PDA

View Full Version : Umkc / Suu

roadwarrior
12-26-2010, 06:02 PM
The men hit the road for two midweek games this week.

Tues 7pm UMKC
Thur 8pm SUU

KC Bison
12-26-2010, 07:07 PM
I'll be at the Junior high gym for the UMKC game. Is anybody else coming on Tues. day night or Wed. afternoon for the women's bb game?

BFKasper14
12-27-2010, 07:02 AM
I will be watching both games on gobison.com.

Hopefully these games will be easy wins. UMKC has 6 home wins in a row this year...but the competition has been less than stellar:
Truman State
Southeast Missouri State
SIU Edwardsville
Utah Valley
UND
Houston Baptist

They also got demolished by Oakland, lost to IPFW in OT, lost to Wichita State, and lost to Idaho State.

These two games should be good confidence builders after the loss to Fresno State. SUU shouldn't be a problem (they're 3 and 9 this year...)

Tatanka
12-27-2010, 12:13 PM

Hopefully these games will be easy wins. UMKC has 6 home wins in a row this year...but the competition has been less than stellar:
Truman State
Southeast Missouri State
SIU Edwardsville
Utah Valley
UND
Houston Baptist

They also got demolished by Oakland, lost to IPFW in OT, lost to Wichita State, and lost to Idaho State.

These two games should be good confidence builders after the loss to Fresno State. SUU shouldn't be a problem (they're 3 and 9 this year...)
exactly why i worry about both of them. bison will need 100% focus on this trip...

bisonfan08
12-27-2010, 01:12 PM
exactly why i worry about both of them. bison will need 100% focus on this trip...

^^THIS^^ Our team sometimes can struggle to come out of the gate motivated after some time off. Hopefully that Fresno game still has a fire lit inside these guys so we can get off to a 3-0 start in league play.

roadwarrior
12-27-2010, 01:37 PM
Summit road wins have never come easy.

Yellow
12-28-2010, 07:46 PM

They will be on gobison.com? Or just listening options?

roadwarrior
12-28-2010, 08:08 PM
They are listed on gobison. Need an active account to watch.

lakesbison
12-28-2010, 09:36 PM
Bwws south?? Anyone?? Watch vikes and gophs/wisc too??

Cya there