PDA

View Full Version : Copy of EWU NDSU game

SamsRams
12-15-2010, 10:12 PM
I was at the game and really interested in watching it on the TV to see what all of you saw. ESPN is not reairing this game (unless someone know something different) so I am willing to pay someone to burn me a DVD.

PM me if you could do this favor for me

GO BISON!!

westnodak93bison
12-15-2010, 10:58 PM
same here, I was at the game and did not dvr it because I'm superstitious and didn't want to jinx the team...thanks

tjbison
12-15-2010, 11:03 PM
same here, I was at the game and did not dvr it because I'm superstitious and didn't to jinx the team...thanks

Looks like that backfired:p

westnodak93bison
12-15-2010, 11:04 PM
we would have lost by 10+ in regulation if I would have recorded it...:p

Fast50Dad
12-15-2010, 11:06 PM
I'd pay for one too.

lakesbison
12-15-2010, 11:27 PM
I. Have it dvr.d. but no way to copy. Cmon over and ice fish and drink beer and watch it?

Fast50Dad
12-15-2010, 11:31 PM
Bison football, ice fishing, and beer...Santa is this you?

kab1one
12-16-2010, 12:11 AM
plus it will be raining bitches all around the ice house.

KCBison68
12-16-2010, 12:42 AM
If you can access espn3.com, they have it listed under
the replay tab.

IndyBison
12-16-2010, 12:46 AM
If you have access to ESPN3, here is the direct link

http://espn.go.com/espn3/index?id=111342

80ALUM
12-16-2010, 12:49 AM
I have it on my DVR but haven't been able to bring myself to watch again. Just not ready to go through those emotions all over again.

tjbison
12-16-2010, 01:38 AM
I have it on my DVR but haven't been able to bring myself to watch again. Just not ready to go through those emotions all over again.

Amen brother, Amen. I'll be ready about March...... maybe!!! I just may delete it also.

Putz
12-16-2010, 02:51 AM
Does anyone know if there are any other sites besides ESPN3 that have it online? Apparently I am one of the lucky ones who does not have access.

ndsubison1
12-16-2010, 04:17 AM
Does anyone know if there are any other sites besides ESPN3 that have it online? Apparently I am one of the lucky ones who does not have access.

try www.ncaa.com

Trim
12-16-2010, 02:16 PM
Hey Tourguide,

That was awesome when you jumped the fence at the game and made a diving save in the snow for that football that went out of bounds. Even better was watching that security guard chase after you. Don't ever pull that crap in the Fargodome buddy! ;)

Superfan
12-16-2010, 04:58 PM
Bison football, ice fishing, and beer...Santa is this you?

Lakes invented Santa.

MNLonghorn10
12-16-2010, 04:59 PM
same here, I was at the game and did not dvr it because I'm superstitious and didn't want to jinx the team...thanks

well i know who im now blaming for the loss

bisonmike2
12-16-2010, 05:16 PM
what's wrong with you guys? why would you want to watch that let alone own a copy of it? Maybe I can interest you in this opportunity? You pay me $20 and I'll come over punch you in the stomach. It'll save you about 3 hours of torture but will give you the same feeling in the end.

gotts
12-16-2010, 05:39 PM
what's wrong with you guys? why would you want to watch that let alone own a copy of it? Maybe I can interest you in this opportunity? You pay me $20 and I'll come over punch you in the stomach. It'll save you about 3 hours of torture but will give you the same feeling in the end.

Do you accept Paypal?

Comfortably Numb Bison
12-16-2010, 05:43 PM
ok, I have numerous games on the dvr. As of today I also got access to a dvd recorder. I will look again and update what games I have available. But I KNOW FOR SURE that I have all the playoff games......

bisonmike2
12-16-2010, 05:44 PM
Do you accept Paypal?

yes, but if you pay with cash I also throw in a free kick to the balls.

CAS4127
12-16-2010, 05:45 PM

I'll do it for free!!:D :nod:

SDbison
12-16-2010, 05:54 PM
This..........first of all you have to watch the game on that damned red turf and secondly watch the Bison own the second half except for a few minutes when then get screwed by themselves and the refs. No reason to want to watch that game again unless you are an NDSU coach.
Wanting to watch this loss is like as a Vikes fan wanting to watch the Vikes lose the NFC championship game several times over the past 50 years along with all those Super Bowl losses. Just no point to it.

SamsRams
12-17-2010, 04:20 AM
This..........first of all you have to watch the game on that damned red turf and secondly watch the Bison own the second half except for a few minutes when then get screwed by themselves and the refs. No reason to want to watch that game again unless you are an NDSU coach.
Wanting to watch this loss is like as a Vikes fan wanting to watch the Vikes lose the NFC championship game several times over the past 50 years along with all those Super Bowl losses. Just no point to it.

well i am hearing all the typical whiners do their typical whining about the red turf and bad calls...so I am interested in seeing it from the TV point of view.

2nd, that was one of the most exciting games I have ever been to. The fun moments were so much fun and I am not ashamed to say it was a hell of a season regardless of how that game went.

4mcruenomore
12-17-2010, 04:36 AM
I'd rather watch the MSU game, IMO.

bri-dog
12-17-2010, 04:46 AM
I'd rather watch the MSU game, IMO.

Me too. Watched that one a couple times -- watched the last 5 1/2 minutes about 4 times.:nod: :D

DjKyRo
12-17-2010, 06:40 AM
Me too. Watched that one a couple times -- watched the last 5 1/2 minutes about 4 times.:nod: :D

It's this exact reason I'm so pissed we had to forego the radio show this week (due to me being nearly dead with what I'm pretty sure is bronchitis, plus finals) and won't be able to do it next week. I wanted one show to just lay it all out - don't focus on next year, don't look ahead, don't say "we had a good run." Lay it all out on the line and say "it's over, and that makes me a sad bear." Tear open the wounds that had to be quickly shut for the UND game and allow them to heal properly with a lot of grief, debate, back and forth, etc. One show where we just cry and moan and bitch, then never again as we move on.

It was to be the BSL Futon of Consoling, but alas, it wasn't to be.

NDSUFan_Sav
12-17-2010, 06:43 AM

you were intrigued by my face time weren't you?

IzzyFlexion
12-17-2010, 12:12 PM
yes, but if you pay with cash I also throw in a free kick to the balls.

http://www.xayni.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Mascot_scares_girl.gif

IzzyFlexion
12-17-2010, 12:18 PM
well i am hearing all the typical whiners do their typical whining about the red turf and bad calls...so I am interested in seeing it from the TV point of view.

2nd, that was one of the most exciting games I have ever been to. The fun moments were so much fun and I am not ashamed to say it was a hell of a season regardless of how that game went.

Is this like algebra where you're trying to cancel out the "Bad Ref Whining" by whining about the bad ref whining?