Leonardite
06-01-2011, 06:50 PM
This sucks.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/321891/group/homepage/

CAS4127
06-01-2011, 06:54 PM
This sucks.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/321891/group/homepage/

Dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was a big reason behind our playoff run!!!

JSUBison
06-01-2011, 06:57 PM
I wish I could share Bohl's optimism. Ojuri could be a great back, but he's completely different style than Sigers. This also screws up kr/pr.

BisonNeil
06-01-2011, 06:57 PM
This does suck.

Now all we need is a certain someone to tell us he told us so in 1, 2, 3.....

BisonNeil
06-01-2011, 07:00 PM
I wish I could share Bohl's optimism. Ojuri could be a great back, but he's completely different style than Sigers. This also screws up kr/pr.

Perhaps. But this is likely why Hudson was moved back to RB. Not sure he is as good as Sigers, but he will likely get a chance to see what he can do.

It is really too bad Crockett couldn't get eligible.

DePereBisonFan
06-01-2011, 07:06 PM
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: He was really fast.

Bison"FANatic"
06-01-2011, 07:19 PM
That sucks. He must have not been even close on classes to be gone before summer classes. But they are here to get more than playing time they are here to get a education.

I haven't heard anything on Crockett, Did he for sure not get eligible for fall?

bisonmike2
06-01-2011, 07:27 PM
What the hell? I was really looking forward to him playing this year. Can't we just "Buckeye" him in or something?

Notorious
06-01-2011, 07:39 PM
I think we'll be fine at RB...lots of weapons. Good player, but we have others who will step up.

North Side
06-01-2011, 07:51 PM
this is horrible.......... honestly I felt he was our best running back last year, so fast...O well we have DJ and Sam for the 1, 2, punch this year, I guess its a break even loss. I hope he goes back to school and gets a degree, the real world can be pretty cruel without it.

tjbison
06-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Last I heard Crockett will be back in the fall, but couldn't be in spring ball.

MNLonghorn10
06-01-2011, 08:20 PM
jose mohler to 3rd down back

bisonmike2
06-01-2011, 08:21 PM
jose mohler to 3rd down back

I've got some bad news for you...:)

DjKyRo
06-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Dammit! I was really hoping I was wrong about the status of Mike's academics. This just plain sucks. You can say all you want about our depth at RB, which is still pretty good, but there's just no replacing the speed and raw ability Sigers brought. Shoot.

Mr. Burgundy
06-01-2011, 09:24 PM
Dammit! I was really hoping I was wrong about the status of Mike's academics. This just plain sucks. You can say all you want about our depth at RB, which is still pretty good, but there's just no replacing the speed and raw ability Sigers brought. Shoot.

You were wrong? Ok.

MNLonghorn10
06-01-2011, 09:33 PM

me too. i wish sigers really had kept on having troubles keeping the grades up.

mf'er. hate bein right

HerdBot
06-01-2011, 10:52 PM

I think Crockett is fall of next year.

HerdBot
06-01-2011, 11:22 PM
That sucks but we will be fine. He only got a few touches per game on offense and we have a bunch of guys who can fill the role. I bet we will see Ryan Smith get a few more touches and he's more versitile getting experience as a slot receiver. He's probably close to Sigers speed wise. You can run endarounds and reverses with Smith. Substitute Smith and he has similar results. Wes Hudson is another 4.4 guy with great potential.

What sucks is the special teams.

Bisonwinagn
06-02-2011, 12:02 AM
It's too bad a good football player like this wasn't willing to try in the Classroom. Hope he gets his life figured out and realizes there is some benefit to a college degree. Especially a free one.

CaBisonFan
06-02-2011, 12:11 AM
Everyone is right to be discouraged by this...but...Bohl is right about the talent that we have to replace him.

If Sigers went to class and gave it his all...then it 'does' really suck. If not...he doesn't deserve to wear the green & gold.

TheBisonator
06-02-2011, 12:54 AM
I hope he goes back to school and gets a degree, the real world can be pretty cruel without it.

Hell, I got my NDSU degree a little over a year ago, and the world still has been pretty cruel to me....

