PDA

View Full Version : Senior: Titus Mack

tony
12-15-2010, 04:40 PM
It wasn't a great season for Titus but he stepped up as a senior and WRs weren't really given much of an opportunity to shine this year.

Kind of interesting, if I remember right, Titus had his best games in the postseason and against Kansas and UNI.

Thanks, Titus!

CAS4127
12-15-2010, 05:21 PM
Being unnoticed (for the most part) when your most effective pass play all year was a RB screen that requires WR's to block down field is a good thing, as being "noticed" on such a play usually means a holding penalty. DJ and Sigers should be thanking him--I know I am.

onbison09
12-15-2010, 05:22 PM
Badass first name too

tony
12-15-2010, 05:24 PM
Being unnoticed (for the most part) when your most effective pass play all year was a RB screen that requires WR's to block down field is a good thing, as being "noticed" on such a play usually means a holding penalty. DJ and Sigers should be thanking him--I know I am.

Thanks, I didn't really have a chance to watch WRs much so thanks for pointing that out. NDSU has some REALLY good blocking receivers.

Also agree with onbison09 - Titus Mack is a great football game (too bad he didn't play fullback.)