PDA

View Full Version : Qb End Around 0 - 3 !!!

lakesbison
12-12-2010, 12:33 AM
WTF.
1YRD LINE IN 3RD........STOPPED ( then Mwills INT)

3rd down 2:21 left. Stopped (then stupidly punt for a whopping 21 yrds. WHEN A 2 YRD RUN PUTS THE GAME AWAY!!!!)

Then.THEN IN OT. YOU CALL IT AGAIN??????

GIVE IT TO.DJ OR A.FULLBACK!!!!! GAME OVER CUZ OF THESE 3 PLAY CALLS.

No_Skill
12-12-2010, 12:34 AM
yeah...not a fan of that play today. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Jay
12-12-2010, 12:34 AM
Couldn't agree more.

Wally
12-12-2010, 12:36 AM
Right on my friend

kab1one
12-12-2010, 12:53 AM
WTF.
1YRD LINE IN 3RD........STOPPED ( then Mwills INT)

3rd down 2:21 left. Stopped (then stupidly punt for a whopping 21 yrds. WHEN A 2 YRD RUN PUTS THE GAME AWAY!!!!)

Then.THEN IN OT. YOU CALL IT AGAIN??????

GIVE IT TO.DJ OR A.FULLBACK!!!!! GAME OVER CUZ OF THESE 3 PLAY CALLS.

Lakes how are you on Bisonville? Aren't you at a bar? The punt was the right play. You correctly point on the type of play they would have run, would not have worked on 4th down. The punt sealed them back, but it in the hands of the group that carried you all year.

No_Skill
12-12-2010, 12:54 AM
Lakes how are you on Bisonville? Aren't you at a bar? The punt was the right play. You correctly point on the type of play they would have run, would not have worked on 4th down. The punt sealed them back, but it in the hands of the group that carried you all year.

They have the internets on phones now-a-days.

bisonmike2
12-12-2010, 12:56 AM
I called it in the preview thread. Vigen would run it 3 or 4 times and it wouldn't work.

Bisonwinagn
12-12-2010, 01:00 AM

The punt was a give up play and the worst call Bohl has made as head coach of the Bison. He should be ashamed of himself for not giving the players a chance to win!!!!!!!!! 20 yard gain on the punt is pointless and the game was over with a two yard run. If they were at the 50 yeard line then its a 50-50 call but at the 30 its a no brainer. :banghead: :ranting:

bisonmike2
12-12-2010, 01:12 AM
The punt was a give up play and the worst call Bohl has made as head coach of the Bison. He should be ashamed of himself for not giving the players a chance to win!!!!!!!!! 20 yard gain on the punt is pointless and the game was over with a two yard run. If they were at the 50 yeard line then its a 50-50 call but at the 30 its a no brainer. :banghead: :ranting:

I liked the punt. The defense was playing great, Prevlitz will punt it inside the 20. EWU stepped up on that drive and our D choked. I have 0 confidence that Vigen could have called a successful play on 4th and 2. As for the D we should have used pressure before they got inside the 20. Their QB was panicking everytime he was under pressure. We didn't blitz, he was able to make plays. Bottom line is it should have come down to a punt or not. The OC needs to make a better call on 3rd down and give us a chance to put the game away.

Wally
12-12-2010, 01:18 AM
I liked the punt. The defense was playing great, Prevlitz will punt it inside the 20. EWU stepped up on that drive and our D choked. I have 0 confidence that Vigen could have called a successful play on 4th and 2. As for the D we should have used pressure before they got inside the 20. Their QB was panicking everytime he was under pressure. We didn't blitz, he was able to make plays. Bottom line is it should have come down to a punt or not. The OC needs to make a better call on 3rd down and give us a chance to put the game away.

No doubt. We can fall forward twice and pick up 2 yards, yet he calls a play where jensen retreats a couple of yards. Now he needs 4 yards for a 1st down, not 2. Just maddening.

MinotBison
12-12-2010, 01:25 AM
So, after all the pissing and moaning about play calling this game, are we back to asking whether or not Vigen will keep his job for next year, or is it a given that he will?

scbison91
12-12-2010, 01:31 AM
He will.. Better recievers and more confidence and experience in quarterbacks should see a big improvement in offense..

bisonmike2
12-12-2010, 01:35 AM
He will.. Better recievers and more confidence and experience in quarterbacks should see a big improvement in offense..

I'm not sure how better receivers and more confidence are going to help our dive, dive, screen, punt offense. Especially since every team know exactly what plays we run and when we run them. But yeah, he'll probably get to keep his job.:ranting:

On_the_road
12-12-2010, 01:36 AM
I find it rather amusing that all of you piss ant negative talkers on this site can't figure out that none of you are capable of play calling or execution. Our team played extremely well. We made mistakes. Unfortunately the officials blew a call in overtime that probably cost us the game. The real point here is that we are one of the top teams in the FCS football and NONE or you are any part of that success. Even more importantly none of you PISS ANTS will be any part of the BISON success in the future. Get a clue and to be part of this TEAM and not against any part of it. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

Bisonwinagn
12-12-2010, 01:37 AM

Agreed that Vigen screwed up the 3rd down call, but if the defense is playing great it shouldn't matter if EWU gets the ball at the 30 or the 10. Going for it on 4th down was basically a free play. The point is you go for the win not hope your defense can stop them.

Wally
12-12-2010, 01:38 AM
I'm not sure how better receivers and more confidence are going to help our dive, dive, screen, punt offense. Especially since every team know exactly what plays we run and when we run them. But yeah, he'll probably get to keep his job.:ranting:

You forgot our new bread and butter 3rd down play, the qb end around

bisonmike2
12-12-2010, 01:41 AM
I find it rather amusing that all of you piss ant negative talkers on this site can't figure out that none of you are capable of play calling or execution. Our team played extremely well. We made mistakes. Unfortunately the officials blew a call in overtime that probably cost us the game. The real point here is that we are one of the top teams in the FCS football and NONE or you are any part of that success. Even more importantly none of you PISS ANTS will be any part of the BISON success in the future. Get a clue and to be part of this TEAM and not against any part of it. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

http://videogum.com/img/thumbnails/photos/you_mad.jpg

On_the_road
12-12-2010, 01:43 AM
http://videogum.com/img/thumbnails/photos/you_mad.jpg

Mad........ no.... just correct.

Bisonwinagn
12-12-2010, 01:45 AM

Nice post coach Vigen!!! Truth sometimes hurts. My financial contributions that go towards paying the coaches and providing scholarships has a direct impact on the success of the team. Without scholarships there is no Bison football. Think before you post.

No_Skill
12-12-2010, 01:46 AM

I'd have to say that being contributing financially to player scholarships is most certainly part of the success of the team.