STAY IN CLASS, Sigers. Get your education. I'm sure you'll use it a lot better than I have.

Answer Guy
06-02-2011, 01:12 AM
If not...he doesn't deserve to wear the green & gold.

Green & yellow? :hide:

semobison
06-02-2011, 01:15 AM
Sigers had a great post season last year! His speed and quickness will be missed! Hopfully our young backs will take this opportunity, step up and produce!

BadlandsBison
06-02-2011, 01:20 AM
At least it wasn't a legal violation.

EndZoneQB
06-02-2011, 01:21 AM
Sucks to lose him.

I am over it now.

Hammersmith
06-02-2011, 01:24 AM

Damn, beat me to it. ;)

Bison bison
06-02-2011, 01:50 AM
Hell, I got my NDSU degree a little over a year ago, and the world still has been pretty cruel to me....

STAY IN CLASS, Sigers. Get your education. I'm sure you'll use it a lot better than I have.

Coming from a non-homeless* bum that is getting an advanced degree in art.

4mcruenomore
06-02-2011, 02:00 AM
Sucks he is gone, big loss. Good luck to the kid though, lots of opportunities for him still out there!

westnodak93bison
06-02-2011, 03:35 AM
I hope he gets his grades up and graduates. We will miss cause he was a special teams monster.

CaBisonFan
06-02-2011, 04:14 AM

Gold...as in gold. I know what the school colors are. I also know how great the uniforms looked before they were changed to yellow in the 90s.

rockybison
06-02-2011, 05:10 AM
yeah the 1890s

4mcruenomore
06-02-2011, 05:27 AM
yeah the 1890s

hahaha, lots of DOUCHES on the board in the offseason, heck thee season too!!

rutlandbison
06-02-2011, 11:17 AM
Yup, considering you post all year round.

BisonNeil
06-02-2011, 12:40 PM
this is horrible.......... honestly I felt he was our best running back last year, so fast...O well we have DJ and Sam for the 1, 2, punch this year, I guess its a break even loss. I hope he goes back to school and gets a degree, the real world can be pretty cruel without it.

True enough, but what if one of them gets hurt? We are one play and one injury away from being thin, and I really don't get the "break even loss" theory.

If we lose DJ or Sam to injury, then we are playing someone who has not played before. Yeah, yeah, yeah, its an opportunity. But I liked the experience we had back there and that experience means a lot when you are playing a tough MVFC schedule.

With that said, anybody really know anything about Matt Jones, the new recruit from AZ? My impression, right or wrong, was that he is incredible and that in order to get him the Bison had to offer his best friend Ryan Stanford also. You never know how good a TFr can be I guess :) (aka, Turner, Heagle, Olson, etc.).

BisonNeil
06-02-2011, 12:42 PM

I don't think that is true. I think he is ineligible until the fall of 2012, assuming he can get busy and get his academics in order. My guess is we will never see him.

Remember, it is a two for one. For every semester of ineligibility it takes two semesters to regain it.

BisonNeil
06-02-2011, 12:44 PM
Gold...as in gold. I know what the school colors are. I also know how great the uniforms looked before they were changed to yellow in the 90s.

School song is the "Green and the Yellow". Just sayin....

The_Sicatoka
06-02-2011, 01:30 PM
I'd feel sorry for you folks, but UND has lost two pretty good backs that way over the recent past (Chappell, Murray).

When will they learn that unless you're Ohio State you have to follow the rules, including going to class.

tjbison
06-02-2011, 01:40 PM
I don't think that is true. I think he is ineligible until the fall of 2012, assuming he can get busy and get his academics in order. My guess is we will never see him.

Remember, it is a two for one. For every semester of ineligibility it takes two semesters to regain it.

Juat going by What Kolpack stated last Fall.

"best case scenario for Crockett is to rejoin the team next fall"

So take it for what its worth

HerdBot
06-02-2011, 02:58 PM
True enough, but what if one of them gets hurt? We are one play and one injury away from being thin, and I really don't get the "break even loss" theory.

