PDA

View Full Version : Bison Video Blog

JMB
04-29-2011, 10:47 PM
The last few weeks I have been watching Izzo and Kolpack's Video Blog. I must say I am happy with the increased coverage. I was especially happy about the last one where they covered not only the football team but some baseball and basketball news as well. I hope they keep this up and continue expand it.

We seem to spend a lot of time beating the media up for coverage on this site, I figured I would post something positive for a change.

North Side
04-30-2011, 12:46 AM
I agree I like the updates its very good! Not to get to picky but maybe they could invest in a slightly better camera that has stereo microphones... but I wanted HD news and that's probably not coming to Fargo for another 30 years so I am just thankful for what we do have.

roadwarrior
04-30-2011, 02:55 AM
It seems almost like there is more coverage than there was last fall prior to the first game.

Keep it up Jeff and Dom!

JMB
05-01-2011, 01:28 AM
I see the Forum Comm. guys have a two part video blog up on the web about the spring game. One again a pretty decent overview on their thoughts. Nice to have the extra coverage.

SDbison
05-01-2011, 04:32 PM
I don't usually give compliments to Izzo and Kolpack so here goes. The videos and stories are great. Gald to see improvement. Please keep increasing the amount of articles and videos. Also be nice to do some more in depth stuff now an then. Go ahead be a homer.......its OK, Fargo is home to North Dakota State University. Take a look at some of the stuff Terry V. is doing at SDSU. Not that you have be so blind nuts about nowhere like SDSU, but I like the way Terry V. makes some lengthy discussion and really digs out some interesting stuff about a program that has never been great in football and has not done much in DI basketball.