PDA

View Full Version : USATF Live

IzzyFlexion
06-25-2011, 03:39 PM
Obviously this isn't football but I know Tony is following this so he can certainly move to Track and Field whenever he'd like.............

But, I'm starting this here assuming a lot of B-viller's currently on-line might be viewing the Football thread.

Please go to the Track and Field category for the link to the USA Track and Field live feed as Whitney Carlson will begin the Women's Hepatathalon in about an hour starting with the 100 meter hurdles.

In addition, there are additional current and former Bison women that are doing fantastic!

HerdBot
06-25-2011, 06:25 PM
Obviously this isn't football but I know Tony is following this so he can certainly move to Track and Field whenever he'd like.............

But, I'm starting this here assuming a lot of B-viller's currently on-line might be viewing the Football thread.

Please go to the Track and Field category for the link to the USA Track and Field live feed as Whitney Carlson will begin the Women's Hepatathalon in about an hour starting with the 100 meter hurdles.

In addition, there are additional current and former Bison women that are doing fantastic!

Looks like former Bison Amanda Smock had the 3rd best triple jump time on US History
Of course it took 1st place. Wow!

IzzyFlexion
06-25-2011, 07:14 PM
Looks like former Bison Amanda Smock had the 3rd best triple jump time on US History
Of course it took 1st place. Wow!

Here's some perspective on this that is really amazing (at least it is to me)

In this USATF win, Amanda Smock jumped 46' 2"

In the recent NCAA Division 1 Championship meet Whitney Liehr of Stanford earned that National Championship with a jump of 44' 1" Granted the weather conditions are better this weekend, but an impressive gap, nonetheless.

If she can replicate that distance and next June's Olympic Trials, she'll have a terrific chance of making the team.