PDA

View Full Version : Spring Game on GoBison

SDbison
04-30-2011, 04:54 PM
So who is watching? Please tell me that the video coverage is going to be free........getting in the game is free. No way to tell at this time since the All Access navigation sucks and even when video coverage is free you still have to sign in. Do I have to pay $7.95 or what?

phxbison
04-30-2011, 05:12 PM
I'm not going to be able to watch is live, will it be possible to watch it later on All Access?

tcbison
04-30-2011, 05:20 PM
So who is watching? Please tell me that the video coverage is going to be free........getting in the game is free. No way to tell at this time since the All Access navigation sucks and even when video coverage is free you still have to sign in. Do I have to pay $7.95 or what?

I know a year or two ago it was free. Looking on the website that doesn't seem to be the case. If it isn't free it would be another mistake by the marketing department IMHO.

SDbison
04-30-2011, 05:28 PM
I know a year or two ago it was free. Looking on the website that doesn't seem to be the case. If it isn't free it would be another mistake by the marketing department IMHO.
Well its already a mistake because its not advertised to be free. WTF?
Come on, fans get in to watch for free at the dome and there is a cost to use the dome facility.......why the heck should fans outside FM have to pay to watch. Go figure, what a clusterf--k NDSU's promotion and marketing has become.

IzzyFlexion
04-30-2011, 05:56 PM
Oh....goody!
Gotta pay to watch an exhibition game.
That does piss me off. At least I won't have to watch that little white ball going around in circles while I practice reading the word "BUFFERING".

onbison09
04-30-2011, 05:58 PM
Effing joke. It was free last year.

MOTBison
04-30-2011, 06:13 PM
Voit just booms a 53 fair caught punt.

SDbison
04-30-2011, 06:18 PM
Effing joke. It was free last year.
The biggest joke is where they have the camera set up.......you have to look through some railing at times and in addition some dumas is set up down and to the right with another video camera that will block a third of the field of view to the right. I am paying $9.95 for this?.......I am going to cancel afterwards and request my money back.

onbison09
04-30-2011, 06:18 PM
The biggest joke is where they have the camera set up.......you have to look through some railing at times and in addition some dumas is set up down and to the right with another video camera that will block a third of the field of view to the right. I am paying $9.95 for this?.......I am going to cancel afterwards and request my money back.

http://www.gtotoy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Dumpster-Fire.jpg

SDbison
04-30-2011, 06:49 PM
Mohler the best QB out there so far..........hmmmmm.
Seems the WR's can't catch a ball if their life depended on it.

EndZoneQB
04-30-2011, 09:20 PM
Mohler the best QB out there so far..........hmmmmm.
Seems the WR's can't catch a ball if their life depended on it.

I will say, seems concerning that even you say that, we know how much you liked Jensen last year. Looks like his dad paid nicely for the USD ball tho! I got screwed for the 08-09 signed basketball!! I was writing my name when they highlighted the name above me. I looked at the person and said "I guess you didn't want my money huh?" The signed Schommer jersey went for $210, I maxed out at $200.

stevdock
04-30-2011, 09:32 PM

Didn't you say earlier this week something to the effect of you aren't a real member of bisonville if you can't make it to a spring game. How are we supposed to make the rest of the area care of bisonville doesn't?? Well??

SDbison
04-30-2011, 10:03 PM
Didn't you say earlier this week something to the effect of you aren't a real member of bisonville if you can't make it to a spring game. How are we supposed to make the rest of the area care of bisonville doesn't?? Well??
First of all steve dork........you misquote me.
Second, you are the cheapest Bison fan around as I recall you whining about living in the Fargo area and only being able to go to a select few games since $10 tickets are too much for your budget. Hey Stevy boy, you wouldn't make it to one game if you had to drive as far as I do.
So I have some advice for you.......STFU.

KTF
05-01-2011, 02:52 AM

stevdock - don't worry about it, I was told last fall by some big poster on here that I wasn't a real bison fan because I had never tailgated before. Tailgating isn't for everyone especially those that do not live in the area and do not have friends that care much about NDSU athletics. I am also a quiet person so just walking up to somebody randomly and talking isn't my style. Does that mean I don't follow the bison football team religiously or am not a big fan, no way. I still check the forum website/bison media blogs everyday (sometimes multiple times a day) to see if there are updates on the team.

This topic brings up a good point. What level of dedication does one need to be allowed to post and visit bisonville? I only visit to keep up to date with the team as I have no insiders info of the program. Occassionally I will post but not very often. It's a disgrace that a few posters on here think they can dictate who can post because of there "percieved" level of dedication to the program. Anybody who searches out this forum is a dedicated fan in my mind.

BlueBisonRock
05-01-2011, 03:03 AM
If you can breath, you can post. I do recommend that you throw your sensitivity out the window and take on the water off the back ability of a duck if you do post.

After all, the forum tolerates the screaming babies and the purple helmets.

