PDA

View Full Version : Playing a Div-2 Game

SDSUAlum08
02-22-2011, 01:36 AM
What's everyone's thoughs on playing a Div-2 game? The reason I ask is because of this: http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread.php?t=10212&page=31

I think it's the dumbest thing ever and I can't believe some Jackrabbit fans are even talking about it. Honest opinion?

lakesbison
02-22-2011, 01:39 AM
pitchforks would drive gene and craig out of town if a D2 came.

DjKyRo
02-22-2011, 01:39 AM
What's everyone's thoughs on playing a Div-2 game? The reason I ask is because of this: http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread.php?t=10212&page=31

I think it's the dumbest thing ever and I can't believe some Jackrabbit fans are even talking about it. Honest opinion?

Ask Montana fans their opinion on non-counters and you'll have your story.

tjbison
02-22-2011, 01:41 AM
I will not renew my season tickets if any games involve a DII team:hide:

NDSUstudent
02-22-2011, 01:43 AM
Why would anyone want to play a meaningless game that could basically only hurt your team's postseason chances. I'd rather play UND in GF before a fing DII or lower game.

Wally
02-22-2011, 01:54 AM
Go for it bunnies, you might as well play Univ of Sioux Falls

As for my favorite squad: NO WAY IN HELL WOULD THAT BE ACCEPTABLE!

Mr. Burgundy
02-22-2011, 02:01 AM
Gene would get fired, we would have 19 injuries and the dome would be half full. NDSU wouldn't allow it. (Tailgate lot would still be full).

ndbj52
02-22-2011, 02:17 AM
Gene does not schedule games any more. Brian Gordon does, so Gene would probably fire him and schedule a new game.

Overall I think it would be a stupid idea. We can find FCS teams that are not that good instead of getting a DII team to come the Dome.

JSUBison
02-22-2011, 02:49 AM
Nothing good will ever come of a D2 game. SDSUalum you are correct on this issue, and I'm not smacking in saying this, but have your fellow fans forgotten about Wisconsin-Lacrosse? A loss to a D2 wont look good come selection time.
If you win it doesn't count, but if you lose.....

Like others have said, you also are risking injury. Is that worth an extra home game and a little bit of cash?

lakesbison
02-22-2011, 02:53 AM
brian gordon? HUH?

now thats some funny stuff right there. equipment manager. CMON MAN!

unbison
02-22-2011, 05:42 AM
Why would anyone want to play a meaningless game that could basically only hurt your team's postseason chances. I'd rather play UND in GF before a fing DII or lower game.

this is exactly what fbs teams do everytime they play a fcs school

Twentysix
02-22-2011, 05:47 AM
brian gordon? HUH?

now thats some funny stuff right there. equipment manager. CMON MAN!

Brian Gordon is in his sixth season at North Dakota State University and his first as the director of football operations and equipment services. His duties include handling all operational aspects of the football program including scheduling and all arrangements at the Fargodome for Bison home games. He will also oversee equipment services for all intercollegiate sports.

Sure is...

Twentysix
02-22-2011, 05:48 AM
this is exactly what fbs teams do everytime they play a fcs school

No its not, FBS teams get a bowl qaulifing win everytime they beat a fully funded FCS school. I dont think most well attended FBS teams lose attendance over playing FCS.

Every upset i can remeber the stadiums were prettymuch at capacity.

unbison
02-22-2011, 05:50 AM
No its not, FBS teams get a bowl qaulifing win everytime they beat a fully funded FCS school. I dont think most well attended FBS teams lose attendance over playing FCS.

Every upset i can remeber the stadiums were prettymuch at capacity.

it really helps their strength of schedule!
its very very very very similar maybe not exactly the same

Twentysix
02-22-2011, 05:52 AM
it really helps their strength of schedule!
its very very very very similar maybe not exactly the same

You mean for NC contending schools?

Twentysix
02-22-2011, 05:54 AM
Sure didnt hurt #1 auburn(Chattanooga). or #2 TCU (Tenessee Tech) #3 oregon(PSU) #4 Stanford(Sac St) #5 OSU (No FCS, Marshalls about the same thing).

unbison
02-22-2011, 06:02 AM
Sure didnt hurt #1 auburn(Samford). or #2 TCU (Tenessee Tech) #3 oregon(PSU) #4 Stanford(Sac St) #5 OSU (No FCS, Marshalls about the same thing).
yeah and winning those games is what got them ranked that high.....they would have been ranked just as high without playing those games! so it is why there is nothing to gain!