If we lose DJ or Sam to injury, then we are playing someone who has not played before. Yeah, yeah, yeah, its an opportunity. But I liked the experience we had back there and that experience means a lot when you are playing a tough MVFC schedule.

With that said, anybody really know anything about Matt Jones, the new recruit from AZ? My impression, right or wrong, was that he is incredible and that in order to get him the Bison had to offer his best friend Ryan Stanford also. You never know how good a TFr can be I guess :) (aka, Turner, Heagle, Olson, etc.).

He only ran 2-5 plays per game and most were outside runs. He played as a true freshman and they kept it really simple for him. Easy to replace with Smith or Hudson. Both have similar speed and are better receivers.

Bison Dan
06-02-2011, 03:10 PM
He only ran 2-5 plays per game and most were outside runs. He played as a true freshman and they kept it really simple for him. Easy to replace with Smith or Hudson. Both have similar speed and are better receivers.

Agree 100%.

TILIS-BisonFan
06-02-2011, 03:46 PM
Everyone is right to be discouraged by this...but...Bohl is right about the talent that we have to replace him.

If Sigers went to class and gave it his all...then it 'does' really suck. If not...he doesn't deserve to wear the green & gold.

If you can pass the academic tests to get into ndsu but fail academically (especially if you are on a scholarship) then 99.9% chance he didn't give it his all

westnodak93bison
06-02-2011, 03:50 PM
Is there a chance he could be back for the 2012 season?

roadwarrior
06-02-2011, 04:14 PM
Is there a chance he could be back for the 2012 season?

As a ticket holder, yes.

OrygunBison
06-02-2011, 04:57 PM

You rang???

onbison09
06-02-2011, 05:07 PM
How hard is it to get a 2.0? :hide: (Isn't that the standard?)

rockybison
06-02-2011, 07:25 PM
hey crue, I only say our colors are green and yellow. gold has never been the program. If gold is more cool then move to green bay or grafton. Green and Yellow is awesome and unique. Live it, love it, own it.

westnodak93bison
06-03-2011, 01:41 PM
As a ticket holder, yes.

So if he stays at NDSU this year and gets his GPA up would he be eligible to play again? If he was border line last fall and had a bad spring semester he could theoretically have this summer, fall, spring and next summer to get his GPA up.

4mcruenomore
06-03-2011, 03:42 PM
Yup, considering you post all year round.

oooooooooooooo, you are so serious. Need some help removing that stick from your........

NorthernBison
06-03-2011, 04:52 PM
So if he stays at NDSU this year and gets his GPA up would he be eligible to play again? If he was border line last fall and had a bad spring semester he could theoretically have this summer, fall, spring and next summer to get his GPA up.

This might not be about GPA. If you aren't on track in terms of credit obtained toward your degree, you are ineligible. You could theoretically have a high GPA and still not be eligible.

Actually, that situation might be more difficult to correct than a low GPA because the clock keeps ticking. Doubling the amount of credits taken might be necessary to get caught up but not possible to make it work.

I have no idea what Siger's problem was but low GPA is not the only possibility. Something to keep in mind because there WILL be more ineligible players.

I have some experience with kids coming out of high school and clearing house issues. I won't get into that for obvious reasons but people should understand that it often is not because of bad grades.

rutlandbison
06-03-2011, 05:35 PM
oooooooooooooo, you are so serious. Need some help removing that stick from your........
no, no help needed. Didn't realize your post was in jest. And you are a douche

Notorious
06-03-2011, 05:40 PM

YES!!!!! My boring Friday just got interesting.

And, to think that I believed Orgy was the only douche! ;)

4mcruenomore
06-03-2011, 05:45 PM

hahaha! Too funny

Tatanka
06-03-2011, 06:08 PM
http://th05.deviantart.net/fs49/300W/f/2009/169/6/a/Tekken_Fight_by_xiamensi.jpg

:facepalm:

Screamin_Eagle174
06-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Well I did have you guys penciled in at 7-4, but this pretty much bumps you down to 6-5 or worse and out of the playoffs. Best of luck in 2012 prairie cows!

:hide:

4mcruenomore
06-03-2011, 10:49 PM
hahaha, speaking of Douches!!