Worst post ever.

bisonmike2
12-12-2010, 01:47 AM
Mad........ no.... just correct.

Correct? Yeah, what the hell are all these Bison fans doing voicing their opinion on a internet MESSAGE BOARD. If you can't handle people criticizing the Bison perhaps you should just stay off of bisonville because you just going to get pissed off.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
12-12-2010, 01:50 AM

Relax..............

We're all Bison fans on this board. That is what fan boards are for.........second guessing the team, coaches, etc.

It doesn't take a geniuss to figure out that some of our play calling has been questionable and our offense has been anemic all season long. Not to take anything away from the team. We had a great season.

BTW, how do you know if some us aren't capable of play calling of execution. Did you maybe think some of us are former players and current coaches. Did you ever think of that? :)

Wally
12-12-2010, 01:53 AM
Relax..............

We're all Bison fans on this board. That is what fan boards are for.........second guessing the team, coaches, etc.

It doesn't take a genuiss to figure out that some of our play calling has been questionable and our offense has been anemic all season long. Not to take anything away from the team. We had a great season.

BTW, how do you know if some us aren't capable of play calling of execution. Did you maybe think some of us are former players and current coaches. Did you ever think of that? :)

I am a killer play caller on Super Tecmo Bowl, so I for sure have someone beat:D

lakesbison
12-12-2010, 02:11 AM
Embarrassing play calls, this game was there for.ndsu like 3-4 times.

onbison09
12-12-2010, 02:14 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNSZgbJsSxU

So we can't criticize (read BEING A FAN) at all?

On_the_road
12-12-2010, 02:18 AM
Correct? Yeah, what the hell are all these Bison fans doing voicing their opinion on a internet MESSAGE BOARD. If you can't handle people criticizing the Bison perhaps you should just stay off of bisonville because you just going to get pissed off.

Oh, I can handle it just fine.

I know that if our coaches wanted to lower themselves to commenting back to the likes of you that they would. Thankfully they are focused on bringing us another great season.... oh wait I could be wrong..... one of the final eight in FCS is a great season isn't it PISS ANTS.

onbison09
12-12-2010, 02:22 AM

I know that if our coaches wanted to lower themselves to commenting back to the likes of you that they would. Thankfully they are focused on bringing us another great season.... oh wait I could be wrong..... one of the final eight in FCS is a great season isn't it PISS ANTS.

Yes it is but it's not good enough at NDSU.
/
Thread

bisonmike2
12-12-2010, 02:25 AM

I see how you're handling it. you're either drunk, stupid or both. chill out. just because I don't agree with everything Bohl and company does, doesn't make me or anybody else who voices criticism a piss ant.

On_the_road
12-12-2010, 02:25 AM
Yes it is but it's not good enough at NDSU.
/
Thread

Oh really.... and you are the decider of fact.... You display your ignorance by your comments...... please keep them up, but include your real name since you are choose to disrespect our team.

onbison09
12-12-2010, 02:29 AM
Oh really.... and you are the decider of fact.... You display your ignorance by your comments...... please keep them up, but include your real name since you are choose to disrespect our team.

My name's Devin Axtman. Happy? And how am I disrespecting the team exactly?

bisonmike2
12-12-2010, 02:29 AM

vigen, quite posting on bisonville, you're going to miss the flight back. And once you get back, if you act quick enough you can have somebody in the career services department help you out by looking at your resume.

On_the_road
12-12-2010, 02:30 AM
I see how you're handling it. you're either drunk, stupid or both. chill out. just because I don't agree with everything Bohl and company does, doesn't make me or anybody else who voices criticism a piss ant.

Bison Mike.... YOU are the one the is stupid or drunk..... Stand up for your team and what they have accomplished. We are one of the top eight teams in this country in FCS. Please tell me..... what did you do to help the cause. Oh I know..... you are a dumb ignorant PISS ANT.

I don't agree with everything Bohl and his coaching crew do either, but I am not so arrogant that I would assume that I know more than they do or that I as a FAN could go out on the field and perform at the level our players have.

GET A LIFE.

Wally
12-12-2010, 02:32 AM
Whenever I think of the angry posters like who bitch about message board comments I think of Jay and Silent Bob

Lots of bad language btw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVzGM99ZIMQ

bisonmike2
12-12-2010, 02:35 AM
Bison Mike.... YOU are the one the is stupid or drunk..... Stand up for your team and what they have accomplished. We are one of the top eight teams in this country in FCS. Please tell me..... what did you do to help the cause. Oh I know..... you are a dumb ignorant PISS ANT.

I don't agree with everything Bohl and his coaching crew do either, but I am not so arrogant that I would assume that I know more than they do or that I as a FAN could go out on the field and perform at the level our players have.

GET A LIFE.

They had a great year, doesn't mean I can't bitch about how the finished it. If your satisfied with 8th place, good for you, you're easily satisfied. Part of being a fan means I get to second guess the coaches and the plays they call. Deal with it. I'm sure if you'd asked Bohl and company they'd tell you the same thing. Keep calling me names if it makes you feel better. It's not going to change me posting my thoughts here.

Wally
12-12-2010, 02:36 AM
They had a great year, doesn't mean I can't bitch about how the finished it. If your satisfied with 8th place, good for you, you're easily satisfied. Part of being a fan means I get to second guess the coaches and the plays they call. Deal with it. I'm sure if you'd asked Bohl and company they'd tell you the same thing. Keep calling me names if it makes you feel better. It's not going to change me posting my thoughts here.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bisonmike2 again.

On_the_road
12-12-2010, 02:37 AM
My name's Devin Axtman. Happy? And how am I disrespecting the team exactly?

You are disrespecting our team by you uninformed dissing of our team. We are Bison. NOT YOU. We are a team.... NOT YOU...... We had a great season. We will do better next year. Did WE make mistakes????? Sure. Did WE have a great season SURE.... But the really GREAT NEWS IS..... YOU had NOTHING to do with our teams success. GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!

onbison09
12-12-2010, 02:40 AM
You are disrespecting our team by you uninformed dissing of our team. We are Bison. NOT YOU. We are a team.... NOT YOU...... We had a great season. We will do better next year. Did WE make mistakes????? Sure. Did WE have a great season SURE.... But the really GREAT NEWS IS..... YOU had NOTHING to do with our teams success. GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!

Wow. Thanks a lot. I thought for sure I caused some wins. Are you serious right now? Do you honestly think I think I had anything to do with the team? No I don't think that. I'll also admit that the coaches (that includes Vigen) have forgotten more than I'll ever know about football. But I know if they've stopped a play cold twice, it's probably not going to work again. And I won't be responding anymore so take that into consideration. Good God all that hate isn't good for a person man.

