PDA

View Full Version : We can be rational next week!

gizmo
12-12-2010, 05:53 PM
This is the Bison fans' time to grieve. It's ok to be emotional, point fingers and get it out of our systems so let it all out.

We will come to our senses in a few days- at least most of us will, I hope- and then we can realize how fun it was to be a Bison this year. The Bison could have folded like so many others did this year but they didn't. These Bison played like we expect the Bison to play and my hat's off to them.

All Hail The Mighty Herd! :bowdown:

HerdBot
12-12-2010, 07:30 PM
This is the Bison fans' time to grieve. It's ok to be emotional, point fingers and get it out of our systems so let it all out.

We will come to our senses in a few days- at least most of us will, I hope- and then we can realize how fun it was to be a Bison this year. The Bison could have folded like so many others did this year but they didn't. These Bison played like we expect the Bison to play and my hat's off to them.

All Hail The Mighty Herd! :bowdown:

Your right but this one stings more than the 98 NFC Championship game. Its going to stick with me all summer. The difference is the refs had nothing to do with that game.

IndyBison
12-12-2010, 10:33 PM
Your right but this one stings more than the 98 NFC Championship game. Its going to stick with me all summer. The difference is the refs had nothing to do with that game.

A friend of mine officiated the 1998 NFC Championship game and I blame him all the time. He also worked the game in like 2005 against the Eagles and another Vikings playoff loss. I blame him for all of them.