PDA

View Full Version : Football Jersey

bisonsupporter
05-16-2011, 06:21 PM
Anyone let me know where I can get an authentic bison nike football jersey? I have searched online and they have a cheap looking adidas one.

roadwarrior
05-16-2011, 06:52 PM
Try Scheels.

aces1180
05-16-2011, 07:39 PM
Anyone let me know where I can get an authentic bison nike football jersey? I have searched online and they have a cheap looking adidas one.

The last time they actually sold the authentic versions at Scheels was in 2007 and there weren't too many available. I got lucky and was able to one of each, but they were like $250 a piece. I haven't seen them there since.

bisonsupporter
05-16-2011, 07:44 PM
Scheels just had the cheap looking Adidas one.

Twentysix
05-16-2011, 09:14 PM
Scheels just had the cheap looking Adidas one.

Can the athletic department sell them? Clearly theres interest... Or is that a violation of some agreement with replica distributors?

bisonsupporter
05-16-2011, 09:52 PM
Can the athletic department sell them? Clearly theres interest... Or is that a violation of some agreement with replica distributors?

You would think the bookstore would be allowed to sell them. I understand they can not have names on them.

devin45k
05-16-2011, 10:11 PM
We dont have names on our jerseys

MNLonghorn10
05-16-2011, 10:43 PM
shoulda gotten an authentic @ the spring game.

EndZoneQB
05-16-2011, 10:59 PM

Amen...I stocked up! Hopefully some new hot shot recruit gets #3 so I can have 3 ready to go lol

bisonpride4ever
05-17-2011, 12:05 AM
I know I've seen Nike ones on Amazon. They aren't authentic ones though

sambini
05-17-2011, 04:13 AM
Ask Scheelsguy?

IndyBison
05-17-2011, 06:27 PM
Butler sells previously worn jerseys in their bookstore and at games. With their limited budget I'm sure they were worn for a couple years before they sold them but it is one way to get an authentic game jersey.

scheelsguy
05-18-2011, 02:36 AM
The Authentic Jerseys we sell are made with the team ordered jerseys each year. That means that we only get them once a year, about a month before the season starts, and that however many we get are our supply until the next year. I did place a larger order of authentic jerseys for this year due to the demand in the past. I don't yet know what the price will be. The jerseys are made by Nike and have numbered sizing.

sambini
05-18-2011, 02:49 AM
The Authentic Jerseys we sell are made with the team ordered jerseys each year. That means that we only get them once a year, about a month before the season starts, and that however many we get are our supply until the next year. I did place a larger order of authentic jerseys for this year due to the demand in the past. I don't yet know what the price will be. The jerseys are made by Nike and have numbered sizing. Thanks Scheelguy you guys get it done for the Bison. REMEMBER SUPPORT THOSE THAT SUPPORT THE BISON. Scheels are great supporters of NDSU Athletics.

4mcruenomore
05-18-2011, 03:21 AM
The Authentic Jerseys we sell are made with the team ordered jerseys each year. That means that we only get them once a year, about a month before the season starts, and that however many we get are our supply until the next year. I did place a larger order of authentic jerseys for this year due to the demand in the past. I don't yet know what the price will be. The jerseys are made by Nike and have numbered sizing.

Time to update the web ordering for us that live out in the middle of nowhere. Seems like you put out awesome products only in Fargo and by the time I get there, they are gone.

WarBison
05-18-2011, 02:26 PM
Thanks Scheelguy you guys get it done for the Bison. REMEMBER SUPPORT THOSE THAT SUPPORT THE BISON. Scheels are great supporters of NDSU Athletics.

I have a love/hate relationship with Scheels. Everytime I go in there, I end up spending $100 on something I don't need. :)

bisonsupporter
05-18-2011, 03:05 PM

Any chance you could let us know when they come in? A heads up for Bisonville to get there and get them before they are gone.

Green-N-Gold
05-18-2011, 03:56 PM
Amen...I stocked up! Hopefully some new hot shot recruit gets #3 so I can have 3 ready to go lol

You can't go wrong with #8. A stud has worn that jersey pretty much every year since the 80s.