Tatanka
12-12-2010, 02:42 AM

http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af86/SamehGT/srsly.jpg

onbison09
12-12-2010, 02:42 AM
http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af86/SamehGT/srsly.jpg

No but in all seriousness I'm glad because I had thought all year I had something to do with the team winning. Glad he cleared it up for me.

On_the_road
12-12-2010, 02:48 AM
Wow. Thanks a lot. I thought for sure I caused some wins. Are you serious right now? Do you honestly think I think I had anything to do with the team? No I don't think that. I'll also admit that the coaches (that includes Vigen) have forgotten more than I'll ever know about football. But I know if they've stopped a play cold twice, it's probably not going to work again. And I won't be responding anymore so take that into consideration. Good God all that hate isn't good for a person man.

Yes, I am serious..... GET A LIFE. These board should be about supporting OUR TEAM. Not about your ignorant HATE.... We all have feelings about play calling and everything else about the game and team we love. To sit here and criticize this years success after last years team is just plain STUPID. GET A LIFE and admit YOUR mistakes.

WYOBISONMAN
12-12-2010, 02:48 AM
Bottom line.......Vigen SCREWED THE POOCH.

http://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/577087/4586969/0/1193914627/Dog_Sex_Toy.jpg

onbison09
12-12-2010, 02:50 AM
Yes, I am serious..... GET A LEFE. These board should be about supporting OUR TEAM. Not about your ignorant HATE.... We all have feelings about play calling and everything else about the game and team we love. To sit here and criticize this years success after last years team is just plain STUPID. GET A LIFE and admit YOUR mistakes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ (this is too much fun)

tony
12-12-2010, 02:50 AM
Bottom line.......Vigen SCREWED THE POOCH.

Heh, everybody rips on him for not having 1000 different plays. My angle is that there are too many new plays called... NDSU was smacking them in the mouth and making them bleed. Don't get cute - smack them in the mouth some more. Some of that is players who don't understand down and distance.

ndsubison1
12-12-2010, 02:51 AM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bthe2rqnRHo/TNNOdoFL6QI/AAAAAAAAA8c/omildv5k2Ig/s320/fuck-you.jpg

Wally
12-12-2010, 02:52 AM
Heh, everybody rips on him for not having 1000 different plays. My angle is that there are too many new plays called... NDSU was smacking them in the mouth and making them bleed. Don't get cute - smack them in the mouth some more. Some of that is players who don't understand down and distance.

I made a couple of comments in the GDT about this. He was way overthinking things.

NDSUstudent
12-12-2010, 02:54 AM
Vigen f'd up, it happens. He is a grown man, I'm sure he can handle criticism from a freaking message board.

Enough shouting down to people here who love and support their alma mater. People who have earned the right to be critical, a fan that is critical is just as much of a fan as somebody who runs around thinking everything is rainbows and sunshine.

Bison bison
12-12-2010, 02:54 AM
I'd like one new play in the book: quarterback sneak.

ndsubison1
12-12-2010, 02:55 AM

http://chaostshirts.com/contents/media/Stay-Classy-Graphic.jpg

lakesbison
12-12-2010, 02:59 AM
8th place is BS. on the road. Listen closely.

We, NDSU, had a pretty dam good shot at a ESPN HOME.GAME, AND CAKE WALK TO THE TITLE!!!!!!

3 QB END.AROUNDS W/ REF CALL RUINED.IT ALL.

SO READ THIS OVER AND OVER BUDDY.

tony
12-12-2010, 03:00 AM

Yes, raised to the power of 10 freaking degrees! :)

On_the_road
12-12-2010, 03:07 AM
Yes, raised to the power of 10 freaking degrees! :)

Tony... we all want change. The good news is we have a new season with a lot of returning players and coaches to look forward too. You me or anyone else would have been tickled to death, if someone told us in August that we would have gotten this far this season. Lets just enjoy this and support the BISON all year long.

tony
12-12-2010, 03:08 AM
Tony... we all want change. The good news is we have a new season with a lot of returning players and coaches to look forward too. You me or anyone else would have been tickled to death, if someone told us in August that we would have gotten this far this season. Lets just enjoy this and support the BISON all year long.

Absolutely true.

Wally
12-12-2010, 03:21 AM

Yes, back in August if someone would say where we would be, I would be ecstatic. The thing is expectations change as the season moves along. After the RMU and MSU games, along with this game, it doesn't feel ecstatic at all. When you are 2 yards away on offense or 1 4th down stop on defense away from winning a quarterfinal game on the road and then probably getting a home semi-final game, it just plain sucks. Yes, in August it looks great, but today not so much.

DjKyRo
12-12-2010, 03:28 AM
I'm all for supporting the team but I don't disagree with some disappointment. Regardless of how far we came we were still THERE and in it at the end - it sucks we couldn't pull the trigger and string out this season a little longer.

I don't agree with calling people "piss ants" because of their opinions. Grow up.

onbison09
12-12-2010, 03:43 AM
Yes, back in August if someone would say where we would be, I would be ecstatic. The thing is expectations change as the season moves along. After the RMU and MSU games, along with this game, it doesn't feel ecstatic at all. When you are 2 yards away on offense or 1 4th down stop on defense away from winning a quarterfinal game on the road and then probably getting a home semi-final game, it just plain sucks. Yes, in August it looks great, but today not so much.

Amen........................

On_the_road
12-12-2010, 03:46 AM
I'm all for supporting the team but I don't disagree with some disappointment. Regardless of how far we came we were still THERE and in it at the end - it sucks we couldn't pull the trigger and string out this season a little longer.

I don't agree with calling people "piss ants" because of their opinions. Grow up.

Thankfully you don't have to agree... the fact is that people that just want to complain during and after a GREAT season are PISS ANTS. I am so tired of people that couldn't ever play the game thinking that they in their superior wisdom would have done better.
Our players and coaches deserve our thanks..... NOT our criticism. GROW UP PEOPLE. Unless you are out on the field competing or coaching our team, you just don't get it. We had a great season..... it could have been better, but almost all of you predicted worse. It is time to shut up unless you want to support this team.

onbison09
12-12-2010, 03:47 AM
Thankfully you don't have to agree... the fact is that people that just want to complain during and after a GREAT season are PISS ANTS. I am so tired of people that couldn't ever play the game thinking that they in their superior wisdom would have done better.
Our players and coaches deserve our thanks..... NOT our criticism. GROW UP PEOPLE. Unless you are out on the field competing or coaching our team, you just don't get it. We had a great season..... it could have been better, but almost all of you predicted worse. It is time to shut up unless you want to support this team.

http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/includes/images/argentine_ant_bait.jpg

DjKyRo
12-12-2010, 03:53 AM

Boy, talk about irony right there.

bison93
12-12-2010, 03:53 AM
Don't come in here and tell us that we don't have anything to do with the Bison's success... How the f#@k do you think NDSU can afford to pay coaches like Vigen 6 figure salaries.. It's not because of his 4 year underwater basket weaving degree he got in 1998. :banghead: It's because guys like us buy season tickets and take our wives and kids to all the games.