SamsRams
02-22-2011, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Brian Gordon is in his sixth season at North Dakota State University and his first as the director of football operations and equipment services. His duties include handling all operational aspects of the football program including scheduling and all arrangements at the Fargodome for Bison home games. He will also oversee equipment services for all intercollegiate sports.

not to play captain obvious, but I dont think that is the type of scheduling they are refering to. More along the lines of when players get to stadium and when they eat. But maybe I am wrong.......

Twentysix
02-22-2011, 06:04 AM
Though im sure those schools paid FCS schools 300-400k.

And would of paid crappy FBS schools 1-2 million.

They probably had a way higher profit margin.

Seems like they gained alot of money and lost nothing..

Until BCS has some kind of playoff thing I dont see how it matters, if even then.

Twentysix
02-22-2011, 06:04 AM
not to play captain obvious, but I dont think that is the type of scheduling they are refering to. More along the lines of when players get to stadium and when they eat. But maybe I am wrong.......

hehe, im just quoting the offical website.

unbison
02-22-2011, 06:07 AM
Though im sure those schools paid FCS schools 300-400k.

And would of paid crappy FBS schools 1-2 million.

They probably had a way higher profit margin.

Seems like they gained alot of money and lost nothing..

Until BCS has some kind of playoff thing I dont see how it matters, if even then.

well the bison obviously would not pay as much for a d2 school either and would be a sure win........the only way it hurts is if you have a marginal record against peers..........it really is the same......you can say what you wish..... but it is the same

Twentysix
02-22-2011, 06:09 AM
well the bison obviously would not pay as much for a d2 school either and would be a sure win........the only way it hurts is if you have a marginal record against peers..........it really is the same......you can say what you wish..... but it is the same

I have to wonder if the game would be poorly attended.

We probably had about 12000 actual bodies who attended the USD game. I cant imagine MSUM or worse a nonlocal D2 would draw better. Also Say we end up with 7-4 record one win against D2, we dont qaulify for the playoffs Ala 2010 Montana griz.

If you do end the season 6-6 with 1 FCS win as an FBS team you do gain a bowl berth. No 6-6 team could be hoping for a great bowl even if they played murders row...Its not the same.

unbison
02-22-2011, 06:10 AM
I have to wonder if the game would be poorly attended.

We probably had about 12000 actual bodies who attended the USD game. I cant imagine MSUM or worse a nonlocal D2 would draw better.

and you think samford draws well at a fbs school............really?

Twentysix
02-22-2011, 06:13 AM
and you think samford draws well at a fbs school............really?

Probably. Ill check, also my example for the 6-6 BCS team is Minnesota, beats SDSU for its 6th win, gets bowl against iowa state.

Twentysix
02-22-2011, 06:14 AM
Also i think auburn plays samford next year, they played chattanooga a 4-7 FCS team.

Attendance 87,451

Id follow it with a "boom bitch" but thatd be classless.

Twentysix
02-22-2011, 06:15 AM
Thats capacity btw.

unbison
02-22-2011, 06:16 AM
2007 michigan team would probably say differently

unbison
02-22-2011, 06:19 AM
I also think that the way the season was playing out at the time of the usd game had more to do with attendance then anything else.......especially after such a horrible season the year before

unbison
02-22-2011, 06:20 AM
Also i think auburn plays samford next year, they played chattanooga a 4-7 FCS team.

Attendance 87,451

Id follow it with a "boom bitch" but thatd be classless.
classless was the remark about my vince lomardi quote so dont act like you all of a sudden have class

Twentysix
02-22-2011, 06:20 AM
2007 michigan team would probably say differently

About which part? The 9-4 wolverines who had no shot at a national championship either way? That game had no bearing on where they ended up. Still played florida in a bowl game and won.

Twentysix
02-22-2011, 06:22 AM
Attendance for that game was over 109,000.

I just dont see what your getting at.

Dont be mad that you choose a quote that alludes to getting inside someone.

Its the internet you can take it back whenever.

unbison
02-22-2011, 06:36 AM
Attendance for that game was over 109,000.

I just dont see what your getting at.

Dont be mad that you choose a quote that alludes to getting inside someone.

