PDA

View Full Version : tyler westphals 2010 season

MNLonghorn10
12-13-2010, 06:39 PM
after going 4-6 for the uw-oshskosh titans, westphal accounted 4 total tackles, 1 sack, 1 ff in 4 games played.

i dont think it would've worked out here.

HandoEX
12-13-2010, 06:42 PM
after going 4-6, westphal accounted 4 total tackles, 1 sack, 1 ff in 3 games played.

i dont think it would've worked out here.

That's the definition of the term "bust".

HerdBot
12-13-2010, 08:11 PM
Wow! Honestly we need to give props to Jirek and Scott Sczonski (sp) I thought they would be a glaring weakness and at times they were difference makers Cole was a force and will continue to improve. I don't think Westpahl he would have even seen the field. He's not a D1 athlete. Most are not so that's not a rip on him. Beware of hype.

BisonNolesFan77
12-14-2010, 01:04 AM
Wow! Honestly we need to give props to Jirek and Scott Sczonski (sp) I thought they would be a glaring weakness and at times they were difference makers Cole was a force and will continue to improve. I don't think Westpahl he would have even seen the field. He's not a D1 athlete. Most are not so that's not a rip on him. Beware of hype.

Jirik is going to be a stud...it will be tough to replace Boyer after next season but I think Jirik has all the physicals to be right there to take his place as a RSJr.