody else is charged $82.50 so you might get some back. Let me know if you are interested and I'll tell you where to send the check.

Tranny

Tranny,

I doubt I'll be able to stop by more than once or twice* this fall, but I'd be happy to pay my fair share.

*Can you tell me which games Notorious is tailgating so I could avoid those?

BadlandsBison
07-11-2011, 06:26 PM

Perhaps if your dress were yellow you could have intimidated the bouncer.

MNLonghorn10
07-11-2011, 07:44 PM
http://www.blueplanetbiomes.org/images/rainforest.jpg

TransAmBison
07-11-2011, 08:04 PM
http://www.blueplanetbiomes.org/images/rainforest.jpg
He's all yours.

TransAmBison
07-11-2011, 09:40 PM
Tranny,

I doubt I'll be able to stop by more than once or twice* this fall, but I'd be happy to pay my fair share.

*Can you tell me which games Notorious is tailgating so I could avoid those?
I think Note is also pursuing litigation against TOHBTC. We refused to install a custom porta potty for him.

Answer Guy
07-11-2011, 09:46 PM
I think Note is also pursuing litigation against TOHBTC. We refused to install a custom porta potty for him.

I hope he doesn't drag CAS into it. I can see that case going down the crapper.

KilldeerBison
07-11-2011, 10:02 PM

Gotsta spread reputation...
Now that was funny!! HA HA

TransAmBison
07-11-2011, 10:02 PM
Those porta potties really aren't big enough for both of them and their egos. Oh wait, I see what you did there. :D

MNLonghorn10
07-11-2011, 10:33 PM
He's all yours.

we'll take him...if that means lawyer sister can get lakes back on the playing field..

FREE LAKES!

Tatanka
07-11-2011, 10:40 PM
we'll take him...if that means lawyer sister can get lakes back on the playing field..

TWSS overload...

ndsubison1
07-11-2011, 11:06 PM

i suggest hiring this guy since johnnie cochran is no longer available

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_CQELUnCfhO0/TFQsUx2DLcI/AAAAAAAAAtA/YPPXaSgDV54/s1600/0001951%5B1%5D.jpg

MNLonghorn10
07-11-2011, 11:32 PM
TWSS overload...

nah, that was a pretty weak twss if anything.

Notorious
07-12-2011, 02:36 PM

Like I said before, if you can't find one with a motor for me, I'm not partaking in your so-called "tailgating". You're so DII....

TransAmBison
07-12-2011, 02:39 PM
So I've gotten enough pm's about this and now I've found out SDBison has an opinion on the subject even though he has no idea what this is all about. Nobody here does...because this was between 4mcrue and TOHBTC. Heck, even a lot of TOHBTC don't even know about what is going on...since it didn't need to be talked about. Well, I guess we will air our dirty laundry.

Yes, I sent an email out to those who tailgated with us. 4mcrue accepted the offer and sent a check...even more than what was asked. After that he proceeded to send threatening pm's to a number of TOHBTC...including threats to punch them in the face. Can you imagine not wanting a new member like that? How awful of us. He did apologize but then went on his rants here. So he isn't wanted and now he comes up with this. His check was not cashed. No money was taken from him.

This whole deal had nothing to do with the money. This was about 4mcrue being a fool. He hasn't acted his age and sends stupid pm's to people and now he is facing consequences. I was the person who defended 4mcrue to many people on this board and now he turned on me.

We already have one problem child in our group, we don't need another.

BadlandsBison
07-12-2011, 02:39 PM
Like I said before, if you can't find one with a motor for me, I'm not partaking in your so-called "tailgating". You're so DII....

I wonder if you can get one with an oil well flare?

CAS4127
07-12-2011, 02:44 PM

Funny post^^^^!!!

On a serious note (no pun intended), we deal with drama, pettiness and childish conduct on a daily basis in our everyday work life (at least I do), so the question for me is, why do we have to deal with it on BV generally (where almost all participants have common, core beliefs on NDSU) and with regard to tailgating specifically??!! Seriously--"WTF"??!!!!!! And I ain't pointing fingers at anyone specifically, but, if YOU feel the shoe fits, whether perfectly, tightly or losely, then YOU may want to think twice before hitting the post button--just sayin, and enuf said!!!

