PDA

View Full Version : Minot State releases 2011 FB schedule

MinotBison
01-25-2011, 11:59 PM
Minot State released its 2011 football schedule.

Aug. 25 Bemidji St. Away
Sept. 3 Concordia St. Paul Home
Sept. 10 Texas A&M Kingsville Away
Sept. 17 Montana State Away
Sept. 24 Sioux Falls Home
Oct. 1 Black Hills St. Home
Oct. 8 Central Oklahoma Away
Oct. 15 S.D. Mines Away
Oct. 29 Sioux Falls Away
Nov. 5 Black Hills Away
Nov. 19 Texas-San Antonio Away

A very tough schedule for a transitioning team, with only 3 home games. I am curious as to why Montana St. would play them. They play Sioux Falls and Black Hills twice. Those are also transiton teams. As I see it, there are few opportunities for a W with this schedule. But might as well jump in with both feet.

sambini
01-26-2011, 01:06 AM
Looks tough Minot..

tjbison
01-26-2011, 01:37 AM
HOLY SHIAT TEXAS A&M?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I thought only UND played them them;)

coldspot
01-26-2011, 01:39 AM

and they play Texas. but really, that schedule is almost as good as UND's this season.

ISXBISON
01-26-2011, 02:05 AM
and they play Texas. but really, that schedule is almost as good as UND's this season.

They could go toe to toe:D

MinotBison
01-26-2011, 03:23 AM

That's A&M Kingsville (the school formerly known as Texas A&I), not Texas A&M in College Station. UND played Texas Tech. And the game against UT San Antonio is going to be played in the Alamodome. That will be quite a change from 2-3000 seat Herb Parker Stadium.

EndZoneQB
01-26-2011, 03:51 AM
That's A&M Kingsville (the school formerly known as Texas A&I), not Texas A&M in College Station. UND played Texas Tech. And the game against UT San Antonio is going to be played in the Alamodome. That will be quite a change from 2-3000 seat Herb Parker Stadium.

LOL, missed the joke on this one. More than once, the Foolem has had headlines saying "UND beats Texas A&M with ......" and in the article it says Texas A&M Corpus Christi. Another one was Southern Illinois when it was Southern Illinois-Edwardsville.

JSUBison
01-26-2011, 06:28 AM
That schedule is insane. I will be pulling for Minot all year. I can't believe they are playing San Antonio. I realize it's UTSA's first year of football, but they are FBS WAC bound and have Coker as their coach. I expect them to be just as tough as South Alabama was this past year.

Do you have Dickinson State's schedule? I think I may have read an internet rumor somewhere else that they were going to play a Southland team in 2011.

tjbison
01-27-2011, 01:28 AM
LOL, missed the joke on this one. More than once, the Foolem has had headlines saying "UND beats Texas A&M with ......" and in the article it says Texas A&M Corpus Christi. Another one was Southern Illinois when it was Southern Illinois-Edwardsville.

Thank you!!!;)