Its the internet you can take it back whenever.
saying playing down is playing down
if your a fbs playing down not much to gain
if your a fcs playing down not much to gain
same same

ndsubison1
02-22-2011, 06:41 AM
Ask Montana fans their opinion on non-counters and you'll have your story.

its worked for them the majority of the time. just get your 7 DI wins and thats all that matters. now, that being said i hold ndsu to a high standard and dont want to see a D2 on our schedule EVER. but there's ways around it...

NorthernBison
02-22-2011, 12:39 PM
its worked for them the majority of the time. just get your 7 DI wins and thats all that matters. now, that being said i hold ndsu to a high standard and dont want to see a D2 on our schedule EVER. but there's ways around it...

Montana is in the West. That matters. It is also important to note that Montana has very seldom squeeked in with 7 wins. What has worked well for Montana is winning their other games.

We heard that our Kansas win is what got us into the post-season with 7 wins. If the Kansas win was replaced with another Morgan State type of FCS, there likely would not have been a home game at the Fargodome or a chance to trek out to Bozeman and Cheney. So, 7 D1 wins is not an automatic.

Why would you schedule a DII and reduce your potential "counter" wins to 10? There is no logical reason to ever do that. Especially if you are NDSU or any other MVFC program.

HerdBot
02-22-2011, 01:40 PM

I would rather douse myself with gas than play a D2 team.

runtheoption
02-22-2011, 01:47 PM

Whatever you do, though, don't light that gas on fire.

TheBisonator
02-22-2011, 09:38 PM
I would only be OK with playing a D2 at home if it was an MIAA team, just to beat the hell outta that team and shut their fans up about thinking they're just as good or better than FCS, specifically the MVFC. (Those NW Missouri State fans think they're God's gift to the gridiron and it drives me CRAZY)

But I don't think the MIAA will be having any more OOC games in the future (expanding conference), so that's a moot point.

So because that's not possible, I say NO to D2s.

Tatanka
02-22-2011, 09:53 PM
I would only be OK with playing a D2 at home if it was an MIAA team, just to beat the hell outta that team and shut their fans up about thinking they're just as good or better than FCS, specifically the MVFC. (Those NW Missouri State fans think they're God's gift to the gridiron and it drives me CRAZY)

But I don't think the MIAA will be having any more OOC games in the future (expanding conference), so that's a moot point.

So because that's not possible, I say NO to D2s.

Having been to Maryville, MO on several occasions, they have nothing else to brag about. Trust me on this one.

TheBisonator
02-22-2011, 10:03 PM
Having been to Maryville, MO on several occasions, they have nothing else to brag about. Trust me on this one.

Tatanka, You and I gotta go to Maryville sometime and get trashed and ransack the NWMSU campus sometime... :D But stay away from the battery acid factory!!!

ndsubison1
02-22-2011, 10:38 PM
Montana is in the West. That matters. It is also important to note that Montana has very seldom squeeked in with 7 wins. What has worked well for Montana is winning their other games.

We heard that our Kansas win is what got us into the post-season with 7 wins. If the Kansas win was replaced with another Morgan State type of FCS, there likely would not have been a home game at the Fargodome or a chance to trek out to Bozeman and Cheney. So, 7 D1 wins is not an automatic.

Why would you schedule a DII and reduce your potential "counter" wins to 10? There is no logical reason to ever do that. Especially if you are NDSU or any other MVFC program.

Montana has gotten in plenty of times playing a D2 on the schedule, that's what my point was...

Tatanka
02-22-2011, 10:54 PM
Tatanka, You and I gotta go to Maryville sometime and get trashed and ransack the NWMSU campus sometime... :D But stay away from the battery acid factory!!!

Trashed? Nah, I wouldn't waste the brain cells on that dump. And ransacking the campus might actually add aesthetic value.

Of course, battery acid doesn't run that town anymore. Meth does.

Vermillion >>> Maryville, MO. Think about that for a while. Yeah. Exactly.

TheBisonator
02-22-2011, 11:24 PM
Vermillion >>> Maryville, MO. Think about that for a while. Yeah. Exactly.

YIKES......

But I saw on Google Street View that they have a KFC and a Wal-Mart, so at least the locals have a pacifier...

stevdock
02-22-2011, 11:34 PM
I would love to go kick the crap out of NWMSU also, but never will I ever go back to that place either. Once was more than enough for me.

CAS4127
02-23-2011, 02:48 PM
Well, if the UND/Who bill results in UND getting the "No" vote from NCAA for DI classification, then we had damn well better hope the legislature doesn't again attempt to require us to play to Who.