Bison bison
07-12-2011, 02:58 PM
CAS is a big weiner baby.

Bison bison
07-12-2011, 02:59 PM
CAS is a big weiner baby.

asdfasdfasdf

Bison bison
07-12-2011, 03:00 PM
if YOU feel the shoe fits, whether perfectly, tightly or losely, then YOU may want to think twice before hitting the post button--just sayin, and enuf said!!!

crap.

i thought you said post it twice.

my mistake.

Notorious
07-12-2011, 03:09 PM
Funny post^^^^!!!

On a serious note (no pun intended), we deal with drama, pettiness and childish conduct on a daily basis in our everyday work life (at least I do), so the question for me is, why do we have to deal with it on BV generally (where almost all participants have common, core beliefs on NDSU) and with regard to tailgating specifically??!! Seriously--"WTF"??!!!!!! And I ain't pointing fingers at anyone specifically, but, if YOU feel the shoe fits, whether perfectly, tightly or losely, then YOU may want to think twice before hitting the post button--just sayin, and enuf said!!!

Gotta agree with this! I have to admit that I like all the joking around, flipping sh*t, and so forth, but in the end, it's all in good fun. I'd like to believe that if I met any BV member that we would be instant friends, and have a common bond. I, for one, am excited for tailgating a time or two this fall, and putting a few more faces/names together (haven't been to FFD since 2003). Hell, I'd even consider meeting KilldeerBison. ;) ...maybe.

http://img.timeinc.net/time/2007/la_riots/king_rodney.jpg

CAS4127
07-12-2011, 03:12 PM
crap.

i thought you said post it twice.

my mistake.

Reading comprehension obviously is not one of your "few" strongpoints!!!

runtheoption
07-12-2011, 03:25 PM
. We already have one problem child in our group, we don't need another.

The first step to recovery is admitting the problem. Congrats TAB, you are well on your way to fixing yourself. Your self-recognized problem reflects great credit upon yourself, TOHBTC, and THE North Dakota State Univeristy.

Who is your sponsor? :)

TransAmBison
07-12-2011, 04:07 PM
The first step to recovery is admitting the problem. Congrats TAB, you are well on your way to fixing yourself. Your self-recognized problem reflects great credit upon yourself, TOHBTC, and THE North Dakota State Univeristy.

Who is your sponsor? :)
Was it that obvious? :D

Answer Guy
07-12-2011, 04:25 PM

Can't he just bring his camper? :confused:

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx89/NDACAnswerGuy/DSC00503x.jpg

jacks1
07-12-2011, 04:47 PM
Can't he just bring his camper? :confused:

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx89/NDACAnswerGuy/DSC00503x.jpg

Did you guys hijack that from CAS?

Answer Guy
07-12-2011, 05:02 PM
Did you guys hijack that from CAS?

The stadium or the lawyer? :biggrin:

EndZoneQB
07-12-2011, 05:05 PM
The stadium or the lawyer? :biggrin:

Damn, that's actually a good one...

tcbison
07-12-2011, 05:29 PM
I think this thread needs a good old Scott Miller "My Oh My". Carry on.

KilldeerBison
07-12-2011, 05:49 PM
Gotta agree with this! I have to admit that I like all the joking around, flipping sh*t, and so forth, but in the end, it's all in good fun. I'd like to believe that if I met any BV member that we would be instant friends, and have a common bond. I, for one, am excited for tailgating a time or two this fall, and putting a few more faces/names together (haven't been to FFD since 2003). Hell, I'd even consider meeting KilldeerBison. ;) ...maybe.

http://img.timeinc.net/time/2007/la_riots/king_rodney.jpg

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l559/phedger/taxi-driver-you-talkin-to-me-4001607.jpg
Better watch who your talking to, I know a guy with a white belt in Judo.:biggrin:

BlueBisonRock
07-12-2011, 07:22 PM

Tatanka???

TransAmBison
07-12-2011, 07:28 PM
Tatanka???
I was talking about you.

BlueBisonRock
07-12-2011, 07:45 PM

I was talking about you.

I am crushed. PL would have been my second choice and Answer Guy - even though he has only been there once - my third choice.

I'll live, but remember: No Sonic for you!

4mcruenomore
07-12-2011, 08:05 PM
PL is by far the biggest instigator on this board, as well as tailgating. He is a bully, and you are all sheep.