SDSUAlum08
12-12-2010, 04:02 AM
This is unbelievable! Yet, still entertaining. I'm sure this video has been posted already, but it totally fits the thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHipzGL4dwM

Outsider looking in perspective:

You guys lost the game by not capitalizing on all of the turnovers. Your defense and special teams made big play after big play and yet you were tied at 24-24 with just a few minutes left in the game. That completely blew my mind. To say your team was way better than EWU doesn't make sense just based on all of those plays. EWU killed themselves and NDSU didn't step on their throat. Did you know EWU had 217 rushing yards in the 1st half?

What also amazed me was the amount of run plays you guys ran with pulling lineman in the 2nd half. The field was terrible for that by the end of the game and you basically needed to go man on man and just zone block. The defensive line from EWU blew up a few of those plays (which included a few of the QB runs I think too).

That said...great season and it was way above and beyond anyone from here ever thought was possible. It bothered me that NDSU had to lose that way. Who knows what would have happened in the 2nd OT but the refs screwed the Bison over and then backed up over them again. Also, it worries me for recruitiing for SDSU that NDSU had this good of a run. SDSU didn't capitalize as much as they should have off of the past few years for recruiting. They're going to need the new stadium to work themselves back up to the top I believe.

Again, congrats on the season! Sorry it had to end that way.

WYOBISONMAN
12-12-2010, 04:03 AM

I support the Bison every day of the year.......and support means that I care so much about my alma mater that when I see a problem.....I AM NOT QUIET.:bow: And yes.......I am indeed happy about how well we did this year.

EndZoneQB
12-12-2010, 04:14 AM
Great season, but I think Vigen outcoached himself with the 3 passing plays to the endzone at the end of regulation. We had time, atleast one TO, and could have EASILY gone underneath and kicked a field goal for a 2 possession game. Instead, we took 3 shots to the end zone, and they were expecting it. Disappointing. When we needed 3 power right/left runs, they were NO WHERE to be found!!!!!!!!

On_the_road, shut up. You're not making any of us look bad, except yourself. We don't care about you being "holier-than-thou", we all live and die by our team. Get over it. We had a GREAT season, but stopping short of criticism would be accepting us falling short of the promised land. I am not down on the kids by any means(they played their a$$es off this year, and I am so PROUD!!), but to expect anything less than a victory is NOT Bison football. If you fail to realize that, you are the "piss ant".

On_the_road
12-12-2010, 04:21 AM
I support the Bison every day of the year.......and support means that I care so much about my alma mater that when I see a problem.....I AM NOT QUIET.:bow: And yes.......I am indeed happy about how well we did this year.

I do not doubt for a second that you care. I do DOUBT that your caring is what our team deserves. We had a great season far greater than the season you predicted early on. We will get better, not because of your criticism but rather without regard to your criticism. We as a TEAM are far better than all of the negative people that participate on this forum, while you are entitled to your opinion, please keep in mind that your negative opinion and $5.00 will get you a cup of coffee somewhere.

On_the_road
12-12-2010, 04:29 AM
Great season, but I think Vigen outcoached himself with the 3 passing plays to the endzone at the end of regulation. We had time, atleast one TO, and could have EASILY gone underneath and kicked a field goal for a 2 possession game. Instead, we took 3 shots to the end zone, and they were expecting it. Disappointing. When we needed 3 power right/left runs, they were NO WHERE to be found!!!!!!!!

On_the_road, shut up. You're not making any of us look bad, except yourself. We don't care about you being "holier-than-thou", we all live and die by our team. Get over it. We had a GREAT season, but stopping short of criticism would be accepting us falling short of the promised land. I am not down on the kids by any means(they played their a$$es off this year, and I am so PROUD!!), but to expect anything less than a victory is NOT Bison football. If you fail to realize that, you are the "piss ant".

End Zone you are so right (please notice the sarcasm) Those of you that chose to run down this TEAM are a joke. I am not holier than thou. We do live and die by OUR team. However, we can choose to be constructive or PISS ANTS..... You obviously choose the later.

By the way.... YOU make yourselves look bad.... I don't have too.

tjbison
12-12-2010, 04:33 AM

Your a complete assclown, without some of "us" there is no future or past and that equals success, grow a brain and leave this site if you don't like it. BTW piss ant what do you contribute to the success of the Bison program?

onbison09
12-12-2010, 04:34 AM
End Zone you are so right (please notice the sarcasm) Those of you that chose to run down this TEAM are a joke. I am not holier than thou. We do live and die by OUR team. However, we can choose to be constructive or PISS ANTS..... You obviously choose the later.

Trying to set a negative rep record? :D

NDSUstudent
12-12-2010, 04:36 AM
I'd say ban this fool but I do think some of could use a pinata to take a few swings at and this guy is doing a good job filling that role.

On_the_road
12-12-2010, 04:39 AM
Trying to set a negative rep record? :D

The record that I am setting is one of support for the entirety of this team.... You can choose to take whatever path you choose. The path that helps is one that supports ALL of this team. That is the path that I choose and will support. If you choose to join we you are welcome. If you choose something else that is up to you.

EndZoneQB
12-12-2010, 04:41 AM

Yeah...because I definitely chose to "run down" the team. The PLAYERS know they had a victory and it slipped away. They know us(the fans, ya know??) expected a victory, as well as themselves, so they are going to work extra hard this offseason to make sure they don't fall short again. I GUARANTEE the players are MORE disappointed than any of us on the message board. These guys have made THEMSELVES WINNERS. Get over yourself.

BlueBisonRock
12-12-2010, 04:44 AM
I'd say ban this fool but I do think some of could use a pinata to take a few swings at and this guy is doing a good job filling that role.

I do not agree with the approach the referenced individual has taken. I also can understand the reaction of many to take their swings. Go for it....

However, each and every person who posts is entitled to their opinion. (Yes, they should make a positive and concerted effort to support the opinion.) They get to present the opinion and the board gets to judge their arguement via the green or red (or neutral) chicklets.

If Bisonville starts banning fools, the halls will be real quiet real soon. :rolleyes:

WYOBISONMAN
12-12-2010, 04:47 AM
Sometimes the fools make Bisonville a damn interesting place.....

:D

On_the_road
12-12-2010, 04:56 AM
Sometimes the fools make Bisonville a damn interesting place.....

