PDA

View Full Version : Gopher game tailgate passes

4mcruenomore
04-15-2011, 03:49 AM
I bought 2 passes for tailgate, lot 37 fyi

4mcruenomore
04-15-2011, 04:29 AM
I thought this would bring some joy, by looking at the map, they aren't the best but we can still tailgate! I guess I would rather be in the thick of it than over at the fairgrounds with DII Simmers, IMFO.

EndZoneQB
04-15-2011, 05:18 AM
I thought this would bring some joy, by looking at the map, they aren't the best but we can still tailgate! I guess I would rather be in the thick of it than over at the fairgrounds with DII Simmers, IMFO.

I think everyone tailgates at the fairgrounds?

lakesbison
04-15-2011, 05:20 AM
no one will be at the fairgrounds. cept stupid D3 fat pat (NOT YOU PL) and his crew.

Sally's , Stub and Herbs and Bww's and walk through the parking lots... thats how you do it at TCF tailgating.

EndZoneQB
04-15-2011, 05:31 AM
no one will be at the fairgrounds. cept stupid D3 fat pat (NOT YOU PL) and his crew.

Sally's , Stub and Herbs and Bww's and walk through the parking lots... thats how you do it at TCF tailgating.

Ohhhh, I thought the tailgating was at the fairgrounds. Nevermind then.

mgbison
04-15-2011, 05:51 AM
I don't get the dislike for pat. I think he's awesome. He seems to come through and gets me tickets whenever a situation arises.

sambini
04-15-2011, 07:22 AM

Sally's , Stub and Herbs and Bww's and walk through the parking lots... thats how you do it at TCF tailgating. Whats with the love againest Pat? He has more D1 experience than you have. Coached at 2 D1 schools. Also wore the green and gold in two sports.

lakesbison
04-15-2011, 04:22 PM
haha. bini ++

go ask you're boy at o kellys.

no.. its about montana state, where he walked into my organized tailgate and didnt even thank me for setting it up. whatever... he's the only remainder in the dept from D2 days. sorry, its true.

mnriverbison
04-15-2011, 06:56 PM
Lakes have you ever tailgated at the Fairgrounds? Nosing around the on the internet it seems like a fine place to do it.

56BISON73
04-15-2011, 08:41 PM
haha. bini ++

go ask you're boy at o kellys.

no.. its about montana state, where he walked into my organized tailgate and didnt even thank me for setting it up. whatever... he's the only remainder in the dept from D2 days. sorry, its true.

Your tailgate???? PLEASE tell the board how he was supposed to know that it was YOUR supposed tailgate. There were a bunch of Bison fans in a parking lot. The fans on the bus wanted to stop so they did. So in affect a bus load of Bison fans crashed YOUR supposed tailgate. Not Simmers.

It just never ends with you. I I I I Me Me me me Geez

On another note it has become apparent that you didnt do the tailgate for the Bison Nation. You did it for your own notoriety.

THEsocalledfan
04-15-2011, 09:14 PM
Not to change the subject from this junior high level conversation, but....

Can you bring kegs to the Fairgrounds? If so, I think I can get TAB to bring back the beer bong.....

MNLonghorn10
04-15-2011, 09:36 PM

cool story bro, tell it again

4mcruenomore
04-16-2011, 12:23 AM

IzzyFlexion
04-16-2011, 12:44 PM

Hey, you gotta hand it to him......
He is fantastic at following directions!:)

Bisonfan1
04-16-2011, 02:32 PM
Our group will be at the fairgounds with all the tailgating rigs and grills going, thats why we have them. I hope D1 Pat is there along with a bunch of other people. heck even PL is welcome to join in :D

SDbison
04-16-2011, 03:26 PM
Our group will be at the fairgounds with all the tailgating rigs and grills going, thats why we have them. I hope D1 Pat is there along with a bunch of other people. heck even PL is welcome to join in :D
Maybe DII Pat can look around at the Fairgrounds and other bigtime game tailgating and realize that there is no need for the high level of security around the Fargodome for Bison games. Same goes for the level of control and security inside the Fargodome. Way too much like prison lock down in Fargo. So much better for tailgating and cheering with much less security presence in Lawrence, Laramie, Ames and Minneapolis. You are lying to yourself and others if you say this is not the case.
Pat Simmers, Gene Taylor and others need to start breaking the will of the control freaks at NDSU and Gestapo types in and around the dome. Instead, they act like spineless weenies when it comes to toning down the aggressive security actions at Bison games.

Bisonfan1
04-16-2011, 04:03 PM
Maybe DII Pat can look around at the Fairgrounds and other bigtime game tailgating and realize that there is no need for the high level of security around the Fargodome for Bison games. Same goes for the level of control and security inside the Fargodome. Way too much like prison lock down in Fargo. So much better for tailgating and cheering with much less security presence in Lawrence, Laramie, Ames and Minneapolis. You are lying to yourself and others if you say this is not the case.
Pat Simmers, Gene Taylor and others need to start breaking the will of the control freaks at NDSU and Gestapo types in and around the dome. Instead, they act like spineless weenies when it comes to toning down the aggressive security actions at Bison games.

Your wrong, they should increase security around the dome to get better control of all these Bison fans, with all the rape, pilage, glass bottle breaking, turkey fryers, porta potty tipping over, beer pong, OTP bus rockin, megaphone yelling, hard hat wearing, family gathering, grill cooking, illegal card games, higher than 20 ft flag poles, custom painted rigs, team color wearing out of control people. Its a wonder the National Guard (armed) battalion isnt activated to control all these unruly bison fans in the west lot, totally out of control free for all ive ever witnessed at any venue. It is apparient to me that 1 or 2 random spot checks by 1 officer at all these away venues is just not enough to control all us rowdies from North Dakota, how do they ever do it ??? Dont think you will see much police presence at the fairgrounds in Mpls either. I just dont know if I will be safe around all you hoodlums.

56BISON73
04-16-2011, 05:17 PM

Thanks. I was wondering whose tailgate I was going to crash.:)

4mcruenomore
04-16-2011, 10:05 PM
I just thought I'd pick up the passes, doesn't mean I or we have to use them, just an option. Didn't cost me hardly anything.

56BISON73
04-16-2011, 10:13 PM

Gee so did 4mcrue. What a coinscidence. LOL

VanClubPres
04-17-2011, 01:24 PM
Your wrong, they should increase security around the dome to get better control of all these Bison fans, with all the rape, pilage, glass bottle breaking, turkey fryers, porta potty tipping over, beer pong, OTP bus rockin, megaphone yelling, hard hat wearing, family gathering, grill cooking, illegal card games, higher and wider than 20 ft flag poles, custom painted rigs, team color wearing out of control people. Its a wonder the National Guard (armed) battalion isnt activated to control all these unruly bison fans in the west lot, totally out of control free for all ive ever witnessed at any venue. It is apparient to me that 1 or 2 random spot checks by 1 officer at all these away venues is just not enough to control all us rowdies from North Dakota, how do they ever do it ??? Dont think you will see much police presence at the fairgrounds in Mpls either. I just dont know if I will be safe around all you hoodlums.

FIFY.....those guys are a-holes.

A1pigskin
04-17-2011, 02:16 PM
Just curious, how much for tailgating tickets?