Tatanka
02-23-2011, 02:51 PM
Well, if the UND/Who bill results in UND getting the "No" vote from NCAA for DI classification, then we had damn well better hope the legislature doesn't again attempt to require us to play to Who.

Well, I think the legislature has already established new ceilings for overreaching and stupidity. I put nothing past them.

duluthbison
02-23-2011, 03:01 PM
Well, I think the legislature has already established new ceilings for overreaching and stupidity. I put nothing past them.

Agreed. The good thing is however, that no new bills can be submitted until 2013.

Tatanka
02-23-2011, 03:10 PM
Agreed. The good thing is however, that no new bills can be submitted until 2013.

Pfffft. They'll just legislate themselves a time machine and/or make the bill retroactive.

tony
02-23-2011, 05:38 PM
Pfffft. They'll just legislate themselves a time machine and/or make the bill retroactive.

Yeah, I've been waiting for them to take on the Laws of Physics.

I can hear Skarphol now:

The "Laws of Physics" imposed on us by some overpaid physicists at North Dakota State University are placing an onerous burden on the Legislature's power to do whatever the heck we want, when we want, and how we want. We direct the Attorney General to challenge these unconstitutional laws in court and direct NDSU's College of Math and Science to move us back through time so that we might deal with some secondary issues such as flood control for Devils Lake and Fargo. These issues are extremely important and must be addressed. NDSU should not be allowed to stop us! I mean, how long must I go without the power to flood Fargo at will? ... what's that Al? Flood control means flood prevention? Hahaha! Good one! You almost had me there. Anyway NDSU's failure to comply with our time machine request will result in the Legislature ordering the North Dakota National Guard to reduce the entire campus to a smoking ruin. Any out-of-state students found will be sent to internment camps on UND's campus (plenty of room in their dorms for some reason) where they will be included in UND's headcount before being "processed" as part of House Bill 88, but I digress. The Legislature will support the National Guard's action against NDSU with its new Fighting Sioux Death Ray which will be created as part of the new $200 million Fighting Sioux Death Ray Initiative that I'm proposing for the University of North Dakota. The Legislature has a pressing needed for a death ray to deal with the threat of robots that eat old peoples' medicine for fuel. As everybody knows, robots are the second most dangerous threat to North Dakota, just behind young people. By 2030 we hope that 90% of North Dakota's population (600,000 people) will be over 65 years of age. We also estimate that the number and percentage of old people will increase rapidly over time, meaning that the threat of robots will only increase over time. Given that death rays require a hollowed-out volcano to house them and thatour legislative digs are not in keeping with the majesty and power of the North Dakota Legislature (or, as we will be renaming it, The North Dakota Supreme Council of Absolute Power Over Everything Everywhere Anytime), I furthermore order UND's College of Geology or whatever it is to create us a hollowed out volcano in Bismarck for no more (or less) than one billion dollars. That is all. All Hail The North Dakota Supreme Council of Absolute Power Over Everything Everywhere Anytime!

THEsocalledfan
02-23-2011, 06:59 PM

You don't think the governor will call a special session to deal with the Sioux nickname issue? Might as well put up a mandatory play each other bill, too. :hide:

KC Bison
02-23-2011, 07:40 PM
Playing DII bad, Playing NAIA good?
What say you suzie fans?

Bison05
02-23-2011, 10:02 PM
Schedule a DII and win it's nothing, but somehow lose and it kills you. You never hear about the games where the FCS schools beats the DII school.

And it's embarassing. The highlight of my 2009 season was Sioux Falls beating the Sewage.... And that's NAIA!

THEsocalledfan
02-23-2011, 10:23 PM
The very fact that an SDSU alumni started this thread is proof that NDSU will always dominate them in football, academics, finances, you name it as we are simply smarter!

(I admit this is smack. Sue me! But honestly, why are they even considering this?)

NorthernBison
02-23-2011, 10:25 PM
Schedule a DII and win it's nothing, but somehow lose and it kills you. You never hear about the games where the FCS schools beats the DII school.

And it's embarassing. The highlight of my 2009 season was Sioux Falls beating the Sewage.... And that's NAIA!

It is even worse than that. Forget about losing. The real problem is that you WASTED a game.

We always want to schedule a FBS game. Assuming we limit that to BCS Conference opponents, the majority of those games will end up being losses. Yeah, I know all about MN and KU. Get into the middle of those conferences and we won't win many.

