06-14-2011, 05:22 AM
Or is the board going to shit.

BlueBisonRock
06-14-2011, 07:58 AM

The board is going to shit.

TransAmBison
06-14-2011, 12:41 PM
Off season. Give it time. Don't take anything serious, and just have some fun. Example: Gabe. He no longer needs blood pressure meds anymore, and his other little disfunction has straightened out as well (at least that is what I've heard)

bisonmike2
06-14-2011, 02:48 PM
I've been on this board for years. I think I've heard someone say that this board is going to shit ever since I started posting. It was going to shit then, it's going to shit now, it will be going to shit in the future.

TransAmBison
06-14-2011, 02:51 PM
I've been on this board for years. I think I've heard someone say that this board is going to shit ever since I started posting. It was going to shit then, it's going to shit now, it will be going to shit in the future.
Is it me, or is there a correlation between BV going to shit and you being on BV?

bisonmike2
06-14-2011, 02:54 PM
Is it me, or is there a correlation between BV going to shit and you being on BV?

I now know what I must do. I need to channel Lakes and start posting such ridiculous bs so that Tony bans me from the board. It's the only way to save Bisonville. I need to sacrifice me for the greater good.

TransAmBison
06-14-2011, 02:55 PM
I now know what I must do. I need to channel Lakes and start posting such ridiculous bs so that Tony bans me from the board. It's the only way to save Bisonville. I need to sacrifice me for the greater good.
Can you take Notorious out with you?

Civil06
06-14-2011, 03:50 PM

The crazy thing is that when somebody asks me about something in the news, this is the first place I check. Things almost always get posted here first, so there must be just enough serious posts to provide information, and the other 85% are funny enough to entertain me until we can actually talk about sports.

tony
06-14-2011, 03:54 PM
Relax. Have a nice cup of hot chocolate:

http://www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk/images/product_images/pal245_it_it_just_me_or_is_everything_shit_300.jpg

4mcruenomore
06-14-2011, 03:55 PM
I think Lakes should be allowed to come back.

VanClubPres
06-14-2011, 04:55 PM
You've changed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0_i-Aj7fqg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

56BISON73
06-14-2011, 05:00 PM

A real team player. I like it!!!!!!

rutlandbison
06-14-2011, 06:52 PM
No, it's not you . It's me.

EndZoneQB
06-14-2011, 07:10 PM
The crazy thing is that when somebody asks me about something in the news, this is the first place I check. Things almost always get posted here first, so there must be just enough serious posts to provide information, and the other 85% are funny enough to entertain me until we can actually talk about sports.

LOL, my friends kind of give me crap because we discuss so many current events here. We talk a ton of football/sports, but seriously this is a pretty well rounded forum. Not many other forums have me involved in the other topics. I think it helps I unfortunately know most of the people on here in person.

TransAmBison
06-14-2011, 07:20 PM
LOL, my friends kind of give me crap because we discuss so many current events here. We talk a ton of football/sports, but seriously this is a pretty well rounded forum. Not many other forums have me involved in the other topics. I think it helps I unfortunately know most of the people on here in person.
The guys behind the counters at Stop N Go are not your friends, they talk to everybody who comes in a buys stuff.

CAS4127
06-14-2011, 07:24 PM
By Endzone:

The feeling is more than mutual, trust me!!

The guys behind the counters at Stop N Go are not your friends, they talk to everybody who comes in a buys stuff.

Well, there has been a rash of burglaries at S-N-G's lately. Endzone likely avoids newspapers cuz it gets him nervous.

EndZoneQB
06-14-2011, 07:25 PM

Damnit.*

*Kinda weird you would say that, I was literally just at a Stop N Go**

**Are you stalking me?***

***Does that mean we are friends??****

****What were we talking about?

TransAmBison
06-14-2011, 07:27 PM
Damnit.*

One of your brake lights is out.:hide:

CAS4127
06-14-2011, 07:29 PM

Damnit.*

I don't find it that weird really--see my post above! :confused: :)

EndZoneQB
06-14-2011, 07:34 PM
I don't find it that weird really--see my post above! :confused: :)

That was almost too perfect of a post. :hide:

runtheoption
06-14-2011, 07:51 PM

And, I walk uphill to work everyday, in the snow. While carrying PL on my back. Damn whippersnappers, with their new-fangled horseless carriages and GPS systems...what is this country coming to?

TransAmBison
06-14-2011, 07:54 PM
And, I walk uphill to work everyday, in the snow. While carrying PL on my back. Damn whippersnappers, with their new-fangled horseless carriages and GPS systems...what is this country coming to?
Did you have PL on your back when you put those billboards of yourself up around town?

Answer Guy
06-14-2011, 08:03 PM
Did you have PL on your back when you put those billboards of yourself up around town?

PL is usually on somebody's back.

HerdBot
06-14-2011, 08:18 PM
Relax. Have a nice cup of hot chocolate:

http://www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk/images/product_images/pal245_it_it_just_me_or_is_everything_shit_300.jpg

I must be easily amused but that made me laugh!

I don't think the board is going to shit. Its the offseason and we're bored looking for ANY news.

We want to hear news about a transfer, juco, shac donations, stud recruits, dome upgrades, or updates on how players are progressing. None is happening.

Last year we had the news on the Wisconsin transfer. That tied us over for a month

The UND fiasco will provide short term entertainment.

ndsubison1
06-14-2011, 08:38 PM

congrats on 4K posts!

BlueBisonRock
06-14-2011, 09:34 PM
PL is usually on somebody's a$$.

Tsk, tsk, tsk!

FIFY

runtheoption
06-14-2011, 09:44 PM

It is a scary thing to be 50 feet in the air with 270 lbs of man-with-sausage on your back.

56BISON73
06-14-2011, 09:55 PM
It is a scary thing to be 50 feet in the air with 270 lbs of man-with-sausage on your back.

Somebody has to supervise.

TransAmBison
06-14-2011, 09:57 PM
I love Bisonville.

EndZoneQB
06-14-2011, 10:00 PM
congrats on 4K posts!

Would have missed it, party at my place tonight!!! lol

runtheoption
06-14-2011, 10:06 PM

Someone call the cops and have them arrest EZQB. Kind of a pre-emptive arrest before he gets himself into real trouble.

:p

CAS4127
06-14-2011, 10:10 PM

Great, now we'll get a pic of Bads, Note, 4m AND U doin the 'horns' thing and this shit will start all over again!!!

TheBisonator
06-15-2011, 03:42 PM
http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/1001/euphemisms-ghey-demotivational-poster-1263897162.jpg

NDSUFan_Sav
06-15-2011, 11:37 PM
http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/1001/euphemisms-ghey-demotivational-poster-1263897162.jpg

Bisonator, you grew facial hair????

Notorious
06-16-2011, 09:12 PM
...or has BisonVille gone downhill since rickywong50 joined?