PDA

View Full Version : Any upgrades at the FD this fall?

CaBisonFan
06-05-2011, 09:25 PM
The title speaks for itself. What's up at the dome?

New turf in the future??

MNLonghorn10
06-05-2011, 09:30 PM

New turf in the future??

http://fargodome.com/events_view.php?id=180

EndZoneQB
06-05-2011, 09:31 PM
I think I heard we were getting new lights? Not sure tho, there isn't a thread on it or anything.

Really CA?

HerdBot
06-05-2011, 09:35 PM

New turf in the future??

New lights this year. Not sure if its interior or exterior. Hope they put more lights in the tailgate lott.

Turf will be 2012.

Has been talks of adding concrete to the tailgate lots, electric hook ups, and a possible permanent restroom. Dream scenerio would be to build a warming house and recreational area with a tailgating store.

roadwarrior
06-05-2011, 10:23 PM
New lights this year? I would never have known.

rockybison
06-05-2011, 10:34 PM
People have talking of adding some more concrete under the current 1/16 inch of turf we currently have but that seems to aid the opposition since NDSU has to sometimes practice on that crap and everybody has streets to play on. Get with it su

CHADSTAUS
06-05-2011, 10:48 PM
Permanent restrooms would be nice.

56BISON73
06-05-2011, 10:50 PM
To think there is already a whole thread that this has been discussed for how long now?????? :facepalm2:

CaBisonFan
06-05-2011, 11:00 PM
People have talking of adding some more concrete under the current 1/16 inch of turf we currently have but that seems to aid the opposition since NDSU has to sometimes practice on that crap and everybody has streets to play on. Get with it su

Not arguing...because the turf should be the top priority within the facility part of the program. Stupid...really stupid.

But...is it the city...or the university that won't move on this?

HerdBot
06-05-2011, 11:18 PM
Not arguing...because the turf should be the top priority within the facility part of the program. Stupid...really stupid.

they are moving on it. They have gotten quotes. It will be 2012. If they can get a sponsor there is a small chance it could be this year but very very unlikely. If it goes beyond 2012 then we should all be pissed.

Hammersmith
06-05-2011, 11:18 PM

See, if you had read any of the half dozen threads on the topic, you'd know the answer. New lighting this summer, new turf next summer.

EndZoneQB
06-05-2011, 11:20 PM
See, if you had read any of the half dozen threads on the topic, you'd know the answer. New lighting this summer, new turf next summer.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hammersmith again.

HerdBot
06-05-2011, 11:26 PM

I don't think everyone reads the other boards. I didn't start reading or posting in them until last year. So we have to cut CA some slack.

CaBisonFan
06-06-2011, 03:14 AM
To think there is already a whole thread that this has been discussed for how long now?????? :facepalm2:

To think...:cool:

CaBisonFan
06-06-2011, 03:18 AM

I asked a simple question. Will this keep you up tonight?. zzzzzzzz

56BISON73
06-06-2011, 03:32 AM
To think...:cool:

That was a hint for you. Try it some time.

CaBisonFan
06-06-2011, 04:09 AM
That was a hint for you. Try it some time.

My...oh my. I'm being followed again...:rimshot:
Some time?

TheBisonator
06-06-2011, 04:45 AM
New turf for 2012 is the same stuff the St. Louis Rams play on at the Ed Jones Dome.

Twentysix
06-06-2011, 05:03 PM
Pretty sure there building a skywalk from applebees/bww to the dome and BSA.

roadwarrior
06-06-2011, 05:36 PM
Pretty sure there building a skywalk from applebees/bww to the dome and BSA.

Next year, they are extending it to the Sonic in WF.

CAS4127
06-06-2011, 05:39 PM
Next year, they are extending it to the Sonic in WF.

Heard they were also going to continue north through Hillsboro and up to Grand Spoons, building it just above the bullet train.

cbline
06-06-2011, 05:45 PM
Here's an upgrade that I would like to see: All of those lazy ass "fans" get off of their butts and cheer!!

HooliganBison
06-06-2011, 06:17 PM
Here's an upgrade that I would like to see: All of those lazy ass "fans" get off of their butts and cheer!!

