PDA

View Full Version : Congrats On A Great Season

ALPHAGRIZ1
12-12-2010, 08:54 PM
You guys were completely FU*KED yesterday by the refs on multiple plays and EWU still barely won.

Nothing anyone can do about it now and I had a blast meeting some of you and watching the Bison stampede threw the playoffs.

You guys have absolutely nothing to hang your heads about....in fact its just the opposite. You got to play extra football and I had to live vicariously thru you partying MOFOS!

All of the players that were on the field against EWU and had the refs decide the game instead of their own teams play. They will remember that and use it in the off season. That could be a blessing in disguise and add that little something extra next year, the "bison chip" on their shoulder.

You seem to have a great core of players coming back and baring any injuries should be a force to deal with next year.

Congrats from a Griz fan and I hope you all have a safe, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

See you next year :nod:

Hammerhead
12-12-2010, 09:27 PM
Wow. We beat the Cats one time and the Griz are nice to us. :)

Next year should be fun!

tjbison
12-12-2010, 09:49 PM
You guys were completely FU*KED yesterday by the refs on multiple plays and EWU still barely won.

Nothing anyone can do about it now and I had a blast meeting some of you and watching the Bison stampede threw the playoffs.

You guys have absolutely nothing to hang your heads about....in fact its just the opposite. You got to play extra football and I had to live vicariously thru you partying MOFOS!

All of the players that were on the field against EWU and had the refs decide the game instead of their own teams play. They will remember that and use it in the off season. That could be a blessing in disguise and add that little something extra next year, the "bison chip" on their shoulder.

You seem to have a great core of players coming back and baring any injuries should be a force to deal with next year.

Congrats from a Griz fan and I hope you all have a safe, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

See you next year :nod:

Thanks man, we had a blast

Panther Fan
12-13-2010, 12:54 AM
Congrats on a great season, Bison fans. Unfortunately I didn't get to see the game due to internet problems, but it sounds like a stinger for sure. Nothing to hang your heads on for sure. Thanks for representing the MVFC so well and looking forward to next year. I am sure hoping to make it up to your place. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Fast50Dad
12-13-2010, 12:55 AM
See you in Fargo next year!