PDA

View Full Version : Isrow Training Room

sambini
05-12-2011, 01:54 AM
Today the training room was dedicated to Dr, Denis Isrow. Well deserving honor for IZZY.

Notorious
05-12-2011, 01:55 AM
Today the training room was dedicated to Dr, Denis Isrow. Well deserving honor for IZZY.

That took a long time...would've thought that had been done years ago....

perthbison
05-12-2011, 01:57 AM

fill me in.

sambini
05-12-2011, 01:57 AM
Please keep Dr. Isrow and his family in your prayers as he is battling cancer.

sambini
05-12-2011, 04:35 AM
As Izzy states ONCE A BISON ALWAYS A BISON..

IzzyFlexion
05-12-2011, 11:05 AM
Izzy is one tough bastard.
Cancer had damn well better hope that Izzy doesn't call "it" into his office preceded by the phrase "we got a problem".
If that happens, cancer itself will be looking for it's own cure rather than cancer patients.
Kick it's ass Wizard!

Wacker_in_the_Hall
05-12-2011, 01:25 PM
Izzy is the one common link between the generations of Bison Athletic success. When I think of the terms Bison Pride and Bison Strong, what comes to my mind is Dr Denis Isrow.

The naming of the Fargodome Training room is well deserved. Please remember Izzy and his family as he battles cancer.

tony
05-12-2011, 01:56 PM
Nice article in the Forum today!

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/319406/group/Sports/

SDbison
05-12-2011, 03:25 PM
Never met him, but Izzy sounds like a great guy. Hope he makes a full recovery from the cancer that he is battling.

VanClubPres
05-12-2011, 11:27 PM
I had the privalige to interview him for the Scheels spot last year. Most genuine person that I have ever met. Lives eats and breathes Bison, as well as American Pride.

Awesome. We have the 1965 National Champion Photo up in the NDSU Museum at Scheels, and there he is as a trainer, with the Bison Letter Jacket with a medical cross on it.

This is a well deserved recognition. :judges:

IzzyFlexion
05-12-2011, 11:35 PM
It is important to note that Izzy is also a member of the National Athletic Trainers' Hall of Fame. His is HIGHLY recognized around the country as one of the true pioneers of the athletic training profession. Because of this, NDSU current student and alumni athletic trainers enjoy notoriety and respect nationwide because of the path that this incredible man has paved.