:D

The good news Wyo....... I may be a fool but I support ALL of my team. There are a very few people on this forum that choose the negative path. If you don't believe me please look at the number of people that observe to those that choose to comment. The majority of people that choose to comment on forums like this are negative. It is time that people started to look at the positive.

But that just me..... I must be a fool. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh get a life.

lakesbison
12-12-2010, 04:58 AM
Hey, quit with the drugs on the road. Ur a disgrace to roadwarriors name

BlueBisonRock
12-12-2010, 05:01 AM

Yeah Lakes. Absolutely!!! He should have the avatar name "On the Lake"!!! Then the comments would be expected.

:D :D :D

On_the_road
12-12-2010, 05:09 AM
Yeah Lakes. Absolutely!!! He should have the avatar name "On the Lake"!!! Then the comments would be expected.

:D :D :D

You are a funny guy.... Can I buy you a beer???????? :D

bisonpride
12-12-2010, 05:10 AM
Everyone on this forum supports the team whole heartedly. Everyone on this forum knows we are a power running team and have relied on the running of DJ and Siegers to get where we were today. We got to being up 31-24 with over 2 minutes left on the shoulders of DJ and Siegers offensive priduction. So when the biggest play of the game comes you put the ball in the hands of the OLine and DJ as you have done all day and all season effectively in a situation where their D is worn down and all you need is 6 feet.... well....um...

Thats why so many are upset. YOU WIN WITH WHAT GOT YOU THERE! If they stuffed us running our bread and butter you can tip your hat and say they stopped us.

On_the_road
12-12-2010, 05:11 AM

Hmmmmmm roadwarriors????????? Don't remember their asking me to share drugs with them..... Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh Oh yeah, that must be the drugs talking again. :banghead:

soupcan
12-12-2010, 05:14 AM
Is 8th place something to be proud of? Hell Yes! Was our offense an embarasment all year? Yes. If we would have been even an average team on offense we would have won the conference had the auto bid and a run of home games. Still a great season and the we all need shades for the future cause its mofo bright!

On_the_road
12-12-2010, 05:16 AM
Everyone on this forum supports the team whole heartedly. Everyone on this forum knows we are a power running team and have relied on the running of DJ and Siegers to get where we were today. We got to being up 31-24 with over 2 minutes left on the shoulders of DJ and Siegers offensive priduction. So when the biggest play of the game comes you put the ball in the hands of the OLine and DJ as you have done all day and all season effectively in a situation where their D is worn down and all you need is 6 feet.... well....um...

Thats why so many are upset. YOU WIN WITH WHAT GOT YOU THERE!

I agree with most of what you said..... (except everyone) Everyone on this forum wants the best for the Bison.... unfortunately there are some on this forum that choose to run down this team. we all know that those that choose to run down our coaches would have done the same thing even if we would have won. I am sick of the negative. To those of you who choose to continue so be it. I will not back down, and I certainly would not want any one of you on my team.

tjbison
12-12-2010, 05:18 AM
I agree with most of what you said..... (except everyone) Everyone on this forum wants the best for the Bison.... unfortunately there are some on this forum that choose to run down this team. we all know that those that choose to run down our coaches would have done the same thing even if we would have won. I am sick of the negative. To those of you who choose to continue so be it. I will not back down, and I certainly would not want any one of you on my team.

Settle down piss ant you'll be ok, but you should take your pills:smh:

EndZoneQB
12-12-2010, 05:19 AM
Is 8th place something to be proud of? Hell Yes! Was our offense an embarasment all year? Yes. If we would have been even an average team on offense we would have won the conference had the auto bid and a run of home games. Still a great season and the we all need shades for the future cause its mofo bright!

Our offense has played better down the stretch tho(minus MizzouState). GREAT things on the horizon!

On_the_road
12-12-2010, 05:25 AM
Settle down piss ant you'll be ok, but you should take your pills:smh:

Thanks for your thoughts but my doctor hasn't recommended and pills at this point. :D

I am okay and I will continue to be great, but I will not stop defending this team...... ALL of this team. Time for all of you to take a step back and enjoy what this team accomplished this year. How many of you would have thought that after last year we would have been where we are. Do we ALL want better? Of course! Now it is time to celebrate what our team accomplished.

On_the_road
12-12-2010, 05:27 AM
Our offense has played better down the stretch tho(minus MizzouState). GREAT things on the horizon!

Oh my God.... I am staggered by your admission. :D

EndZoneQB
12-12-2010, 05:30 AM
Thanks for your thoughts but my doctor hasn't recommended and pills at this point. :D

I am okay and I will continue to be great, but I will not stop defending this team...... ALL of this team. Time for all of you to take a step back and enjoy what this team accomplished this year. How many of you would have thought that after last year we would have been where we are. Do we ALL want better? Of course! Now it is time to celebrate what our team accomplished.

We have been. We never expected this turn around so fast...we've all been super supportive of the team(you know, not only buying home season tickets, but traveling to away games...), and critical when we have needed to be. The fans make the atmosphere, and that is what OUR program is all about. We ARE celebrating our HUGE victories this year(can you believe we won TWO playoff games this year????), and have felt sad in our losses. One thing is for sure - we have a BRIGHT future! Bison football is back...as well as our expectations. We EXPECT a winning product!

ndsubison1
12-12-2010, 05:31 AM
Maybe the calls were questionable but we had mistakes and a chance ourselves to win it. We didn capitalize and I think some of our inexperience came back to bite us. A situation we never experienced this season. Our backs against the wall against a dangerous team looking to drive the field to win. Nothing we can do now. Time to look forward and get ready for 2011...

On_the_road
12-12-2010, 05:35 AM
Folks... It was a great season. It would have been outstanding for this country to see us host the next round but unfortunately for our team that is not going to happen. I am looking forward to next season. We have a lot to look forward too. It is along time to our next game, let's ALL find a positive way to support our team.

It is time for this old man to go to bed. Any of you who choose to take a shot at me go ahead. I have stood the test of time. I will survive to fight (for our team) another day.

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brickner88
12-12-2010, 05:51 AM
Great playoff run for a team that probably shouldn't have gotten in the playoffs. Too bad it had to end on an officials call that they still screwed up even with instant replay.
I didn't agree with all the playcalls either, but I haven't seen an OC on any team where playcalls weren't questioned. I can see both sides of the argument on punting vs going for it on 4th & 2. Love that we have passionate fans out there. That is more than Eastern Wash. can say given that they had a whopping 4,000 fans at the game (500 of which were probably Bison fans).
Bottom line is our lack of a passing game made us too 1 dimensional most of the year.