4mcruenomore
07-12-2011, 08:25 PM
Just curious, why would anybody would want to be in this "mean girls" club anyways. The Bozo trip was very interesting about who was talking bad about who, as well as a few tailgates last year. Michelle pretty much has a whole list about who talked bad about who. It's quite funny. It isn't mentioned that my membership had certain requirements of myself to kiss PL's feet. I also think I told him I'd punch him in the face well before you asked me to join?? Ah well, I don't really care. If you want a beer out of my cooler and come onto my $3 tailgate spot I expect you to pay. LOL.

Rockbear99
07-12-2011, 08:33 PM
You are proof that God has a sense of humor.

GradBison
07-12-2011, 08:36 PM
http://www.lulz.ro/pics/1260574542406.jpg

4mcruenomore
07-12-2011, 08:38 PM
You are proof that God has a sense of humor.

Hey, let's keep the personal attacks going. It's a great way to make me look good.

BadlandsBison
07-12-2011, 08:52 PM
http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l559/phedger/taxi-driver-you-talkin-to-me-4001607.jpg
Better watch who your talking to, I know a guy with a white belt in Judo.:biggrin:

Do you have any samurai blades he can borrow?

56BISON73
07-12-2011, 09:19 PM
Just curious, why would anybody would want to be in this "mean girls" club anyways. The Bozo trip was very interesting about who was talking bad about who, as well as a few tailgates last year. Michelle pretty much has a whole list about who talked bad about who. It's quite funny. It isn't mentioned that my membership had certain requirements of myself to kiss PL's feet. I also think I told him I'd punch him in the face well before you asked me to join?? Ah well, I don't really care. If you want a beer out of my cooler and come onto my $3 tailgate spot I expect you to pay. LOL.

You just cant get it right can you. The lip plant was to be 3 feet higher.:bow: :D

TransAmBison
07-12-2011, 09:29 PM
That one was unfortunate...and things would have turned out way different if you could only have had a little patience. It's too late now. Have fun in your $3 tailgate spot. I wish you luck.

4mcruenomore
07-12-2011, 09:49 PM
You just cant get it right can you. The lip plant was to be 3 feet higher.:bow: :D

Please, continue with your quips, this is what makes you an instigator.

4mcruenomore
07-12-2011, 09:50 PM
That one was unfortunate...and things would have turned out way different if you could only have had a little patience. It's too late now. Have fun in your $3 tailgate spot. I wish you luck.

Oh, don't worry about me, I will definately know how to have fun at tailgate. I would worry more for you, b/c without us, who will fill out all the ballots for 30 minutes so you win tailgate spot of the year next year? You are welcome btw.

rutlandbison
07-12-2011, 10:19 PM
I love it.

EndZoneQB
07-12-2011, 10:29 PM
:facepalm2: :facepalm: :facepalm2: :facepalm: :facepalm2: :facepalm: :hide: :facepalm2: :facepalm: :hide: :facepalm2: :facepalm: :hide: :judges: :duel: :group:

That's all I've got...

56BISON73
07-12-2011, 10:38 PM
Please, continue with your quips, this is what makes you an instigator.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tony
07-12-2011, 10:51 PM
Did you guys just cook this imbroglio up to amuse everybody over the summer?

EndZoneQB
07-12-2011, 10:59 PM

Dun-dun-dun...the plot thickens?

Hambone
07-12-2011, 11:02 PM
I thought you guys were crazy talking about the popcorn futures going up with the whole nickname fiasco, but add this to it and you might be on to something......

Getcha popcorn ready indeed....... :hungry:

Unless Tony is right and this is staged, at which point I would be a sad panda......

56BISON73
07-12-2011, 11:04 PM
Oh, don't worry about me, I will definately know how to have fun at tailgate. I would worry more for you, b/c without us, who will fill out all the ballots for 30 minutes so you win tailgate spot of the year next year? You are welcome btw.

Hey hey hey. I didnt know we won that award. TA are you holding out on us?

Rockbear99
07-13-2011, 12:35 AM
Hey, let's keep the personal attacks going. It's a great way to make me look good.

My middle finger gets a boner when I think of you.

CAS4127
07-13-2011, 04:03 AM
Um--can I get my money refunded??!!