Have a great day.

stevdock - don't worry about it, I was told last fall by some big poster on here that I wasn't a real bison fan because I had never tailgated before. Tailgating isn't for everyone especially those that do not live in the area and do not have friends that care much about NDSU athletics. I am also a quiet person so just walking up to somebody randomly and talking isn't my style. Does that mean I don't follow the bison football team religiously or am not a big fan, no way. I still check the forum website/bison media blogs everyday (sometimes multiple times a day) to see if there are updates on the team.

This topic brings up a good point. What level of dedication does one need to be allowed to post and visit bisonville? I only visit to keep up to date with the team as I have no insiders info of the program. Occassionally I will post but not very often. It's a disgrace that a few posters on here think they can dictate who can post because of there "percieved" level of dedication to the program. Anybody who searches out this forum is a dedicated fan in my mind.

stevdock
05-01-2011, 03:29 AM
First of all steve dork........you misquote me.
Second, you are the cheapest Bison fan around as I recall you whining about living in the Fargo area and only being able to go to a select few games since $10 tickets are too much for your budget. Hey Stevy boy, you wouldn't make it to one game if you had to drive as far as I do.
So I have some advice for you.......STFU.

Well you got part of it right, I do live in the Fargo area. The part you got wrong is I have not missed a home game (regular, playoff, and spring) since 93, which was my Junior year in HS, except for the two years I lived in Arizona. That was a little too far for me to travel. I've also gone to a good portion of the SDSU games in Brookings, which I believe is very close to the same driving distance as you have to Fargo.

I don't have a problem at all at calling out people who act like jerks. I think you bring enough to this board, but I'm tired of all the big talk from some people who may or may not be able to back it up.

stevdock
05-01-2011, 03:34 AM

I've heard the same thing. It's irritating, but what are you gonna do. I've never tailgated, probably never will. But as I posted previously, I've probably been to more Bison games than a good portion of the people on this board. Heck my son who is 6 has probably been to more games than some Big Time Posters on here, as he hasn't missed a home game since he was 3 months old and even took in his first one at 3 weeks. If that doesn't make me a Bison fan, guess nothing will.

IzzyFlexion
05-01-2011, 12:57 PM
I've heard the same thing. It's irritating, but what are you gonna do. I've never tailgated, probably never will. But as I posted previously, I've probably been to more Bison games than a good portion of the people on this board. Heck my son who is 6 has probably been to more games than some Big Time Posters on here, as he hasn't missed a home game since he was 3 months old and even took in his first one at 3 weeks. If that doesn't make me a Bison fan, guess nothing will.

http://www.funonthenet.in/images/stories/forwards/scale%20of%20universe/earth-sun-comparison.jpg http://www.funonthenet.in/images/stories/forwards/scale%20of%20universe/sun-vs-other-stars.jpg *
* That little arrow in the second picture is pointing to our sun (hard to see/read)

Does it really matter if someone misses a game, scrimmage, practice, tailgate, banquet, etc.

SDbison
05-01-2011, 02:11 PM
Hard to tell where Stevdock was going with his first post attacking me. Guess some of you feel slighted when discussion about drumming up more support happens on this board. I could care less if you don't tailgate. Your loss I guess. If you are a quiet Bison supporter go ahead and stay that way.
I just wish when someone makes a criticism of me they could at least quote one post they are refering to. Maybe I was being sarcastic, maybe the intent was different, maybe it was someone else's post that bothered you and maybe I was really out of line.

NDSUFan_Sav
05-01-2011, 02:25 PM
Hard to tell where Stevdock was going with his first post attacking me. Guess some of you feel slighted when discussion about drumming up more support happens on this board. I could care less if you don't tailgate. Your loss I guess. If you are a quiet Bison supporter go ahead and stay that way.
I just wish when someone makes a criticism of me they could at least quote one post they are refering to. Maybe I was being sarcastic, maybe the intent was different, maybe it was someone else's post that bothered you and maybe I was really out of line.

You were fine SD you were just trying to push to get people here, we know you don't mean to rip on others you just wanted them to support the team. You're just another excited Bison fan waiting for the season to start.

We all know you would of loved to have been here but with gas prices 4 mcdoubles/gallon it would cost you 80 mcdoubles one way, plus other stuff.

SDbison
05-01-2011, 02:35 PM
I am hearing a bunch of excuses and sorry can't make it from bisonville. Guess we can't expect the Spring game to grow when the rabid fans can't reserve a weekend between seasons to support Bison football.

