PDA

View Full Version : Thundar's Canadian Cousin

NWNDBison
12-10-2010, 05:06 PM
Ya gotta watch this CNN video!

It's Thundar's real-life, beer-drinkin, foot-stompin Canadian cousin, Bailey.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2010/12/09/exp.mxp.bison.car.hln?iref=allsearch

And it's Spruce Grove, Alberta. Only 500 miles from Cheney. Had we known about this last Sunday, it would have been fun to invite them for tailgating at Eastern Washington.

You can tell by watching the video. They're party people. They'd have loved tailgatin' with the Bison.

I know it's a long shot. But if by some miracle the Bison host the semi's in Fargo, the Alumni Association has got to get Bailey there. It's only a thousand miles.

And, hey, it would be on the Scott Van Pelt Show and probably SportsCenter, guaranteed!

HandoEX
12-10-2010, 05:09 PM
Wow, I want one!

EndZoneQB
12-10-2010, 05:14 PM
Lmao, third thread on this.

NWNDBison
12-10-2010, 05:19 PM
Sorry, didn't mean to duplicate.

Never saw it myself.

Maybe others, didn't either.

bisonmike2
12-10-2010, 05:21 PM
Updates on this story that I'm expecting.

Update: Fargodome security services has apprehended the bison for questioning when they discovered that NDSU Bison fans wanted to host him during a tailgate party prior to a home football game.

Update 2: Fargodome security officers will be having a buffalo burger feed to help raise funds so they can purchase security equipment such as tazers and handcuffs. The security officers believe this new equipment will be essential in provide a safe and secure game day environment.

NWNDBison
12-10-2010, 05:23 PM
Updates on this story that I'm expecting.

Update: Fargodome security services has apprehended the bison for questioning when they discovered that NDSU Bison fans wanted to host him during a tailgate party prior to a home football game.

Update 2: Fargodome security officers will be having a buffalo burger feed to help raise funds so they can purchase security equipment such as tazers and handcuffs. The security officers believe this new equipment will be essential in provide a safe and secure game day environment.

Funny! Or maybe not so funny, 'cause it's probably true!

westnodak93bison
12-10-2010, 06:00 PM
hey, I'm on the train with Thundar's folks.

onbison09
12-10-2010, 10:16 PM
hey, I'm on the train with Thundar's folks.

Tell em Devin says hey!