That would mean we have to finish 7-2 in the remaining games just to get ELIGIBLE for the playoffs. 7 win teams have been left out plenty of times before. Only 8 wins allows you to feel comfortable in getting picked. So, playing a DII and a respectable FBS means you typically get two games into the season knowing you need to go 8-1 to lock up a playoff spot. Bad idea.

goldteam
02-24-2011, 07:23 PM

now you know how the gophers feel! i like the fcs games even though many major conference fans dont for the exact reasons in bold.

a lot of gopher friends of mine all agree ndsu fans will show up in minneapolis with loads of trash talk about ndsu dominance and if they lose those same fans say "gophers are big ten and should win!"

but i enjoy the tailgating with ndsu/sdsu/usd fans. so i hope we continue playing you guys. for my selfish reasons of watching all the area universities, i would like to see how duluth would do vs ndsu. i think it would be fun.

CAS4127
02-24-2011, 07:27 PM
now you know how the gophers feel! i like the fcs games even though many major conference fans dont for the exact reasons in bold.

a lot of gopher friends of mine all agree ndsu fans will show up in minneapolis with loads of trash talk about ndsu dominance and if they lose those same fans say "gophers are big ten and should win!"

but i enjoy the tailgating with ndsu/sdsu/usd fans. so i hope we continue playing you guys. for my selfish reasons of watching all the area universities, i would like to see how duluth would do vs ndsu. i think it would be fun.

Not Smack:

First Bold: At this point, we would not say that, as we expect to beat the Goghers even tho they are Big 10, again, at least at this point.

Second Bold: We would kill Duluth, and, yes, it would be fun doing so.

THEsocalledfan
02-24-2011, 09:21 PM

Two points:

1. FCS wins for the gophers count for bowls. D2 wins for the Bison do not count. While a loss is bad for both in either situation, a win helps the Gohpers, but does nothing for NDSU. So these are not alike.

2. Duluth was never in the NCC when it was good. They only joined after the scholarships were cut so far it became flag football and NDSU had left. They then re-joined a even lower scholarship capped NSIC. Duluth does not, nor never will, ever have the support of NDSU. Hockey rules in Duluth. When they won their first D2 title, I was living in Duluth, and NO ONE CARED. Please don't ever come on this board again and compare NDSU football to Duluth or I will negative rep you everytime, even if that was not your intention.

tony
02-24-2011, 10:28 PM
....i would like to see how duluth would do vs ndsu. i think it would be fun.

If NDSU loses to the Gophers, it will be like any other loss or close win around here (i.e. The reaction will be anger, despair, hysteria, rage, disbelief, panic, and boozy 2am rantings.)

Maybe the Gophers should schedule Duluth. NDSU could then play the winner.

Herd
02-24-2011, 11:05 PM
Two points:

1. FCS wins for the gophers count for bowls. D2 wins for the Bison do not count. While a loss is bad for both in either situation, a win helps the Gohpers, but does nothing for NDSU. So these are not alike.

2. Duluth was never in the NCC when it was good. They only joined after the scholarships were cut so far it became flag football and NDSU had left. They then re-jointed a even lower scholarship capped NSIC. Duluth does not, nor never will, ever have the support of NDSU. Hockey rules in Duluth. When they won their first D2 title, I was living in Duluth, and NO ONE CARED. Please don't ever come on this board again and compare NDSU football to Duluth or I will negative rep you everytime, even if that was not your intention.

This is the key point (1) that some people forget about. FBS/FCS and FCS/DII is not apples to apples. FBS/FCS is a counter for both! FCS/DII is nothing for both.

If they change it so FCS/DII is a counter, then I'll discuss. Until then, DO NOT SCHEDULE DII, end of discussion!

IndyBison
02-24-2011, 11:19 PM
I don't have an opinion either way on this but let me throw this one out at everyone. If NDSU (DII at the time) had scheduled Montana (DI-AA at the time), would we have cared if it was a counter for us?

tony
02-24-2011, 11:35 PM
I don't have an opinion either way on this but let me throw this one out at everyone. If NDSU (DII at the time) had scheduled Montana (DI-AA at the time), would we have cared if it was a counter for us?

Just to clear things up: D2 has never had anything like FCS's counter despite what the UND-can-do-no-wrong folks have said. It was a *suggested* criteria that teams be rewarded for playing within the division but it was only part of the equation.

Example: In 2003, Grand Valley had to travel to Texas A&M Kingsville to play a playoff game. Grand Valley was undefeated and TAMUK had a loss to Portland State, a DI team.