I have the fix. Pneumatic needles that poke out of the seats at key points of the game. That will get everyone off their butts. Heck the yelping that they do would even increase the noise in the dome for a short period.

TheBisonator
06-06-2011, 06:54 PM
I have the fix. Pneumatic needles that poke out of the seats at key points of the game. That will get everyone off their butts. Heck the yelping that they do would even increase the noise in the dome for a short period.

Have those needles inject crystal meth, and you've got yerself a deal!!

(j/k)

56BISON73
06-06-2011, 09:25 PM
Some time?

Time for your meds.

CaBisonFan
06-06-2011, 09:38 PM
Time for your meds.

What kind do you use?

56BISON73
06-06-2011, 09:41 PM
What kind do you use?

Go back and re-read--- I said time for YOUR meds. Since I dont take any I am no help for you druggies.

02Bison
06-07-2011, 01:07 AM
Go back and re-read--- I said time for YOUR meds. Since I dont take any I am no help for you druggies.

A link (http://youtu.be/yCP2YV6Jge0) for CA and PL. As long as there is tension in the thread...this will continue to reappear....

TransAmBison
06-07-2011, 01:39 AM
A link (http://youtu.be/yCP2YV6Jge0) for CA and PL. As long as there is tension in the thread...this will continue to reappear....
:rofl: That sounds about right. PL vs CA just isn't right. This does not have the makings of a sold out pay-per-view.

CaBisonFan
06-07-2011, 01:51 AM

Let's back up a few.

If you don't like what I write...or a thread that I start...I hereby grant you permission 'not' to read any of it. It's a fundamental concept of the forum. This is 'far' from the first time that you've done this. It's become more consistent lately...with my threads.

I wrote a simple question. It bothered you. You're operating under an assumption that I care whether you like it or not.

The meds comment was out of line...and not like you.

56BISON73
06-07-2011, 02:28 AM

What tension???????? Not on this side.

56BISON73
06-07-2011, 02:33 AM
Let's back up a few.

If you don't like what I write...or a thread that I start...I hereby grant you permission 'not' to read any of it. It's a fundamental concept of the forum. This is 'far' from the first time that you've done this. It's become more consistent lately...with my threads.

I wrote a simple question. It bothered you. You're operating under an assumption that I care whether you like it or not.

You are assuming way to much. You are wrong on all accounts. As usual.

Wally
06-07-2011, 03:17 AM
http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/rock-em-sock-em-robots.jpg

CaBisonFan
06-07-2011, 03:39 AM
You are assuming way to much. You are wrong on all accounts. As usual.

I've heard that your sausages are awful. People just eat them to be polite. ))

The drug reference was way out of line.

Don't read my threads.

Tatanka
06-07-2011, 03:42 AM
Shit just got real.

BigDeal
06-07-2011, 03:47 AM
I've heard that your sausages are awful. People just eat them to be polite. ))

The drug reference was way out of line.

Don't read my threads.

The drug reference was fine. Now, insulting the sausage on the other hand...

CaBisonFan
06-07-2011, 05:25 AM
Hey PL...nice sabotage of the thread.

Next time I'll return to one of my 2-page philosophical threads...just for you. I'm sure you'll like that better...:cool:

Thanks to everyone who gave me some real information. I appreciate it.

Montana Bison
06-07-2011, 05:34 AM
I don't think everyone reads the other boards. I didn't start reading or posting in them until last year. So we have to cut CA some slack.

Yea no shit, Some of us have lives and and don't comb through fifty threads and post 4-5 times everyday we log in. 56 is just a old grumpy bastard with too much time on his hands. Go fish'n a little more 56 and quit acting like an ass. You don't need to pick up the slack because Lakes got the boot. It's kind of ironic that you post the 3 r's at bottom of your sig line, read'em i think you forgot them.

BigDeal
06-07-2011, 08:38 AM

You guys have gotten way too much sand in your vaginas over this comment. Really?

KC Bison
06-07-2011, 12:37 PM
I can't speak to who's using drugs but I can only speak for the sausages that PL makes. They are great.

HerdBot
06-07-2011, 07:11 PM
I can't speak to who's using drugs but I can only speak for the sausages that PL makes. They are great.

