PDA

View Full Version : Be careful with..

rutlandbison
02-01-2011, 01:36 AM
Facebook

http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog/prep_rally/post/Top-recruit-quits-Facebook-following-living-nig?urn=highschool-313954

lakesbison
02-01-2011, 05:49 AM
a few of NDSU players have quit facebook.

no big deal, either the kid has facebook and doesnt let people get to him or they just delete it. whatever works.

Bison"FANatic"
02-01-2011, 11:30 AM
No lakes it is a problem but I wouldn't expect you to understand as you are part of the problem with the way you represent NDSU around the web world. :smh: :smh: :smh:

rutlandbison
02-01-2011, 02:25 PM
a few of NDSU players have quit facebook.

no big deal, either the kid has facebook and doesnt let people get to him or they just delete it. whatever works.
it is a problem.

Superfan
02-01-2011, 02:33 PM
Good Lord! Some people around here really need cool off. I'm so sick of every fucking thread turning into a bashing of another poster. Show me the player that has de-committed from NDSU because of lakes. I'm not saying I agree with everything he does but for fuck sakes lets have some civil conversations around here.

rutlandbison
02-01-2011, 02:47 PM
Good Lord! Some people around here really need cool off. I'm so sick of every fucking thread turning into a bashing of another poster. Show me the player that has de-committed from NDSU because of lakes. I'm not saying I agree with everything he does but for fuck sakes lets have some civil conversations around here.
Who's bashing Lakes. He said it wasn't a problem, but, in some cases it is. People just need to be careful. Jeez, you went a little over board there.

Bison"FANatic"
02-01-2011, 02:50 PM

You don't like my post put me on ignore. I am just getting sick of the crap being thrown at the wall and seeing if it sticks all the time and having other fans think we are represented by a certain poster. I am not holding my tongue anymore. I defended Lakes last year, then was promptly sent a few emails and posts telling me other items that have came to light not on the board and I am done holding my tongue. When NDSU fans and the college start getting painted in a bad light I am done just brushing it off and letting it go as "oh its just Lakes again".

lakesbison
02-01-2011, 03:24 PM
Haha fanatic, don't listen to the pat simmers lackeys.
I pimp ndsu more than the own marketing dept.
I 10000% have the backs of our players at ndsu, never have disrespected ONE of them, even when most of you pricks threw mertens under the bus.

Facebook is fine, so a couple stories come out from down south, big deal, get over it.

WYOBISONMAN
02-01-2011, 03:32 PM
Geez.....what is up? The off-season has folks grumpy? Locked......

Superfan
02-01-2011, 03:32 PM
You don't like my post put me on ignore. I am just getting sick of the crap being thrown at the wall and seeing if it sticks all the time and having other fans think we are represented by a certain poster. I am not holding my tongue anymore. I defended Lakes last year, then was promptly sent a few emails and posts telling me other items that have came to light not on the board and I am done holding my tongue. When NDSU fans and the college start getting painted in a bad light I am done just brushing it off and letting it go as "oh its just Lakes again".

I'm not putting you on ignore. You're a pretty well respected person around here and I'm not necessarily discounting what you're saying about him. My point is this thread took 2 posts to turn into a fight. Over in other threads it's a gay bashing....err sorry a gabe bashing over the concept of the Tampa 2. It's fucking stupid.
Every school has their lakesbison and for every lakesbison on a board there is a CA (although no board can boast the tatanka and TAB combo, they may have one or the other...but not both. This is our gift. This is our curse). and the only people it affects are the people on the message boards, which is only a small portion of any schools fan base. If lakes alone was that big of a detriment to the school I would have to think that the athletic department would step in.