PDA

View Full Version : New Job

Notorious
04-22-2011, 02:59 AM
I need a change...is anyone looking for a guy who can sell ice to eskimos, has 150 IQ, and thinks he's awesome? I'm on the market...

AG...nope, not interested.
CAS...how many new clients can you handle?
Tranny...nope, I won't dress up like a woman.
BBR...I would be your assistant.

BlueBisonRock
04-22-2011, 04:01 AM
I need a change...is anyone looking for a guy who can sell ice to eskimos, has 150 IQ, and thinks he's awesome? I'm on the market...

Your first assignment is to change the shade of green on AGs photoshop palete. His current shade somehow makes me see pink.

Then, I would like you to create an effective gameday marketing plan, get buyin from key BV faithful (your choice), and sell it to Gene afterwhich you will need to drive it and monitor results to insure the marketing folks get it right.

Your final assignment is to take a trip west and eliminate that screaming baby that trolls the board. I understand there is a Ranger Bat. at Ft. Lewis. Lets put them at your disposal.

Once you have finished these three assignments, we can meet at PL's Place in Warsaw and we can talk. I will buy the beer and burgers.

Keep me informed of your progress through BV.

:cool:

BadlandsBison
04-22-2011, 08:46 AM
Plenty of oil rigs to climb out here...

IzzyFlexion
04-22-2011, 11:58 AM

Who the hell would want to put you on their health insurance plan??
I mean, my God, the lung cancer rate of 2 year olds that are already chain smoking has to be staggering.
Everytime I see that little sh!t (I'm assuming it's you) he's/you're sucking on those butts like a hooker with a mortgage.

TransAmBison
04-22-2011, 12:40 PM
[quote=Notorious;494216]I need a change...is anyone looking for a guy who can sell ice to eskimos, has 150 IQ, and thinks he's awesome? I'm on the market...

AG...nope, not interested.Been there done that
CAS...how many new clients can you handle?Are you asking if he has a free hand?
Tranny...nope, I won't dress up like a woman.Anymore
BBR...I would be your assistant.I bet you do[/quote

Red writing represents what Note really means.

Answer Guy
04-26-2011, 04:12 PM
I need a change...

Are you talking about a job or your underwear? http://www.myemoticons.com/images/humor/stinks/gas.gif