56BISON73
12-12-2010, 06:25 AM
Just got back from the game.
My take---
Granted there were some questionable calls on offense. And those calls killed the mo-mo.
But the fact is we had NUMEROUS opportunities to put the game away and we didnt do it. How many INTs did we have? Fumbles? We block a field goal. Then we didnt capitalize? We run a KO back for a TD and give one up right after. We give up two quick scores but then shut him down for the rest of the game. We get a field goal blocked.
The killer is---we were killing there offense with pressure. He was litteraly throwing the ball up for grabs. We have the game won and we go in to the FUCKING prevent Defense and instead of playing to win we play not to lose. Jesus effin chr@#$%^&*((. He had all freaking day back there to pick us apart. WTF.
We outplayed the #5 team in the country and lost. Usually after a loss I can move on. But this one is going to take me a few days.
oh ---who mentioned a QB sneak? Ive been yelling that one out for how long? GEEEEZZZZZZZZ

unbison
12-12-2010, 06:37 AM
I was hoping for a steady diet of dj left....dj right....dj up the middle! That's how you close games out.......seems like the play book got opened at the wrong time to me..... Just sayin:bow:

ndsubison1
12-12-2010, 07:54 AM
this loss is going to sting for a long time...

A1pigskin
12-12-2010, 01:23 PM
Just got back from the game.
My take---
Granted there were some questionable calls on offense. And those calls killed the mo-mo.
But the fact is we had NUMEROUS opportunities to put the game away and we didnt do it. How many INTs did we have? Fumbles? We block a field goal. Then we didnt capitalize? We run a KO back for a TD and give one up right after. We give up two quick scores but then shut him down for the rest of the game. We get a field goal blocked.
The killer is---we were killing there offense with pressure. He was litteraly throwing the ball up for grabs. We have the game won and we go in to the FUCKING prevent Defense and instead of playing to win we play not to lose. Jesus effin chr@#$%^&*((. He had all freaking day back there to pick us apart. WTF.
We outplayed the #5 team in the country and lost. Usually after a loss I can move on. But this one is going to take me a few days.
oh ---who mentioned a QB sneak? Ive been yelling that one out for how long? GEEEEZZZZZZZZ

I am still feeling it this morning. You are right. We had many opportunities to sew it up.

IzzyFlexion
12-12-2010, 01:37 PM
I do not agree with the approach the referenced individual has taken. I also can understand the reaction of many to take their swings. Go for it....

However, each and every person who posts is entitled to their opinion. (Yes, they should make a positive and concerted effort to support the opinion.) They get to present the opinion and the board gets to judge their arguement via the green or red (or neutral) chicklets.

If Bisonville starts banning fools, the halls will be real quiet real soon. :rolleyes:

BBR....=.....the voice of reason!

IzzyFlexion
12-12-2010, 01:39 PM

Technically...........
NDSU finished in a 4-way tie for 5th place!:nod:

onbison09
12-12-2010, 02:28 PM

Just for the record, what's your name?

Wally
12-12-2010, 02:31 PM
Just for the record, what's your name?

Good luck getting that info!

onbison09
12-12-2010, 02:44 PM
Good luck getting that info!

That was actually pretty fun last night. Still don't know what I did to piss him off. I guess I could've rephrased my post "Yeah it was a great season but we didn't we a national title and that's the ultimate goal."

No_Skill
12-12-2010, 02:47 PM

...and I'm tired of people who played a few years of Pop Warner thinking they know more than us piss ants on the message boards.

You are not superior to anyone here.
You are not more entitled than anyone here.
You are certainly not more mature than anyone here.

Wally
12-12-2010, 02:51 PM
That was actually pretty fun last night. Still don't know what I did to piss him off. I guess I could've rephrased my post "Yeah it was a great season but we didn't we a national title and that's the ultimate goal."

Yeah, he went off the deep end. I have a feeling he has a personal connection to someone on the team. Either family, family friend, etc and got really pissed, but who knows. I know we as fans can be a bit rough at times, but we do it out of love for the program. I've made a couple of posts where I am so frustrated and angry and just start typing. It's not always smart, but hey I'm human I make mistakes just like replay officials.

No_Skill
12-12-2010, 03:00 PM

Let's compare this to the government.

We should all support the President and the universal health care plan because we are proud Americans and he is our President. You piss ants who have never held a public office have no idea the struggles that these guys go through. Support our government blindly and make no criticism otherwise you are un-American. Get a life!!! SHEEEEEEEEEEEESH!

onbison09
12-12-2010, 03:58 PM
Yeah, he went off the deep end. I have a feeling he has a personal connection to someone on the team. Either family, family friend, etc and got really pissed, but who knows. I know we as fans can be a bit rough at times, but we do it out of love for the program. I've made a couple of posts where I am so frustrated and angry and just start typing. It's not always smart, but hey I'm human I make mistakes just like replay officials.

Yeah I've definitely regretted posts I've made on here.

Bison09
12-12-2010, 06:53 PM

^^^ This. Why run back three yards then leap for the goal line? I called it every time they ran that play. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

TransAmBison
12-12-2010, 07:03 PM
Could somebody please neg rep this guy some more...I can't for a while.

North Side
12-12-2010, 07:04 PM
Could somebody please neg rep this guy some more...I can't for a while.

I did my part!

EndZoneQB
12-12-2010, 07:06 PM
^^^ This. Why run back three yards then leap for the goal line? I called it every time they ran that play. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

SOMETIMES, it works better that way. You can pick your hole rather than just smashing forward. Not saying that was the case this time tho.

lakesbison
12-12-2010, 07:28 PM
Next day its still 0-3 on this stupid play!!!!

Epbison-"It's not always smart, but hey I'm human I make mistakes just like replay officials."

No real names Epbison!! On the road mite actually stalk some of us

56BISON73
12-12-2010, 08:40 PM

Yeah. Then there would be only you and me left to post. Right? :D

onbison09
12-12-2010, 10:07 PM

Epbison-"It's not always smart, but hey I'm human I make mistakes just like replay officials."

I'm surprised I haven't been Facebook messaged yet :D

BadlandsBison
12-12-2010, 10:08 PM

Well, every thread on 56BISON73ville would turn into Favre smack. Would probably get old:D

56BISON73
12-12-2010, 10:12 PM
Well, every thread on 56BISON73ville would turn into Favre smack. Would probably get old:D

Farve WHO????? :D

BadlandsBison
12-12-2010, 10:13 PM
Farve WHO????? :D

Touche, touche

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
12-13-2010, 12:50 AM
I was never a fan of this play.

