PDA

View Full Version : Gameday weather

TateMosersneighbor
12-10-2010, 01:04 AM
Forecast for Cheney is 50% of snow mainly after 10am with an inch possible. Wind around 7 and a high of 34.

Looks to be a none factor, I wasn't able to find the temperatures of the other games EWU has played in. Didn't look to hard either.

4mcruenomore
12-10-2010, 01:06 AM
What's the weather been like in Fargo, and have they been practicing outside at night??

SamsRams
12-10-2010, 01:06 AM
Forecast for Cheney is 50% of snow mainly after 10am with an inch possible. Wind around 7 and a high of 34.

Looks to be a none factor, I wasn't able to find the temperatures of the other games EWU has played in. Didn't look to hard either.

That is convertible weather for NoDak's........might be cold for then NorWest babies

EndZoneQB
12-10-2010, 01:09 AM
What's the weather been like in Fargo, and have they been practicing outside at night??

It was 36 and sunny today.

ndbj52
12-10-2010, 01:49 AM

Practiced inside on Mon. and Wed. and outside Tue. and Thur. I believe.

bisoneer
12-10-2010, 02:43 AM
That is perfect weather for BISON playoff football - run, run, run etc... TD, TD, TD... etc. Sack, sack, sack... etc...

sambini
12-10-2010, 03:19 AM

SOUNDS LIKE BISON WEATHER.. THUNDER IS ON THE WAY+++

4mcruenomore
12-10-2010, 03:21 AM
So, legit question. Why do we ever practice inside when a game like this is coming up. Besides kicking, some other groups, etc...? Maybe CAS can chime in. I guess my point is, and no smack intended, when we have RB's from TX, and a back up QB from CALI, I want them to play in the cold all the time in order to be ready.

EndZoneQB
12-10-2010, 03:31 AM
So, legit question. Why do we ever practice inside when a game like this is coming up. Besides kicking, some other groups, etc...? Maybe CAS can chime in. I guess my point is, and no smack intended, when we have RB's from TX, and a back up QB from CALI, I want them to play in the cold all the time in order to be ready.

The cold distracts you, it's hard to "learn/execute" outside. You install your new stuff indoors, create a habit, and then add in the elements.

BisonCountry
12-10-2010, 03:32 AM
Coach Bohl said something about this on his show that they move inside for instructional purposes.

56BISON73
12-10-2010, 03:32 AM

Some practices are for teaching. You get more done in a controlled weather enviroment. Then you go outside and pratice in game conditions.

MNLonghorn10
12-10-2010, 03:49 AM
man that mid 30s is goin to be like mid 50s. weather won't be a factor.

4mcruenomore
12-10-2010, 03:52 AM
The ball is hard, the ground is hard, etc.....for a kid from TX, practicing in 74 degree FFD isn't what I want to see, sorry. After looking at their stadium, I'd rather see DJ taking practice snaps at "The Devil's Den" this week, same stadium, colder weather.

56BISON73
12-10-2010, 03:55 AM
The ball is hard, the ground is hard, etc.....for a kid from TX, practicing in 74 degree FFD isn't what I want to see, sorry.

Its the same for everyone not just the kids from TX. The practice routine seemed to work pretty well againt MT didnt it?

4mcruenomore
12-10-2010, 03:57 AM
Its the same for everyone not just the kids from TX. The practice routine seemed to work pretty well againt MT didnt it?

I guess you are right. I always pray the FFD doesn't lose it for us, sorry.

OrygunBison
12-10-2010, 04:02 AM
So, if they are practicing inside for instructional purposes, does that mean that they added a 7th play to the playbook? That will be SO COOOOOL!!

4mcruenomore
12-10-2010, 04:09 AM
So, if they are practicing inside for instructional purposes, does that mean that they added a 7th play to the playbook? That will be SO COOOOOL!!

Well, maybe Vigen was sippin' a Starbucks? hmm? good.........hahahahahah, luv you !!!

lakesbison
12-10-2010, 04:54 AM
maybe our D coord can give vigen another play.

NDSUFan_Sav
12-10-2010, 04:58 AM

its cold like last week and practicing at night outside

NDSUFan_Sav
12-10-2010, 05:01 AM
Practiced inside on Mon. and Wed. and outside Tue. and Thur. I believe.

where are they practicing inside? isn't the basketball floor in already? granted I know there's some room still but on there going to practice on concrete?