56BISON73
07-13-2011, 04:08 AM
Um--can I get my money refunded??!!

You didnt read the contract?

CAS4127
07-13-2011, 04:12 AM
Did I miss the fine print again??'n

56BISON73
07-13-2011, 04:21 AM
Did I miss the fine print again??'n

Severe penalty for early withdrawl. :rofl: :rofl:

TbonZach
07-13-2011, 04:52 AM
Severe penalty for early withdrawl. :rofl: :rofl:

TWSS (10 char)

ndsubison1
07-13-2011, 06:16 AM
4mcrue is pissed right now

rutlandbison
07-13-2011, 11:19 AM
I thought you guys were crazy talking about the popcorn futures going up with the whole nickname fiasco, but add this to it and you might be on to something......

Getcha popcorn ready indeed....... :hungry:

Unless Tony is right and this is staged, at which point I would be a sad panda......

http://freedomandjelly.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/sad-panda.jpg

IzzyFlexion
07-13-2011, 12:42 PM

Just in case you're talking about me.
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/8/22/sowwy128639130935256680.jpg

4mcruenomore
07-13-2011, 04:34 PM
4mcrue is pissed right now

What else is there to do at work then to get some people all riled up?

TransAmBison
07-13-2011, 04:48 PM
Drink???????

BlueBisonRock
07-13-2011, 04:54 PM

One's job.

CAS4127
07-13-2011, 04:55 PM
One's job.

Has that thought ever crossed Tranny's mind???!! Me thinks not!!

4mcruenomore
07-13-2011, 05:04 PM
One's job.

I take it that you aren't at work as you post this?

BlueBisonRock
07-13-2011, 05:11 PM
I take it that you aren't at work as you post this?

Worked my a$$ off for 35+ years, saved and invested, and took the early retirement when offered just so I could follow and post on Bisonville during the day during this well earned and blissful time.

I am now following up on my commitments and enjoying life.

(I sure could use a beer, but the state is running low.)

4mcruenomore
07-13-2011, 05:13 PM
Worked my a$$ off for 35+ years, saved and invested, and took the early retirement when offered just so I could follow and post on Bisonville during the day during this well earned and blissful time.

I am now following up on my commitments and enjoying life.

(I sure could use a beer, but the state is running low.)

Congratulations, enjoy those "golden years". Did you know that you can get a life insurance policy from Colonial Penn without a physical or medical history? .............You can also get a Rascal scooter thru Medicare, at no cost to yourself..................Pesky cell phones too complicated? Introducing the Jitter Bug............

Notorious
07-13-2011, 05:18 PM
Congratulations, enjoy those "golden years". Did you know that you can get a life insurance policy from Colonial Penn without a physical or medical history? .............You can also get a Rascal scooter thru Medicare, at no cost to yourself..................Pesky cell phones too complicated? Introducing the Jitter Bug............

Reps for 4mcrue...that's funny stuff...

BlueBisonRock
07-13-2011, 05:25 PM

Reads like the late night TV commercials I periodically hear. Surprised you can remember them.

Unfortunately, I am too young for medicare. Scooter races would be a great time! ;)

aces1180
07-13-2011, 05:32 PM
Reads like the late night TV commercials I periodically hear. Surprised you can remember them.

Unfortunately, I am too young for medicare. Scooter races would be a great time! ;)

http://coolmaterial.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/beer-accessories/beer-scooter.jpg

runtheoption
07-13-2011, 05:36 PM
Reads like the late night TV commercials I periodically hear.

I take it you say periodically because you don't always have your hearing aid in!

:)

BlueBisonRock
07-13-2011, 06:01 PM
I take it you say periodically because you don't always have your hearing aid in!

Lawyers! :ranting: You sound just like my wife! :ranting: :ranting:

I keep telling her, its not my hearing its the dementia!

EndZoneQB
07-13-2011, 06:19 PM

Or he can't stand to stay up until 10pm...

TransAmBison
07-13-2011, 06:19 PM
Lawyers! :ranting: You sound just like my wife! :ranting: :ranting:

I keep telling her, its not my hearing its the dementia!
She's not your wife, she's just the lady at Sonic's drive up window.

EndZoneQB
07-13-2011, 06:22 PM

Are you sure?

1. They take your money
2. They give you shit in return

Sounds like a wife to me...