Screamin_Eagle174
06-03-2011, 11:10 PM
hahaha, speaking of Douches!!

You looked in the mirror again?

344Johnson
06-04-2011, 05:38 AM
You looked in the mirror again?

Its weird that you knew he was referring to you.

Screamin_Eagle174
06-04-2011, 08:03 AM
UND should be the best team from ND in 2011...

ndsubison1
06-04-2011, 08:35 AM

gonzaga football club 2011!

Tatanka
06-04-2011, 02:14 PM

Depends on if the sport involves a puck and some Canadian expatriates.

2910Bison
06-05-2011, 02:50 AM
@ Gabe post #39: u really need to re-think that! Both r to mechanical, in other words, lack fluidity IMO!!

HerdBot
06-06-2011, 03:18 AM
@ Gabe post #39: u really need to re-think that! Both r to mechanical, in other words, lack fluidity IMO!!

Dude Smith is our punt returner. He's got some of the best moves on the team. Not sure on Hudson but he runs a 4.4 and looked great in a scrimmage going for 70. What is fluidity?

silkamilkamonico
06-06-2011, 03:54 AM
I have never really seen moves from Smith. I could be wrong and ya'll pay more attention to the team than I do, but I don't remember Smith being shifty by any means. I do know he's fast though.

56BISON73
06-06-2011, 04:05 AM
Dude Smith is our punt returner. He's got some of the best moves on the team. Not sure on Hudson but he runs a 4.4 and looked great in a scrimmage going for 70. What is fluidity?

Hes fast but moves????? Really????
Plus he trips up over his own shoe strings. He needs to get more legs under him.

EndZoneQB
06-06-2011, 04:06 AM
I have never really seen moves from Smith. I could be wrong and ya'll pay more attention to the team than I do, but I don't remember Smith being shifty by any means. I do know he's fast though.

He's decent in the open field, but no DJ or Sigers. Sure, Sigers was fast, but he was QUICKER than everyone else out there. Quick, short strides....

HerdBot
06-06-2011, 05:11 AM
Hes fast but moves????? Really????
Plus he trips up over his own shoe strings. He needs to get more legs under him.

Smiths biggest problem is he makes too many fair catches so we dont get a chance to see his moves. There was a game last year that he made like 7 guys miss. It was one of the few times we saw it but it was certainly a flash of brilliance. I agree he needs to thicken his legs but he was a true freshman so hopefully he bulks up a little and keeps his speed.

I think thats why Bohl made him the punt returner and not Sigers
I don't recall seeing Sigers make many people miss. Its probably because he was so quick he just ran past people.

It was cool watching Smith run the TD back in the spring game so we know he has jets. He's a great athlete. Thats why Bohl put him as a slot receiver to make plays.

IzzyFlexion
06-06-2011, 12:26 PM
If Gebhart doesn't red shirt.....perhaps he would be a candidate?

SiouxFallsBison, did TG do any returning in high school?

EndZoneQB
06-06-2011, 12:30 PM
If Gebhart doesn't red shirt.....perhaps he would be a candidate?

SiouxFallsBison, did TG do any returning in high school?

What? He redshirted last year.........

IzzyFlexion
06-06-2011, 12:35 PM
What? He redshirted last year.........

sorry. my internal clock is f'd up. You're lucky that you didn't have to scold me for asking if Tyrone Braxton would be the stud in the Bison secondary this season.

ATTEMPT #2
OK, ...perhaps since Trevor Gebhart is super ass fast and is used to running in the open field, would it make sense to evaluate his ability to reurn kicks and/or punts this fall?

Facts
06-06-2011, 01:06 PM
I guess it was only a matter of time based on the surgeon general's warnings...

silkamilkamonico
06-06-2011, 01:26 PM
ATTEMPT #2
OK, ...perhaps since Trevor Gebhart is super ass fast and is used to running in the open field, would it make sense to evaluate his ability to reurn kicks and/or punts this fall?

IMO, it is more important for returners to be quick and shifty before fast, because they do not have much time, or room at all, to beat that first wave of players coming down.

At least players that can make that first wave of people miss to get into the open field.

