PDA

View Full Version : Nebraska tidbit

tony
05-12-2011, 02:53 AM
http://huskerextra.com/litr/article_f5971e89-1ac1-52a4-9ce8-6839e1718998.html

Husker Extra is reporting that NDSU and Nebraska are talking about a football game.

stevdock
05-12-2011, 03:29 AM
It said that Taylor told the Forum of talks about this, but has anyone from the Forum said anything about this??

EndZoneQB
05-12-2011, 03:33 AM
It may have said something about it in the K-State release.

I really enjoyed Lincoln. It is a lot like Fargo, and has a decent nightlife downtown. The tailgating is a blast, just don't get caught walking around with an open container near the stadium. They don't like it that much ;) The Stadium is pretty sweet too, although a little tight. We sat knee to knee and your knees are in the back of the person in front of you. Good thing they do like to stand.

SDSUAlum08
05-12-2011, 04:01 AM
I was there for the SDSU/Husker game last year. Probably one of the best times I've had at a football game, although SDSU playing with them all game made things much better. They really know how to do it down there and being that SDSU/NDSU aren't Oklahoma or Texas the fans were super nice and fun to tailgate with. I encourage everyone to make the trip if this happens. Lincoln is a fun town and a great gameday experience!

SlickVic
05-12-2011, 04:12 AM
I was at the psu prime time game 03 ish in lincoln its a cute little venue kinnicks killing it tho I'd much rather go to a ndsu game there or wisky would be the ultimate...that being said nebraskas killing k state or ku if that neb ndsu game does happen I hope that starts a trend of playing upper echelon bcs schools instead of c mich ku ksu ect ect if your going to play up a level you might as well make it intersting imho I have no interest in attending a football game in kansas lol

EndZoneQB
05-12-2011, 04:16 AM
I was there for the SDSU/Husker game last year. Probably one of the best times I've had at a football game, although SDSU playing with them all game made things much better. They really know how to do it down there and being that SDSU/NDSU aren't Oklahoma or Texas the fans were super nice and fun to tailgate with. I encourage everyone to make the trip if this happens. Lincoln is a fun town and a great gameday experience!

I was down there as a Texas fan and it they were great....before the game LOL! We actually pulled into our lot and a middle aged couple came over to talk to us and it turned out they were from ND! We ended up hanging around with the husband and a few of his buddies while we walked around tailgating. We got VIP'd to the little bar thing under the bridge if you saw that. We had to sing the Texas fight song in front of the entire place. They were very accommodating to us, save for a few bad apples...but it was just a little trash talking, nothing harmful. The group we were with had multiple people from ND, around the Oakes area. They rented out a house close to the stadium for tailgating...it was a corporate thing(imagine that).

NDSUstudent
05-12-2011, 04:30 AM
This is definitely one of the FBS games I want to see happen the most.

sambini
05-12-2011, 04:39 AM
Been there many times its+++++++++++

ndsubison1
05-12-2011, 07:59 AM
went to arizona st.-nebraska and ksu-nebraska eli roberson style. lincoln goes hard

johnson
05-12-2011, 11:25 AM
It said that Taylor told the Forum of talks about this, but has anyone from the Forum said anything about this??
Nebraska and Iowa were mentioned as possible upcoming games.

IzzyFlexion
05-12-2011, 11:38 AM
went to arizona st.-nebraska and ksu-nebraska eli roberson style. lincoln goes hard

And here comes the 3-2 pitch............................................. .................................................. .....................................

344Johnson
05-12-2011, 02:36 PM
I dont know how much I'd like to play Nebraska. They are a damn good football team. However, SDSU kept it a football game with them, so we are capable of it too I suppose. I'd rather play a Colorado or maybe a Illinois, much more winnable games.

MNLonghorn10
05-12-2011, 02:51 PM
I dont know how much I'd like to play Nebraska. They are a damn good football team. However, SDSU kept it a football game with them, so we are capable of it too I suppose. I'd rather play a Colorado or maybe a Illinois, much more winnable games.

nebraska hasnt won anything, or beaten jack shit in 10 yrs

344Johnson
05-12-2011, 02:55 PM
nebraska hasnt won anything, or beaten jack shit in 10 yrs

Don't need to win the Big12 or Big Ten(12) to be a good team. Pelini has them on the right track now.

MNLonghorn10
05-12-2011, 03:12 PM
Don't need to win the Big12 or Big Ten(12) to be a good team. Pelini has them on the right track now.

pelini is an asshole cocksucker who again, hasntbeaten anyone (ooohh ou@ home).

lets accept their challenge, and go beat his inbred lookin ass. Fuck big red.

