PDA

View Full Version : Bucky's Future

CAS4127
02-22-2011, 08:30 PM
I heard from a friend who talked to Bucky, and Bucky is retiring after this year. True or not true, and sorry if I missed this in another thread or da "paper"?

lakesbison
02-22-2011, 08:31 PM
there's been talk about it, I thought he was waiting 1 more year.

CAS4127
02-22-2011, 08:37 PM
there's been talk about it, I thought he was waiting 1 more year.

That would make sense, as I think we would have otherwise heard this publicly from Bucky, although, on the other hand, he is not the type to want a bunch of attention drawn to himself during the season, so I could see him waiting until after the season to announce retirement.

Also, I specifically asked my friend if it was "after this year" (in a questioning manner of speech) and he said "yes". As a sidenote, my friend is not the brightest bulb in the room, much like TAB, AG, Tatanka, Tony, SDBison, Notorious, etc., so you never know with him.

Notorious
02-22-2011, 08:41 PM
That would make sense, as I think we would have otherwise heard this publicly from Bucky, although, on the other hand, he is not the type to want a bunch of attention drawn to himself during the season, so I could see him waiting until after the season to announce retirement.

Also, I specifically asked my friend if it was "after this year" (in a questioning manner of speech) and he said "yes". As a sidenote, my friend is not the brightest bulb in the room, much like TAB, AG, Tatanka, Tony, SDBison, Notorious, etc., so you never know with him.

This amazes me....

Notorious
02-22-2011, 08:42 PM
This amazes me....

CAS has a friend!!!!!!

CAS4127
02-22-2011, 08:46 PM
CAS has a friend!!!!!!

Your ability to set yourself up by posting twice in a row amazes . . . . . doesn't surprise me, I should say!:D

Notorious
02-22-2011, 08:54 PM
I suppose, like others, I could have a conversation with myself under the guise of two separate usernames????

I just choose the obvious...have a conversation with myself ;)

tony
02-22-2011, 08:59 PM
http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/309430/group/Sports/

This article starts by hinting that Bucky is close to retiring.

I wonder if he would be willing to be Bisonville's smack coach.

Tatanka
02-22-2011, 09:26 PM

That would be awesome, but we would not be worthy... Bucky has forgotten more funny shit that I will ever know, or CAS can ever possibly hope to think about.

CAS4127
02-22-2011, 09:29 PM

When starting this thread, I figured I would generate a post from you--just thought it would likely be something to the effect of "STFU until you actually know what is going on and quit starting rumors."

Speaking of generating posts, has anyone heard from on-teh-road lately? Nototorious, anyone!!!??????

Notorious
02-22-2011, 09:31 PM
When starting this thread, I figured I would generate a post from you--just thought it would likely be something to the effect of "STFU until you actually know what is going on and quit starting rumors."

Speaking of generating posts, has anyone heard from on-teh-road lately? Nototorious, anyone!!!??????

He's your buddy!! What's up with TAB?....CABison?

AND, Bucky would be brutal on here...if he only knew about the internets ;)