Grand Valley had to travel to TAMUK for the same reason NDSU had to travel to Delta State... politics. All the talk about having an objective system in D2 was crap or else they would have shown their work.

4mcruenomore
02-25-2011, 03:11 AM
If anyone wants to schedule a DII, we might as schedule the Sioux

perthbison
02-25-2011, 03:18 AM
Maybe the Gophers should schedule Duluth. NDSU could then play the winner.

Great Idea!:D

goldteam
02-25-2011, 09:26 PM
Two points:

2. Duluth was never in the NCC when it was good. They only joined after the scholarships were cut so far it became flag football and NDSU had left. They then re-joined a even lower scholarship capped NSIC. Duluth does not, nor never will, ever have the support of NDSU. Hockey rules in Duluth. When they won their first D2 title, I was living in Duluth, and NO ONE CARED. Please don't ever come on this board again and compare NDSU football to Duluth or I will negative rep you everytime, even if that was not your intention.

didnt know i compared ndsu at all? you need to calm down, i just think it would be fun to see how duluth would do. kinda like i think it would be cool to see how ndsu would do vs ohio st or alabama. just my opinion-no need to throw a fit!

NorthernBison
02-25-2011, 09:42 PM

This discussion is about an FCS scheduling a DII.

The simple answer is that a DII game hurts your playoff potential 100% OF THE TIME. There is ZERO reason to ever schedule a DII from the standpoint of playoff eligibility. Money could make it acceptable for some programs.

The harm to your post-season opportunities occurs regardless of whether you win or lose the game (obviously a loss hurts worse but a win still damages your record).

ndsubison1
02-25-2011, 10:07 PM
und knows a thing or two about scheduling naia teams... oh wait, were talking D2 teams :D

ISXBISON
02-25-2011, 10:28 PM
und knows a thing or two about scheduling naia teams... oh wait, were talking D2 teams :D

If the nickname thing keeps going forward and the NCAA gets pissed enough, they may be able to achieve their goal of having a full schedule of them:D :D

THEsocalledfan
02-26-2011, 01:24 AM
didnt know i compared ndsu at all? you need to calm down, i just think it would be fun to see how duluth would do. kinda like i think it would be cool to see how ndsu would do vs ohio st or alabama. just my opinion-no need to throw a fit!

If it was not an insult, why did you not propose U of M play Duluth? It would give Duluth a better chance as you are headed to another ass whooping my friend. But it is a counter for both of us. Thank goodness we can count on that one to get to 7 wins.

The goophs are the ones on Duluth's level not NDSU you moron.

perthbison
02-26-2011, 03:00 AM
The goophs are the ones on Duluth's level not NDSU you moron.

Now socalled, as my mother used to say to me, if you can't say something nice then don't say anything.:D Just kidding of course but lets not be counting the gofs as a win yet. I hate the taste of crow.

therealgobison
02-26-2011, 05:14 AM
are the sioux really playing 3 naia teams at home this year?

THEsocalledfan
02-26-2011, 02:25 PM
Now socalled, as my mother used to say to me, if you can't say something nice then don't say anything.:D Just kidding of course but lets not be counting the gofs as a win yet. I hate the taste of crow.

Sorry but he is patronizing NDSU and I have no time for it. I guess I should not have gone the eye for an eye route....

Bison05
02-26-2011, 04:06 PM
The Sewage play Black Hills State, Drake and Montana Western all at home this year.

Just imagine if they could actually win these games. When they lost to Sioux Falls in 2009 I'm not sure I have ever laughed harder.

Bison05
02-26-2011, 04:07 PM
My bad.... And they play Sioux Falls again.... Those are four of your six home games....

Twentysix
03-02-2011, 12:42 AM
Drake is FCS. Non scholly but still fcs.

CHADSTAUS
03-02-2011, 02:30 AM
I will not renew my season tickets if any games involve a DII team:hide:

I agree. I would rather drive to Auburn for a potential blood bath then have to sit through a snoozer in the dome. Thats all I have to say about this.
P.S. I would put $20 on the Herd if we did play Auburn!

sambini
03-02-2011, 02:48 AM
I agree. I would rather drive to Auburn for a potential blood bath then have to sit through a snoozer in the dome. Thats all I have to say about this.
P.S. I would put $20 on the Herd if we did play Auburn!

To cover Chad...

WYOBISONMAN
03-02-2011, 03:33 AM

This^^^^^^^ Pass the lighter.......