BlueBisonRock
12-13-2010, 01:12 AM

I suspect that only one of us would be left. Up to you to figure out which one. :D

Mr. Burgundy
12-13-2010, 01:14 AM
still can't believe that personal foul call. That was critical. 3rd and 1 leads us to a 3rd and 16...and then a blocked field goal. We were MARCHING and would have easily converted the 3rd down and the chip shot FG would have put us up 10 points late. Unreal that we would be in a position to have a personal foul called against us. We were that close to the national semifinal game.....at home.....on ESPN....packed dome......instead I am sitting here grumpy as hell because that game was ours.

BisonCountry
12-13-2010, 01:22 AM
Time to invoke the similar 24 hour rule the team used during the year following a win or loss....ok...maybe this one needs 48 hours....need to start looking forward to next year. As many have stated the FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT!

EndZoneQB
12-13-2010, 01:24 AM
still can't believe that personal foul call. That was critical. 3rd and 1 leads us to a 3rd and 16...and then a blocked field goal. We were MARCHING and would have easily converted the 3rd down and the chip shot FG would have put us up 10 points late. Unreal that we would be in a position to have a personal foul called against us. We were that close to the national semifinal game.....at home.....on ESPN....packed dome......instead I am sitting here grumpy as hell because that game was ours.

Yep, you could feel the victory. Then when they tied it up, it took all of the energy away.

TransAmBison
12-13-2010, 01:38 AM
This sucks...I feel exactly the way I did in '92 when we lost to Pitt St. At least this is because we had a good team that didn't make it...but was very close. This definitely beats the ending of the last two seasons when I just wanted it to end. We have a ton of youth on the field...a redshirt freshman qb is not supposed to lead you to the semifinals or championship. It happens, but not often. This game will make this team better. This game will make Brock better. I guarantee you he will be on fire next year. Mark it down. We are gonna tear some people up in the MVC next year.

lakesbison
12-13-2010, 01:58 AM
Time to invoke the similar 24 hour rule the team used during the year following a win or loss....ok...maybe this one needs 48 hours

Bull.....this better be in these guys.heads and hearts for the next 2-3-4 years!!!!

Don't ever.forget, must destroy teams!!!!

ndsubison1
12-13-2010, 02:04 AM
This sucks...I feel exactly the way I did in '92 when we lost to Pitt St. At least this is because we had a good team that didn't make it...but was very close. This definitely beats the ending of the last two seasons when I just wanted it to end. We have a ton of youth on the field...a redshirt freshman qb is not supposed to lead you to the semifinals or championship. It happens, but not often. This game will make this team better. This game will make Brock better. I guarantee you he will be on fire next year. Mark it down. We are gonna tear some people up in the MVC next year.

^This!!!!! :nod:

Wally
12-13-2010, 03:25 AM

I know...one can never tell who might be of the stalking variety

ISXBISON
12-13-2010, 03:40 AM

I did not see the replay of the personal foul call on Austin Richard, some have said he didn't deserve it. But--that's what happens when you get a reputation like he has developed. He's a marked man. Hopefully he gets his shit together for next year...we can't afford that crap.

lakesbison
12-13-2010, 05:06 AM
Isx. U.say the DUMBEST things. These refs.never had.ndsu all year they don't know.Richards from plbison or unbison!!

ndsubison1
12-13-2010, 05:07 AM
but they know who you are lakes :D

Yellow
12-13-2010, 01:43 PM
I did not see the replay of the personal foul call on Austin Richard, some have said he didn't deserve it. But--that's what happens when you get a reputation like he has developed. He's a marked man. Hopefully he gets his shit together for next year...we can't afford that crap.

Like Burgandy, this is the call that made me the most upset. I watched the replay many times and Austin must have said something, because he did not do anything physical. #10 on EWU grabbed Austins leg and pulled him to the turf. Its clear as day. At LEAST it should have been offsetting if he was talking trash. There is no evidence of Austin doing anything physical, that was on EWU.

semobison
12-13-2010, 02:02 PM
Great teams win despite the officials! Are we a great team? Not yet, but were pretty damn good!

bisonpride
12-13-2010, 03:11 PM
Great teams win despite the officials! Are we a great team? Not yet, but were pretty damn good!

Richard may have had some stupid penalties over the course of the year but this was not one of them. I went back to the video and he didn't do ANYTHING. #10 grabbed his leg and pulled him to the ground right on his face. TOTAL GARBAGE!!! He should be commended for maybe turning a corner and not retaliating because if there was ever a time to lose your cool and do something like that it would have been then.

I hope we meet them in the playoffs next year because there will be some serious physical punishment delivered and rightfully so.

onbison09
12-13-2010, 03:18 PM
Richard may have had some stupid penalties over the course of the year but this was not one of them. I went back to the video and he didn't do ANYTHING. #10 grabbed his leg and pulled him to the ground right on his face. TOTAL GARBAGE!!! He should be commended for maybe turning a corner and not retaliating because if there was ever a time to lose your cool and do something like that it would have been then.

I hope we meet them in the playoffs next year because there will be some serious physical punishment delivered and rightfully so.

He had to have said something. :hide:

CAS4127
12-13-2010, 04:54 PM
And to think all this "on-teh-road" stuff went on without me being involved after he (or "it") tries to smack me down for bitching about Vigen a few weeks ago. Then he pm's me to start it up again. I then offered to tell him my name, but he ("it") won't accept it cuz he knows I am going to ask for his. Now, he comes on here, bashes (or at least attempt to) all of you guys and starts asking for names--HE IS THE PISS ANT, or at least has the same brain size as one if he can't understand that there were some terrible play calls at critical points in the game when you can't afford a terrible play call.

Lastly, to those of you (and there were several) who suggested a QB sneak, you are/were spot on. There were several times when we need on 1-3 yards, our center was not covered and their D-Guards were lined up in a 2 or 2-eye technique, which would have resulted in our center getting to the LB level in about three steps with Brock right behind him. Uneffingbelievable. I have posted previously several weeks ago how that doesn't even need to be called in the huddle and no one other than QB and center need to know you are running it. Just pathetic!! This loss hurts more than the 98-99 NFC championship game, and hopefully leaves a sour taste in our player's mouths for several years (I think Lakes even mentioned that).

onbison09
12-13-2010, 05:20 PM
And to think all this "on-teh-road" stuff went on without me being involved after he (or "it") tries to smack me down for bitching about Vigen a few weeks ago. Then he pm's me to start it up again. I then offered to tell him my name, but he ("it") won't accept it cuz he knows I am going to ask for his. Now, he comes on here, bashes (or at least attempt to) all of you guys and starts asking for names--HE IS THE PISS ANT, or at least has the same brain size as one if he can't understand that there were some terrible play calls at critical points in the game when you can't afford a terrible play call.