CAS4127
06-06-2011, 03:27 PM
IMO, it is more important for returners to be quick and shifty before fast, because they do not have much time, or room at all, to beat that first wave of players coming down.

At least players that can make that first wave of people miss to get into the open field.

"Fluidity" - the property of flowing easily.

"Mechanical" - Performed or performing in an impersonal or machinelike manner.

Think this is what 2910 meant to some extent. I tend to agree.

Sigers "flows easily" when he runs and cuts.

Smith "performs or runs machinelike", without much fluid-like moves.

BisonNeil
06-06-2011, 03:35 PM
Smiths biggest problem is he makes too many fair catches so we dont get a chance to see his moves. There was a game last year that he made like 7 guys miss. It was one of the few times we saw it but it was certainly a flash of brilliance. I agree he needs to thicken his legs but he was a true freshman so hopefully he bulks up a little and keeps his speed.I think thats why Bohl made him the punt returner and not Sigers
I don't recall seeing Sigers make many people miss. Its probably because he was so quick he just ran past people.

It was cool watching Smith run the TD back in the spring game so we know he has jets. He's a great athlete. Thats why Bohl put him as a slot receiver to make plays.

Smith was a RFr last year, so he has had two years in Kramer's system.

Bison"FANatic"
06-06-2011, 03:42 PM
Smith was a true freshman last year. I do believe he graduated Wahpeton in 2010

CAS4127
06-06-2011, 03:47 PM
Smith was a true freshman last year. I do believe he graduated Wahpeton in 2010

That is correct.

THE HERD
06-06-2011, 03:48 PM

The guy had four blocked kicks this year........that is huge! We won't miss him too much at RB, but special teams just took a huge hit.

CAS4127
06-06-2011, 03:52 PM
The guy had four blocked kicks this year........that is huge! We won't miss him too much at RB, but special teams just took a huge hit.

He will also be missed at RB, as he was a major change of pace and style from DJ. The defense would have to have known that from watching our game film, and my bet is that opponents even had different scout players when preparing for DJ and Sigers. You are correct tho, he will be missed on special teams as well. Need someone to step up I guess.

bisonmike2
06-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Well I did have you guys penciled in at 7-4, but this pretty much bumps you down to 6-5 or worse and out of the playoffs. Best of luck in 2012 prairie cows!

:hide:

Our 3rd string RB alone is worth a one or maybe 2 wins? Holy crap. I hope we don't lose a starter this year or we may be looking at a negative 2 or negative 3 win season.

Twentysix
06-06-2011, 05:05 PM
Think this is what 2910 meant to some extent. I tend to agree.

Sigers "flows easily" when he runs and cuts.

Smith "performs or runs machinelike", without much fluid-like moves.

Id take the terminator over some guy who runs like a noodle any day.

HerdBot
06-06-2011, 06:00 PM
He will also be missed at RB, as he was a major change of pace and style from DJ. The defense would have to have known that from watching our game film, and my bet is that opponents even had different scout players when preparing for DJ and Sigers. You are correct tho, he will be missed on special teams as well. Need someone to step up I guess.

I think Ojuri gives us a nice change of pace guy too so that should ease the loss. They seem to have different styles. I think the jury is out on Hudson but I've liked what I've seen so far with limited action. Whenever a guy takes a busted play 70 yards against our 1st team defense he's got some playmaking ability. Smith should see some short passes in the slot. It plays to his strength. I can see him taking a short pass, juking the defender, and running a long way.

CAS4127
06-06-2011, 06:05 PM
Id take the terminator over some guy who runs like a noodle any day.

Hershal in the NFL didn't turn out so great, did it?

@Gabe: Not trying to get in pissing match with you, but I don't think Smith has many legit moves (We just disagree, and that's OK). A little shift of shoulder here and there, but no foot or hip moves really. Plus, he gets tripped up easily in traffic, which is one of the reasons he was yanked from returning KO's. Put simply, and this plays into your hand/way of thinking, if Smith wasn't such a straightline burner, I don't think he would be on the field much, if at all.

devin45k
06-06-2011, 06:14 PM
Damn I actually liked him

HerdBot
06-06-2011, 06:30 PM
Hershal in the NFL didn't turn out so great, did it?

