PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Roster - SS

westnodak93bison
01-10-2011, 02:26 PM
Looks like Heagle has the job. Who is gonna rotate? Pike seemed to be a good addition on passing downs. Is anybody else going to challenge for playing time. Olman and Van Voorhis could help here but played only special teams last year.

Kermit
01-10-2011, 03:21 PM
Looks like Heagle has the job. Who is gonna rotate? Pike seemed to be a good addition on passing downs. Is anybody else going to challenge for playing time. Olman and Van Voorhis could help here but played only special teams last year.

Ollmann played a little free safety during mop up time.

I don't ever recall seeing Pike on the field when the team was in their base 4-3. He primarily played in nickel situations.

Scooter1
01-10-2011, 09:07 PM
How can you say Heagle has the job?!?

Did you even watch the games?!?

Oh, wait....you said Heagle....Nevermind. :blush:

Seriously, how good is a kid going to have to be to unseat Heagle from the starting rotaion?

That would be scary good wouldn't it? :nod:

BisoninNWMN
01-10-2011, 09:18 PM
Heagle is young yet!

A few yrs of lifting will add another 10-20 lbs of muscle. He is going to kill WRs next year....:nod: :nod:

What about the freshman (Dudzik), wasn't he a very good athlete coming in here??

Mr. Burgundy
01-10-2011, 10:02 PM
Yes, Dudzik is a great athlete. He has some film where he jumped a guy running the option at Omaha Skutt. I was really excited when we landed him last year.

THE HERD
01-10-2011, 10:07 PM
Yes, Dudzik is a great athlete. He has some film where he jumped a guy running the option at Omaha Skutt. I was really excited when we landed him last year.

What position are they working Dudzik at? Corner? WR? What is his forty time? Must have good speed if we recruited him as an athlete.

Mr. Burgundy
01-10-2011, 10:39 PM
What position are they working Dudzik at? Corner? WR? What is his forty time? Must have good speed if we recruited him as an athlete.

I am almost positive safety, but I heard he was doing some corner stuff...I think Kermit told me that. So he may know better. I know he is a defensive guy.

Kermit
01-11-2011, 01:25 AM
I am almost positive safety, but I heard he was doing some corner stuff...I think Kermit told me that. So he may know better. I know he is a defensive guy.

Dudzik was recruited as a safety, and I've been told his future is there. He played a lot of corner on the scout team this year, possibly just because they were short a body at that spot.