PDA

View Full Version : Moratorium on Ref Stuff

tony
12-13-2010, 06:22 PM
Should we start locking/deleting all the "The Ref Suck" stuff or let it go and hope it dies out soon?

Superfan
12-13-2010, 06:24 PM
In light of some of the videos hitting the board I give it 48 hrs for everyone to get it out of their systems. Then lock it down. my .02

CAS4127
12-13-2010, 06:25 PM
Should we start locking/deleting all the "The Ref Suck" stuff or let it go and hope it dies out soon?

Give INDY a chance to see some of the calls we have discussed today and post his thoughts. That should put this thread to rest all on its own.

tony
12-13-2010, 06:26 PM
Er, second option should be "lock" not "look".

bisonmike2
12-13-2010, 06:26 PM
I'd say let it go. Some people need to bitch about it to grieve. I did it all day yesterday, I'm fine now. It'll die off eventually.

lakesbison
12-13-2010, 06:27 PM
Tony, i vote for LOOK at it again.

haha, I think we should keep it going. IT COST US HISTORY.. HISTORY!

Espn at Fargodome on Saturday night wouldve been hands down, biggest athletic event in NORTH DAKOTA's HISTORY!!

coldspot
12-13-2010, 06:29 PM
Tony, i vote for LOOK at it again.

haha, I think we should keep it going. IT COST US HISTORY.. HISTORY!

Espn at Fargodome on Saturday night wouldve been hands down, biggest athletic event in NORTH DAKOTA's HISTORY!!

keep it going until we get some sort of apology on it from the douche nozzle refs.

HandoEX
12-13-2010, 06:35 PM
Everyone deals with this in their own way. I say leave it open. If people don't want to read about it, they don't have to.

TransAmBison
12-13-2010, 06:37 PM
I say leave it alone...this is therapy for many. I for one don't have much to add. I keep looking back to the first game of the season against Kansas. What a season. We couldn't have asked for much more. I am very happy that we got the opportunity to end the season this way...thinking back to what we were expecting before the season began. A big win against Kansas. A home playoff game. A big win against Montana St. A punishing defense. How many freshmen that not only played, but were key players? So we didn't take care of business in the final minutes of a quarterfinal playoff game...guys...we couldn't have asked for more. Yeah, this loss hurts bad...like I said before it really brings me back to the '92 loss to Pitt St. But, this team has so much promise for the future that I can live with this. Good luck to anybody who gets in Jensen's way from now on. He will never forget this and I bet he will think about it whenever critical moments come in future games. The whole team will be hungry and dangerous next year. UNI better bring their best game ever if they hope to win in the Fargodome.

roadwarrior
12-13-2010, 09:15 PM
If we had been able to get 2 yards on two downs on our last possession, nobody would care about the refs.

CAS4127
12-13-2010, 09:21 PM
If we had been able to get 2 yards on two downs on our last possession, nobody would care about the refs.

Y do you always have to come in with the one sentence voice of reason just when we are having fun?!:banghead: I just want to see what INDY has to say after he gets a chance to review some of the plays being discussed, and then I am done with this, but will for several months have a sick feeling in my stomach. If EWU would have just blown us off the field, I would have felt much better than how I feel presently.

Bisonguy
12-14-2010, 01:05 AM
The 48 hour mourning period is over. People need to HTFU or get counseling.

Bisonfan1
12-14-2010, 02:15 AM
The 48 hour mourning period is over. People need to HTFU or get counseling.

I am on the couch with a former Marine Corp drill Seargent, JACKWAGON thank you very much :D

BlueBisonRock
12-14-2010, 03:20 AM
I am on the couch with a former Marine Corp drill Seargent, JACKWAGON thank you very much :D

Does Yellow make you afraid? :D

mebisonII
12-14-2010, 03:38 AM
Let it play out, it will die off over time. If too many threads on other topics got derailed, then move or delete, but that doesn't seem to be happening.

Also, those drill sargent therapy commercials are some of the funniest TV I've seen in years!

lakesbison
12-14-2010, 04:34 AM
looks like tis gonna stay.. woo hoo. screw bill fette. screw bill fette!!

WYOBISONMAN
12-14-2010, 01:50 PM
The piss poor performance by the officials is an issue. Let the fans vent.

Bison"FANatic"
12-14-2010, 01:56 PM
The piss poor performance by the officials is an issue. Let the fans vent.

I agree with Wyoming

Unless it gets out of hand. There are times bitching about the officials looks petty but there are not many times that they mess up this bad. If the whole dang world didn't think we were screwed and it was just us then it might be different.:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

UTH
12-14-2010, 03:29 PM
I support a ten month moratorium. There's a reason I haven't posted on it yet. It'll take me ten months to put something out there without suffering a cranial implosion in the process.

TransAmBison
12-14-2010, 03:41 PM
I support a ten month moratorium. There's a reason I haven't posted on it yet. It'll take me ten months to put something out there without suffering a cranial implosion in the process.
You always have been a bit slow.:D

TransAmBison
12-14-2010, 04:01 PM
A lowly Referee was completing his field of play inspection at the local park before a game, and stumbled across an old lamp. He picked it up and rubbed it and out popped a genie. The genie said "OK, OK. You released me from the lamp, blah blah blah. This is the fourth time this month that a Referee has found me and I'm getting a little sick of these wishes every Saturday afternoon, so you can forget about three wishes. You only get one wish!"
The Referee thought about it for a while and said, "I've always wanted to Referee a college football game but have never been good enough. I’m much too fat, too old and to be honest with you, I’m not much of a Referee either. Could you turn me into a college Referee, and make all the players call me "Sir"?
The genie laughed and said, "That's impossible. Think of the impossibility of that! How would you cope with the pressure? Think of how much weight you would have to lose...how much daily training!! If the payers called you "Sir" the Universe would collapse. No, think of another wish."
The Referee said OK and tried to think of a really good wish.
Finally, he said, "I've been married and divorced four times. My wives always said that I don't care and that I'm insensitive. So, I wish that I could understand women....know how they feel inside and what they're thinking when they give me the silent treatment....know why they're crying, know what they really want when they say 'nothing'....know how to make them truly happy...."
The genie said, "How does the North Dakota State vs Eastern Washington game sound?!"

UTH
12-14-2010, 04:22 PM
You always have been a bit slow.:D

The problem is - trying to make sense of some of their calls would make a reasonable person's brain divide by zero. Combine that with the absurd musings of the likes of you, I'm not so sure it would end well. It just isn't worth the risk.