@Gabe: Not trying to get in pissing match with you, but I don't think Smith has many legit moves (We just disagree, and that's OK). A little shift of shoulder here and there, but no foot or hip moves really. Plus, he gets tripped up easily in traffic, which is one of the reasons he was yanked from returning KO's. Put simply, and this plays into your hand/way of thinking, if Smith wasn't such a straightline burner, I don't think he would be on the field much, if at all.

After the season one of us can say "I told you so!" :)
What are your thoughts on Hudson? Nobody knows much about him
Here is the video link of his only run I've seen http://www.wday.com/event/article/id/46054/publisher_ID/29/

Here are highlights he played behind a guy who went to a bcs team
Below this video has other highlights http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fw atch%3Fv%3Dceohwt6VnWE&v=ceohwt6VnWE&gl=US
You may need to remove the m in the url for mobile

CAS4127
06-06-2011, 06:36 PM
After the season one of us can say "I told you so!" :)
What are your thoughts on Hudson? Nobody knows much about him Here is the video link of his only run I've seen http://www.wday.com/event/article/id/46054/publisher_ID/29/

Include me in the "nobody" category, but I like the way he keeps his pads down and maintains a lower center of gravity when running and when being hit/tackled (attempted on that play I should say).

HerdBot
06-06-2011, 06:45 PM
Include me in the "nobody" category, but I like the way he keeps his pads down and maintains a lower center of gravity when running and when being hit/tackled (attempted on that play I should say).

I added some other links to the above post

semobison
06-06-2011, 07:49 PM
I like Smith, but CAS is right! He is a straight line burner! Sigers was quick and fast! The only way we get guys like him is if they are undersized! This is a much bigger loss than Jose!

westnodak93bison
06-07-2011, 12:57 PM
The more I think about this the more we will miss him. Not saying somebody else can't come in and perform but he started to really hit his stride toward the end of the season and lets remember he really only played one year.

bisontwice
06-07-2011, 10:44 PM
I am more upset about the way it happened. Mike thought he was doing ok, would have to go to summer school (still is enrolled and studying by the way) and be eligible this fall. The next thing he knows he is reading in the forum that he is off the team....What happened to the coaches/advisors watching grades? How and why does he have to find out in the paper/news? Are the coaches too busy to call him into the office instead of calling a news conference? That is a load of crap is what I would say about it. So much for caring about the players.

56BISON73
06-07-2011, 10:48 PM
I am more upset about the way it happened. Mike thought he was doing ok, would have to go to summer school (still is enrolled and studying by the way) and be eligible this fall. The next thing he knows he is reading in the forum that he is off the team....What happened to the coaches/advisors watching grades? How and why does he have to find out in the paper/news? Are the coaches too busy to call him into the office instead of calling a news conference? That is a load of crap is what I would say about it. So much for caring about the players.

How do you know that this is what happened? If he was doing ok why would he have to go to summer school? Why do the coaches have to baby sit him?

HerdBot
06-07-2011, 10:50 PM

I'm not close to the situation but players know the minimum expectations. Obviously Sigers knew something was up since the coach didn't let him participate in the spring so he can "work on school" so I don't buy that crap. Other people posted in here months ago. I don't buy he read about it either. Sounds like a BS post to me. Can't make excuses. He needs to accept responsibility and try and get his grades fixed. Kid was lucky he had a chance to go to college for free. I'm still paying my loans.

56BISON73
06-07-2011, 10:52 PM
I'm not close to the situation but players know the minimum expectations. Obviously Sigers knew something was up since the coach didn't let him participate in the spring so he can "work on school" so I don't buy that crap. Other people posted in here months ago. I don't buy he read about it either. Sounds like a BS post to me. Can't make excuses. He needs to accept responsibility and try and get his grades fixed. Kid was lucky he had a chance to go to college for free. I'm still paying my loans.

