PDA

View Full Version : Women's ranking

roadwarrior
04-05-2011, 11:44 PM
From gobison:

NDSU No. 13 in region, No. 36 in the nation

The women’s track and field team is ranked No. 13 in the Midwest Region in the latest USTFCCCA regional poll. NDSU is one of two Summit League schools regionally ranked. Southern Utah is No. 8 in the Mountain region. In the national rankings, the Bison come in at No. 36. NDSU is the only Summit League school in the 184-team rankings.

Bison05
04-07-2011, 07:46 PM
At what point do we become concerned (even more so than we are now) that Ryun Godfrey will be taking over a major college program?

Tatanka
04-07-2011, 09:46 PM
At what point do we become concerned (even more so than we are now) that Ryun Godfrey will be taking over a major college program?

He already has one.

IzzyFlexion
04-08-2011, 01:02 PM

No concern from me.
Rock solid, from what I've seen/heard.

Bison05
04-09-2011, 03:39 AM
Well what I was getting at is if one of the Big Ten schools, for example, came a calling...

IzzyFlexion
04-09-2011, 03:37 PM
Well what I was getting at is if one of the Big Ten schools, for example, came a calling...

Oh......sorry.
I'm a bit slow.
Well, OK..............I am MUCH MORE than just "slow":)

Castor Troy
04-11-2011, 02:14 AM

He has turned down an opportunity to coach at Northern Iowa, but it would be interesting to see if he would leave for a position at a Big Ten school. He would first have to accept an assistant's position first. Lars has been a finalist for the head jobs at Nebraska and Minnesota but was never offered the position. But if Ryun starts to qualify more individuals for national along with some relays, then he may be on someone's short list.

Greenie
04-11-2011, 11:42 PM
Ryun also turned down Wake Forest a few years back