PDA

View Full Version : Seniors

SportsLover
12-12-2010, 03:02 AM
I would like to thank the seniors on this years team for a great season. It was a great run in the playoffs and a great season in all. Turning this team from a 3-8 season to a great playoff run. U guys turned this program around and gave us a Bison football team that is an honor to cheer for. We will miss you guys (cyrus, anderson, arnet, gratez, vandel arntz and whoever I missed) I will never forget you guys and what you have done for us. Great job seniors!!!!

sambini
12-12-2010, 03:04 AM
Thanks Bison seniors once a Bison always a Bison++

tony
12-12-2010, 03:05 AM
I'm thinkingt there'll be at least one "thank you" thread per senior this coming week.

They turned this program around.

BisonNolesFan77
12-12-2010, 03:06 AM
Without a doubt, after a couple seasons of questioning leadership on this team and in this program, these guys took hold of this team and turned it around for the better. Showed the young guys what it takes. Hats off to them and everything they have done for the program and NDSU.

Tatanka
12-12-2010, 03:14 AM
Thank you seniors. Good luck in your future endeavors.

DjKyRo
12-12-2010, 03:16 AM
Huge, huge thanks to this year's seniors. Tons to be proud of and all Bison fans should recognize the seniors as playing a huge role on this year's success.

Bisonguy
12-12-2010, 03:30 AM
Thanks to the seniors for the leadership in this most memorable, and historic season!

EndZoneQB
12-12-2010, 03:49 AM
They lead our freshman into to being men this year! They created a BRIGHT future, thanks Seniors!

heckler
12-12-2010, 03:50 AM
Thanks seniors! Amazing ride!

IzzyFlexion
12-12-2010, 04:18 PM
Special shout out to Lee Vandal. Despite some adversity, you rose above it and played (and especially blocked) as ferociously and with as much heart as any Bison fullback in history.
Way to represent the Rolla Bulldogs and the rest of the northern tier ND high schools.
If you don't get a combine invite...............'ef 'em. Kick some some ass on Bison pro day and create an NFL future for yourself.

No_Skill
12-12-2010, 04:26 PM
:howdy: :cheers: :howdy:

DjKyRo
12-12-2010, 04:40 PM
Anyone else remember how awesome it was when Landon Smith caught the first TD pass of his career vs. SIU? What a great moment to be a part of. This senior class gave us a ton of great memories, whether it's Gratzek raping the QB constantly, Gatlin pick-sixing TOB to ice the SDSU game, Prelvitz blowing holes in the roof of the Fargodome.....man, it's going to suck not being able to watch these guys anymore.

Thank you for a memorable season and for righting the ship of Bison football, seniors.

Fast50Dad
12-13-2010, 01:01 AM
To Matt Gratzek...you are the man. What a great kid and wonderful family!

Herd80
12-13-2010, 02:31 PM
Agreed, and kudo's to the group of seniors.

I said at the beginning of the year that regardless of recruiting, talent, ability or anything else, the one intangible that this team needed to get back to playing Bison football: leadership

This group of seniors decided to take the team back, in other words, knock off the bullshit and start playing/behaving like a team that can take some pride in their work. I hate to single anyone out (because a number of players showed great leadership), but Gratzek was the key on the defense side of the ball. Results speak volumes of what this kid meant to the team.

It looks like the seniors are also mentoring some youngsters, and that we may have an extension of this leadership next year...I hope so. For my money, this is the most critical aspect of having success in 2011 and beyond. Any Bison team in the past and future shares one common denominator: solid leadership. This group recovered what had been lost for a couple of years.

Well done, men

runtheoption
12-13-2010, 02:35 PM
I especially like how Gratzek was there to walk Jensen off the field at EWU when Jensen was obviously very upset. You will be missed, big man!

tony
12-13-2010, 02:36 PM
Josh Gatlin
Titus Mack
Freddie Banks
John Prelvitz
Derrius COlvin
Drew Hushka
Cyrus Lemon
Lee Vandal
Matt Anderson
Michael Arndt
Matthew Gratzek
Landon Smith
Gary Williams
D.J. McGregor
Matt Phillips

bisontwice
12-13-2010, 08:53 PM
I believe McGregor left mid-season

bisonhp330
12-13-2010, 08:57 PM
I would like to thank the seniors on this years team for a great season. It was a great run in the playoffs and a great season in all. Turning this team from a 3-8 season to a great playoff run. U guys turned this program around and gave us a Bison football team that is an honor to cheer for. We will miss you guys (cyrus, anderson, arnet, gratez, vandel arntz and whoever I missed) I will never forget you guys and what you have done for us. Great job seniors!!!!

+++++++++++++

http://i53.tinypic.com/1z19ym9.jpg