PDA

View Full Version : Friday night in Cheney

SpokaneNDSUBisonFan
12-10-2010, 02:00 PM
Who is going to be here Friday evening? I will be heading out to Cheney about 5:00. This is so great that I get a homegame! I never missed a game in the 80s's & 90's I have watched all the games this year online either through Gobison or my buddy GFBISON who lets me login to his Slingbox acct. I was in Bozeman, what a great trip. I will be at the tailgate lot by 8:00 in a Charcoal Grey Chevy Equinox.
Let's do this!!!

MontanaBisonFan
12-10-2010, 02:09 PM
Who is going to be here Friday evening? I will be heading out to Cheney about 5:00. This is so great that I get a homegame! I never missed a game in the 80s's & 90's I have watched all the games this year online either through Gobison or my buddy GFBISON who lets me login to his Slingbox acct. I was in Bozeman, what a great trip. I will be at the tailgate lot by 8:00 in a Charcoal Grey Chevy Equinox.
Let's do this!!!

We will be arriving in Cheney between 5- 6:00 PM.
Other friends should be arriving earlier and later.
We will then scout the local bars and restaurants.

GOB1SON
12-10-2010, 02:26 PM
We will be there, but not until around 10 or so. I get in last around 9, so by the time we get out of the airport and checked in to the hotel...

Any good bar suggestions in Cheney tonight? It sounds like the Eagle's Pub is a dive? We were going to scout it out for some beer and greasy food to top off the night, but we are open to suggestion...

SpokaneNDSUBisonFan
12-10-2010, 02:49 PM
We will be there, but not until around 10 or so. I get in last around 9, so by the time we get out of the airport and checked in to the hotel...

Any good bar suggestions in Cheney tonight? It sounds like the Eagle's Pub is a dive? We were going to scout it out for some beer and greasy food to top off the night, but we are open to suggestion...

I haven't done the bar scene in Cheney as of yet. Spokane . that's another story but that won't work. I work out in Cheney quite a bit and yesterday I did a little scouting on the bars. There are only maybe 4 or 5 bars that I saw and all in the same vicinity so how about if whoever sees this we just go to the Eagles Nest first and we can hit the others as a group. The owner of the Eagles Nest said that there will be some Alumni decorating an area there today for the gathering in the a.m.

roadwarrior
12-10-2010, 02:57 PM
I should be in Spokane around 5pm this afternoon. I will most likely check in at the Wingate, then drive down to Cheney to find something to eat. I'll check the Eagles Nest first.

SpokaneNDSUBisonFan
12-10-2010, 03:00 PM
I am heading out to work till about 3:00 so I won't see any more posts.
If anyone has any questions on anything as far as getting around the area etc call me or text me @ 509 264-1585

I am pumped!!!
Let's go Herd!!!!
Everybody up for the kickoff!!!!

lakesbison
12-10-2010, 03:00 PM
See you at EAGLES PUB at 930-10pm!!

Spokane. Tailgate, yes.

Great day to be an Eagle
12-10-2010, 03:49 PM
Yeah, your options are truly limited in Cheney, but that's not to say there won't be stuff for you to enjoy.

There are two fun pool-hall type bars: Goofys and WIld Bills, those are fun. Eagles Pub is where you'll go for bar food and beer. The Basement is Cheney's biggest and best bar, it's a nice lounge / club place that you should enjoy.

But it sounds like you are all settled on Eagles Pub, which I think is very ironic given the name and all. But hey, like my name says, "it's [always] a great day to be an Eagle!"

See you all on Saturday!

BlueKeyAlum
12-10-2010, 03:51 PM
Yeah, your options are truly limited in Cheney, but that's not to say there won't be stuff for you to enjoy.

There are two fun pool-hall type bars: Goofys and WIld Bills, those are fun. Eagles Pub is where you'll go for bar food and beer. The Basement is Cheney's biggest and best bar, it's a nice lounge / club place that you should enjoy.

But it sounds like you are all settled on Eagles Pub, which I think is very ironic given the name and all. But hey, like my name says, "it's [always] a great day to be an Eagle!"

See you all on Saturday!

The Eagle's Pub is and always will be SHowies! and it has Trivia tonight at 7 pm local time and karaoke kicks off at 9 pm. Probably will be dead as the students have left so some of you all should be able to get into the song rotation.

Great day to be an Eagle
12-10-2010, 03:54 PM
The Eagle's Pub is and always will be SHowies!

Very impressive BlueKey, you know your Cheney folklore. I like that!

BlueKeyAlum
12-10-2010, 03:58 PM
Very impressive BlueKey, you know your Cheney folklore. I like that!

Well, I should...I've been apart of the folklore (good and bad) for the last 19 years.

I do miss Chub's Pub from my Fargo days :-(

SamsRams
12-10-2010, 04:20 PM
See you at EAGLES PUB at 930-10pm!!