Is this the recent post from me in another thread (2011 Spring Game) that bothered you stevdock? Really?
Funny thing is my intent was to get under the skin of those sitting on the fence so they might go. I talk with several people on this messageboard outside of posting that were unable to make a decision. In summary, I was basing my decision to spend $500 on a trip to the Spring game if I would see them and a few others that I casually know here at Friday and Saturday's events. As it turned out I didn't go to the game.
BTW, I am disappointed with the marketing and promotion of the spring game as I want it to grow at a much greater rate than it is currently. If you don't care much for the spring game go ahead and don't go. Taking the generic reference of Bisonville personally seems a little overboard and a bit too sensitive to me.
Damn, I just wish I lived in Fargo so I could go to every event and game in a bunch of sports for just the cost of the game or event. Then I could donate more to teammakers and go to more away games with the money I spend on travel to Fargo for the football season and a couple basketball games.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/images/misc/progress.gif

SDbison
05-01-2011, 02:46 PM
You were fine SD you were just trying to push to get people here, we know you don't mean to rip on others you just wanted them to support the team. You're just another excited Bison fan waiting for the season to start.

We all know you would of loved to have been here but with gas prices 4 mcdoubles/gallon it would cost you 80 mcdoubles one way, plus other stuff.
Or you could relate the cost in jabbombs at my cost or at the bar.
At the bar rate its about a jagbomb a gallon right now.
I really missed not being at the game yesterday and talking with a bunch of you at the Fargodome and Showcase. Seems the last four years there have been some big unexpected bills right about the time of the spring game. I made it to the Spring Game 2 of the last 4 years but had to save some money this year.

4mcruenomore
05-01-2011, 03:03 PM
People get too riled up lately. I have come to the conclusion that most of the people talking smack to me or SD or whoever are the ones that haven't met anybody in person. You don't have to get crazy at tailgate, it IS fun to meet people to me, statements like this " I am also a quiet person so just walking up to somebody randomly and talking isn't my style." are fine, but then don't talk trash on an internet message board. It makes me think you are in 7th grade and too shy to talk to anybody. Next time I see you SD I will buy you a shot!!

stevdock
05-02-2011, 02:31 PM
I am hearing a bunch of excuses and sorry can't make it from bisonville. Guess we can't expect the Spring game to grow when the rabid fans can't reserve a weekend between seasons to support Bison football.

Is this the recent post from me in another thread (2011 Spring Game) that bothered you stevdock? Really?

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/images/misc/progress.gif

Yes that was the quote that I read. I had assumed that by that statement you would be one that would be there. I assumed wrong, my bad. I apologize for that. It never really bothered me though.

KC Bison
05-02-2011, 03:13 PM
I'm 700 miles from Fargo but I guess I need to stop posting on Bisonville for being unworthy for not attending the spring practice game.
:( :( :(

344Johnson
05-02-2011, 03:30 PM
People get too riled up lately. I have come to the conclusion that most of the people talking smack to me or SD or whoever are the ones that haven't met anybody in person. You don't have to get crazy at tailgate, it IS fun to meet people to me, statements like this " I am also a quiet person so just walking up to somebody randomly and talking isn't my style." are fine, but then don't talk trash on an internet message board. It makes me think you are in 7th grade and too shy to talk to anybody. Next time I see you 344Johnson I will buy you a bottle!!

FIxed it for you.

SDbison
05-02-2011, 07:14 PM
I'm 700 miles from Fargo but I guess I need to stop posting on Bisonville for being unworthy for not attending the spring practice game.
:( :( :(
Really? Quit overreacting. If you are that far away maybe you never go to the Spring game. My post was only a plea for more interest in this game and nothing more. Sav had it figured out.

Just a quick note here........got the venomous response from a bunch of Bisonvillers over the Osama dead thread. If you can't say it to me in person don't think about replying with nasty posts, PM's or comments.
I am very confident that none of my posts or replies get personal until the other poster makes it about me versus the topic. I don't care what your views are here at Bisonville, hacking on me is total BS.

Bison bison
05-02-2011, 07:18 PM
I am very confident that none of my posts or replies get personal until the other poster makes it about me versus the topic.

Kinda like this gem from yesterday:
Go farck yourself duckhead

SDbison
05-02-2011, 07:34 PM
Kinda like this gem from yesterday:
Did you look at the STFU post the guy made to me first. Get a clue.

EndZoneQB
05-02-2011, 09:15 PM
Really? Quit overreacting. If you are that far away maybe you never go to the Spring game. My post was only a plea for more interest in this game and nothing more. Sav had it figured out.

Just a quick note here........got the venomous response from a bunch of Bisonvillers over the Osama dead thread. If you can't say it to me in person don't think about replying with nasty posts, PM's or comments.
I am very confident that none of my posts or replies get personal until the other poster makes it about me versus the topic. I don't care what your views are here at Bisonville, hacking on me is total BS.

Oh, I'm going to talk mad sh*t to you at tailgating.

SDbison
05-02-2011, 09:48 PM
Oh, I'm going to talk mad sh*t to you at tailgating.
Yeah, but I will just laugh at you EndZone, or at least serve up another jagbomb.

EndZoneQB
05-03-2011, 03:21 AM
Yeah, but I will just laugh at you EndZone, or at least serve up another jagbomb.

And I will raise you an End Zone bomb lol