PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Outlook

roadwarrior
02-14-2011, 09:13 PM
Read all about the 2011 team here:

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=205095660

CAS4127
02-14-2011, 09:27 PM
But I don't see anything about Lakes' records potentially being broken?!

coldspot
02-14-2011, 09:38 PM
this might be the year that we see the program turned around. the talent is definitely there, its just a matter of execution. We'll see how they stack up against a national power in Arizona this weekend.

lakesbison
02-15-2011, 03:09 AM
Wentz gonna be the star of the team.

any football kids playing this year?

coldspot
02-15-2011, 03:15 AM
Wentz gonna be the star of the team.

any football kids playing this year?

No. 10 chars

ndsubison1
02-15-2011, 03:52 AM
this might be the year that we see the program turned around. the talent is definitely there, its just a matter of execution. We'll see how they stack up against a national power in Arizona this weekend.

these early games are tough. zona gets to practice outside year round. i think we are very capable of making the Summit Tourney this year. ill say we make it in as a 4 seed. we have a very experienced team and hopefully that translates to more success.

Im surprised they didnt mention Mary transfer Ben Herauf in the article. I think he has a shot to start at some point and be a good player for us. Also, what's the deal with John Straka? Is he going to pitch this year?

coldspot
02-15-2011, 01:53 PM
these early games are tough. zona gets to practice outside year round. i think we are very capable of making the Summit Tourney this year. ill say we make it in as a 4 seed. we have a very experienced team and hopefully that translates to more success.

Im surprised they didnt mention Mary transfer Ben Herauf in the article. I think he has a shot to start at some point and be a good player for us. Also, what's the deal with John Straka? Is he going to pitch this year?

herauf could very well be the everyday DH. straka will be out until later in the year with a shoulder injury.