Lakes told me they taste like scrotum jerky and a dogs a**hole. Never tasted scrotum or asshole before so I can't comment.

Lakes: "This sausage tastes like a dog's a**hole."
PL: "oh come on!"
Lakes: "You know what? I'm sitting here thinking who in the world would slow roast a dog's a**hole and serve it? You would."

HerdBot
06-07-2011, 07:13 PM
Yea no shit, Some of us have lives and and don't comb through fifty threads and post 4-5 times everyday we log in. 56 is just a old grumpy bastard with too much time on his hands. Go fish'n a little more 56 and quit acting like an ass. You don't need to pick up the slack because Lakes got the boot. It's kind of ironic that you post the 3 r's at bottom of your sig line, read'em i think you forgot them.

+++

wow that was quite funny!

56BISON73
06-07-2011, 07:54 PM
Let's back up a few.

On 3-25 a thread was started and has 107 posts in regards to your query.
So if you come on this or any site and start another redundent thread expect to get poked fun at. Put your big boy pants on, Take the ribbing and move on.

Granted I was remiss in my use of the emocons. So I take fulll responsibility for you not knowing the intent of my posts.

The above has been highlighted. You seen to have that wording committed to memory , its on speed dial or in your cut and paste favorites. Why is this a constant with any thread you start when some may give you a hard time? May be one needs to look at ones self and the seriuousness he takes with his own posting.:D Just a thought.

I might also add that it is greatly appreaciated that I dont have to buy the most recent version of clff notes to get through one of your posts.:D----Humor---just so you dont miss read this----even though there is truth involved.(better????)

56BISON73
06-07-2011, 08:03 PM

After reading this I had a visual nirvanna. Old crochity MN fisher dude with stained khacky pants. Red flannel shirt and a fishing hat with lures stuck to them. Pissing and moaning around the bait shop regarless if anyone is listening or not. Thankfully I only have to aquire the hat to make this dream come true. Its nice to know that what I have aspired to is just a small step away and the effort has not gone for naught.:D

56BISON73
06-07-2011, 08:09 PM
Lakes told me they taste like scrotum jerky and a dogs a**hole. Never tasted scrotum or asshole before so I can't comment.

Lakes: "This sausage tastes like a dog's a**hole."
PL: "oh come on!"
Lakes: "You know what? I'm sitting here thinking who in the world would slow roast a dog's a**hole and serve it? You would."

I dont think it was sausage he was eating? Whle rummaging through the garbage cans after tailgate and through the haze of his drunken stupor he may have THOUGHT it was sausage.:D

But I do concurr with you on how he knows what a dogs a-hole taste like.

disclaimer---I didnt bring the subject of lakes up. Only responding in the defense of the sausage.

TbonZach
06-07-2011, 08:11 PM
After reading this I had a visual nirvanna. Old crochity MN fisher dude with stained khacky pants. Red flannel shirt and a fishing hat with lures stuck to them. Pissing and moaning around the bait shop regarless if anyone is listening or not. Thankfully I only have to aquire the hat to make this dream come true. Its nice to know that what I have aspired to is just a small step away and the effort has not gone for naught.:D

http://content.internetvideoarchive.com/content/photos/147/006200_11.jpg

56BISON73
06-07-2011, 08:12 PM

I LOVE that show. Go figure.:bow:

Facts
06-07-2011, 08:13 PM

PL - if you need bait on your way to the lake, I recommend to you this place (they have excellent indoor lighting) ;)
http://www.sheldoncomics.com/images/readerpic_eatheregetgas.jpg

56BISON73
06-07-2011, 08:17 PM
PL - if you need bait on your way to the lake, I recommend to you this place (they have excellent indoor lighting) ;)

Yes the lighting is very important for these grumpy old eyes. Well crap. If they have good lighting then I cant bitch about it. Oh welll guess I can fine something else to harp about.

aces1180
06-07-2011, 08:32 PM

Osage, Minn.

CAS4127
06-07-2011, 08:36 PM

I think Note stops there often: "Eat Here, Get Gas and Worms!"

Notorious
06-07-2011, 08:43 PM
CAS41's mini-van?

http://www.stevemiller4lasvegas.com/LuckyMassage.jpg

CAS4127
06-07-2011, 08:45 PM
CAS41's mini-van?

Seems to be "missing". Your's in the tan one on the left, correct?

HerdBot
06-07-2011, 08:46 PM

I was thinking the old version of Biff (from the future) on back to the future 2! Now make like a tree and leave. I gotta give you credit at least you do take shit with good humor.

CA is a great Bison fan. So are you. Your guys personalities just don't mesh. Kind of like our personalities don't mesh. Let's not forget were all great fans with different opinions and personalities. Nothing is personal.

56BISON73
06-07-2011, 08:46 PM
CAS41's mini-van?

Hey it one of his clients. But it is strange that he would make a house call.

Answer Guy
06-07-2011, 08:48 PM
I think Note stops there often: "Eat Here, Get Gas and Worms!"

I believe Note stops here*.

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx89/NDACAnswerGuy/funny-pictures-beavis-starts-a-business-1qR.jpg

* Rear entrance.

Notorious
06-07-2011, 08:49 PM
CAS...this is what I ride...

http://www.barelyhangingon.com/wp-content/uploads/poorly_dressed.jpg

56BISON73
06-07-2011, 08:51 PM
I was thinking the old version of Biff (from the future) on back to the future 2! Now make like a tree and leave. I gotta give you credit at least you do take shit with good humor. CA is a great Bison fan. So are you. Your guys personalities just don't mesh. Kind of like our personalities don't mesh. Let's not forget were all great fans with different opinions and personalities. Nothing is personal.

I think he said---make like a tree and beat it. Oh wait that was the first one.

Also if you are going give people shit you should also beable to take it. Remember most of the time its in good humor. Some just dont have any humor.

CAS4127
06-07-2011, 08:54 PM
CAS...this is what I ride...

http://www.barelyhangingon.com/wp-content/uploads/poorly_dressed.jpg

I checked the link and foudn this:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-__x0rnhDFBA/TdRW53V18TI/AAAAAAAAAwo/Z8E1vw3AplU/s400/BatGirl.jpg

What's up man??!!!!

TransAmBison
06-07-2011, 08:56 PM

Also if you are going give people shit you should also beable to take it. Remember most of the time its in good humor. Some just dont have any humor.
I thought it was make like a tree and get out of here.

CAS4127
06-07-2011, 08:56 PM
Hey it one of his clients. But it is strange that he would make a house call.

Even I make exceptions, PL!!!:D

56BISON73
06-07-2011, 08:57 PM
Even I make exceptions, PL!!!:D

Hey in the business climate of today its all about service.

HerdBot
06-07-2011, 09:01 PM

Thats the problem with message boards. You can never really get someones tone. I'm a sarcastic guy and its hard to pick up. I also have a dry sense of humor. Tough to pick up.

Notorious
06-07-2011, 09:02 PM
Thats the problem with message boards. You can never really get someones tone. I'm a sarcastic guy and its hard to pick up. I also have a dry sense of humor. Tough to pick up.

"Sense of humor" may be a stretch ;)

TransAmBison
06-07-2011, 09:02 PM
Doubtful. :D

56BISON73
06-07-2011, 09:09 PM

You could have knocked me over with a feather.

TransAmBison
06-07-2011, 09:09 PM
You could have knocked me over with a feather.
A turkey feather?

56BISON73
06-07-2011, 09:12 PM
A turkey feather?

Wondered who would be the first to jump on that one. Come on:D I cant keep being your straight guy.:D Opps just did it again.

HerdBot
06-07-2011, 09:16 PM
"Sense of humor" may be a stretch ;)

try this movie clip.. it's pretty funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuHkDT7q6Gg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYRmR7ygAns

CaBisonFan
06-07-2011, 11:35 PM
When something's funny, I laugh. Maybe the person with such a great sense of humor should let me know when they're trying to be funny.

I doubt that the reference to 'time for meds' was intended to be a friendly joke.

Anyways...this thread degenerated a while ago. I'm out. Not worth any more energy or room on the board. My question was about the FD.

I'll do more of this...

...are da Bison gonna be good these year?

...anyone think our qurterback will be good?

...who likes our jersees?

...their sure gonna be good arnt they?

...some time da Bison will be good.

:cool:

HerdBot
06-07-2011, 11:55 PM
When something's funny, I laugh. Maybe the person with such a great sense of humor should let me know when they're trying to be funny.

I doubt that the reference to 'time for meds' was intended to be a friendly joke.

Anyways...this thread degenerated a while ago. I'm out. Not worth any more energy or room on the board. My question was about the FD.

I'll do more of this...

I like your threads. Don't let a few piss you off.

Tatanka
06-08-2011, 12:40 AM
Wondered who would be the first to jump on that one. Come on:D I cant keep being your straight guy.:D Opps just did it again.

Just going on the record that I don't want to see the alternative.

Rockbear99
06-08-2011, 12:53 AM

Guess he let his little blue pill prescription run out.

EndZoneQB
06-08-2011, 02:05 AM
I like your threads.

Why does this not surprise me? lol

HerdBot
06-08-2011, 03:38 AM
Why does this not surprise me? lol

He starts threads that create discussion. He talks about the culture, future, and history of the program. And to top it off, he posts old classic Bison videos. I dont agree with everything he says but CA is a kick asss fan unlike some ass clowns on this board!

Bison81
06-08-2011, 03:56 AM
CA rocks - I'm a big fan!

56BISON73
06-08-2011, 04:06 AM

I'll do more of this...

You play the victim-Iam personally offended role well. I dont care if you take drugs or not. If you do I dont care what you take them for. Obviously the little jab hit close to home which is unfortunate. So because of your issues are we just supposed to walk on egg shells so you arent offended further?Why do you keep dragging this on? Just let it go.

4mcruenomore
06-08-2011, 04:36 AM
People need to relax IMO. I just don't understand the attacking and all the mockery anymore on BV.

gotts
06-08-2011, 05:02 AM
People need to relax IMO. I just don't understand the attacking and all the mockery anymore on BV.

Well theres irony to close things out.

/thread

HerdBot
06-08-2011, 06:10 AM
Well theres irony to close things out.

/thread

I motion this thread be placed in the HALL OF SHAME!

CaBisonFan
06-08-2011, 07:05 AM
I motion this thread be placed in the HALL OF SHAME!

I second that gabe. (((

rockybison
06-08-2011, 08:34 AM
CA, time to get back on the meds.....

rockybison
06-08-2011, 08:38 AM
uffda.........

CaBisonFan
06-08-2011, 09:05 AM
CA, time to get back on the meds.....

Your comment is ignorant and sad. Fortunately, you're not typical of the members here.

CaBisonFan
06-08-2011, 09:17 AM
You play the victim-Iam personally offended role well. I dont care if you take drugs or not. If you do I dont care what you take them for. Obviously the little jab hit close to home which is unfortunate. So because of your issues are we just supposed to walk on egg shells so you arent offended further?Why do you keep dragging this on? Just let it go.

What is not offensive about this.........."time for your meds?"

You didn't hit close to home PL. But either way...you were out of line. And I'm tired of you coming to many of my threads and comments, not to discuss, but to ridicule my involvement here. Once or twice...no problem. But you've made a habit of it.

EndZoneQB
06-08-2011, 12:51 PM
He starts threads that create discussion. He talks about the culture, future, and history of the program. And to top it off, he posts old classic Bison videos. I dont agree with everything he says but CA is a kick asss fan unlike some ass clowns on this board!

You didn't hit close to home PL. But either way...you were out of line. And I'm tired of you coming to many of my threads and comments, not to discuss, but to ridicule my involvement here. Once or twice...no problem. But you've made a habit of it.

You mad bros?

Relax Gabe, I was just giving you shit.

HerdBot
06-08-2011, 04:12 PM
You mad bros?

Relax Gabe, I was just giving you shit.

You are not the ass clown im referring to.... your only sometimes an ass clown! :)

TransAmBison
06-08-2011, 04:20 PM
You are not the ass clown im referring to.... your only sometimes an ass clown! :)
Oh, I get it...you were talking about Notorious. I agree completely.