SDbison
05-12-2011, 03:29 PM

Wow......lots of pent up anger there. Not everybody worships Texas MNLonghorn.
Would be great to have a NDSU football game against Nebraska in 2015. Great game day experience. I have been to several games in Lincoln and it will be a relatively close location for most Bison fans to get there.

MNLonghorn10
05-12-2011, 03:54 PM
nebraska, especially pelini praise gets annoyin when the credits are a blank sheet of paper

BadlandsBison
05-12-2011, 04:21 PM
nebraska, especially pelini praise gets annoyin when the credits are a blank sheet of paper

Does Nebraska have more national championships then teh horns?

MNLonghorn10
05-12-2011, 04:31 PM
Does Nebraska have for national championships then teh horns?

that has what to do with pelini?

BadlandsBison
05-12-2011, 04:39 PM
that has what to do with pelini?

Answer my question first:)

Edit: Texas has 4 and Nebraska has 5 via Wikipedia. I'm not a fan of either team, just inquiring.

SDSUAlum08
05-12-2011, 05:16 PM
I was at the psu prime time game 03 ish in lincoln its a cute little venue kinnicks killing it tho I'd much rather go to a ndsu game there or wisky would be the ultimate...that being said nebraskas killing k state or ku if that neb ndsu game does happen I hope that starts a trend of playing upper echelon bcs schools instead of c mich ku ksu ect ect if your going to play up a level you might as well make it intersting imho I have no interest in attending a football game in kansas lol

Ever heard of punctuation?! :)

NDSUFREAK
05-12-2011, 05:23 PM
Answer my question first:)

Edit: Texas has 4 and Nebraska has 5 via Wikipedia. I'm not a fan of either team, just inquiring.

aaaaand the team with more national championships than both of them is.....MINNESOTA! hahaha :D

BlueBisonRock
05-12-2011, 05:28 PM
Ever heard of punctuation?! :)

Sorry SDSUA..... By a prearrainged agreement and by a show of mutual support, we automatically take unrecognized terminology to the Urban Dictionary. It works well and allows all of us to gain the significant insight that Slick brings to the table.

It is rumored that Google is adding a Slickster translation utility to their collection of translation capability. Please show patience.

BadlandsBison
05-12-2011, 06:23 PM
Sorry SDSUA..... By a prearrainged agreement and by a show of mutual support, we automatically take unrecognized terminology to the Urban Dictionary. It works well and allows all of us to gain the significant insight that Slick brings to the table.

It is rumored that Google is adding a Slickster translation utility to their collection of translation capability. Please show patience.

:rofl: :rofl: half the fun is figuring it out on your own!

SlickVic
05-12-2011, 07:49 PM

Lol couldn't agree more pellinis a prick if that bald head creeper ever came close to any program I support I would just stay away that fools gonna go out like woody hayes some day he is an embaresment to the coaching profession and he will be exposed in the big ten ala tubby smith in basketball

344Johnson
05-12-2011, 08:39 PM
aaaaand the team with more national championships than both of them is.....MINNESOTA! hahaha :D

SKY-U-MAH!

TheBisonator
05-12-2011, 09:54 PM
Lol couldn't agree more pellinis a prick if that bald head creeper ever came close to any program I support I would just stay away that fools gonna go out like woody hayes some day he is an embaresment to the coaching profession and he will be exposed in the big ten ala tubby smith in basketball

Run-on sentences are fun...

Twentysix
05-17-2011, 07:12 AM
Beat nebraska, then beat texas. All in a days work. Solves the problem at hand. Nebraska > Texas? Texas > Nebraska? Who cares Bison > Nebraska+Texas. :P

344Johnson
05-17-2011, 04:46 PM
Beat nebraska, then beat texas. All in a days work. Solves the problem at hand. Nebraska > Texas? Texas > Nebraska? Who cares Bison > Nebraska+Texas. :P

And then use the wins to tell the world we will be going FBS like the Sioux?

Twentysix
05-18-2011, 01:52 AM
And then use the wins to tell the world we will be going FBS like the Sioux?

Your not thinking big enough... were going NFL.

CaBisonFan
05-18-2011, 05:19 PM
Let's go when Brock, Esley, Sam, Colton, and some of the other big talents are experienced.

344Johnson
05-19-2011, 05:06 AM
Your not thinking big enough... were going NFL.

With the Sioux right? We're both going to the NFL? I am hoping for an AFC North invite.