Spokane. Tailgate, yes.

my car will not be going to cheney friday night. I get into pasco at 5pm and then headed straight to red lion bbq to eat and check out delawar NH game.
I think it is silly to go all the way to cheney on friday, everyone is stayin in spokompton so why not just party there. Plus more options

chuckles
12-10-2010, 04:21 PM
I will plan on making it to the Eagles Pub when I get into town. I'm going to need to grab some food, so does the Pub have good grub Eagle fans?

chuckles
12-10-2010, 04:23 PM
my car will not be going to cheney friday night. I get into pasco at 5pm and then headed straight to red lion bbq to eat and check out delawar NH game.
I think it is silly to go all the way to cheney on friday, everyone is stayin in spokompton so why not just party there. Plus more options

Is the Red Lion a staple of sorts in Spokane? Is it a must see (must eat)?? I wasn't sure about going to Cheney tonight, but if thats where a majority of the fans are gathering, thats where I'll be

wski
12-10-2010, 04:36 PM
My group of 3 will now be in downtown Spokane tonight, so we would be glad to meet up at Red Lion BBQ or wherever anyone else might want to get together in Spokane. i'm not sure if I will trek down to cheney tonight, though....

It's a shame my friends missed their 6 AM flight out of Fargo because if they got in as planned, I could have shown them a great time and a wealth of coeds down in Pullman at Wazzu during graduation weekend....flyng in later now so we will have to try and make the most of it tonight.

EndZoneQB
12-10-2010, 04:57 PM
Is the Red Lion a staple of sorts in Spokane? Is it a must see (must eat)?? I wasn't sure about going to Cheney tonight, but if thats where a majority of the fans are gathering, thats where I'll be

It's a BBQ place in Washington. I'd personally be skeptical.

BlueKeyAlum
12-10-2010, 05:56 PM
I will plan on making it to the Eagles Pub when I get into town. I'm going to need to grab some food, so does the Pub have good grub Eagle fans?

The Pub has solid pub food. I recommend the fish but the burgers are pretty good...ask if Nate is working the grill. If he is, get the fish and chips.

BlueKeyAlum
12-10-2010, 05:59 PM
It's a BBQ place in Washington. I'd personally be skeptical.

Red Lion BBQ is really good. Nice low-key atmosphere.

If you want Texas style BBQ check out chickin-n-more. It's really small but the catfish dinner is great with sides of greens and red beans and rice. It only seats about 20.

EagerEagle
12-10-2010, 06:21 PM

If you want Texas style BBQ check out chickin-n-more. It's really small but the catfish dinner is great with sides of greens and red beans and rice. It only seats about 20.

You gonna be around this weekend BlueKey? I looked around for you last week but couldn't find you! You sporting your green this weekend or your red?

It's a great day to be an Eagle!

lakesbison
12-10-2010, 06:28 PM
my TOURGUIDE and PERSONAL ASST says I will be at RED LION at 930-10p tonight then hitting a club downtown spokcompton.

Cheney Tailgate Lot 9 Am. see you there.

EndZoneQB
12-10-2010, 06:46 PM

I just took a tour of Texas' best Que places so I'm riding my high horse still :D

BlueKeyAlum
12-10-2010, 06:47 PM
You gonna be around this weekend BlueKey? I looked around for you last week but couldn't find you! You sporting your green this weekend or your red?

It's a great day to be an Eagle!

I was gonna wear Eagle Red with Bison Green but given the time of year, I'd look like an elf.

EagerEagle
12-10-2010, 06:48 PM
I was gonna wear Eagle Red with Bison Green but given the time of year, I'd look like an elf.

I'll keep an eye out for ya! It would be great to see you!

Screamin_Eagle174
12-10-2010, 08:20 PM
I think the real reason lakes won't be at Showies tonight is that they don't allow minors into the bars. :nod:

I'll drop by Showies tonight and say hi to all you grown-up bison. :D

lakesbison
12-10-2010, 08:44 PM
Screaming Eagle is what your girlfriend will be doin tonight with me while your at the bar!!

18+ at strip joint right?? Haha

Screamin_Eagle174
12-10-2010, 09:02 PM
Screaming Eagle is what your girlfriend will be doin tonight with me while your at the bar!!

18+ at strip joint right?? Haha

I think you're confused buddy, my woman is very respectful of other people's relationships, and wouldn't want to upset your boyfriend. Well that, and she doesn't sleep with children. Sounds like you're SOL.

lakesbison
12-10-2010, 09:16 PM
Oh I shouldn't knock on your door.tonight and say ala Old School."I'm here for the gang bang?"

lakesbison
12-11-2010, 04:52 AM
Eagles pub.10??

chuckles
12-11-2010, 05:08 AM
Eagles pub.10??

Were here. First beers on me!