Back on topic.* Anybody heard if there are going to be any improvements done to the Fargodome. I know the lighting could use some improvement. We all know Bisonguy needs all the help he can get in order to get a half-decent picture taken.

*TAB, promoting the staying on topic since June 8th, 11:20am, 2011.

Facts
06-08-2011, 04:24 PM
Oh, I get it...you were talking about Notorious. I agree completely.

Back on topic.* Anybody heard if there are going to be any improvements done to the Fargodome. I know the lighting could use some improvement. We all know Bisonguy needs all the help he can get in order to get a half-decent picture taken.

*TAB, promoting the staying on topic since June 8th, 11:20am, 2011.

OFFTOPIC DERAILER!!!!! :hide:

tony
06-08-2011, 04:28 PM
OFFTOPIC DERAILER!!!!! :hide:

I've checked the rules and he wasn't humorous so it's OK.

56BISON73
06-08-2011, 08:25 PM

Some time?

CA

Cant believe I have to explain this-------
This is where the meds comment came from. As in "you are being followed= paranoid. People are given meds for such are they not. Or the "time for meds " is used on the net on a regular basis when someone flips out as a comical retort. You on the other hand take umbridge to the comment. I find it funny. So do others especially when it fits.

My advice---toughen up buttercup.

Or better yet---take your own advice and put me on ignore. There---problem taken care of.

BlueBisonRock
06-08-2011, 08:42 PM
Remember PL, just because on is paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you. :)

56BISON73
06-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Remember PL, just because on is paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you. :)

I stand corrected.:bow:

rockybison
06-09-2011, 03:28 AM
Hey CA, I apologize for the meds comment. I do not know anything about you and I was just making light of your strong response to the phrase.

I'm sorry.

(response to a pm.)

tjbison
06-09-2011, 03:30 AM
Hey CA, I apologize for the meds comment. I do not know anything about you and I was just making light of your strong response to the phrase.

I'm sorry.

(response to a pm.)

Respond via the PM then???:hide:

rockybison
06-09-2011, 03:34 AM
He requested a public apology and I did as requested. He obviously was offended and I am sorry I did so. It wasn't my intent but I do not know his situation.

CaBisonFan
06-09-2011, 04:00 AM
CA

Cant believe I have to explain this-------
This is where the meds comment came from. As in "you are being followed= paranoid. People are given meds for such are they not. Or the "time for meds " is used on the net on a regular basis when someone flips out as a comical retort. You on the other hand take umbridge to the comment. I find it funny. So do others especially when it fits.

My advice---toughen up buttercup.

Or better yet---take your own advice and put me on ignore. There---problem taken care of.

My advice to you is to ignore threads that you don't care for. As for the 'being followed' thing...you need to lighten up. It was 'tongue in cheek.'

Ohhhhh....I'm sooooo worried. LOL

Comprende?

There...fixed the problem.

56BISON73
06-09-2011, 04:03 AM
My advice to you is to ignore threads that you don't care for. As for the 'being followed' thing...you need to lighten up. It was 'tongue in cheek.'

Comprende?

My comment was also. Or havent you figured that out yet.

Dont know what the --"Im so worried " comment is about . But thats just you I guess.

BlueBisonRock
06-09-2011, 04:11 AM

Comprende?

My comment was also. Or havent you figured that out yet.

http://www.organizedforschool.com/images/g2879.jpg

I'll get the ruler, we can meet at Zorbaz, then we can see which of you can showup the Congressman. We can also consider this as a prelim for the biggest unit competition for tailgating.

rockybison
06-09-2011, 04:22 AM
That Weiner really took some pounding

56BISON73
06-09-2011, 04:56 AM
http://www.organizedforschool.com/images/g2879.jpg

I'll get the ruler, we can meet at Zorbaz, then we can see which of you can showup the Congressman. We can also consider this as a prelim for the biggest unit competition for tailgating.

Youve seen my sausage so why the small ruler?:omfg: :D

Bison Dan
06-09-2011, 12:11 PM
Youve seen my sausage so why the small ruler?:omfg: :D

Remember it isn't bragging if you can prove it.