I cant believe I am going to say this but I have to agreee with you 100%.:facepalm:

HerdBot
06-07-2011, 11:03 PM
I cant believe I am going to say this but I have to agreee with you 100%.:facepalm:

There is a first time for everything! Someday we may agree on 10 yard shuttles! Ok Im pushing it! :)

56BISON73
06-07-2011, 11:04 PM
There is a first time for everything! Someday we may agree on 10 yard shuttles! Ok Im pushing it! :)

Dont go there!!!:D

tjbison
06-07-2011, 11:06 PM

BS!!

Thats is all. He made his own bed its not anyone elses fault but his own

HerdBot
06-07-2011, 11:09 PM
Dont go there!!!:D

Your right. How about atmosphere?

BlueBisonRock
06-07-2011, 11:46 PM
Your right. How about atmosphere?

Lets stay away from a Yellow Out... That would do more than just grill PL's sausage. :hide:

2910Bison
06-08-2011, 04:13 PM
Lets stay away from a Yellow Out... That would do more than just grill PL's sausage. :hide:

Hudson = our new Sigers!!:nod: :nod: :nod: :judges:

Scooter1
06-09-2011, 01:51 PM

Jesus....:facepalm: What a load of Bullshit, Bisontwice.

I can see it now....

Bohl : "Sigers, come into my office."

(Sigers sits down)

Bohl: "Sigers, we have to let you go do to your grades."

Sigers: "This is news to me. I thought I was doing OK?!?"

Bohl: "Well, you were talked to in my office several times about performance (FACT). You didn't improve your performance even after getting you readily available tutors. We talked about this in your last evaluation when we told you that you wouldn't have been available for additional post season games in 2010. And... you weren't allowed to work with the others in spring ball. We sent you e-mails, the position coaches talked to you. and the compliance department talked to you documenting our concerns. The fact that this is news to you is exactly why you are being let go."

(Two days later....)

Siger's friend : "God, look in the paper...it says you're off the team, Mike"

Sigers: "Holy shit....this is news to me! Why didn't they say something?!?"

NDstateBison81
01-25-2012, 12:35 AM
He was pursuing a rapping career apparently. I'm not gonna criticize the guy, he can do what he wants.

BisonNeil
01-25-2012, 03:42 AM

So, I know the parents of two players on the team. One is a So, the other a RFr.

They both say the same thing. As soon as their son screws up in class, on a test, even misses a class, their position coach is all over him. They cut him no slack. Both of these kids play, but sparingly.

Now you want us to believe that one of the players really contributing has been ignored by the coaches and that he learns about it from a newspaper.

I call BS. If you are going to make shit up, make it somewhat believable, but more importantly, know your audience. The people on this board know a lot of players and their parents. Crap like this goes nowhere. I just wish I could bad rep you off the board for this kind of BS. At least I have an ignore option.

SamsRams
01-25-2012, 04:07 AM
Hudson = our new Sigers!!:nod: :nod: :nod: :judges:

Am i missing some new news? Hudson transfered out last i heard. Didnt do his community service and was booted. Wut am i getting wrong?
I has sigers as the 4th best back on team if crockett plays. Special teams is a different beast.. Hopefully Warren will be healed by fall camp

SamsRams
01-25-2012, 04:13 AM
http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?25034-Wes-Hudson&highlight=hudson

herdmember
01-25-2012, 04:15 AM
Am i missing some new news? Hudson transfered out last i heard. Didnt do his community service and was booted. Wut am i getting wrong?
I has sigers as the 4th best back on team if crockett plays. Special teams is a different beast.. Hopefully Warren will be healed by fall camp

That was posted in June.

SamsRams
01-25-2012, 04:37 AM
That was posted in June.

HAHA well I am not the brightest bulb!!

HandoEX
01-26-2012, 05:54 PM
According to Lakes, Sigers is walking on at Houston.

344Johnson
01-26-2012, 06:04 PM

Maybe a good fit for him if it is true. Not like Houston is an RB factory by any means. With his style of play he could do some good work in the Conference USA! Or whatever conference Houston is going to be in...if they switched....anyways.....

DISCUSS

CAS4127
01-26-2012, 06:46 PM

Well, there we have it!! The "Peter King" of NCAA FB has spoken, and is never wrong!!