DJ, Joe Mays, Israel Moses, Carlos Myles come to mind.....

EndZoneQB
05-18-2011, 04:41 PM
You can't go wrong with #8. A stud has worn that jersey pretty much every year since the 80s.

DJ, Joe Mays, Israel Moses, Carlos Myles come to mind.....

I have 3, 34, and 89.

Siouxfallsbison
05-18-2011, 05:24 PM
I have 3, 34, and 89.

Gebhart, Olson, and Vraa. Good choices!:judges:

THEsocalledfan
05-18-2011, 06:14 PM

Is there a way I can order one at the Sioux Falls store when out?

scheelsguy
05-20-2011, 12:50 AM
I have a love/hate relationship with Scheels. Everytime I go in there, I end up spending $100 on something I don't need. :)

Every once and awhile I think the same thing. But I still end up buying something wacky like thet NDSU Toaster that puts the logo on your toast. I swear the toast tastes better.

scheelsguy
05-20-2011, 12:52 AM
Any chance you could let us know when they come in? A heads up for Bisonville to get there and get them before they are gone.

Of course.

scheelsguy
05-20-2011, 12:57 AM
Is there a way I can order one at the Sioux Falls store when out?

No. You can call us in Fargo and I can send one to your door, but Sioux Falls will not be able to get these. Sorry.

tjbison
05-20-2011, 01:19 AM
Every once and awhile I think the same thing. But I still end up buying something wacky like thet NDSU Toaster that puts the logo on your toast. I swear the toast tastes better.

yo serious about the toaster???

Twentysix
05-20-2011, 02:49 AM
Their pop art toaster. I have one that burns a cylon helmet into the bread.

BisonPride72
05-20-2011, 02:02 PM

I told everyone that I wanted one for christmas but all I heard in response was that I don't eat enough toast for how much it costs, which might be true, but I'd say seeing one piece of toast with a bison on it would be well worth the price.

TheBisonator
05-20-2011, 05:25 PM
At previous spring game auctions, they have auctioned off actual game equipment jerseys from the previous season. These were not jerseys made for retail, they were straight from the equipment room. I don't know how much they are going for nowadays...

EndZoneQB
05-20-2011, 08:16 PM
At previous spring game auctions, they have auctioned off actual game equipment jerseys from the previous season. These were not jerseys made for retail, they were straight from the equipment room. I don't know how much they are going for nowadays...

orly? I had no idea.

I have 3, 34, and 89.

TheBisonator
05-20-2011, 08:24 PM
orly? I had no idea.

That's the sucky part of posting a response to a thread with multiple pages...

EndZoneQB
05-20-2011, 08:26 PM
That's the sucky part of posting a response to a thread with multiple pages...

Only one page for me newbie :)

scheelsguy
07-16-2011, 04:28 AM
They're here....... (Nike Green #16, #20)(Colosseum Black Special Edition #10)

4mcruenomore
07-16-2011, 04:37 AM

Any #9's????

MN_BISON
07-16-2011, 04:58 AM

Colosseum Black Special Edition, hmmmm interesting, are we going to see them on the field this year?? Got a picture?

Twentysix
07-16-2011, 07:41 AM
Colosseum Black Special Edition, hmmmm interesting, are we going to see them on the field this year?? Got a picture?

South Walmart has tveidt basketball jerseys's just fyi.

I couldnt find bball jerseys before.

North Side
07-22-2011, 12:55 AM
South Walmart has tveidt basketball jerseys's just fyi.

I couldnt find bball jerseys before.

Interesting like authentic real jersey or a t shirt jersey?

Twentysix
07-22-2011, 12:59 AM
Interesting like authentic real jersey or a t shirt jersey?

Well they arent genuine replica's but they look like the ones the team really wears.

They look pretty similar to these http://www.gobison.com/PhotoAlbum.dbml?SPSID=13802&SPID=697&DB_OEM_ID=2400&PALBID=382255