PDA

View Full Version : KFGO Blog Saturday

freelancer
12-11-2010, 12:59 AM
Heard on the radio that KFGO is doing a live blog from both football and basketball Saturday.

I'd assume it'll be much better than the Fargo Foolem's blog.

KFGO:
www.kfgo.com
direct link: http://www.kfgo.com/ryan-gellner.php

onbison09
12-11-2010, 01:51 AM
Maybe not going to be a popular opinion but the Forum's blog is pretty good and their coverage in the playoffs has been top notch IMO

NDSUstudent
12-11-2010, 01:54 AM
Agreed, I wouldn't be bashing the work Kolpack and the Forum do. I'm glad KFGO is going to blog but Kolpack is a seasoned live blog vet.

kab1one
12-11-2010, 01:58 AM
Actually KFGO blog wasn't that good last Saturday. It was Mcfeely and maybe one sometimes two followers. Forum had a lot more action.

Civil06
12-11-2010, 04:03 AM
Heard on the radio that KFGO is doing a live blog from both football and basketball Saturday.

I'd assume it'll be much better than the Fargo Foolem's blog.

KFGO:
www.kfgo.com
direct link: http://www.kfgo.com/ryan-gellner.php

Since almost all your posts have been for the sole purpose of directing people to KFGO, what's with the "heard on the radio" bit? Not very classy for one media outlet to bash their competition on a public message board behind an anonymous user name, IMHO. That said, I've been happy with the Forum's coverage all season and think Jeff and Kevin do a great job.

I think Heitkamp and McFeely are complete douchebags, unlike most here I'm kinda neutral on Hammer (but maybe that's because I don't have time to catch his show much), and I think Scotty and Gellner are fantastic.

ISXBISON
12-11-2010, 01:49 PM
Since almost all your posts have been for the sole purpose of directing people to KFGO, what's with the "heard on the radio" bit? Not very classy for one media outlet to bash their competition on a public message board behind an anonymous user name, IMHO. That said, I've been happy with the Forum's coverage all season and think Jeff and Kevin do a great job.

I think Heitkamp and McFeely are complete douchebags, unlike most here I'm kinda neutral on Hammer (but maybe that's because I don't have time to catch his show much), and I think Scotty and Gellner are fantastic.

Both McFeely and Heitkamp were pimpin the Bison pretty hard yesterday...

Bison"FANatic"
12-11-2010, 01:57 PM

and what posts that are not pimping KFGO are dogging Lakes.

NWNDBison
12-11-2010, 03:19 PM
Maybe not going to be a popular opinion but the Forum's blog is pretty good and their coverage in the playoffs has been top notch IMO

Agreed! Forum has had a plethora of articles leading up to the EWU quarterfinal.

Comparison: Spokane Spokesman has one, count 'em, 1 article leading up to today's game. And the Cheney Free Press has 0, as in ZERO online articles for EWU's most important game of the year. Their lead sports article is the build-up to last week's game. Not even a mention that EWU won. Do you suppose they have a seven day hold for their online edition?

soupcan
12-11-2010, 04:52 PM
No matter how much they pimp the bison, Heitkamp and McDumbass are complete douchebags and always will be.