Lastly, to those of you (and there were several) who suggested a QB sneak, you are/were spot on. There were several times when we need on 1-3 yards, our center was not covered and their D-Guards were lined up in a 2 or 2-eye technique, which would have resulted in our center getting to the LB level in about three steps with Brock right behind him. Uneffingbelievable. I have posted previously several weeks ago how that doesn't even need to be called in the huddle and no one other than QB and center need to know you are running it. Just pathetic!! This loss hurts more than the 98-99 NFC championship game, and hopefully leaves a sour taste in our player's mouths for several years (I think Lakes even mentioned that).

I distinctly remember the announcers saying that even early in the game.

lakesbison
12-13-2010, 06:31 PM
how about a QUICK LEE VANDAL FULLBACK SMASH. NOT once did we throw them off with that.

he wouldnt killed someone on the goaline.. ARGH!! we got VIGEN'ED!

Bison Dan
12-13-2010, 06:35 PM
how about a QUICK LEE VANDAL FULLBACK SMASH. NOT once did we throw them off with that.

You can point to a ton of different plays in this game and say what if? Vigen's not going anywhere but I wouldn't be surprised if Bohl brings in another O coach to help him out.

ISXBISON
12-13-2010, 07:31 PM
Isx. U.say the DUMBEST things. These refs.never had.ndsu all year they don't know.Richards from plbison or unbison!!

Pot meet Kettle.

I know they hadn't seen NDSU before you jackwagon. If you think for a second no one on the coaching staff from EW who watched and broke down game tape and did their research on us didn't keep an eye on him, tell their players to get in his head and agitate him enough he'd probably retaliate. He has a history of doing it. All they had to do is tell the refs to keep an eye on him. Something did happen, ref didn't see the whole thing, saw Richard was involved and thought he must have been the instigator. Happens all the time to players like Richard.

semobison
12-13-2010, 07:45 PM
I am so fricken tired of reading Bisonville and the continueous whining about the referees. You people need to get over it. I am imbarrased at some of our fan base. In football, as in life: Shit happens, get over it!

TransAmBison
12-13-2010, 07:53 PM
I am so fricken tired of reading Bisonville and the continueous whining about the referees. You people need to get over it. I am imbarrased at some of our fan base. In football, as in life: Shit happens, get over it!
I get your frustration...but that is just it...everybody is frustrated. If people keep rehashing it after this week I can see it getting to be too much. This is still pretty fresh...let people vent. My $.02...

lakesbison
12-13-2010, 07:58 PM
I am imbarrased at some of our fan base. In football, as in life:

Semo. You're IMBARSSING to.self. Hahaha.

Of course we are gonna bitch , the BIGGEST EVENT IN NORTH DAKOTA HISTORY. Got stolen away by bill fette!!

semobison
12-13-2010, 08:15 PM
The first time I ever read a post by you lakes, you were trying to pass yourself off as a former Bison football player on AGS about 5 years ago! I love some of your passion but complaining gets you nowhere! In athletics, losers bitch about the outcome, champions accept it and move on!

lakesbison
12-13-2010, 09:30 PM
and today I pass myself off as a hundred-thousandaire. whats your point?

still wont change the fact the 3. THREE freakin QB end arounds resulted in (TURNOVER TO LOSE IT, TURNOVER ON DOWNS, and SHORT OF 1st DOWN with 2:21 left!!! ARGH!!!)

CivilBison96
12-14-2010, 05:58 AM
I think he let the press gushing over the run Jose made against Montana St. on a similar play around the left end go to his head and kept trying to recreate the past glory assuming the opposition had not seen the game tape....

It was pretty evident with the penetration they were getting that it was not going to work and we should have ran straight at them, blocking straight up and let DJ, Sigers, et al. run and pick the hole or try the aformentioned QB sneak.

DjKyRo
12-14-2010, 07:41 AM
the BIGGEST EVENT IN NORTH DAKOTA HISTORY. Got stolen away by bill fette!!

Lakes, I know you say some crazy shit, exaggerate stories or ideas that you have over time, and that this is entirely useless in pointing out, but this is getting pretty out there. It would've been a big deal to get a home semifinal playoff game on ESPN but come on, rein it in a little.

unbison
12-14-2010, 08:36 AM
Lakes, I know you say some crazy shit, exaggerate stories or ideas that you have over time, and that this is entirely useless in pointing out, but this is getting pretty out there. It would've been a big deal to get a home semifinal playoff game on ESPN but come on, rein it in a little.

He is saying a div 1Aa championship and nothing of that magnitude has been accomplished in this state......are you running for moderator.....or are you an ra on life

houndawg
12-14-2010, 11:59 AM

:smh: It's easy to criticize from your living room, lakes. You should be proud that Bison made some noise as the last team into the playoffs and not continually bad mouthing the guys that got you there. Classic example of a battleship mouth and a rowboat arse.

houndawg
12-14-2010, 12:04 PM
I am imbarrased at some of our fan base. In football, as in life:

Semo. You're IMBARSSING to.self. Hahaha.

Of course we are gonna bitch , the BIGGEST EVENT IN NORTH DAKOTA HISTORY. Got stolen away by bill fette!!

That would be "embarrassing to.self. Hahaha."

lakesbison
12-14-2010, 03:24 PM
he spelled it wrong first, i did it on purpose to make fun of him.

damn salukis, pretty slow in the head.

UTH
12-14-2010, 04:15 PM
Wow, I'm impressed - 4 pages of troll food??? Is this a record? Sheeeeesh, Bisonville.

What you've been talking to:
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff311/indio_rojas/Fishslappingpickfighttrollteaseannoy.gif

*my ignore list just grew by 1 point. i suggest the same to others...

lakesbison
12-18-2010, 03:52 PM
how bad do these play calls look now? cost us a championship title, ARGH!

also, Bohls decision not to GO FOR IT ON 4th and 2! with 2:26 left

Grizzled
12-18-2010, 04:08 PM
He is saying a div 1Aa championship and nothing of that magnitude has been accomplished in this state......are you running for moderator.....or are you an ra on life

Basketball team in the big dance was way bigger IMO. Who are you to judge what people on here think is a big deal?

westnodak93bison
12-18-2010, 05:29 PM
[QUOTE=EndZoneQB;452647]Great season, but I think Vigen outcoached himself with the 3 passing plays to the endzone at the end of regulation. We had time, atleast one TO, and could have EASILY gone underneath and kicked a field goal for a 2 possession game. Instead, we took 3 shots to the end zone, and they were expecting it. Disappointing. When we needed 3 power right/left runs, they were NO WHERE to be found!!!!!!!!

**I was scratching my head about this drive as well especially since we recently absolutely killed them on the outside runs to the right side. With a time out and the fact our RB could likely run out of bounds on that kind of play why not run it? Instead we go to 3 plays that we are not very good at?