Or...on the other hand:

1. She brings you a beverage
2. She brings you the food you ORDERED

Doesn't sound like any wife I know...

Did I just divide by zero?

4mcruenomore
07-13-2011, 06:25 PM
Sure it's not the lady helping you with your diaper at the assisted living facility?? LOL

CAS4127
07-13-2011, 06:25 PM
Sure it's not the lady helping you with your diaper at the assisted living facility?? LOL

No, that's your wife!!!:hide: :( :duel: :rimshot:

BlueBisonRock
07-13-2011, 06:31 PM

Not there yet, but I do enjoy pissing in other's cheerios on occasion.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/rjehni/calvincheerios.jpg

56BISON73
07-13-2011, 07:39 PM

I thought it was the lady from Meals on Wheels.

4mcruenomore
07-13-2011, 07:44 PM
I thought it was the lady from Meals on Wheels.

Do you guys get a discount on season tickets thru AARP?

56BISON73
07-13-2011, 07:46 PM
Do you guys get a discount on season tickets thru AARP?

I wish we did.

TransAmBison
07-13-2011, 07:49 PM
Dr Jek...er....4m is on a roll today. :D

MN_BISON
07-13-2011, 07:52 PM

New meds?:D

4mcruenomore
07-13-2011, 07:54 PM

It does depend who logs in sometimes, 4mcrue, 4mlakes, GoBizon, or the old gobison. LOL

56BISON73
07-13-2011, 07:58 PM

5 things must of happened.

1. He sobered up
2. Hes back on his meds
3. Had electro-shock therapy
4. Wife hit him upside the head with an iron skillet
5. All of the above.

What ever he did-happened--I approve.

4mcruenomore
07-13-2011, 08:05 PM
5 things must of happened.

1. He sobered up
2. Hes back on his meds
3. Had electro-shock therapy
4. Wife hit him upside the head with an iron skillet
5. All of the above.

What ever he did-happened--I approve.

Can I add a 6th thing that only happens once a year? (No, not christmas, but kind of like that)

56BISON73
07-13-2011, 08:05 PM
Can I add a 6th thing that only happens once a year? (No, not christmas, but kind of like that)

Must of happened after she hit you with the skillet.

4mcruenomore
07-13-2011, 08:07 PM
Must of happened after she hit you with the skillet.

Or I tried to, and then she said no and proceded to hit me with the skillet?

56BISON73
07-13-2011, 08:09 PM
Or I tried to, and then she said no and proceded to hit me with the skillet?

Thats my bet. But Ive got to give you credit for going after it considering she was armed.

4mcruenomore
07-13-2011, 08:11 PM
Thats my bet. But Ive got to give you credit for going after it considering she was armed.

Pistols are put away, luckily her stungun and pepper spray were in the other room.......

Notorious
07-13-2011, 08:15 PM

Sounds like somebody was "knockin' boots" at his mansion in Western ND...best 43 seconds of your week??? ;)

gotts
07-13-2011, 08:15 PM
Pistols are put away, luckily her stungun and pepper spray were in the other room.......

A colonoscopy shouldn't be that hard. Kudos to you for keeping your medical bills down by having the wife perform it.

4mcruenomore
07-13-2011, 08:32 PM
A colonoscopy shouldn't be that hard. Kudos to you for keeping your medical bills down by having the wife perform it.

I would thought she would have found my head up there.........

gotts
07-13-2011, 09:27 PM
Someone is certainly in contention for comeback poster of the year, albeit the comeback was after self-incurred damage.

Twentysix
07-13-2011, 10:29 PM

Its gotta be an act, like jbb or mlps.

Twentysix
07-13-2011, 10:30 PM
Just in case you're talking about me.
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/8/22/sowwy128639130935256680.jpg

This makes me remeber the terrible GDT you made that screwed up our basketball streak!!!

Valentine massacre or something.

IzzyFlexion
07-14-2011, 12:44 PM

masturb........................meditate.

Superfan
07-14-2011, 01:05 PM
Or he can't stand to stay up until 10pm...

You try staying up past 10 after having breakfast at 5 am at the Country Kitchen.

perthbison
07-14-2011, 11:20 PM
masturb........................meditate.

I don't know where you work but are there anymore openings. I know a gal who might like to work there.:confused: