PDA

View Full Version : Wtf?

Twentysix
12-11-2010, 07:13 AM
http://www.souraiders.com/index.aspx?path=football

How the hell is Jamestown and Dickinson going to afford flying to Oregon?

Reason i link it, i have a friend that plays there, he almost beat UND last year.

2 oregon schools(+1 football only), loads of montana schools, idaho, and utah schools.

strip there athletic programs and funnel the money into UND/NDSU 50-50

tjbison
12-11-2010, 11:45 AM
Jamestown is a private school thus they can afford anything, Dickinson not sure

Grizzled
12-11-2010, 12:48 PM
I have a good buddy who is very familiar with DSU (even more than 4m thinks he is) and they are going to set up scheduling so there is only one trip for the far west school to the far east per year. It will be pretty doable plus they really didn't have any other options.

4mcruenomore
12-11-2010, 02:47 PM
I have a good buddy who is very familiar with DSU (even more than 4m thinks he is) and they are going to set up scheduling so there is only one trip for the far west school to the far east per year. It will be pretty doable plus they really didn't have any other options.

Thank you for thinking of me!!!! hahahahaha!!! So why were all the lights on and the Big Screen on lastnight at the BAC?

Grizzled
12-11-2010, 05:35 PM
Thank you for thinking of me!!!! hahahahaha!!! So why were all the lights on and the Big Screen on lastnight at the BAC?

To be honest I'm not sure why they would have been on. I haven't made it to the BAC yet but have heard some awesome reviews. Pretty impressive for a town the size of Dickinson. What did you think of it 4M?

4mcruenomore
12-11-2010, 06:44 PM
Best outside football facility in ND and SD that's for sure. Just need to add more seats, it only holds 3500, but DSU is small and they like it packed. I guess that's a good point, so as not to seat 10k and have it only half full or less on game day.